HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
No longer safe for whites - niggers preventing me from meeting Women - threatened every time i go to mall
Posted by: drop dead democrats 666 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:07AM

So - I don't go out much. I'm horrified to see the only place I CAN AFFORD TO GO is full of niggers mexicans and very few asians alomst no whites.

I go out on new year's eve to mall hoping to be social. A nigger walks up and threatens me while I'm sitting quiety. I tell a waitress what happened she kicked the niger out immediately. I went once more next day - nothing happened.

BUT NExT TIME I went I was threatned twice. I passed by a couple niggers with women around - older nigger - well dressed. he calls out "I'm a twink". I ignore him since he hasn't gotten of his as to do anything.

LATER SAME NIGHT - niggers in a BMW (nazzis are funding this shit and attacking russia - believe it) "are fake fighting". they are crying out "slam his head, slam his head" and pretending to fight as i'm walking by. i could tell easiy they all knew one another. this is a "take out another soldier incident". they were likely hoping i'd stand around and use my phone or ask them to stop and thus "become their target"

instead i lived another day to say

GOV OF VIRGINIA - YOU AND YOUR FUCKING NIGGER CAN GO TO HELL AND MEET SATAN

YOU'VE MADE EVERY CORNER OF VIRGINIA A FUCKING DANGER TO MEET WOMEN - and i'm over 50 and no kid yet.

may you rot in hell

(i've told the story before when i was in N. MD niggers strategized a deadly LOOKING fight in a neighborhood so i'd have to stop. but i stopped a full block away to give me a chance to flee down a different road. when they saw i was a little street wise: all 3 got up and went inside. i drove fast down the road after they left - quite willing to run the over if they came back rather than stop the car for them)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No longer safe for whites - niggers preventing me from meeting Women - threatened every time i go to mall
Posted by: 3tgr34h554 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:07AM

little red riding hood

Re: No longer safe for whites - niggers preventing me from meeting Women - threatened every time i go to mall
Posted by: 3egym, ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:15AM

hispanics (males only) - they scowl when they see me. but they aren't violent. (they are paying bar tabs on welfare though - i want their ass dead too for preventing a hard worker like me from EVER LIVING AGAIN)

asians - i don't think they talk english. too few to know

this 'problem' is new to me. i knew drug nigger in DC - nigger in DC are a vile tribe from africa - were a death cult

I DID NOT KNOW that post obama niggers would suddenly out-populate whites in an area previous with no niggers and NOT BE THANKFUL OR HAPPY about all the gov money and welfare they've been stealing. instead: THEY'RE FUCKING VIOLENT

they're also (the nigger in virgina): have stolen a tax return, social security, and also food stamps from me

FUCK YOU GOVERNOR AND YOUR BALTIIMORE NIGGER VICE GOVERNOR JUSTIN FAIRAX and the chosen nigger replacement of justin fairfax: `sears'

Posted by: 35u6,,,u ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:17AM

the town is run by democrats and hiring nigger, hispanic, asian cops

they're arrest and maybe shoot me during arrest without cause. they aren't going to calm down these niggers

they aren't going to ever make BREEDING a thing on my list

THEY CAN ROT IN HELL - AND SO CAN THE POPE FOR PUSHING THE USA CATHOLICS INTO THIS POSITION

Posted by: 3wtg4h5 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:26AM

by the way we're talking about a NEWER upscale strip mall (a nicer one) and niggers in good clothing driving expensive cars

we are not talking about 'a poor end of fairfax near apartment buildings'. far from it.

Posted by: 8927342 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:33AM

the few white girls there - fuck niggers knows the names of them there. or are too young. or are older and would rather spend the evening with their dog (here i mean dating apps - since either all the profiles are fake or you can no longer get them to answer mail - probably both)

where the white girls are - DEMOCRAT TERRITORY (GOVERNMENT, HEALTHCARE, OR MONEYED) - often with niggers controlling that money

so - being in a bad position due to Clinton.gov traitors is one thing

BUT I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS

attacked in my own nice neighborhood by niggers who "aren't from here and aren't poor" - who see me looking for a mate as a threat to the black race and showing my face in town as an opportunity to 'take out another solider'

BUT THAT IS WHERE WE ARE

it's not just niggers getting $900,000 at harvard for 'teaching niggers to protest and sue Trump and cheat election machinese with help of professor hispanics in mexico'

it's niggers who have rapidly breeded on welfare aren't poor and are vicious

Posted by: 345hg4n ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:37AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWw7dCO5HVX1jG92HfXlS

gov nigger northam, you can suck my dick. but your not because i wouldn't take the VD risk

Virginia_Governors_Race_McAuliffe_69623

and YOU - thief from NJ - who arrested with weapons in tow the REPUBLICAN gov of virginia on fake charges and now in the VA school system - while helping niggers "kill more soldiers, make more white women disappear" and insure there's no "sain smart dance halls anyone can afford". YOU CAN GO TO HELL. YOU AND THAT BITCH BULOVA FROM MD DID THIS.

Posted by: gre4bn4 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:46AM

this would be like whites going into a black area in 1970's and prevening black males from speaking to black females where the "only meeting / breeding places are"

(it would never have been allowed by conservatives or leftist whites. but it gets allowed when it's niggers doing it to whites)

I'M SICK OF IT. it's the jobs, money, now i'm not safe to walk on the street much less try to meet women. and approaching government for work - that's a fucking joke they have databases with my name in it marked as 'do not hire'

Posted by: 4H46JK5 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 04:47AM

I DON'T WANT BIDEN DEAD FOR NO REASON. I WANT HIM DEAD TO PRESERVE THE RIGHT THAT WAS STOLEN FROM BY BY CLINTON TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BREED

Posted by: Boberta ()
Date: May 28, 2024 11:29PM

Gosh, I dunno. I kinda like niggers.

Posted by: 3t354545h ()
Date: June 05, 2024 05:46AM

Posted by: q23ge4hj ()
Date: June 14, 2024 05:09AM

Posted by: LOLOLOLOLOLOL ()
Date: June 25, 2024 06:59PM

touch grass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.