HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does Bruce Klein support Shak Hill
Posted by: Wants to know ()
Date: June 11, 2018 01:46PM

Does he

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does Bruce Klein support Shak Hill
Posted by: BruceKleinIIIx ()
Date: June 11, 2018 02:42PM

No surprise that my fan base is concerned about which way I may lean politically. All those that are adored must endure in depth scrutiny concerning thoughts, actions taken, positions held et cetera. So this question posed of Mr. Shak Hill is no surprise. Let me explain dear soul. My name is Bruce Klein III and since I have been posting you folks know that I have endured name calling such as "hook nose", "fag", "jew", and many other insults meant to offend me yet when one is as courageous as I one will put the insults aside in order to make the vital point that needs to be made. In this case I offer you an insight into my great and wondrous mind. I Bruce Klein cannot support a candidate that as an adult legally changed his or her name. Why, you may ask.... Oh great Bruce why would you not support Shak? As an adult a name change offers some sort of hidden denial of an event or events that led to the name change. Is Shak Hill a Russian plant for example, could it be that he previously had ties to Soros or the Clinton Gang. We'll never know and so no ….. I am afraid it would be out of my moralistic character to support a name changer.
Now, having stated the above I will also share that I can vote for a dem, a repub, an independent or anyone else provided I agree with their likely future voting record. Bruce Klein is not a sheep nor a sheep fantasizer Bruce Klein is the legitimate king of the renowned FFXU. Yes, renowned since I have once again joined the ranks of those providing insight, reflection, and deep understanding of the important societal issues of today.
I will also share that I would not support Friedman but would support a sensible non partisan person that is not running to line his/her pockets with taxpayer money and all too many in our era do just that.
I am the greatest and my bloodline leads back to the original kings of earth.
Please refer your thoughts to my publicist Henry Klein III for further insight. My publicist has been keeping abreast with my progress in my comments publicly and we are conducting surveys to see if I may be able to fund the next venture.....More to follow fans. Stay tuned to the Bruce Klein Posts. Thank you for your support and all of the love received to date. My nose by the way is not hooked yet it is crooked from my boxing days in the past. It was broken twice but just makes me more handsome the sexy ladies tell me as we enjoy our martinis overlooking the great pacific ocean.

Re: Does Bruce Klein support Shak Hill
Posted by: He supports ()
Date: June 11, 2018 02:46PM

balls on his chin.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.