HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BEFORE UKRAINE WAR - Russia was DELIVERING FOOD TO USA, explain that
Posted by: associated pressings 1223323 ()
Date: January 19, 2024 11:54PM

South America.

Russia was in need of money - made popular during reagan and bush - russian caviar got on usa grocery shelves and allot of news WHY back then.

RUSSIAN TRUCKS are good on bad roads - which includes south american roads.

Russian oligarchs, to pick up cash, began using russian made trucks for delivering south american crops north. (yes, like china is still doing, russia also was trying to make military agreements, check the "military base lists of s.a." it's a lengthy list and mostly NOT russia)

THIS IS THE STATUS OF THINGS UP TO NATO ATTACKING RUSSIA IN 2023

russia wasn't delivering bombs to iran. iran wasn't buying russian ak-47 probably chinese or bulgarian ak-47 they are cheaper

russia was in the food delivery business, in south america. cash strapped and willing to work for the money.

does that sound like a world enemy?

OR DOES UK WHO CHANGES SIDES, GERMANY, CHINA sound like "probably nazzi"?

i know who i'm picking as "probably nazzi"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BEFORE UKRAINE WAR - Russia was DELIVERING FOOD TO USA, explain that
Posted by: 333344 ()
Date: January 19, 2024 11:55PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3t3gh5 ()
Date: January 20, 2024 08:07PM

now mexico, who appeared to be happy a neighbor of china was doing business there

is in USA behind Biden to use counterfeit money to attack russia

MEANWHILE - MANY THINGS THAT SAY MADE IN MEXICO ARE CHINESE - THE CHINESE USE MEXICO TO GET AROUND LEGAL LIMITATIONS

mexico does have factories MANY PRODUCTS that say "mexico" are actually: CHINESE, who of course import some of that from small asian nations (that's a whole different story)

Posted by: Urbabyboy ()
Date: January 25, 2024 02:44PM

I know guys but whaever what was in the past.What is happening now is more important. I don't know about you, but I feel a strong need to help Ukrainians, so I constantly try to donate to all kinds of different needs. Now there is a donation for a military vehicle https://cartodonate.com, so please do not be indifferent and help them!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.