HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Sheriff Mark Sites
Posted by: Yeah right ()
Date: July 18, 2013 03:30PM

Agent Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Proper terminology please, Stacey does not own an
> Assault Weapon as defined:
>
> The term "assault weapon" is sometimes conflated
> with the term "assault rifle" which refers only to
> military rifles capable of selective fire,
> including fully automatic fire and/or burst fire.
> In the United States, fully automatic firearms are
> heavily restricted and regulated by federal laws
> such as the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the
> Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986, as well as
> by state and local laws.

Thanks Agent Smith for pointing out the difference. So she bought a semi auto civilian version of the military M-16 assault rifle... like the one used in Newtown, CT? That makes all the difference. I am sure that Ralph Northam and Kay Kory will be sure to get that wording correct in the their legislation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Agent Smith ()
Date: July 18, 2013 03:36PM

Pissed off union member Wrote:
> WTF. Stacey Kincaid went on the record last night
> that she does NOT support pay parity or pay raises
> for deputy sheriffs. Thanks Kevin Pittman and
> SEIU for your f@@ked up endorsement. Why am I
> paying dues?

Pay parity is long gone with Carl Peed, obviously you are a disillusioned deputy with less than 10 years on. The county did a pay study years ago and went to different pay scales at the same time. All of us were on the P scale, but then they moved everyone (FD, PD and SO) to market scale adjustments for MWCOG.

You are not a Police officer and are paid very well compared to Arlington, Alexandria and Prince William Deputy's. If you like, the pay can be adjusted to what Virginia State says you should be payed and removed from the uninformed retirement of the county and placed on VRS.

Just so everyone knows, a Sgt. with over 20 years makes $89,000.00 plus shift deferential and holiday pay which adds another $10,000.00.

Cry me a river you overpaid CO and turn key. You cry babies have the audacity to complain about single ply toilet paper. Please go away

Posted by: Thanks for the appreciation ()
Date: July 18, 2013 03:48PM

Agent Smith Wrote:
> Pissed off union member Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > WTF. Stacey Kincaid went on the record last
> night
> > that she does NOT support pay parity or pay
> raises
> > for deputy sheriffs. Thanks Kevin Pittman and
> > SEIU for your f@@ked up endorsement. Why am I
> > paying dues?
>
>
> Pay parity is long gone with Carl Peed, obviously
> you are a disillusioned deputy with less than 10
> years on. The county did a pay study years ago and
> went to different pay scales at the same time. All
> of us were on the P scale, but then they moved
> everyone (FD, PD and SO) to market scale
> adjustments for MWCOG.
>
> You are not a Police officer and are paid very
> well compared to Arlington, Alexandria and Prince
> William Deputy's. If you like, the pay can be
> adjusted to what Virginia State says you should be
> payed and removed from the uninformed retirement
> of the county and placed on VRS.
>
> Just so everyone knows, a Sgt. with over 20 years
> makes $89,000.00 plus shift deferential and
> holiday pay which adds another $10,000.00.
>
> Cry me a river you overpaid CO and turn key. You
> cry babies have the audacity to complain about
> single ply toilet paper. Please go away

Agent Smith, as a Captain in the the Sheriffs Office you should not use disparaging language (turn key) to describe the hard working deputies in the jail. You are definitely overpaid, but how about the people doing the work? I guess this is the attitude we can expect from the Kincaid administration?

Posted by: HardTimesComin ()
Date: July 18, 2013 04:12PM

"Pay parity is long gone with Carl Peed, obviously you are a disillusioned deputy with less than 10 years on. The county did a pay study years ago and went to different pay scales at the same time. All of us were on the P scale, but then they moved everyone (FD, PD and SO) to market scale adjustments for MWCOG.

You are not a Police officer and are paid very well compared to Arlington, Alexandria and Prince William Deputy's. If you like, the pay can be adjusted to what Virginia State says you should be payed and removed from the uninformed retirement of the county and placed on VRS.

Just so everyone knows, a Sgt. with over 20 years makes $89,000.00 plus shift deferential and holiday pay which adds another $10,000.00.

Cry me a river you overpaid CO and turn key. You cry babies have the audacity to complain about single ply toilet paper. Please go away"

Agent Smith is clearly someone very close to Kincaid. Perhaps one of the new Chief Deputies, perhaps a new Major. This is what we are going to get whenever we disagree. We will be dismissed, belittled, called crybabies and told we are disillusioned. Thanks a lot Pittman!

Posted by: SadforDept ()
Date: July 18, 2013 07:01PM

What a pathetic debate. Kincaid lacked confidence, stumbled through her canned answers, and insulted the deputies by telling them they don't deserve raises or pay parity. Sites was dull, unenergetic, and came across as completely disengaged with the department. He apparently made the decision to run last spring ~ but didn't do much preparation. Is that the best there is? Really? Sad.

Date: July 18, 2013 07:05PM

WRONG AND WRONG, My name is not Kevin. I retired from the Agency a long time ago after serving a distinguished and honorable 25+ years. I was never disillusioned as some of you malcontents are. The small 4% of you make me ashamed and disgusted to say I served in this agency with what garbage you all choose to post.

I will put my service jacket against any of yours and mine will put yours to shame. Tons of letters of appreciation from my peers that I worked with in same agency, other LE agency's, other county agency's and the great citizens of Fairfax. I worked over half of my career in the jail working posts on the floors as a non-supervisor but as an informal leader. I showed up to work everyday towing the department line and leading by example. I was always there for my brothers and sisters putting their needs ahead of mine and I never had a self serving agenda other than to see the department do well.

To many of you displaying the treasonous behavior of Edward Snowden and say that you are going to expose people with nothing more than hearsay, Look at the BUFFOONERY that you post, can you imagine what the general public thinks of the Sheriff's Office? Of course not, because you don't care and all you want is self gratification with a give me attitude.

To the 4% of you malcontents, I will be on you and expose you all for what you are....LOSERS. That's right, LOSERS. You have done nothing in your lives and never will. You thrive on anarchy and starting controversy because you are jealous of people out performing you and putting you in your place. You do not take orders and correction well, as a matter of fact, you don't accept it and deflect it like a child rather being an adult and own up to your mistakes.

You 4% are lazy, you sit on you butt all day, surf the internet (Mike Jackson should have never allowed it), and request stupid crap from EAC like ice makers for every floor and two ply toilet paper instead of items of real need. You make $10,000.00 dollars more than the fellow deputy that works day work and works 10 times harder than you, but yet you get hazardous duty pay for working the jail and complain about pay parity which the BOS and OMB have said for years that this will not be entertained. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE COUNTY HAS NO MONEY?

Although you have a Law Enforcement certification and are a secondary Law Enforcement Agency that abides by an MOU established many years ago, 98% of you do not engage in LE activity. The only exception is the 27 Deputy's in Civil Enforcement, the 7 Transport Deputy's and the 4 or 6 Motor Units, the many of have done no LE work. My question to you is, what is the best Felony Arrest that you made? Never made a Felony Arrest, ok how about what was you best Misdemeanor Arrest? Ok so you don't have that either? Since your core mission is to be in charge of Civil Process, Courts, Jail and transport prisoners (M-F day work, forget the after hour mentals, let's stick that to the PD), you do not engage in LE activities how are suppose to get pay parity when you don't do the same work.

It is absolutely shameless the nonsense that you post and thrive on. You can't dispute or tear apart what I wrote because it is the truth and you malcontents will not accept it, you all will never accept responsibility for you actions.

You idiots have a choice to make and it boils down to my observations after serving under 3 Sheriffs and seeing many people come and go over the years:

1. Stay with the same old BS with endless promises that can not be fulfilled and place the "Nice Guy" Mark Sites in as Sheriff and have him lead you sorry ass.....OR

2. Make a difference and place Stacey Kincaid as your next Sheriff, a person with a long history of placing the department needs before any thing else. A person that provided change and leadership in every section she worked. A proven track record of accomplishments for the agency, county and citizens of the great Fairfax County. My support is for Stacey Kincaid......

Retired 25+ Veteran of the SO

Posted by: HearRight ()
Date: July 18, 2013 07:20PM

Did I hear Sites say that the dept returned $1.5 Million to the county last year?

Posted by: Audi ()
Date: July 18, 2013 08:26PM

That's a possibility that 1.5 million was returned to the county; however, that figure is more than likely negated by the fact that the current administration has spent close to 2 million on failed IT projects without any accountability.

Posted by: Not true ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:37PM

Audi Wrote:
> That's a possibility that 1.5 million was returned
> to the county; however, that figure is more than
> likely negated by the fact that the current
> administration has spent close to 2 million on
> failed IT projects without any accountability.

if you finished the fifth grade you can figure out this math problem. The sheriffs office returned 1.5 million dollars back to the county based on efficiencies and lower than predicted inmate count, AFTER paying for the IT initiative that is delayed like any county regulated bureaucracy. I know Dexter Manley used to be a deputy but I thought all current deputies had at least a high school diploma. Stating "failed IT project" over and over doesn't make it true.

Posted by: Steve Jobs ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:47PM

Not true Wrote:
> Audi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's a possibility that 1.5 million was
> returned
> > to the county; however, that figure is more
> than
> > likely negated by the fact that the current
> > administration has spent close to 2 million on
> > failed IT projects without any accountability.
>
>
> if you finished the fifth grade you can figure out
> this math problem. The sheriffs office returned
> 1.5 million dollars back to the county based on
> efficiencies and lower than predicted inmate
> count, AFTER paying for the IT initiative that is
> delayed like any county regulated bureaucracy. I
> know Dexter Manley used to be a deputy but I
> thought all current deputies had at least a high
> school diploma. Stating "failed IT project" over
> and over doesn't make it true.

Nice to see taxpayer mony being spent on nothing projects:
Attachments:
Steve Jobs iPhone.jpg
steve-jobs-ipad.jpg
video-visitation-i2.jpg

Posted by: Manual typewriter ()
Date: July 18, 2013 10:39PM

"Steve Jobs". Ok,based on your ability to post pictures I will stipulate you actually passed the sixth grade. Let me guess, you use technology to do your job, ironic huh. It would be hard to do with a manual typewriter. What happened to "moving the agency forward?" Welcome to the 21st century!

Posted by: ffx resident ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:03PM

Love you Agent Smith - I am not sure who you are but you are articulate and very insightful. You definitely know this Dept. well and I believe that there are many who share your views although most would be afraid to say so. Those posters here who want to spread lies and call out employees by name and drag them through the dirt are nothing more than cowards and haters who are afraid of losing their cushy spots in the current administration. The Sheriff's Office has many dedicated employees who can see beyond all the garbage that gets posted here or talked about behind closed doors. Among all of the posts here yours above really says it all. Politics does seem to bring out the worst in people - at least for those who see their power slipping away. Next Tuesday we will be entering into a new era with Stacey Kincaid as Sheriff.

Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:15PM

Honestly, anyone who was on SWAT makes me a bit nervous. I am very concerned with the militarization of police and what it's done to their attitudes toward law enforcement.

Not an exclusion, just makes me nervous.

Date: July 18, 2013 11:50PM

And if you didn't wear rose colored glasses, you would see that the IT projects failed due to poor leadership with irresponsible financing. And since you obviously have higher education than us lowly deputies, please direct us to the video visitation kiosk as well as the new medical application because we 5th graders can't seem to find it after 8 years or so.

Posted by: Most Popular ()
Date: July 19, 2013 08:09AM

Agent Smith I`m calling you out.

You are right your name is not Kevin, it`s Dave. Look everyone Dave is squarely in Stacey`s camp. What did they promise you? How is retirement? I heard you moved to FL. I know you will deny this, but before you do, ask yourself why?

It does not matter though, one just needs to read your last 4 or 5 posts. No deputy that served 25 yrs with the agency would refer to himself as a "Turn Key".How do you know so much about EAC and ice machines? And they would never spew such hatred towards the entire force, regardless of who they believe should be sheriff.

You are right you served 25+ yrs in LE and probably made several felony arrests. However, you did not retire from the FFX S.O.

Date: July 19, 2013 09:07AM

Most Popular Wrote:
> Agent Smith I`m calling you out.
>
> You are right your name is not Kevin, it`s Dave.
> Look everyone Dave is squarely in Stacey`s camp.
> What did they promise you? How is retirement? I
> heard you moved to FL. I know you will deny this,
> but before you do, ask yourself why?
>
> It does not matter though, one just needs to read
> your last 4 or 5 posts. No deputy that served 25
> yrs with the agency would refer to himself as a
> "Turn Key".How do you know so much about EAC and
> ice machines? And they would never spew such
> hatred towards the entire force, regardless of who
> they believe should be sheriff.
>
> You are right you served 25+ yrs in LE and
> probably made several felony arrests. However, you
> did not retire from the FFX S.O.

Obviously you lack the intellectual knowledge to know that those
CO & Turn Key references were to the 4% malcontents of the agency
That routinely display the same attitudes of their DOC counterparts.

I will chastise you 4% and expose you for what you are....LOSERS.

Tonight I will release Part 2 of my diatribe where I will honor the 96%
of the agency that are professional members of the public safety family.
You 96% do the right thing every day.

Until then, I will leave you with a quote from M Wayne Huggins speaking the deputy's that worked for him.

"Their job is widely misunderstood and not appreciated. I can take any deputy
and place them on the street and they will perform, But you can not do the same with a police officer"

Date: July 19, 2013 11:45AM

One more item to ponder while you wait for part 2. Look at the photo and understand it's meaning of representing the choice between the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue) and embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red).
Attachments:
Agent Smith.jpg

Posted by: Riddle Me This ()
Date: July 19, 2013 10:41PM

Well Agent Smith, you seem to have been a long time employee who has an eye for detail and some pretty remarkable recall. SInce you were no doubt working in the Sheriff's Office at the time, please tell me why this gets a pass from you.

In 1992 Stacey Kincaid (she then had her maiden name Kleiner) was out drinking at PJ Skiddos in Fairfax City with another female deputy. She had approached a group of men and was flirting with them. One of the men put his arm around her and inappropriately touched her breast. She was rightfully offended and called the management and had the police respond. She wanted to press charges for assault against the man but the police deemed that she was intoxicated and had been flirting with the group and that the man's behavior was inappropriate but did not rise to the level of an assault. She was not happy with that finding and went to the Adult Detention Center to get a warrant. She went to the magistrate in the company of the other female deputy and told the magistrate her story. The magistrates office is adjacent to the sheriff's office intake center so the magistrate came over to the intake center and told us that there were a couple of deputies that wanted to get assault warrants but that they had clearly been drinking and the story was a little iffy and asked us what we thought of the deputy. We deferred and said we were staying out of it. He was very conflicted but he ended up issuing the warrant.

Fast forward two months and it is the week before court for this guy on his assault charge and he offers Stacey Kincaid $2,500 to drop the charge. She takes it and the case is dismissed.

As you can imagine, just about everyone in the agency wanted her to be fired for taking a bribe to drop a criminal charge. She hired a lawyer and her defense was that citizens can settle criminal cases any way they desire.

The agency did not fire her because they said she was not acting in her official capacity at the time of the issuance of the warrant.

It would seem she got the warrant issued because of her status as a deputy sheriff. She then ignored that status when the offer of $2,500 came through.

Since you have a steel trap memory I am sure you remember this incident Agent Smith.

What say you?

Posted by: The Phantom ()
Date: July 20, 2013 12:44AM

Holy Shit- Batman- The Phantom is interested !! What else did this stupid ass do? She presents herself as a clean as virgin wool- she obviously aint...do tell..

Posted by: Voting Soon ()
Date: July 20, 2013 01:13AM

Granted, being a sheriff is closer to being a mall cop than a police officer. As long as they taxi the prisoners on time and without losing any the public is happy.

Someone once said you needed to graduate from high school to be a sheriff, from college to be a police officer.

Here's an idea: Find the candidate with the fewest ties to the current sheriff's office. That's the best candidate.

Posted by: Ponder13 ()
Date: July 20, 2013 01:53AM

Agent Smith must be pretty bored (as I can imagine retirement does to a person) to spend as much time as he does on Fairfax Underground several times a day. Audi (who falsely claims to be your average county resident/voter) seems to have a somewhat perverted obsession with IT projects & take home cruisers. And, to all those who like to poke fun at the Deputy Sheriff's for their rather mind-numbing careers, I would kill to turn keys, babysit dumbasses, count spoons/milk cartons/razors, surf the web, and/or stand next to judge for $60k a year + retirement. "Some people respect the badge....everyone respects the gun." BTW, I wonder how many years the Sheriff's Office can expect from Kincaid if, God forbid, she wins. She's been there 25 years and yet some people seem to think Sites is the one close to retiring. Her b/f & would-be Chief Deputy has had equally as many years on.

Posted by: Gotta Luv It ()
Date: July 20, 2013 02:00AM

Voting Soon, does FFX County PD have a college degree requiremnt? What about Prince William PD? City of Alexandria PD? City of Fairfax PD? Manassas City PD? Metro Transit PD? MWAA PD? Manassas Park PD? Herndon PD? Vienna PD? George Mason PD? Didn't think so, ignorant fuck.

Posted by: Not Stan Barry ()
Date: July 20, 2013 07:51AM

Riddle Me This Wrote:
> Well Agent Smith, you seem to have been a long
> time employee who has an eye for detail and some
> pretty remarkable recall. SInce you were no doubt
> working in the Sheriff's Office at the time,
> please tell me why this gets a pass from you.
>
> In 1992 Stacey Kincaid (she then had her maiden
> name Kleiner) was out drinking at PJ Skiddos in
> Fairfax City with another female deputy. She had
> approached a group of men and was flirting with
> them. One of the men put his arm around her and
> inappropriately touched her breast. She was
> rightfully offended and called the management and
> had the police respond. She wanted to press
> charges for assault against the man but the police
> deemed that she was intoxicated and had been
> flirting with the group and that the man's
> behavior was inappropriate but did not rise to the
> level of an assault. She was not happy with that
> finding and went to the Adult Detention Center to
> get a warrant. She went to the magistrate in the
> company of the other female deputy and told the
> magistrate her story. The magistrates office is
> adjacent to the sheriff's office intake center so
> the magistrate came over to the intake center and
> told us that there were a couple of deputies that
> wanted to get assault warrants but that they had
> clearly been drinking and the story was a little
> iffy and asked us what we thought of the deputy.
> We deferred and said we were staying out of it. He
> was very conflicted but he ended up issuing the
> warrant.
>
> Fast forward two months and it is the week before
> court for this guy on his assault charge and he
> offers Stacey Kincaid $2,500 to drop the charge.
> She takes it and the case is dismissed.
>
> As you can imagine, just about everyone in the
> agency wanted her to be fired for taking a bribe
> to drop a criminal charge. She hired a lawyer and
> her defense was that citizens can settle criminal
> cases any way they desire.
>
> The agency did not fire her because they said she
> was not acting in her official capacity at the
> time of the issuance of the warrant.
>
> It would seem she got the warrant issued because
> of her status as a deputy sheriff. She then
> ignored that status when the offer of $2,500 came
> through.
>
> Since you have a steel trap memory I am sure you
> remember this incident Agent Smith.
>
> What say you?

It ain't a bribe, numbnuts. It's restitution and minor crimes are disposed of in this fashion all the time, fool. The offender is lucky because a conviction risked listing as a sexual offender. Keep your groping hands off women, pervs.

Date: July 20, 2013 08:40AM

To Not Stan Barry,

Yes, minor crimes are handled in this fashion frequently among private citizens. People acting under their law enforcement authority who accept money to drop charges they have placed are charged with a felony and can never work in law enforcement again.

Think of it this way, if the Fairfax City Police Officer who responded to the call at PJ Skidoos had arrested the man and then had accepted the offer of $2,500 to drop the charges, that officer would have been fired and charged with a felony. Period.

Kincaid used the thin excuse that she was not actually on duty at the time she secured the warrant even though the magistrate knew her personally as a deputy and issued the warrant entirely based on the fact that she was a law enforcement officer. She was so close to being fired she had to hire an attorney to press the loophole of her not actually being on duty at the time the warrant was secured.

Posted by: Not Stan Barry ()
Date: July 20, 2013 09:29AM

Riddle Me This Wrote:
> To Not Stan Barry,
>
> Yes, minor crimes are handled in this fashion
> frequently among private citizens. People acting
> under their law enforcement authority who accept
> money to drop charges they have placed are charged
> with a felony and can never work in law
> enforcement again.
>
> Think of it this way, if the Fairfax City Police
> Officer who responded to the call at PJ Skidoos
> had arrested the man and then had accepted the
> offer of $2,500 to drop the charges, that officer
> would have been fired and charged with a felony.
> Period.
>
> Kincaid used the thin excuse that she was not
> actually on duty at the time she secured the
> warrant even though the magistrate knew her
> personally as a deputy and issued the warrant
> entirely based on the fact that she was a law
> enforcement officer. She was so close to being
> fired she had to hire an attorney to press the
> loophole of her not actually being on duty at the
> time the warrant was secured.

The cop on duty at PJ's is acting in her official capacity and had not been personally injured by the miscreant, therefore, wasn't entitled to compensatory damages, dope.

Yeah, being groped isn't a grave injury but it's a tort, nonetheless, and Kincaid was entitled to compensation.

Posted by: Not Ray Morrough ()
Date: July 20, 2013 10:37AM

Riddle Me This Wrote:
>
> In 1992 Stacey Kincaid (she then had her maiden
> name Kleiner) was out drinking at PJ Skiddos in
> Fairfax City with another female deputy. She had
> approached a group of men and was flirting with
> them. One of the men put his arm around her and
> inappropriately touched her breast. She was
> rightfully offended and called the management and
> had the police respond. She wanted to press
> charges for assault against the man but the police
> deemed that she was intoxicated and had been
> flirting with the group and that the man's
> behavior was inappropriate but did not rise to the
> level of an assault. She was not happy with that
> finding and went to the Adult Detention Center to
> get a warrant. She went to the magistrate in the
> company of the other female deputy and told the
> magistrate her story. The magistrates office is
> adjacent to the sheriff's office intake center so
> the magistrate came over to the intake center and
> told us that there were a couple of deputies that
> wanted to get assault warrants but that they had
> clearly been drinking and the story was a little
> iffy and asked us what we thought of the deputy.
> We deferred and said we were staying out of it. He
> was very conflicted but he ended up issuing the
> warrant.
>
> Fast forward two months and it is the week before
> court for this guy on his assault charge and he
> offers Stacey Kincaid $2,500 to drop the charge.
> She takes it and the case is dismissed.
>
> As you can imagine, just about everyone in the
> agency wanted her to be fired for taking a bribe
> to drop a criminal charge. She hired a lawyer and
> her defense was that citizens can settle criminal
> cases any way they desire.
>
> The agency did not fire her because they said she
> was not acting in her official capacity at the
> time of the issuance of the warrant.
>
> It would seem she got the warrant issued because
> of her status as a deputy sheriff. She then
> ignored that status when the offer of $2,500 came
> through.
>
>
> What say you?

The cop was a misogynistic idiot. The threat of an unconsented to touching is an assault. The actual touching is a battery. Women have to put up with stupid cops dismissing their legitimate complaints about men's criminal behavior all of the time.

Being intoxicated or flirting is not an excuse for men to grope, neanderthal.

Date: July 20, 2013 10:47AM

Not Ray Morrough,

I am not excusing the assault or minimizing the incident. I am not saying that an assault warrant was not justified in this case. I am saying that a law enforcement officer who charges someone with a crime cannot take a payoff to drop the charges.

What do you think would have taught this neanderthal a better lesson, a conviction for assault that would have followed him forever or giving Kincaid twenty five hundred bucks?

My point is, do you think Kincaid was interested in justice or was she interested in what was best for Kincaid and skirting the ethics of the situation with loopholes?

Posted by: Riddle me moron ()
Date: July 20, 2013 11:01AM

You mean like Barry skirting the ethics of the situation with loopholes to enter DROP? Or Sites skirting the ethics of the situation with loopholes to get promoted to major for personal gain? Is that what your saying? Or Loan skirting the ethics of the situation to release personal emails, containing medical information for personal gain? Is that what you're saying?

Date: July 20, 2013 11:37AM

Riddle Me This Wrote:
> Not Ray Morrough,
>
> I am not excusing the assault or minimizing the
> incident. I am not saying that an assault warrant
> was not justified in this case. I am saying that a
> law enforcement officer who charges someone with a
> crime cannot take a payoff to drop the charges.
>
> What do you think would have taught this
> neanderthal a better lesson, a conviction for
> assault that would have followed him forever or
> giving Kincaid twenty five hundred bucks?
>
> My point is, do you think Kincaid was interested
> in justice or was she interested in what was best
> for Kincaid and skirting the ethics of the
> situation with loopholes?

God, you're slow. The groping was a battery, not assault.

Civilians can charge and do. Kincaid didn't forfeit that right when she was sworn in.

Monetary compensation wasn't painless to the offender and beats the hell out of being listed on a sex offenders list.

Date: July 20, 2013 11:37AM

Proof of Kincaid's incident, Barry's DROP, Sites' ethics and Loan's HIPAA violation is needed for validation if you are going to place this in a public forum behind pseudo names.

Date: July 20, 2013 11:58AM

Riddle Me This Wrote:
>
>
> What say you?

I do remember the incident, however I was not on duty during that time and knowing the rumor mill in the ADC, without having the facts (reports, being an eyewitness, or other evidence) the situation was open to conjecture or hearsay. Two items I have never have entertained, only the facts.

If you have had the opportunity to actually make arrests (misdemeanor or felony) in your tenure with the SO, you would be right there with attorney's and the commonwealth's attorney plea barging the case prior to trial and have full understanding how the criminal justice system works.

Based on the facts available to me then and now, nothing was done out of the ethical standards we held then and now.

MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.................

Posted by: Are You Kidding ()
Date: July 20, 2013 12:00PM

So Audi is your real name? You have been slinging a lot of accusations around here without any corroboration. Tell you what Audi, you post your real info and we will all follow suit.

Posted by: Stooping Even Lower... ()
Date: July 20, 2013 01:44PM

Releasing medical information and now releasing details of past internal affairs investigations. Is there no limit to the levels of which this group of "professionals" will stoop? What is incredible to me is that Sheriff Sites has not put a stop to it. He is the only one with the power to tell his campaign to operate in a professional manner, yet he hasn't. Is this a preview of how the agency would be run under his administration?

Posted by: Answers ()
Date: July 20, 2013 03:40PM

So, instead of saying that the candidate you support did not take a bribe to drop criminal charges and does not own assault rifles and high capacity magazines, you attack the people that released the information harmful to your candidate.

To your specific accusations, the email I saw on another site that you say released medical information was nothing of the kind. It was clearly a personal email between two co-workers. Nothing is protected in personal emails between two parties.

The information about Kincaid taking a bribe was not gleaned from Internal Affairs files. I have seen nothing on this site or any other that was not known throughout the entire department.

Defend your candidate, don't attack those with harmful information.

Did she take the bribe?

Does she own the assault rifles and high capacity magazines?

Simple questions.

Date: July 20, 2013 03:50PM

Answers Wrote:
> So, instead of saying that the candidate you
> support did not take a bribe to drop criminal
> charges and does not own assault rifles and high
> capacity magazines, you attack the people that
> released the information harmful to your
> candidate.
>
> To your specific accusations, the email I saw on
> another site that you say released medical
> information was nothing of the kind. It was
> clearly a personal email between two co-workers.
> Nothing is protected in personal emails between
> two parties.
>
> The information about Kincaid taking a bribe was
> not gleaned from Internal Affairs files. I have
> seen nothing on this site or any other that was
> not known throughout the entire department.
>
> Defend your candidate, don't attack those with
> harmful information.
>
> Did she take the bribe?
>
> Does she own the assault rifles and high capacity
> magazines?
>
> Simple questions.

Loan is Kincaid's supervisor and cannot release medical information to 3rd parties without Kincaid permission.

If she was paid restitution for the battery she suffered, she showed exceptional mercy toward the offender.

You and your allies attacks on Kincaid are defamatory and juvenile.

Posted by: Tit for Tat ()
Date: July 20, 2013 03:52PM

I find it ironic that STACEY'S camp is upset now that people,lots of " people" that despise her are standing up for what rise! Take ur ball and go home -

Posted by: Liabilous and Criminal ()
Date: July 20, 2013 04:13PM

I think it is clear that both sides have plenty of folks that despise folks on the other side. How far that side is willing to go is telling to me though. I think people need to ask themselves what's right here. Throwing a little mud is one thing but this has gone to a whole new level. The medical stuff is way over the line and so is IA stuff. Anyone being honest with themselves would agree. None of you would want your medical or IA stuff on line. Especially if it was put there by a lieutenant colonel.

Posted by: Now Now ()
Date: July 20, 2013 04:27PM

Lets get back to the issue- Stacey Kincaid's lies- her assault weapons- she is a dishonor to the Sheriff's Dept.

Posted by: Anarchy ()
Date: July 20, 2013 04:34PM

ADAM KOKESH ENDORSES STACIE KINCAID!

Adam is proud of Stacey for exercising her second amendment right to purchase an assault weapon and high capacity clips.
Attachments:
Kokesh file photo.png

Date: July 20, 2013 05:25PM

Now Now Wrote:
> Lets get back to the issue- Stacey Kincaid's lies-
> her assault weapons- she is a dishonor to the
> Sheriff's Dept.

The real issue is the juvenile and despicable behavior of Loan and the good ol' boobs among the deputies. This redneckracy needs a thorough clean-out regardless of who wins this contest.

Posted by: Not Charlie Sheen ()
Date: July 21, 2013 01:29AM

These are shameful remarks- is this the best you got? Really your side is weak...Stacy is a good person and deserves better than this..you guys are gonna hate life after July 23..but she is too nice to fire your asses.You are lucky there...

Posted by: Not Arthur Fonzerelli ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:29PM

The shit storm you started is going to bite you in the ass..you are lucky Stacie is a nice person..someone like me would have fired you..but she has made clear she will not..her enjoyment will be seeing you each day as your new Sheriff. Hugs and kisses..

Date: July 22, 2013 03:23AM

To Mark Sites and your cronies, the tribunal has spoken:
Attachments:
jeff-probst.jpg

Posted by: WyC9x ()
Date: July 22, 2013 04:16AM

Obviously smith could not make it on the police force.

painful to see what it has come to - posting on a site that attracts 400 people a day and has zero to do with the real world.

But, where else can a cop failure pretend to be tough?

Oh yeah, online anonymously.

Date: July 22, 2013 04:52AM

Police Force? Now why would I want to go work at a dysfunctional organization with no integrity?
How is that missing $60,000.00 from the Mt. Vernon Property Room coming along?
Or the Police Officer that lied about wrecking his car?
Or the one that just got arrested for domestic assault in PW?
Or the one that got convicted on sexual assault?
Or all of the people that got fired for cheating on the Sgt. Exam
Or the one that ran a red light and killed a civilian?
or the one that killed an unarmed gambler?

How many millions has the county paid in law suits for your departments negligence?

The Sheriff's Office has been here since 1742, you all since 1940. The Blue And Grey can go pack sand, we at the SO may have some internal differences, but you all have more IA investigations with more people on admin duty and integrity issues than anyone I have ever seen.

Maybe Rosler can clean up that agency. I will place my service jacket against yours any day and I bet that I have more quality felony arrests and conviction rates than you ever had or will.

Posted by: Better Think Twice ()
Date: July 22, 2013 04:41PM

To anyone that may read these post and is going to vote in the caucus that might still be undecided, please read these posts as well as the others regarding the Sheriff race and take note of the tone of the posts that are for Kincaid and against Sites. Those are the posts that are filled with bitterness, name calling and insults. Agent Smith is a great example. You can't find any posts from him or her that are not mean spirited and insulting.

Ask yourself this, would you want to work with someone like Agent Smith? Those are the people surrounding Kincaid.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.