HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: PROOF of friskydingo stalking me and coming to my house [PHOTO INSIDE]
Posted by: PAGE 3 ()
Date: February 27, 2013 07:30PM

Page 3 will once again feature the photo evidence of the undeniable similarities between friskydingo and Michael.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 02, 2013 03:18PM

Thanks for confirming who you are, friskydingo. Thank you so much!

"Nothing is ever going to happen" LOL! Nothing surely did happen last night, huh?

That's why you jumped online right as "nothing" was happening.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the karma police for ya!

Date: March 08, 2013 03:54AM

TheNorthman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FD on the other hand is unfortunately a sick kid
> who has developed an unhealthy fixation on lizzie.
> The fact that he made several cryptic references
> (on the board and in PM's...to me, which I sent to
> lizzie a couple days ago) to the Oaktan Ave sign
> shows that he either knew it had been dumped in
> lizzie's yard or, more than likely, did it himself
> (who else can he co-opt to stalk some chick on the
> net with him?). I don't know for certain about
> the suggested identity of FD, but they appear to
> have several things in common. The picture of
> that guy holding the street sign is downright
> creepy.

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning
Attachments:
2013-03-08-03-27-30.jpg
2013-03-08-03-27-02.jpg
2013-03-08-03-26-18.jpg

Date: March 08, 2013 04:08AM

The sign was left on 9/19..do you know the significance of that date?

It's Michael Edward Cutts of Falls Church, VA's birthday.

It may not mean anything, but you know how frisky would disappear randomly for long periods of time?

Well in doing some research, Mikey went to jail a lot. You know why else that's funny? Because my other research led me to see frisky's posting history and all the times Mike was in jail, was when frisky wasn't here.

I'm not dumb. But frisky is for ever mentioning it because I would have never known who it was and never even suspected that it could have been him.

What a Dumbass!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 04:30AM

And another thing, Michael was the guy who came to my job back in October. He just starred the entire time. I'll never forget that, lol he was huge and even one of my coworkers was like wtf! Only recently did I see that thread he wrote about it, anonymously but frisky was the one dropping a bunch of clues!

I'm not saying Mr. Cutts did anything, but I'm definitely saying he's frisky and frisky is a mother fucking lunatic, psychotic, obsessed stalker!

Everyone said I was lying, making it up for attention, etc. Nope! And then you tried to say I just pulled this Guy's name outta my ass but I did a ton of research and not only did frisky and Mike both love stealing street signs, raves, been pulled over by the same cop, were the same height weight, age and live in the same location, they both have long criminal records.

#stillwinning

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 08, 2013 04:31AM

Check your Views PM!

Posted by: turrd ()
Date: March 08, 2013 04:32AM

lizzie Wrote:

> I was lying, making it up for attention, etc.

it is quite apparent that this is still true.

Date: March 08, 2013 04:33AM

#stillwinning

Posted by: tip for liz ()
Date: March 08, 2013 05:21AM

just copy and paste the pms and turn off images

Posted by: YOU CANT SPAM PAGE 1! LIZ WINS! ()
Date: March 08, 2013 05:49AM

HAHAHA

Re: *NEW* PROOF of friskydingo stalking me & evidence of him being CORRECTLY outed [NEW EVIDENCE FROM THE NORTHMAN ON PAGE 1] someone is spamming the site and threads in an attempt to hide this - so PAGE 1 shows 100% proof of everything!
Posted by: what a creep ()
Date: March 08, 2013 06:57AM

lizzie Wrote:
> ***NEW EVIDENCE***
>
> Read entire new post!
>
>
>
> TheNorthman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----> FD on the other hand is unfortunately a
> sick kid > who has developed an unhealthy fixation
> on lizzie. > The fact that he made several cryptic
> references > (on the board and in PM's...to me,
> which I sent to > lizzie a couple days ago) to the
> Oaktan Ave sign > shows that he either knew it had
> been dumped in > lizzie's yard or, more than
> likely, did it himself > (who else can he co-opt
> to stalk some chick on the > net with him?). I
> don't know for certain about > the suggested
> identity of FD, but they appear to > have several
> things in common. The picture of > that guy
> holding the street sign is downright > creepy.
>
>
> The sign was left on 9/19..do you know the
> significance of that date?
>
> It's Michael Edward Cutts of Falls Church, VA's
> birthday.
>
> It may not mean anything, but you know how frisky
> would disappear randomly for long periods of
> time?
>
> Well in doing some research, Mikey went to jail a
> lot. You know why else that's funny? Because my
> other research led me to see frisky's posting
> history and all the times Mike was in jail, was
> when frisky wasn't here.
>
> I'm not dumb. But frisky is for ever mentioning it
> because I would have never known who it was and
> never even suspected that it could have been him.
>
> What a Dumbass!
>
>
>
> And another thing, Michael was the guy who came
> to my job back in October. He just starred the
> entire time. I'll never forget that, lol he was
> huge and even one of my coworkers was like wtf!
> Only recently did I see that thread he wrote about
> it, anonymously but frisky was the one dropping a
> bunch of clues!
>
> I'm not saying Mr. Cutts did anything, but I'm
> definitely saying he's frisky and frisky is a
> mother fucking lunatic, psychotic, obsessed
> stalker!
>
> Everyone said I was lying, making it up for
> attention, etc. Nope! And then you tried to say I
> just pulled this Guy's name outta my ass but I did
> a ton of research and not only did frisky and Mike
> both love stealing street signs, raves, been
> pulled over by the same cop, were the same height
> weight, age and live in the same location, they
> both have long criminal records.

Re: *NEW* PROOF of friskydingo stalking me & evidence of him being CORRECTLY outed [NEW EVIDENCE FROM THE NORTHMAN ON PAGE 1] someone is spamming the site and threads in an attempt to hide this - so PAGE 1 shows 100% proof of everything!
Posted by: Northman??????????????????????? ()
Date: March 08, 2013 07:04AM

Why would he tell Northman?

Date: March 08, 2013 07:58AM

I'm glad everyone will know the truth now

#stillwinning

Posted by: corky ()
Date: March 08, 2013 08:54AM

:)

Date: March 08, 2013 09:10AM

Thanks you Cary!

"The truth shall set you free"

#stillwinning
Attachments:
2013-03-08-03-27-30.jpg
2013-03-08-03-27-02.jpg
2013-03-08-03-26-18.jpg
frisky pm to northman.jpg

Date: March 08, 2013 09:18AM

TheNorthman Wrote: -------------------------------------------------------> FD on the other hand is unfortunately a sick kid > who has developed an unhealthy fixation on lizzie. > The fact that he made several cryptic references > (on the board and in PM's...to me, which I sent to > lizzie a couple days ago) to the Oaktan Ave sign > shows that he either knew it had been dumped in > lizzie's yard or, more than likely, did it himself > (who else can he co-opt to stalk some chick on the > net with him?). I don't know for certain about > the suggested identity of FD, but they appear to > have several things in common. The picture of > that guy holding the street sign is downright creepy

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 09:18AM

The sign was left on 9/19..do you know the significance of that date?

It's Michael Edward Cutts of Falls Church, VA's birthday.

It may not mean anything, but you know how frisky would disappear randomly for long periods of time?

Well in doing some research, Mikey went to jail a lot. You know why else that's funny? Because my other research led me to see frisky's posting history and all the times Mike was in jail, was when frisky wasn't here.

I'm not dumb. But frisky is for ever mentioning it because I would have never known who it was and never even suspected that it could have been him.

What a Dumbass!

Options: Reply • Quo

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 09:20AM

And another thing, Michael was the guy who came to my job back in October. He just starred the entire time. I'll never forget that, lol he was huge and even one of my coworkers was like wtf! Only recently did I see that thread he wrote about it, anonymously but frisky was the one dropping a bunch of clues!

I'm not saying Mr. Cutts did anything, but I'm definitely saying he's frisky and frisky is a mother fucking lunatic, psychotic, obsessed stalker!

Everyone said I was lying, making it up for attention, etc. Nope! And then you tried to say I just pulled this Guy's name outta my ass but I did a ton of research and not only did frisky and Mike both love stealing street signs, raves, been pulled over by the same cop, were the same height weight, age and live in the same location, they both have long criminal records and drinking problems!

#stillwinning

Date: March 08, 2013 10:57AM

Thanks, Cary!

#stillwinning

Posted by: 03Dexxxev ()
Date: March 08, 2013 01:08PM

She is an attention whore, who only gets attention from herself. She starts a thread and comments on her own thread, then comments to her comments to the thread. Besides you and me, all the other comments are from eesh and lizzie now days. I used to feel bad for her but now I feel bad for her. She only lives here and in the real world she is nothing, but you see lizzie is made up so that should be the biggest hint of all. She is absolutely nothing away from FFU. Monique is just a nobody in real life. No home, no life ,no friends, no job, NOTHING! She pretends to be other people on FFU to make herself feel important because she is overlooked in the real world. This is her only world! Again I feel bad for her. Now watch how many times she comments to this and to her own comments to this. Remember if the comments don’t come from you or me, it is eesh and lizzie. Now you have the scoop. Sit back and watch.

Date: March 08, 2013 08:12PM

I'm glad everyone knows the truth now! Thanks Northman!

#stillwinning
Attachments:
frisky pm to northman.jpg
drunken retard.png
drunken retard 2.png

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 08, 2013 10:41PM

You do realize that no one but your self gives a shit anymore, except maybe the Northman and eesh.

Example - You and the person that trolls you are the only ones who ever comment in these threads.

You burned people out on this shit.

Here's all the fucks I give . .. . . . . . . . Yep, that's it, nothing.

Posted by: there there ()
Date: March 08, 2013 10:50PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> You do realize that no one but your self gives a
> shit anymore, except maybe the Northman and eesh.
>
> Example - You and the person that trolls you are
> the only ones who ever comment in these threads.
>
> You burned people out on this shit.
>
>
> Here's all the fucks I give . .. . . . . . . .
> Yep, that's it, nothing.

No wonder you're commenting, Michael

Date: March 08, 2013 10:54PM

Just sayin... I figure I should at least say something in a thread about me..

And my point was, that after all this.... no one gives two dicks about it.

Date: March 08, 2013 10:58PM

So why wait so long to speak? That's all I'm saying. You wait until she's gone to do exactly what she did to you, bump threads, talk talk talk. Did you ever figure out who the mutual friend was the gave her your real name?

Posted by: 3 dicks a giving ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:05PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Just sayin... I figure I should at least say
> something in a thread about me..
>
> And my point was, that after all this.... no one
> gives two dicks about it.

Except you....

Date: March 08, 2013 11:05PM

Why'd I wait so long... good question. I guess it was entertaining to see it all unfold.

For a sec it crossed my mind to refute some of the lies she's been telling... but I figured no one wanted to see some petty back and forth battle, also I truly don't care enough to, well care.

Mutual friend... I dunno about that.

Posted by: hMukT ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:08PM

lizzie Wrote:

> That's the karma police for ya!

karma? your dad died, you live in a shithole, your all over google looking like a fool, you have spent 5 months to end up proving nothing

frisky and vexxed do not give a fuck and you spent months 24/7 trying to win a game no one was playing

nothing happened
cary, frisky, vexxed and ffu do not give a shit
you have no life
you have failed again
you have to change your name from embarrassment

Date: March 08, 2013 11:09PM

Friend was probably the wrong word but did she ever tell you how she figured you out or did you figure it out?

Posted by: deja vu ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:12PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Why'd I wait so long... good question. I guess it
> was entertaining to see it all unfold.
>
> For a sec it crossed my mind to refute some of the
> lies she's been telling... but I figured no one
> wanted to see some petty back and forth battle,
> also I truly don't care enough to, well care.
>
> Mutual friend... I dunno about that.

...broken record..you're starting to sound JUST like her and act exactly how she does "I don't care" maybe if I say it enough everyone will believe me..you do care, you stalked lizzie that's really not something to be proud of guy..

Date: March 08, 2013 11:13PM

hMukT Wrote:
>
> and you spent months 24/7 trying to win a game no one was playing

THIS

Date: March 08, 2013 11:13PM

there there Wrote:
> Friend was probably the wrong word but did she
> ever tell you how she figured you out or did you
> figure it out?

Nah, do you know?

Date: March 08, 2013 11:16PM

Yeah see.... she said she didn't care then spent the last month and a half making nearly 2000 posts about how much she didn't care.

I said I don't care and have made maybe 10 posts about THE WHOLE thing. No F's given here.

Posted by: Cardinal bank member ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:16PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> there there Wrote:
> -----
> > Friend was probably the wrong word but did she
> > ever tell you how she figured you out or did
> you
> > figure it out?
>
>
> Nah, do you know?

the grammar police

Date: March 08, 2013 11:17PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> there there Wrote:
> -----
> you
> > figure it out?
>
>
> Nah, do you know?

She said a mutual..person

Posted by: Mikey likes it ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:19PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Yeah see.... she said she didn't care then spent
> the last month and a half making nearly 2000 posts
> about how much she didn't care.
>
> I said I don't care and have made maybe 10 posts
> about THE WHOLE thing. No F's given here.

I beg to differ. You wait until she's gone to say this. So why did you say you weren't that "Mike guy" if not fucks were given?

Date: March 08, 2013 11:19PM

Cardinal bank member Wrote:
>
>
>
>
> the grammar police

That RAT BASTARD!

LOL ;-)

Date: March 08, 2013 11:22PM

I don't think it was anyone here, but you have to know if you told anyone outside of the bored about anything. Did you? If so that's your man, woman, rat.

Date: March 08, 2013 11:26PM

A handful of my friends and my gf know about friskydingo

Date: March 08, 2013 11:28PM

If you have a girlfriend why were you trying to meet some random girl from the net and then proceed to go to her house after being rejected and humiliated? Your lies are getting just as bad as hers

Date: March 08, 2013 11:30PM

Oh well, I got nothing to prove to you, and I won't even give you the satisfaction of trying.

Date: March 08, 2013 11:30PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> A handful of my friends and my gf know about
> friskydingo

Then it had to be one of them, how else did she know who you were after about 2 years? Why did you do the sign thing anyway? You have to admit now it's a little...extreme.
and why an Oakton sign?

Date: March 08, 2013 11:33PM

I only say that because you were charged with beating up your ex girlfriend so it would make more sense that you have an issue with rejection.
Attachments:
picsay-1361997306992-1.jpg

Posted by: All I want to know ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:54PM

Is how she freaking figured you out! What's your guess?

Date: March 08, 2013 11:55PM

Mikey likes it Wrote:
> I only say that because you were charged with
> beating up your ex girlfriend so it would make
> more sense that you have an issue with rejection.

There are several parts of this sentence that aren't true.

Date: March 08, 2013 11:58PM

Don't worry, no one cares about this anyway, no one will read it. But that's what your mugshot said?

What was it like when eesh came to your house? Why didn't you confront him?

Date: March 09, 2013 12:08AM

Mikey likes it Wrote:
> Don't worry, no one cares about this anyway, no
> one will read it. But that's what your mugshot
> said?
>
> What was it like when eesh came to your house? Why
> didn't you confront him?

I see what you've been trying to do here....

The thing is, I will never admit to being someone that I AM NOT.

Date: March 09, 2013 12:11AM

It's no big secret who you are anymore. I just want to know why you said you weren't Mike after he went there.

Posted by: FUCK THIS! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 12:14AM

I'm out!
Attachments:
574750_10151510651395465_1434922623_n.jpg

Posted by: Katrin ()
Date: March 09, 2013 12:28AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Oh well, I got nothing to prove to you, and I
> won't even give you the satisfaction of trying.

Was Katrin understanding about you wanting to meet up with some black chick from the net and then stalking her when she stood you up?

Posted by: The name dropper was ()
Date: March 09, 2013 12:36AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> A handful of my friends and my gf know about
> friskydingo

It was Liz H.

Posted by: Funnny ()
Date: March 09, 2013 12:57AM

He disappears after his picture is put up

Posted by: The name catcher ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:07AM

The name dropper was Wrote:
> friskydingo Wrote:
> -----
> > A handful of my friends and my gf know about
> > friskydingo
>
>
> It was Liz H.

What did Liz H. do? I've seen her in lizzies pics.

Posted by: I saw that too ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:14AM

Funnny Wrote:
> He disappears after his picture is put up

He's not quite mastered the level of not giving a fuck that liz has yet

Posted by: WHOAA ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:17AM

Whoa, Mikey changes his facebook profile pic to "FUCK THIS" and his FB wall paper to "Call the Cops, I dont Care."

At the same time frisky comes here being all, "I dont give two shits about this."

Are we going to chalk this up to just yet another coincidence???

Posted by: WHOAA ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:18AM

He's toying with us

Posted by: ehLnd ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:19AM

WHOAA Wrote:
> Whoa, Mikey changes his facebook profile pic to
> "FUCK THIS" and his FB wall paper to "Call the
> Cops, I dont Care."
>
> At the same time frisky comes here being all, "I
> dont give two shits about this."
>
> Are we going to chalk this up to just yet another
> coincidence???

No - it is the fact nothing happened and he does not give a shit.

Monique failed and nay want to be careful who she fucks with

Posted by: nay is for horses ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:20AM

Naaay anonymous Mike post

Posted by: something happened ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:22AM

ehLnd Wrote:
> WHOAA Wrote:
> -----
> > Whoa, Mikey changes his facebook profile pic to
> > "FUCK THIS" and his FB wall paper to "Call the
> > Cops, I dont Care."
> >
> > At the same time frisky comes here being all,
> "I
> > dont give two shits about this."
> >
> > Are we going to chalk this up to just yet
> another
> > coincidence???
>
>
> No - it is the fact nothing happened and he does
> not give a shit.

so your admitting its him lol he wouldn't be putting stuff up if nada happen

Posted by: Yahwehoox ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:28AM

Save it tough guy I don't she's afraid of a drunken reject. The best thing for him is to sit home and drink his pain of rejection away not even lizzie is worth jail time and he fucked with her first...no?

Posted by: Net Detective ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:32AM

One of three possible things is going on here:

1)Frisky Dingo is Mike Cutts

2)Frisky Dingo and Mike Cutts know eachother IRL

3) 1 and 2 arent true, but Mike Cutts is playing along

Posted by: Funny stuff ()
Date: March 09, 2013 01:38AM

Net Detective Wrote:
> One of three possible things is going on here:
>
> 1)Frisky Dingo is Mike Cutts
>
> 2)Frisky Dingo and Mike Cutts know eachother IRL
>
> 3) 1 and 2 arent true, but Mike Cutts is playing
> along

So frisky "played along" by leaving the site when Mike was locked up?

This game has been going on for years and none of us realized it!

Or maybe #2 is correct and frisky idolized Mike and just took on his entire persona!

Posted by: PWNAGEE ()
Date: March 09, 2013 05:22AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Yeah see.... she said she didn't care then spent
> the last month and a half making nearly 2000 posts
> about how much she didn't care.
>
> I said I don't care and have made maybe 10 posts
> about THE WHOLE thing. No F's given here.
Attachments:
friskydoesntgiveafuck.jpg

Posted by: 69kLC ()
Date: March 09, 2013 04:53PM

I bet he got that tattoo in jail, maybe its a gang thing. Someone lock up this monster before it's too late.

Re: *UPDATES* friskydingo [admits] to stalking my entire life, being obsessive & being CORRECTLY outed by ME!
Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: March 09, 2013 07:12PM

Good read. I laughed, I cried, I went through a barrage of different emotions, and I came out on the other end a better man for it. I know everyone else did too.

Posted by: 100+ friends in Haymarkey ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:10PM

eesh Wrote:
> So Oakton Avenue is a short street in
> Haymarket.....why the hell would someone go all
> the way out there, pull out the road sign, drive
> to FFX City, and leave the sign on your truck?
> Unless of course this person lives in Haymarket or
> nearby.
Attachments:
haymarket.png

Posted by: My friend Mike ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:13PM

Yes. It's true.
Attachments:
amber.png

Posted by: Hawt damn! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:14PM

Them some fine ass bitches. FD still winning.

Posted by: Green Bay St ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:21PM

They're friends of mine, they live on Green Bay St in Haymarket. You should Google Map it and see what else is nearby!

Posted by: still losing ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:25PM

Hawt damn! Wrote:
> Them some fine ass bitches. FD still winning.

lol he'd be winning if he didn't have to try to meet girls from the interwebs and then stalk them when they stand him up :X

Re: *UPDATES* friskydingo [admits] to stalking my entire life, being obsessive & being CORRECTLY outed by ME!
Posted by: Former Friend ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:28PM

He's a radical dude.
Attachments:
mike.jpg

Posted by: ouch! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:29PM

Former Friend Wrote:
> He's a radical dude.

/facepalm

Posted by: bLDHy ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:30PM

224581_1909110698549_3425594_n.jpg

Posted by: Smoking gun ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:34PM

Frisky Dingo likes beer pong. Mike Likes beer pong.

The evidence is piling up

Date: March 09, 2013 09:34PM

Mike is a prankster. I'm not sure if he was stalking or anyone but he did talk about what he was going to do with a bunch of people. Kam Stone probably has answers and the Perry sisters as well.
Attachments:
mike cutts.png

Posted by: photos are private ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:35PM

so are you one of the friends who went with him? because his facebook photos are private now so how else are you getting these?

Date: March 09, 2013 09:38PM

No
Attachments:
my friend mike.png

Posted by: WOWWW ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:42PM

He looks way more cooler than lizzie, that's for sure.

Posted by: BMW before DUI ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:46PM

Before he crashed it in his DUI
Attachments:
totalled.png

Posted by: Raves ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:51PM

WOWWW Wrote:
> He looks way more cooler than lizzie, that's for
> sure.

Way.

148254_396074080469301_842809593_n.jpg

Posted by: WOWWW X 2 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:52PM

It all makes sense now, Mike is everything that lizzie wishes she could be.

Posted by: Does make sense ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:53PM

WOWWW X 2 Wrote:
> It all makes sense now, Mike is everything that
> lizzie wishes she could be.

Yeah. I guess that's why she rejected him and stood him up and he stalked her.

Posted by: I am the mutual friend ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:53PM

friskydingo Wrote:

> Mutual friend... I dunno about that.

Now you know.

Posted by: Who doesn't want to be this guy? ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:54PM

file.php?40,file=85083,filename=picsay-1

Posted by: No thanks ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:56PM

Who doesn't want to be this guy? Wrote:

"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","04/09/2008","FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION PROPERTY > $999 "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION PROPERTY > $999 "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION-PRIV PROP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION-PRIV PROP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","08/16/2008","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","11/23/2008","RECKLE/SPEED OVER 80 MPH "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","BURGLARY,NO OTHER DESCRIP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","GR LARC-OTHER "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","POSSESS BURGLARY TOOLS "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","SELL STOLEN PROPERTY "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","06/06/2009","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","06/06/2009","FAIL TO SIGNAL PRIOR MOVE INTO TRF "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","08/30/2009","FALSE IDENTIFY SELF TO LAW ENFORCEM"
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","08/30/2009","NO DRIVERS LICENSE

CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 20 06/03/2010 4.1-305(A) ALCOHOL: PURCH/POSSESS BY PERSON <21Y 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 22 07/14/2012 18.2-266 DWI: 1ST OFFENSE 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 22 07/14/2012 18.2-323.1 DRINKING WHILE DRIVING OR OPEN CONTAINER 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 22 07/29/2012 82-1-6[18.2-266] DWI: 2ND OFF W/IN 5Y 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042

Posted by: WOWW ()
Date: March 09, 2013 09:58PM

nvm

Posted by: Woww ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:00PM

He is the life of the party.

Posted by: Bullied ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:01PM

Former Friend Wrote:
> He's a radical dude.

He looks like he got picked on a lot

Posted by: /facepalm ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:02PM

Woww Wrote:
> He is the life of the party.

ROFL

Posted by: F A M O U S N O W M I K E Y ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:10PM

Welcome to #1 Loser
Attachments:
FAME.png

Posted by: THE END ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:12PM

/thread
Attachments:
theend.jpg

Posted by: Juror #13 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:14PM

Im sold, its him. One or two things that match up can be explained away, but now we are up to about 25 coincidences that are the same.

I still think the sign thing was just a harmless prank though.

Posted by: The Jury Has Spoken ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:17PM

Juror #13 Wrote:
> Im sold, its him. One or two things that match up
> can be explained away, but now we are up to about
> 25 coincidences that are the same.
>
> I still think the sign thing was just a harmless
> prank though.

he stopped denying it yesterday but i do think it may have been a prank but in bad taste..oakton ave? ding an sich = oakton lol so it was kind of messed up in a lot of ways.

Posted by: I was sold ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:18PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> there there Wrote:
> -----
> you
> > figure it out?
>
>
> Nah, do you know?

On the Sep 19th birthday post

Posted by: Juror #13 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:18PM

You really shouldnt be pushing him this hard thought, especially since he has thought about or tried suicide. Stuff like this can be too much for a person that feels that they have no other alternative or way to solve a problem.

Posted by: 1000 ways to die ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:19PM

Juror #13 Wrote:
> You really shouldnt be pushing him this hard
> thought, especially since he has thought about or
> tried suicide. Stuff like this can be too much for
> a person that feels that they have no other
> alternative or way to solve a problem.

he brought it upon himself

Posted by: LOOK OUT FOR THAT TREE!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:21PM

1000 ways to die Wrote:
> Juror #13 Wrote:
> -----
> > You really shouldnt be pushing him this hard
> > thought, especially since he has thought about
> or
> > tried suicide. Stuff like this can be too much
> for
> > a person that feels that they have no other
> > alternative or way to solve a problem.
>
>

He's just drink his problems away and crash more BMWs. Problem Solved.

Posted by: One Question Remains ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:23PM

Well 2 questions remain:

How did she find him/figure him out?
And who is the 'mutual friend' posting these private photos?

Posted by: Puzzle Pieces Finally Fit ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:26PM

One Question Remains Wrote:
> Well 2 questions remain:
>
> How did she find him/figure him out?
> And who is the 'mutual friend' posting these
> private photos?

The lesson for everyone should be if you don't want to be found out; don't give so many details about your life, hobbies, age, cars, location, crimes and things of that nature.

Posted by: Juror# 13 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:27PM

Be careful, if he does hurt himself, I could see a criminal case over this. Fairfax Underground will probably be on cnn next week.

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.