HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Boyd in Alexandria
Posted by: Matusta ()
Date: June 10, 2018 04:01PM

Here's a list of the topics that are spammed to death:

-Arthur Treachers
-Drugs
-Roads
-Shak Hill
-UK phone numbers
-Bruce Klein

enough is ENOUGH!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Boyd in Alexandria
Posted by: Derek Mohler too ()
Date: June 10, 2018 08:29PM

Add Derek Mohler at Glory Days Grill in Burke too.

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIx ()
Date: June 10, 2018 08:48PM

OP Although I appreciate the mention it is not quite in the context I care to be discussed. As you can see clearly I add great value to this site by providing experience, wisdom, intellect, and class to this otherwise uninteresting site. My posts provide for enlightenment of the FFXU visitors enthusiastic readers / my fan base, which is growing everyday by leaps and bounds. How dare you refer to me as SPAM. Although now that I think of it I would not mind having some fried Spam with eggs and toast right now. I am a little hungry as I have not really eaten much today. I have been too darn busy writing on this improving FFXU Forum and as you can see the FORUM is improving!

Posted by: Sir Harry Haddock ()
Date: June 10, 2018 08:57PM

My dear chap, I also strongly object to Arthur Treachers posts considered as spam. They are very educational, teaching chaps about the fine cuisine at AT. Cheerio!

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIxx ()
Date: June 10, 2018 09:01PM

Dear Sir Harry Haddock,

I do apologize severely as I had every intention on mentioning that I find the Arthur Treachers replies superb and have provided a couple of good Belly Laughs. I do humbly thank you and hope to see more Arthur Treachers posts.

My mind often wanders in diverse paths and although I meant to make comment forgot.

Bruce Klein III

I ask questions about roads for info knowledge
Posted by: Ranarfron ()
Date: June 10, 2018 09:18PM

I ask these questions to learn more! I love roads and they are awesome to learn about. I ask for knowledge. :)

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIxc ()
Date: June 10, 2018 09:53PM

Why yes of coarse Mr. Ranarfron I will pay more attention to your posts and simultaneously school you in the Art of expanding a short sentence into a paragraph as to enjoy the excitement of holding the conclusion and the audience's attention without ever really delivering an end.

And yes, eventually I believe 236 can and will become an interstate. Especially when our political representatives see a means to tax it when completed.

Respectfully

Bruce Klein III

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIx ()
Date: June 11, 2018 01:08PM

Fan base. Please report in for our new work week on FFXU.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.