HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fuck Finn and Crew
Posted by: Cliff ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:04PM

Fuck Finn. That piece of shit succeeded in driving BLEH batshit crazy. BLEH wanted to let his friends here know he's ok. He prolly will return to Fairfax. This place is fucked up. Fuck it I enjoy giving shit to shit heads. Don't like it have some of Blehs snakes. Because Cliff is gonna put the Fun back in Fairfax. Strap on your helmets mother fuckerz as I'm gonna tell u bout life on the streets. So get your fifth ready its party time and to you lam center haterz the snakes will be at your doorsteps

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fuck Finn and Crew
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:07PM

Okay wait stop. Time out Time out. Huck Finn? Who's Cliff? Cliff Huxtable?

BLEH or BEH? Or did you mean Blah? Or maybe even Blazay Blazay.

Posted by: The Real MC ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:11PM

Fuck BLEH - he keeps hating on my girl. I get bitches and keep em, BLEH aint shit.

Date: October 12, 2012 03:14PM

I don't know em. Talking bout BLEH and Finn. They used to roll together. They were homies. No more as Finn stole his girl and took all of his shit. Now that piece of shit is living large. Fuck him. He has nothing on this town.

Date: October 12, 2012 03:16PM

Cliff is obviously BLEH who is using another name to start another thread insulting me cuz he wishes he was me.

Fuck BLEH

Fuck EESH

Screw all you bastards, you cant touch me and im gonna own this site soon.

-Thinkbox out.

Posted by: DOUCHEBOX MC ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:20PM

The Real MC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cliff is obviously BLEH who is using another name
> to start another thread insulting me cuz he wishes
> he was me.
>
> Fuck BLEH
>
> Fuck EESH
>
> Screw all you bastards, you cant touch me and im
> gonna own this site soon.
>
> -Thinkbox out.

GIFSoup

Posted by: Cliff Huxtable ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:21PM

You see, the kids these days, they listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage. With the hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin' they don't know what the jazz is all about. Y'see, jazz is like Jello pudding.

Date: October 12, 2012 03:21PM

Ah a hood rat the real mc is. Prolly whitey sitting at home with mommy and fubu on. Yeah I can get those fake North Face jacketz its no prob. Fairfax is my town so step back homie and don't wreck yoself. Yeah talk shit about BLEH you must be one of Finns Pussy boys. Keep talking smack I will drop snakes on you when you are sleeping. With that pacifier in yo mouth

Date: October 12, 2012 03:28PM

Cliff Wrote:
> Ah a hood rat the real mc is. Prolly whitey
> sitting at home with mommy and fubu on. Yeah I can
> get those fake North Face jacketz its no prob.
> Fairfax is my town so step back homie and don't
> wreck yoself. Yeah talk shit about BLEH you must
> be one of Finns Pussy boys. Keep talking smack I
> will drop snakes on you when you are sleeping.
> With that pacifier in yo mouth

Thats me in the pic surrounded by ladies bitch, you dont know who youre talking to. I will ruin BLEH and you, this must be Justine or Josh? Starting another thread cuz u think I snitched on u. I didn't snitch you just got caught. grow up and take ur charges like i do.

-Thinkbox out.

Posted by: What ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:34PM

Pictures of you with middle-school girls just don't cut it, McPinkbox.

Date: October 12, 2012 03:34PM

Must be Fubu Finn. Only he talks minor league shit. Back up fool or you and Amy be waking Up with snake crap on the sheets. Yeah bang that ass but when you get fangs in yours you knows it was coming. BLEH was right about you. Don't trust disrespect ing shit.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:36PM

HAGS

Posted by: fucly ()
Date: October 12, 2012 03:44PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> HAGS

What's up with Nolan's girlfriend's "Jay Leno" chin?

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 12, 2012 04:16PM

She is a genetic mutant.

Date: October 12, 2012 06:40PM

If you guys are talking bout Horaces bitch Cindy you are right. It is one thing to do spice or smack. To jam your arms with needles is fuckin stupid cat shit. Wake up in some fucked up bath anough times. I drive to provide and tonight its on. Scoring some ass at the Breezeway. All night long bounce on this bitches. Fairfax is my spot mc aka Finn can't pull his wool over the eyes snake shit here. Only snake in action is between my legs and tonight daddy home.

Posted by: James ()
Date: October 12, 2012 06:55PM

Cliff Wrote:
> If you guys are talking bout Horaces bitch Cindy
> you are right. It is one thing to do spice or
> smack. To jam your arms with needles is fuckin
> stupid cat shit. Wake up in some fucked up bath
> anough times. I drive to provide and tonight its
> on. Scoring some ass at the Breezeway. All night
> long bounce on this bitches. Fairfax is my spot mc
> aka Finn can't pull his wool over the eyes snake
> shit here. Only snake in action is between my legs
> and tonight daddy home.

What an idiot.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: October 12, 2012 09:00PM

@James, well as for his venue of getting laid, I gotta say I hope he wraps it up. Two, three x.

Is this the Cliff that used to associate with the artist formerly known as BLEH? If so, I'm happy, as it appears some answers have been made more clear. Where is BLEH these days?

Posted by: Cliff2 ()
Date: October 13, 2012 02:16PM

Didn't I make that clear. Like glass. Yeah me and BLEH are homies. Hope my homie returns to Fairfax. It ain't same shit. Tonight Finn is gonna be at Jons place. Feel free to buy snakes from him jackals. I'm pissing in his gas tank. Car should run. Thunder bird is close to 87.

Posted by: Bill Hayes ()
Date: October 13, 2012 03:36PM

Fairfax is polluted by ethnics. Just sayin'.

Posted by: Thenmove ()
Date: October 13, 2012 03:43PM

Bill Hayes Wrote:
> Fairfax is polluted by ethnics. Just sayin'.

You could just move to DC. Mostly blacks and whites there, no real ethnics. Better yet, PGC, low immigrant population. We'll see how you like that.

Date: October 13, 2012 04:14PM

Who cares bout pg dc? Faifax betters. My town my spot my hole real mc aka finn thinks he can own it. Just cuz he sells snakes and dope. Big deal bitch. Can't wait to piss in his car tank. Why your car smells like piss. Yeah girlz at the boulevard dig that. Scored three times last night tonight more. Finn ain't nothing but bugs on a dogs dick. Him and Horace can sell snakes and dope. Yet Pussy wins assholes.

Posted by: What ()
Date: October 13, 2012 04:40PM

The Adventures of Uncle Tom Sawyer and Fuck Finn. With special guest McPinkbox.

They will show you their boobs.

Posted by: Longstreet ()
Date: October 13, 2012 04:53PM

Passages from Huckleberry Finn.

Chpt 19 pg 161
"Well, I'd ben a-running' a little temperance revival thar 'bout a week, and was the pet of the women folks, big and little, for I was makin' it mighty warm for the rummies, I tell you, and takin' as much as five or six dollars a night -- ten cents a head, children and ******* FREE
(not worth anything as a person)

Chpt 24 pg 216
Well, if ever I struck anything like it, I'm a ******. It was enough to make a body ASHAMED of the human race.

Chpt 32 pg 293*

"Good gracious! anybody hurt?"
"No'm. Killed a ******."
"Well, it's lucky; because sometimes people do get hurt.
(less than human)

*telling of a boiler explosion on the riveboat trip of Tom and Huck.

Date: October 13, 2012 07:12PM

Good shit. Ristocrat vodka and Marolboros. Its saturday time to score. Finn and his shit Corolla ain't at jons place. Prolly snitching on someone. Shit head banana faced to five oh bout julio. He still in the pen. Fuck it. Now gonna get some ass grass call it a night. Fairfax is MY SPOT finn aka Real MC. You can hide hind handles. Yet peoples on street know you. And horace will get his. Sell your snakes and dope. Julio gets out of the pen your fucked.

Posted by: Longstreet ()
Date: October 14, 2012 06:43AM

Negrofuxation.

Posted by: allivant ()
Date: October 14, 2012 07:44AM

god damn this thread made my head hurt

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 14, 2012 10:47AM

allivant Wrote:
> god damn this thread made my head hurt
Attachments:
1320767719960.jpg

Posted by: Cliff6 ()
Date: October 14, 2012 02:58PM

This is finn. No doubt. Talking smack. Useless lies. Selfish fuck you are. Its all bout finn. All bout the snakes, crank, spice, all that shit in yo car. Go down to jons place. Sell those snakes and spank off with Barbie. I don't care know more bout your shit.

I got the job spinning signs bitch. Making $9 an hour and pussy to boot. Eat it. 6-8 hours 3 time week not bad bitch. May your snakes bite you hard. Right on the ass punk.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: October 14, 2012 03:19PM

I'll pay $1,000,000 for a comfirmed picture of BLEH. And I can't believe that double-dipping muther fucker Finn stole Amy from BLEH and drove him insane.

BLEH was a stabilizing influence and a voice of reason in maelstrom of FFXU. We need BLEH back.

Date: October 14, 2012 03:29PM

one Million dollars. That's money. Yet where ya getting it from homie? Ain't no thing as a free ride. The hood of Fairfax up to no good. Hustle and bustel, BLEH is in Manassas. Go find him I saw him last down on Liberia Ave. He alright, he bout best man out there. Finn is a mother fucker. A stab you in the back ass. Good for nothing. Wish he would leave Fairfax now.

Date: October 14, 2012 05:40PM

What's BLEH do doing out on Liberia? I hope he's not hanging out in front of some liquor store drunk. Although he never really admitted it I always suspected BLEH might have had a minor substance abuse issue. He always said good things about you, Cliff. A friend a BLEH is a friend of mine.

Welcome to FFXU!

Posted by: taggard ()
Date: October 14, 2012 06:40PM

Who is the guy with bitch tits and gut dancing like a kansas city faggot?

Posted by: BIGBOX MC ()
Date: October 14, 2012 06:53PM

taggard Wrote:
> Who is the guy with bitch tits and gut dancing
> like a kansas city faggot?

That would be Nolan M. aka THINKBOX MC.

GIFSoup

Date: October 15, 2012 01:48PM

Man of North. BLEH is in Liberia less snakes. He sees one snake and thinks there are like hundreds. He needs help but prolly best man of Fairfax. Works hard gets some pussy but sees shit that don't for real. Finn fucked him over. It is shit. Lying shit head finn lies lies lies. He sells snakes and dope.

Date: October 15, 2012 03:10PM

All kidding aside, Liberia Avenue always has been kind of a dirty place, I HAVE seen some pretty nasty looking mice and rats around there so I wouldn't surprised if there actually was a slightly larger than normal population of snakes in that area.

I even embedded a picture of a McDonalds on Liberia Avenue, right near the intersection of Wellington Road in Centreville.

View Larger Map

Now this may well be where BLEH would always go and see his legendary singing hamburgers...which I'll be honest here; I'm a little skeptical about. However, call me crazy, but BLEH may have been spot on about the snake issue in some of the less well maintained parts of Fairfax. I'm just saying.

*edit: Fuck! I forgot now more embedding on this site. What a shame.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2012 03:10PM by TheNorthman.

Date: October 15, 2012 03:53PM

Man of north yeah. Liberia has more snakes then Fairfax. Prolly barbie finn try to find BLEH. Singing what? Hamburgers. That sounds like BLEH. Man sees hears shit ain't there. Day try to get him hair cut he say shit like woman with snakes shit. He good man but off. Smokes a lot of dope sees a doc. He needs to stay off the smack. Shit gonna make him crazy. He smoked him self crazy. Fairfax is the spot. Liberia is shit.

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: October 15, 2012 04:35PM

I just knew that double-dipping mother fucker Finn was up to no good. I hope BLEH is ok and is in an earthquake-free zone with public transportation that doesn't include ladies with fire coming out of their eyes.

Date: October 15, 2012 05:47PM

Banana face. That's what BLEH calls people. You ain't one are u. BLEH is okay on dl away from finn. Snakes and earth quakes a problem fo him. Have not felt quake. Snakes yeah they bout every place. Fairfax has shit load. Finn sells the fuckers. People r stupid with these snakes. Shit pussy wins over snakes.

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: October 15, 2012 06:07PM

Fuck Cliff and BLEH - quit trying to post on my facebook bitches.

Date: October 15, 2012 07:22PM

Well CLiff maybe you can be so kind as to clear up some points about our friend BLEH here, as communication with him was, generally speaking, only 1 way.

He use to always talk about being eaten by giant snakes and at times even seemed to be under the impression that he was actually posting from inside of one...which seems quite unlikely to say the least. Do you think these posts were simply a byproduct of some really potent LSD (or other drug(s)) that he may have taken? Or possibly in his confused state he may have simply mistook being inside a white, padded-room, wearing a Straitjacket for being inside of a snake due to the amount of medication administered at the psych ward?

Also, what is BLEH's living situation? Is he back at the Lamb Center, or possibly a half way house? Maybe he has some room-mates? How about legal or financial troubles?

BLEH is a good man and has potential to become a real success story of Northern Virginia's Lamb Center if he keeps doing everything right. But maybe he should cut back on the hard drugs and consider taking the medication that his (presumably court ordered) psychiatrist is prescribing him. This is NOT a judgement by the way. I'm just throwing these thoughts out there, that's all. The Lamb Center gets a lot of bad publicity so I think it's important that BLEH's story be told.

Posted by: JUICEBOX ()
Date: October 15, 2012 07:38PM

Yo yo =- this one goes out to the big snitch moFo in the DMV -

Date: October 16, 2012 11:57AM

To man of north. Yeah one sided. Gettin into talk with BLEH is that. Good guy but smokes fucked up shit. Plus what the doc gives him. He is crazy as shit. We go to eat he jumps. Says snakes biting him. Only with finn is that gonna happen. Riding inside snakes. I wish finn would. Don't know where that comes from. BLEH used to go to lamb. He needs to. There he got some help. Seems better not as fucked up on snakes. He needs to go sober. He needs to see docs. The ones he sees he don't like.

Date: October 16, 2012 02:49PM

BLEH should be feeling pretty good right about now. Fall is on the way and the cold weather is coming to Fairfax, which means sNakeS will go into hibernation for the winter.

BTW, Cliff could you do me a favor and say ‘what’s up’ to BLEH for me? Although I use to post in his sNaKes thread regularly I’m not certain that he even knows I exist. Regardless, I’m glad to hear he’s hanging in there and I certainly hope to see him drop by FFXU sometime in the near future. I’ve been telling him for months now that he needs to stay away from that double-dipping, mother- fucker Finn and batshit-crazy, head-spinning Cindy. Those two are nothing but trouble for him.

I’m glad he finally seems to have gotten that message. God Bless BLEH!!

Date: October 16, 2012 03:35PM

I'm with Northman here. We miss BLEH. And I agree with him, that the sNaKEs are probably not as bad in the winter, real or otherwise. A big high five to you and BLEH Cliff, and thanks for standing by our man. You are obviously a good dude, and thanks for the updates. Also, the time that you did drop the snakes in that car of I believe it was a manager rude to BLEH, I thought it was funny as hell.

Date: October 17, 2012 09:00PM

What bout fairfax finn? This cat can not get it. He thinks he owns it. Like pg. Not gonna happen finn. 2 many know

Posted by: Nigfucker ()
Date: October 18, 2012 01:56AM

I love having sex with prostitutes.

Date: October 18, 2012 04:34PM

That fuck finn needs outta johns. Snakes can be sold in other fairfax. Plenty spots for the dope you sell. Bout time you left. Cause shit with amy and julio. They are gonna get pay back bitch. When you and horace get busted no cryin. Bout time popo catch you. Enjoy lock up. Kicking tank is yourz. Them cuffs be on you. Fuck your snakes asshole.

Date: October 18, 2012 04:59PM

Hey Cliff, what kind of snakes does Finn sell and how much does he charge for them?

Posted by: BananaFace ()
Date: October 18, 2012 06:20PM

I was wondering if Horace was still pals with that double-dipping mother fucker Finn. Apparently he thinks he's a real tough guy.

Cliff, did you really throw a bunch of snakes through the sun roof of a parked car or was that one of BLEH's wacky stories?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2012 06:20PM by BananaFace.

Date: October 19, 2012 03:22PM

2 the man of north finn is a shit head. Don't buy his shit. He sells all kind a snake. U want rat snake king snake cobra u name price. He will hook u up. Shit snakes. He sells out his ride. Bout every day. Smack he sells most. Bananaface that sound like bleh word. He says that all time bout peeps. Yeah. Dumped bucket of snakes in fudd manager car. He prolly screems all nite ha

Posted by: Its Bananas!!!! ()
Date: October 19, 2012 04:41PM

Finn here,bitches. Double dipping.

Date: October 19, 2012 07:20PM

Isn't selling cobras illegal in VA Cliff? If he's doing that, totally "batshit crazy." Reminds me of "I got a snake mang," from Adam Sandler.

Date: October 21, 2012 04:06PM

Tough one my ass. I own fairfax my town my rules my pad. Finn sells wha he want to. Law means nothing to him. He don't care bout that shit. He sells dope snakes dvd playrs his shit hot. He is a thief. No good and going to jons place. Its pussy time

Posted by: the fact is ()
Date: October 21, 2012 05:06PM

Cliff6 Wrote:
> Tough one my ass. I own fairfax my town my rules
> my pad. Finn sells wha he want to. Law means
> nothing to him. He don't care bout that shit. He
> sells dope snakes dvd playrs his shit hot. He is a
> thief. No good and going to jons place. Its pussy
> time

grow up, dumb nigger. you own nothing.

Date: October 21, 2012 09:55PM

Interesting. While I don't think racial epithets are cool, Cliff what gives? You were supposed to be fun.

Posted by: cliff6 ()
Date: October 21, 2012 10:05PM

Tough One Wrote:
> Interesting. While I don't think racial epithets
> are cool, Cliff what gives? You were supposed to
> be fun.

what's your problem..fuck face.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: October 22, 2012 07:51AM

Lest anyone think otherwise, this is a phony Cliff.

Could be it's the same guy who attempted to be a phony BLEH.

This is not fun, or funny.

Posted by: the keeper ()
Date: October 22, 2012 12:03PM

who are these small time fairfax niggers.....god someone call the policeon them....rappers? dont they know thar every rapper from fairfax ends up working at wendys on probation when they are 27

Date: October 22, 2012 12:34PM

I'm starting to wonder if this is the anti-Cliff, just like BEH pointed out. There's also an anti-BLEH, and I'm disappointed with both of them. Will the real BLEH or Cliff please stand up?

Date: October 22, 2012 06:52PM

BEH Wrote:
> Lest anyone think otherwise, this is a phony
> Cliff.
>
> Could be it's the same guy who attempted to be a
> phony BLEH.
>
> This is not fun, or funny.

BEH is FFXU's resident Lamb Center, Cliff, sNaKes and all things BLEH expert.

Posted by: Thinkbox MC ()
Date: October 22, 2012 06:57PM

The NorthMan is my ally but he is falling for the smoke and mirrors of BEH/BLEH. Someone who is close to him please help him out of this.

-thinkbox out.

Date: October 22, 2012 08:48PM

>
>
> BEH is FFXU's resident Lamb Center, Cliff, sNaKes
> and all things BLEH expert.

I concur Northman, and think that you have made a good point here. And BEH, known as Bleh's #1 top dude, should be commended. A Fairfax Underground medal perhaps? LOL. In all seriousness, BEH has actually done a kick ass job of defending the working man, and also those who are in need of help, along with knocking over a few parasites with a firm boot. Complete approval.

Posted by: Finn ()
Date: October 24, 2012 11:30AM

Fuck u fuck u cliff peece of shit I will get u for this jons place

Date: October 24, 2012 02:37PM

Fuckin finn snake dealer fuck bout time fool you just a punk bitch hows it shiner still hurt

Posted by: Clifford ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:29PM

Cliff, take the marbles out of your mouth, we can't understand you.

Posted by: Most Popular Subject Matter ()
Date: November 05, 2015 07:51AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Well CLiff maybe you can be so kind as to clear up
> some points about our friend BLEH here, as
> communication with him was, generally speaking,
> only 1 way.
>
> He use to always talk about being eaten by giant
> snakes and at times even seemed to be under the
> impression that he was actually posting from
> inside of one...which seems quite unlikely to say
> the least. Do you think these posts were simply a
> byproduct of some really potent LSD (or other
> drug(s)) that he may have taken? Or possibly in
> his confused state he may have simply mistook
> being inside a white, padded-room, wearing a
> Straitjacket for being inside of a snake due to
> the amount of medication administered at the psych
> ward?
>
> Also, what is BLEH's living situation? Is he back
> at the Lamb Center, or possibly a half way house?
> Maybe he has some room-mates? How about legal or
> financial troubles?
>
> BLEH is a good man and has potential to become a
> real success story of Northern Virginia's Lamb
> Center if he keeps doing everything right. But
> maybe he should cut back on the hard drugs and
> consider taking the medication that his
> (presumably court ordered) psychiatrist is
> prescribing him. This is NOT a judgement by the
> way. I'm just throwing these thoughts out there,
> that's all. The Lamb Center gets a lot of bad
> publicity so I think it's important that BLEH's
> story be told.

I thought no one liked The Lamb Center subject matter?
So, what is this?

Jessie Mathews & Steve
Posted by: All of us ()
Date: November 05, 2015 02:07PM

Did Jessie Mathews murder Jimmy in camper parked at Walmart ?

Posted by: TLC FAN: TO INFINITY! ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:41AM

Most Popular Subject Matter Wrote:
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well CLiff maybe you can be so kind as to clear
> up
> > some points about our friend BLEH here, as
> > communication with him was, generally speaking,
> > only 1 way.
> >
> > He use to always talk about being eaten by
> giant
> > snakes and at times even seemed to be under the
> > impression that he was actually posting from
> > inside of one...which seems quite unlikely to
> say
> > the least. Do you think these posts were simply
> a
> > byproduct of some really potent LSD (or other
> > drug(s)) that he may have taken? Or possibly
> in
> > his confused state he may have simply mistook
> > being inside a white, padded-room, wearing a
> > Straitjacket for being inside of a snake due to
> > the amount of medication administered at the
> psych
> > ward?
> >
> > Also, what is BLEH's living situation? Is he
> back
> > at the Lamb Center, or possibly a half way
> house?
> > Maybe he has some room-mates? How about legal
> or
> > financial troubles?
> >
> > BLEH is a good man and has potential to become
> a
> > real success story of Northern Virginia's Lamb
> > Center if he keeps doing everything right. But
> > maybe he should cut back on the hard drugs and
> > consider taking the medication that his
> > (presumably court ordered) psychiatrist is
> > prescribing him. This is NOT a judgement by
> the
> > way. I'm just throwing these thoughts out
> there,
> > that's all. The Lamb Center gets a lot of bad
> > publicity so I think it's important that BLEH's
> > story be told.
>
>
> I thought no one liked The Lamb Center subject
> matter?
> So, what is this?

The TLC subject, is, no doubt, the most interesting subject matter on FXU.
the evidence is before you that proves this.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.