HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Message from Penny Gros
Posted by: Hgghjgff ()
Date: June 06, 2018 08:24PM

Anybody know more information. It says somebody wrote a threat in the bathroom and students took pictures of it and shared it online. Has anyone seen the actual threat? Here is the email from Penny Gros

Dear Parents,

We continue to work closely with Fairfax County Police as we investigate the threat found in a student bathroom yesterday. To give you more specific information, the threat was written in pencil on a toilet paper dispenser in a bathroom that is rarely used during the instructional day. The threat was specific to Friday, June 8th. We have interviewed several individuals and, at this time, there is no reason to believe students and staff are at risk. We believe this was only meant to disrupt school operations. However, all threats are taken seriously and significant resources have been expended in trying to resolve this matter. We appreciate the support we’ve received from the police and the FCPS Office of Safety and Security in working through this incident.

We do understand that this threat, after being posted to social media, has created anxiety among our parents and students. At the same time, we hope you recognize that our goal is to always be as transparent as possible in matters related to the safety of students and staff. As a precaution, we are going to have additional security and police presence at our school on Friday to provide reassurance to students and staff. Our plan is to continue to have normal school operations today, tomorrow and Friday. We will continue to encourage our students to notify a teacher, administrators and/or a member of our security team any time they have information which could potentially compromise the safety and security of Stuart High School. Please reinforce this message at home.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. We will communicate with you again as we have additional information to share.

Penny Gros

Principal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Message from Penny Gros
Posted by: hairyballs ()
Date: June 06, 2018 08:29PM

^^^Troll

Supervisor Gross would not sign "Gros"

Posted by: You are an idiot ()
Date: June 06, 2018 08:32PM

Penny Gros is the principal of Stuart you idiot. Penny Gross with two S's is the supervisor.

Posted by: Jeb Stuart Kids are Stupid ()
Date: June 06, 2018 08:47PM

Almost as scary as the threat is that my kids will be going to a school where the kids don't know how to spell school.

Posted by: Why aren't your kids in private? ()
Date: June 06, 2018 08:49PM

LOL - public schools...

Posted by: My story ()
Date: June 06, 2018 09:25PM

Why aren't your kids in private? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL - public schools...

All the guys I know in college who went to private school turned out entitled and soft. They did have good dope connections though.

Posted by: libtards unite ()
Date: June 06, 2018 09:51PM

I love how she says they "always want to be as transparent as possible"...

that is...unless one of your kids gets raped by a beaner on a bus, then we "cite privacy concerns" and you can bet your ass you won't get any info.

The only reason you are getting info on this is because someone posted it on FB.

Posted by: Tooter ()
Date: June 06, 2018 10:02PM

The threatening message the kid wrote on the toilet paper dispenser....
“ Too much is being spent for the administrators and teachers. Not buying us toilet paper is unfair to the students. We are planning a walk-out.”

Posted by: Actual details ()
Date: June 07, 2018 08:32PM

The actual message is as follows:

“Shcool Shooting June 8th Prepare to Die” (misspelling in original)

It’s nonsense some idiot child wrote, probably to cause chaos or get out of a final exam. There’s a massive police presence today and tomorrow, nothing is going to happen.

Posted by: Poors ()
Date: June 07, 2018 08:37PM

My story Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why aren't your kids in private? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL - public schools...
>
>
> All the guys I know in college who went to private
> school turned out entitled and soft. They did have
> good dope connections though.

You must have gone to a really shitty college, then, because almost all my classmates at my Ivy alma mater went to private schools. But I'm sure rubbing elbows with all those ESL students really toughened you up (because, as we know, fist-fighting is critical to succeeding in life).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.