HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RE: more Clinton era scandals: gun laws BEGAN, first was people who had guns had to PAY THE CLINTONS to become registered after GOV RUN GUN CLASSES
Posted by: Uncle Sam 107r ()
Date: June 11, 2024 03:01PM

So, people's reaction was, "I'm not doing that, I'm grandfathered in, If i'm already old enough to own and have owned why would I PAY THE DEMOCRATS for a right I already have? and then pay that PROBABLY YEARLY"

Infact many broke that law and for years weren't prosecuted because at the time the law was "a democrat law made to collect money" which no good Judge would respect.

Few but some people also refused to take the MANDATORY "gun safety course" which required people to "use the government school system AND PAY". (that's two payments, one for classes, one for registration yearly)

----------------------------------
Should gun owners be required to pay a higher property tax?
Quora
https://www.quora.com Should-gun-owners-be-requir...
Yes, but only those gun owners who are prohibited by law from possession of firearms. Legal gun owners should not be taxed just because they ...

A THIRD LAW little thought of coming down the pipe is that millenials are too poor to own weapons: even if gifted a gun THE YEARLY PROPERY TAX on the guns would be

------------------------
CLINTON IS A DEVIL

I was raised in a generation that was 100% Made in USA in "everything that mattered" (tools, cars, machine shops, all major electronics, military, buildings) and every non-drunk person who wasn't disabled could find employment.

A thing millenials have never seen. And OBAMA school was designed to lie to millenials so they wouldn't ask "hey, why was everythign changed just before we were born by the ME GENERATION? Why are we a nation who invented production automobiles who can't afford to buy or make automobiles?". OBAMA SCHOOL IS A DEVIL.

I'm sitting here now nearly nothing is made in USA to a dangerous extent, CHINA has taken over printing (Xerox), internet, electronics, phones, all auto parts, weapons - there's nearly nothing USA or UK or GERMANY makes or does. Employment is DIRECTED BY DEMOCRAT PARTY who's only purpose is U.N. mass migration to destroy USA to make it un-recorverable. CHINA has coutnerfeited USA products, it's money, bribed politicians. CHINA's policy is simple: steal usa, make it impossible for USA. all they need is corrupt democrats to succeede which prevent the perps from being prosecuted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RE: more Clinton era scandals: gun laws BEGAN, first was people who had guns had to PAY THE CLINTONS to become registered after GOV RUN GUN CLASSES
Posted by: th454ynm5 ()
Date: June 11, 2024 03:01PM

little red riding hood

Re: RE: more Clinton era scandals: gun laws BEGAN, first was people who had guns had to PAY THE CLINTONS to become registered after GOV RUN GUN CLASSES
Posted by: 45h6t5nmj5 ()
Date: June 11, 2024 03:04PM

we even have government "banning the greatest american made weapons the military uses"

SUCH AS: MA DUCE AND THE COLT 45

china makes both but USA no longer does apparently

CHECK OFFICERS IN ARMY NAVY AIRFORCE MARINES see if they carry the colt anymore

The Colt is Made in USA, powerful, an American Standard, and VERY RELIABLE.

(the replacement is now imported, less reliable, and "NATO COMPATIBLE" meaning not USA compatible)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.