HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CHINA and german secret service uk HAVE BEEN PUTTING VIRUSES IN USA'S ENGINEERING DESIGN TOOLS
Posted by: BOMB CHINA NOW !!! 100101111 ()
Date: February 05, 2024 10:18AM

they've put viruses in my math tool

i've contacted the company it's always a fucking asian who "answers" who claims their is no problem

i have evidence THEY DID put in a virus becuase "i have very deep info into linux"

WHEN I UPGRADE, I NO LONGER HAVE A CURSOR

_

YEA. TRY TO GET WORK DONE WTIHOUT A CURSOR? i mean 1980's computers had reliable cursors.

the answer to this is simple: china has attacked the tool I PAID FOR and also many others

(this has to do with UBUNTU and usa engineering software being "held ransom" to chinese tampering - because china makes the hardware and linux has become a german malware tool called ubuntu (all other linux have been set on flame by ubuntu agents))

the idea you are going to approach me and make claims otherwise - good luck. i have allot of evidence and allot of it was already posted on FFU in articles about UBUNTU's attacks on linux - ie the compiling phase of linux and it's hacks and dependency knots china and germany put in

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CHINA and german secret service uk HAVE BEEN PUTTING VIRUSES IN USA'S ENGINEERING DESIGN TOOLS
Posted by: 45t46u6uuuu ()
Date: February 05, 2024 10:18AM

little red riding hood

Re: CHINA and german secret service uk HAVE BEEN PUTTING VIRUSES IN USA'S ENGINEERING DESIGN TOOLS
Posted by: 34t34hg4 ()
Date: February 05, 2024 10:31AM

the stupid fucking jew who owns the company "let in UK", soon after a china HQ opened and "deals with nvidia" (to DELETE usa standard graphics from the product support only "asian 3D")

that's when all the malware in the product began - asians germans uk

ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES COUNTERFEIT MONEY, STEAL ANY CODE THEY CAN STEAL - AND RELEASE OPEN PRODUCTS TO SLAVE AUTHORS WHO AREN'T PAID AND THEN ATTACKED

ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES HAVE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE THAT IS POISED TO KILL EACH OF THE AMERICAN PRODUCTS WITHOUT DISCLOSING WHERE THEY STOLE THE CODE FROM
Open-source software

BRL-CAD
FreeCAD
LibreCAD
LeoCAD
OpenSCAD
QCAD
Salome (software)
SolveSpace

THE WHOL LIST IS ALLOT LONGER

Axiom is a general-purpose computer algebra system. It has been in development since 1971 by IBM (that's true however it's BEEN HACKED TO NOT COMPILE ANY LONGER unless by germans)

See also

List of open-source machine learning software
Comparison of deep-learning software
Comparison of numerical-analysis software
List of numerical-analysis software
List of graphing software
List of numerical libraries
List of statistical packages
Mathematical software

these are all shaow organizations of china germany to SLAVE PEOPLE and or claim things they stole from USA were "found in the public". many of the softwares listed NEVER RELEASED TO PUBLIC, IT'S ALL A CHINESE LIE

THEY ALL ARE AIMED AT KILLING OFF USA'S TECHNICAL SOFTWARES, BY GETTING IN THOSE ORGNANIZATIONS, STEALING THE CODE, RE-RELEASING BROKEN VERSIONS FREE TO DAMAGE COMPANY SALES - PUT VIRUSES IN THE COMPANY VERSION - THEN OF COURSE

OFFER A NON-BROKEN VERSION FOR SALE BY (CHINA GERMANY UK) WHOSE SOURCE IS CLOSED AND WHOSE ORIGINS IS LIED ABOUT

Posted by: 3434hy ()
Date: February 05, 2024 10:31AM

dumb ass jew

you have no idea how stupid that was

Posted by: trf34g43 ()
Date: February 05, 2024 10:44AM

it's not just "deletion of standard graphics"

there was no need to delete that - it was "perfect" and small

it's NO LONGER HAS CURSOR

KEEPS POPPING UP LINUX SPAM BOT TOOL (PYTHON)

URL'S NO LONGER WORK - keeps popping up "upload to cloud" (obstructive takes a long time)

HAS ENCRYPTION SCHEMES BUILT-IN COMMUNICATION - so that chinese can steal my work as i'm typing it. despite i paid for the product.

even tamper with me live when i'm typing (cause me to waste an hour on results that are wrong then later right after i chase them down corner it in)

pays foreigners to attack usa using usa's money

IT HAS A GROWING LIST OF BUGS - A LONG LIST IT DIDN'T USED TO HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEFORE CHINESE HQ WAS OPENED

IT NOW HAS ALLOT OF SPAM - lack of documentation and .m, while shitloads of new "very low key low brow bullshit math" and tons of useless graphics. (albeit good for sales - we're talking gigabytes of it and focus on it - not just a little - a horking allot paid to foreigners for total bullshit)

stupid jew - you have no idea what "letting china control usa's engineering tools" means

they want death of usa and you've given them a good way to do it

Posted by: 3656556 ()
Date: February 05, 2024 09:42PM

one thing NICE about Russia is they didn't "devote their life" to making malware

they infact did some of the finest accuracy work on USA's math tools

CHINASIA and germans: THE OPPOSITE - they'd rather spend a life destroying and obstructing than getting a single fucking thing right

Posted by: 112123 ()
Date: February 07, 2024 07:54PM

"see the world professor" is a nigger phrase for the murder of a professor by a nigger who hates whites

Posted by: 343444444 ()
Date: February 14, 2024 09:13AM

Posted by: 4eth4hj65 ()
Date: February 27, 2024 11:58AM

Posted by: 234y43y43 ()
Date: March 01, 2024 08:23PM

Posted by: 245h4nt ()
Date: April 07, 2024 03:30PM

Posted by: ju57k573 ()
Date: May 25, 2024 12:13PM

Posted by: tbnr5nm ()
Date: June 06, 2024 10:20PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.