HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RE: more Clinton era scanals: I went to Safeway for EMPLOYMENT. Due to "new rules" the Hindu said "we can't even consider you" ... Company Policies ...
Posted by: Mr. Yoko Austin ()
Date: January 25, 2024 01:24AM

Why? I worked there, UNION, previously. (I was threatened by local democrats if I didn't do UNION I wouldn't be hired, so i did, i was hired - which was a loss of $8/week to a fairfax thief mobster)

I WAS FIRED because I had to go to the emergency room. Infact it was clearly 1/2 their fault 1/2 mine. (i'll skip the medical but it was confirmed). I informed the employer "I didn't fail to come to work the Doctor confimed I am sick - infact wanted me to stay in the hostpital" the employer said, "your still fired".

The hindu manager, a new manager who'd fired all the white people, told me ...

Safeway's policy is clear: if any person has worked for Safeway in the past, they cannot be hired again.

Texas should never have thrown down with Japan to RESCUE California's Safeway. Why is they should have realized Japan would never do anything but use it like Hillary did schools: as a place to gather and pay terrorist cells.

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH CLINTON? It was during clinton where "national headquarters" started going nazzi. Required uniforms for employees were the first sign of nazzi-isms. The point here is the LIST OF REQUIREMENTS became very long then also encompassed "forced hiring of women and illegal aliens and niggers".

NEXT CAME ZERO TOLERANCE CLINTON-isms. mandatory drug testing for citizens BUT NOT CONGRESS. Rules about what employees can say or do IF THE MANAGER STEALS FROM THEM. Anti-Smoking laws - descrimination against smokers while raising smoking cost 8x higher. EVEN RULES that an employee defending themself in a robbery is to be convicted and jail (some where!!!. why is simple asian: if you make a hero of them you have to #fund the hero - therefore make a villian of the hero)

before CLINTON, you could work as an electrician helper while studying (sometimes yes sometimes no, depended) on free corporation schooling. today: it's "required you go to government for education" and the price is like 8x higher.

before CLINTON, the JOBS section was VERY THICK, today - it's thin and mostly head hunters pushing GOOGLE ADS for microsoft software purchases and education purchases.

so HOW DO I KNOW THERE'S NO HEADQUARTER POLICY that if Safeway won't hire me nobody else will?

who the hell is keeping track of "who can be hired" and what are they lying about with that "infuckmation"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RE: more Clinton era scanals: I went to Safeway for EMPLOYMENT. Due to "new rules" the Hindu said "we can't even consider you" ... Company Policies ...
Posted by: h56y65uy65u ()
Date: January 25, 2024 01:24AM

little red riding hood

Re: RE: more Clinton era scanals: I went to Safeway for EMPLOYMENT. Due to "new rules" the Hindu said "we can't even consider you" ... Company Policies ...
Posted by: 34t34554 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 02:01AM

I would say, "you jackasses have made so many policies your getting in my way so I can't get work done"

THERE ARE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS ABOUT JACKASSES, INCLUDING POLICE, FROM PREVENTING A PERSON FROM GETTING WORK DONE ON A JOBSITE

IDIOTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PREVENT WORK FROM BEING DONE: IT'S A REAL LAW. A VERY SERIOUS LAW.

HOWEVER I BELIEVE IT'S FINANCIAL TERRORISM BY CHINA GERMANY - i don't believe for a second it's any docile short sight that would be remedied

Posted by: 11112235 ()
Date: January 25, 2024 07:08AM

Posted by: 34445yyu ()
Date: January 29, 2024 07:28AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.