HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Venezuela: Maduro Says No ‘Free and Fair’ Elections Without Total End to Sanctions ??!!
Posted by: FAKE OR NEWS? ()
Date: January 27, 2024 05:43AM

105217130-Maduro_Venezuela.jpg?v=1532563

Maduro after last election. oppostion claimed he cheated. Maduro said he's won two elections because the public doesn't want a dictator.

the opposition: the son of a military general who'd in the past tried to take control of the country using WEAPONS. this "guy" already claimed in the media he was the President (and CNN continually repeated this), for weeks. however it later was released in USA that was all a lie.

https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2022/12/01/venezuela-maduro-says-no-free-fair-elections-without-total-end-sanctions/

BREITBART CNN BBC REUTERS DAIILYMAIL MOTHERJONES MSNBC: "maduro stole the election"

ME: he's been paid while president probably invested it. could leave country for a cheaper safer place to live - friends in good places

ME: only way he'd refuse to leave is if he could prove "there was no other party, except that of a hostile brutal generals son trying to take control and there is certainly no way that'd be anything but a military dictatorship - not a damn chance otherwise"

ME: Maduro has no need to stay in power. he has what he wants. it would only be Parliament who "#needed him and only him". But Maduro what use would he have of that? It would not be for him.

ME: it's his responsibility to insure that there are some realistic candidates who file to run in the election "on time" and do some campaigning (ie, not dictator's sons). that may require pushing back the date since i bet you are all disorganized and not thinking ahead. happens to all of us.

wikipedia (the devil): "A 2009 referendum removed the previous restrictions which limited the president to 2 terms."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Venezuela: Maduro Says No ‘Free and Fair’ Elections Without Total End to Sanctions ??!!
Posted by: 1112 ()
Date: January 27, 2024 05:47AM

Hugo Chávez wins referendum allowing indefinite re-election
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com world feb hugo-ch...
Feb 16, 2009 — Electoral authorities say 54% of Venezuelan voters backed amendment abolishing term limits for elected officials.

as usual, wikipedia is USING ALL CAPS to say there is no term limit when actually that law was specific to HUGO CHAVEZ who's history .... a little infamous ... i can't post without writing a book

Amazon.com: Hugo Chavez
Amazon
https://www.amazon.com Hugo-Chavez k=Hugo+...
hugo chavez amazon from www.amazon.com
Dragon in the Tropics: Venezuela and the Legacy of Hugo Chavez (Latin America Initiative) ... FREE delivery on $35 shipped by Amazon.

$35 to tell me a story babout south american corruption

wait a second who's corrupt??

Re: Venezuela: Maduro Says No ‘Free and Fair’ Elections Without Total End to Sanctions ??!!
Posted by: 1333434 ()
Date: January 27, 2024 05:54AM

Venezuela: Maduro Says No ‘Free and Fair’ Elections Without Total End to Sanctions

THIS NEWS COMES TO ME IN USA FROM AGENCIES WHO FOR WEEKS SAID SOMEONE ELSE WAS THE PRESIDENT AFTER MADURO WAS LAST ELECTED

SO ME ... I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THE NEWS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.