HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: *NEW* PROOF of friskydingo stalking me & evidence of him being CORRECTLY outed [NEW EVIDENCE FROM THE NORTHMAN ON PAGE 1] someone is spamming the site and threads in an attempt to hide this - so PAGE 1 shows 100% proof of everything!
Posted by: HOPE ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:27PM

Juror# 13 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Be careful, if he does hurt himself, I could see a
> criminal case over this. Fairfax Underground will
> probably be on cnn next week.

We can only hope so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: *NEW* PROOF of friskydingo stalking me & evidence of him being CORRECTLY outed [NEW EVIDENCE FROM THE NORTHMAN ON PAGE 1] someone is spamming the site and threads in an attempt to hide this - so PAGE 1 shows 100% proof of everything!
Posted by: The Boogie Man Is Real ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:30PM

Juror# 13 Wrote:
> Be careful, if he does hurt himself, I could see a
> criminal case over this. Fairfax Underground will
> probably be on cnn next week.

There would be no case. He brought this all upon himself, the criminal would be dead. No one told him to leave a sign and if he kills himself, he is the only one to blame. If he already stated before that he was suicidal so it's not like he'd just kill himself over Fairfax Underground. He already has a lot of issues if that wasn't already apparent.

Posted by: classic ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:35PM

LuLz.....suicide cuz of FFU! priceless!

Posted by: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:36PM

How did she figure out who he was?

Posted by: truthiness3000 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:41PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wrote:
> How did she figure out who he was?

the grammar police

Posted by: Juror 13 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:41PM

> How did she figure out who he was?

I was wondering the same thing.

Posted by: reality here now ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:42PM

Juror 13 Wrote:
> SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How did she figure out who he was?
>
>
> I was wondering the same thing.

the grammar police is scared of lizzie and what she might do to him. he told her in exchange for peace of mind

Posted by: PLEASE STOP ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:43PM

reality here now Wrote:
> Juror 13 Wrote:
> -----
> > SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > How did she figure out who he was?
> >
> >
> > I was wondering the same thing.
>
>
> the grammar police is scared of lizzie and what
> she might do to him. he told her in exchange for
> peace of mind

WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THIS?!

Posted by: FUCK OFF! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:43PM

truthiness3000 Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>
>
> the grammar police

THIS IS HORSE SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!

Posted by: Honestly now ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:45PM

Juror 13 Wrote:
> -----
>
>
> I was wondering the same thing.

lizzie is a freak and responsible for over half the people outed here

Posted by: friends in common ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:46PM

prolly a mutual friend..friskers himself said they had a lot of friends in common so he himself will prolly never know who ratted him out for sure

Posted by: Misinfromation ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:47PM

truthiness3000 Wrote:
> -----
>
>
>
>
> the grammar police

we will believe this when YOU tell us how you know
otherwise stop throwing him under the bus please

Posted by: 7bL4F ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:48PM

Lizzie scared the pants off the grammar police

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1122377/

Posted by: Misinformation ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:51PM

7bL4F Wrote:
> Lizzie scared the pants off the grammar police
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/11
> 22377/

wtf am i looking for here? there's over 100 posts. why don't you copy and paste it for the class, genius.

Posted by: How many people are lizzie? ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:56PM

Re: "killer" apps
Posted by: the grammar police ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:27PM

YOU WEREN'T EVEN USING THE LIZZIE NAME WHEN THAT HAPPENED... AB was... or both of you were... i don't even know what the f is going on anymore.

I'll PM you, which name works best?

Re: *UPDATES* friskydingo [admits] to stalking my entire life, being obsessive & being CORRECTLY outed by ME!
Posted by: Eli the shit churner ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:57PM

Eli is just trying to keep the drama rolling, don't pay attention to the shit stirring.

Posted by: The Plot Thickens ()
Date: March 09, 2013 10:57PM

How many people are lizzie? Wrote:
> Re: "killer" apps
> Posted by: the grammar police ()
> Date: February 25, 2013 09:27PM
>
> YOU WEREN'T EVEN USING THE LIZZIE NAME WHEN THAT
> HAPPENED... AB was... or both of you were... i
> don't even know what the f is going on anymore.
>
> I'll PM you, which name works best?

Who the fuck is AB?

Date: March 09, 2013 10:59PM

How many people are lizzie? Wrote:
> Re: "killer" apps
> Posted by: the grammar police ()
> Date: February 25, 2013 09:27PM
>
> YOU WEREN'T EVEN USING THE LIZZIE NAME WHEN THAT
> HAPPENED... AB was... or both of you were... i
> don't even know what the f is going on anymore.
>
> I'll PM you, which name works best?

TGP knew all along lizzie was more than one person...

Posted by: Aye Bee ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:00PM

So who the fuck is AB?

Posted by: AB MM MW PM ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:02PM

Posted by: One last thing ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:32PM

AB and I were at MM's house when you were talking about PM.

WHAT THE FUCK LOL! LIZZIE IS 4 DIFFERENT PEOPLE! ROFL!

Posted by: This is cray ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:03PM

This thread has more anon users than a taiwanese whore house!

Posted by: ROFL! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:03PM

Posted by: the grammar police ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:35PM

whatevs........ i knew i shoulda stood clear of this internet bS. i just wanna get everything straightened out, if u don't wanna do that then it's up to you.

I'm talking to MM right now............

Posted by: KWyVw ()
Date: February 25, 2013 09:38PM

so am I.......

Posted by: WHERE IS TGP WHEN WE NEED HIM?! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:04PM

This is cray Wrote:
> This thread has more anon users than a taiwanese
> whore house!

THE REAL ANON ARE AB, MM, PM, WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE NAMES THAT WERE "USING THE LIZZIE NAME" ROFL!

Posted by: more confused that ever ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:05PM

> How many people are lizzie? Wrote:
> -----
> > Re: "killer" apps
> > Posted by: the grammar police ()
> > Date: February 25, 2013 09:27PM
> >
> > YOU WEREN'T EVEN USING THE LIZZIE NAME WHEN
> THAT
> > HAPPENED... AB was... or both of you were... i
> > don't even know what the f is going on anymore.
> >
> > I'll PM you, which name works best?
>
>
> TGP knew all along lizzie was more than one
> person...

wow.....i do remember him saying lizzie wasnt mo...

Date: March 09, 2013 11:05PM

So there are like 10 people involved in all of this?

Posted by: WHERE IS TGP ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:06PM

At LEAST 4..and I remember he said that too and even frisky said something about Mo's friends leaving her holding the bag ROFL! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!

Posted by: O M G ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:07PM

This is cray Wrote:
> So there are like 10 people involved in all of
> this?

ROFL! IM DONE!

Posted by: GET TGP HERE NOW ()

WHERE IS TGP? HOW DOES HE KNOW ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE?

I think CW was involved with fairfax underground too. LMAO.

Posted by: CHRIS WERNER???? ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:08PM

This is cray Wrote:
> I think CW was involved with fairfax underground
> too. LMAO.

OMG WHO'S THAT?!

Posted by: W O W ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:09PM

so who the fuck is lizzie REALLY? and who is grammar police? do they know each other in person?

Posted by: FUCK THE FUCK OFF ALREADY! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:11PM

7bL4F Wrote:
> Lizzie scared the pants off the grammar police
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/11
> 22377/

you have no idea what he said to her in private messages so you still can't say he helped her out him. that just isn't fair

Posted by: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:12PM

W O W Wrote:
> so who the fuck is lizzie REALLY? and who is
> grammar police? do they know each other in person?

ABOUT 4-5 DIFFERENT PPL........ROFL! FFXU IS A NEVER ENDING STORY!

Date: March 09, 2013 11:13PM

W O W Wrote:
> so who the fuck is lizzie REALLY? and who is
> grammar police? do they know each other in person?

Do you really think he's going to tell any of that info? You're already accusing him of outing frisky to lizzie.

Posted by: mystery solved ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:21PM

WHERE IS TGP WHEN WE NEED HIM?! Wrote:
> This is cray Wrote:
> -----
> > This thread has more anon users than a
> taiwanese
> > whore house!
>
>
> THE REAL ANON ARE AB, MM, PM, WHO THE FUCK ARE
> THESE NAMES THAT WERE "USING THE LIZZIE NAME"
> ROFL!

one of these people is probably the mutual friend of frisky and lizzie who outed him to her and/or posted all of the private pics on here

Date: March 09, 2013 11:23PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> A handful of my friends and my gf know about
> friskydingo

YOUR FATAL MISTAKE! SOME "FRIENDS" YOU HAVE! ROFL!

Date: March 09, 2013 11:23PM

This is a very dramatic outting

Posted by: coulda been anyone ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:25PM

"people i know really do know that i post here" - it could have been anyone

file.php?40,file=85166,filename=theend.j

Date: March 09, 2013 11:26PM

This is cray Wrote:
> This is a very dramatic outting

ROFL! IT IS! IT GETS FUNNIER AND MORE CONFUSING EACH DAY!

Posted by: nWbcN ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:26PM

coulda been anyone Wrote:
> "people i know really do know that i post here" -
> it could have been anyone
>
> SRC=http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.p
> hp?40,file=85166,filename=theend.jpg>

damn

Date: March 09, 2013 11:30PM

TGP WILL NEVER HELP US OUT NOW ROFL

Date: March 09, 2013 11:30PM

> This is cray Wrote:
> -----
> > This is a very dramatic outting
>
>
> ROFL! IT IS! IT GETS FUNNIER AND MORE CONFUSING
> EACH DAY!

By the time all is said and done, noone will be able to sort it all out.

Posted by: grammar 5-0 ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:33PM

> TGP WILL NEVER HELP US OUT NOW ROFL

grammar police outed frisky..yo grammar popo

540855_460835727322496_117113223_n.jpg

Posted by: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER THE HO! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:34PM

grammar 5-0 Wrote:
> -----
> > TGP WILL NEVER HELP US OUT NOW ROFL
>
> grammar police outed frisky..yo grammar popo
>
> SRC=http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/540
> 855_460835727322496_117113223_n.jpg>

stop with this bullshit

Re: *UPDATES* friskydingo [admits] to stalking my entire life, being obsessive & being CORRECTLY outed by ME!
Posted by: I work on B52s ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:35PM

grammar police and friskydingo both knew each other on facebook because of their paintball connection. lizzie also knows grammar police in real life and he was afraid she was going to hurt him.

Posted by: IT WAS A MUTUAL FRIEND FUCK OFF ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:36PM

I work on B52s Wrote:
> grammar police and friskydingo both knew each
> other on facebook because of their paintball
> connection. lizzie also knows grammar police in
> real life and he was afraid she was going to hurt
> him.

STOP THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT! IT WAS NOT TGP! IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OF FRISKY'S "FRIENDS" WHO HE TOLD OR WHO KNEW HE POSTS HER!

Date: March 09, 2013 11:37PM

I work on B52s Wrote:
> grammar police and friskydingo both knew each
> other on facebook because of their paintball
> connection. lizzie also knows grammar police in
> real life and he was afraid she was going to hurt
> him.

IS HE FRIENDS WITH THE OTHER LIZZIE PEOPLE? ROFL

Posted by: E4Udc ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:39PM

> I work on B52s Wrote:
> -----
> > grammar police and friskydingo both knew each
> > other on facebook because of their paintball
> > connection. lizzie also knows grammar police in
> > real life and he was afraid she was going to
> hurt
> > him.
>
>
> IS HE FRIENDS WITH THE OTHER LIZZIE PEOPLE? ROFL

prolly..he said he was talking to one of them and she said she was too lol this is the funniest shit ever..but lot of people said awhile back lizzie was more than one person..idk how can post for 35 hours plus..and the typing would never be consistent..

Posted by: gramz ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:40PM

mike cutts is friskydingo and that's all we know? who is grammar popo?

Posted by: AW :( ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:42PM

IT WAS A MUTUAL FRIEND FUCK OFF Wrote:
> I work on B52s Wrote:
> -----
> > grammar police and friskydingo both knew each
> > other on facebook because of their paintball
> > connection. lizzie also knows grammar police in
> > real life and he was afraid she was going to
> hurt
> > him.
>
>
> STOP THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT! IT WAS NOT TGP! IT
> COULD HAVE BEEN ANY OF FRISKY'S "FRIENDS" WHO HE
> TOLD OR WHO KNEW HE POSTS HER!

file.php?2,file=85140,filename=the_butth

Posted by: in the loop ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:44PM

Frisky knows it wasn't TGP....

Re: Am I the only one that doesn't follow the Lizzie bullshit?
Posted by: Cardinal bank member ()
Date: March 08, 2013 11:20PM

friskydingo Wrote:
> See my point exactly.... no one gives a shit, thus
> I wasn't effected in the least.
> 
> She made dozens of threads about me and id say,
> generously that is, that maybe 3-5 people actually
> cared in the whole wide world of the web.

u should care that the grammar police outed u

Re: Am I the only one that doesn't follow the Lizzie bullshit?
Posted by: friskydingo 
()Date: March 08, 2013 11:33PM

the grammar police is muh niggga

Posted by: competencia ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:45PM

WOWWW X 2 Wrote:
> It all makes sense now, Mike is everything that
> lizzie wishes she could be.

This. Dude looks like he has quite a life, Lizzie can only hope to have as many friends as he has.

Posted by: truth hurts ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:46PM

competencia Wrote:
> WOWWW X 2 Wrote:
> -----
> > It all makes sense now, Mike is everything that
> > lizzie wishes she could be.
>
> This. Dude looks like he has quite a life, Lizzie
> can only hope to have as many friends as he has.

people with lives don't stalk people from the interwebs :/

Posted by: quite the life i agree 100% ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:47PM

he sure is a busy fellow isnt he?

"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","04/09/2008","FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION PROPERTY > $999 "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION PROPERTY > $999 "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION-PRIV PROP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL "," ","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","06/10/2008","DESTRUCTION-PRIV PROP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","08/16/2008","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","019"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","11/23/2008","RECKLE/SPEED OVER 80 MPH "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","BURGLARY,NO OTHER DESCRIP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","GR LARC-OTHER "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","POSSESS BURGLARY TOOLS "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHRUCH","VA","01/09/2009","SELL STOLEN PROPERTY "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","06/06/2009","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","06/06/2009","FAIL TO SIGNAL PRIOR MOVE INTO TRF "
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","08/30/2009","FALSE IDENTIFY SELF TO LAW ENFORCEM"
"CUTTS ","MICHAEL ","E","020"," 7135","ROOSEVELT ","AV","FALLS CHURCH","VA","08/30/2009","NO DRIVERS LICENSE

CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 20 06/03/2010 4.1-305(A) ALCOHOL: PURCH/POSSESS BY PERSON <21Y 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 22 07/14/2012 18.2-266 DWI: 1ST OFFENSE 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 22 07/14/2012 18.2-323.1 DRINKING WHILE DRIVING OR OPEN CONTAINER 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
CUTTS MICHAEL EDWARD 22 07/29/2012 82-1-6[18.2-266] DWI: 2ND OFF W/IN 5Y 7135 ROOSEVELT, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042

Posted by: kissing dat ass ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:49PM

file.php?40,file=84834,filename=2013-03-

Posted by: I HAVE SOME ANSWERS! ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:51PM

gay Andrew = AB?
Attachments:
frisky pm to northman.jpg

Posted by: You see ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:58PM

It looks like frisky was trying to obscure the facts behind lizzie to TheNorthman in that pm

Posted by: Huh ()
Date: March 09, 2013 11:59PM

You see Wrote:
> It looks like frisky was trying to obscure the
> facts behind lizzie to TheNorthman in that pm

Meaning what?

Posted by: You see ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:03AM

A while back, when the northman was "google fucking" lzzie, frisky and tgp were saying that lizzie wasn't monique. That pm looks like a humorous attempt at trying to deflect attention away from monique.

Posted by: Huh ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:05AM

You see Wrote:
> A while back, when the northman was "google
> fucking" lzzie, frisky and tgp were saying that
> lizzie wasn't monique. That pm looks like a
> humorous attempt at trying to deflect attention
> away from monique.

frisky said this after the sign drop...after liz/mo didn't freak out on here like he was suspecting..so maybe after that he thought maybe it wasn't her..and tgp knows lizzie is more than one person so who the fuck even knows whats going on anymore..my head hurts lol

Date: March 10, 2013 12:05AM

You see Wrote:
> away from monique.

NOOOOOOOOOOO...LOOK AGAIN.....4 NAMES ARE BLACKED OUT! 4, NAMES, BLACKED, OUT!

Posted by: turn your clocks ahead ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:06AM

thenorthman is vexxxed

Posted by: M9kFx ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:06AM

You see Wrote:
> away from monique.

Re: ffu hall of gaping assholes
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 26, 2013 02:24PM

I dunno, I kinda feel bad for Mo Wells.

Lizzie was more likely than not an amalgam of several people at times.

Yet poor Monique W. is left holding the bag when all the fun ended.

It must suck when ur friends leave you as the patsy.

Date: March 10, 2013 12:08AM

M9kFx Wrote:
> You see Wrote:
> -----
> > A while back, when the northman was "google
> > fucking" lzzie, frisky and tgp were saying that
> > lizzie wasn't monique. That pm looks like a
> > humorous attempt at trying to deflect attention
> > away from monique.
>
>
> Re: ffu hall of gaping assholes
> Posted by: friskydingo ()
> Date: January 26, 2013 02:24PM
>

>
> Lizzie was more likely than not an amalgam of
> several people at times.

ROFL! AND TGP KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

Posted by: GET THE FUCK OUT ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:09AM

turn your clocks ahead Wrote:
> thenorthman is vexxxed

MORE BULLSHIT! NORTHMAN HELPED HER WITH FRISKY AND TOOK DOWN HER STUFF AFTER SHE OUTED VEXXXED? STUPID.......

Posted by: this maybe? ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:11AM

file.php?40,file=84950,filename=2013-03-

the blow up never happened so he figured it wasn't her

Posted by: ur stupid ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:12AM

GET THE FUCK OUT Wrote:
> turn your clocks ahead Wrote:
> -----
> > thenorthman is vexxxed
>
>
> MORE BULLSHIT! NORTHMAN HELPED HER WITH FRISKY AND
> TOOK DOWN HER STUFF AFTER SHE OUTED VEXXXED?
> STUPID.......

derp. maybe he took her stuff down and showed her the private messages because she outed vexxxed and he wants her to leave him be?

Posted by: GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:12AM

HE STARTED TAKING SHIT DOWN BEFORE SHE OUTED HIM

Posted by: Obvious question ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:13AM

I HAVE SOME ANSWERS! Wrote:
> gay Andrew = AB?

So how does frisky know about any of these people?

Date: March 10, 2013 12:22AM

ROFL

Posted by: W o W ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:25AM

Someone is doing a lot of rolling on the floor

Posted by: W o w ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:26AM

How many pages will this go on for?

Date: March 10, 2013 12:28AM

W o W Wrote:
> Someone is doing a lot of rolling on the floor

IT GETS FUNNIER EVERYDAY ALWAYS SOME NEW DISCOVERY EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS OLD BUT OVERLOOKED I GUESS BUT STILL PRETTY FUNNY THAT TGP KNEW AND FRISKY I GUESS FIGURED IT OUT LATER

Posted by: THREAD BUSTERS! ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:36AM

W o w Wrote:
> How many pages will this go on for?

it will be bigger than the redirecting and MOM threads combined

Posted by: w o W ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:44AM

And to think, all of this was started over the one simple sentence "I can't find Oakton Rd. The sign is missing"

Posted by: END OF THIS THREAD BEGINS HERE ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:44AM

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: December 16, 2012 12:40PM

So I checked out Mo's fb page for the first time the other day... we surprisingly have quite a few friends in common.

If this website has taught me anything, it's that we really do live in a small world. Despite having 1 million plus people, EVERYONE knows EVeryone in fairfax county. It like blows my mind.

---

all she had to do was search facebook. he had a stolen sign pic up at the time she found him all she had to do was a name search and the rest was history. end of your mystery.

/thread

Posted by: fify ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:47AM

END OF THIS THREAD BEGINS HERE Wrote:
> Posted by: friskydingo ()
> Date: December 16, 2012 12:40PM
>
> So I checked out Mo's fb page for the 593453435353 time
> the other day...

Posted by: his own stupidity ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:47AM

w o W Wrote:
> And to think, all of this was started over the one
> simple sentence "I can't find Oakton Rd. The sign
> is missing"

i still will never get why he'd say that from his own nickname

Date: March 10, 2013 12:48AM

w o W Wrote:
> And to think, all of this was started over the one
> simple sentence "I can't find Oakton Rd. The sign
> is missing"

ROFL! HE DID HIMSELF IN!

Posted by: VLDGd ()
Date: March 10, 2013 12:50AM

his own stupidity Wrote:
> w o W Wrote:
> -----
> > And to think, all of this was started over the
> one
> > simple sentence "I can't find Oakton Rd. The
> sign
> > is missing"
>
>
> i still will never get why he'd say that from his
> own nickname

he's stuck on her....he was prolly waiting for her to blow up on here like she did before and when it didnt happen he just had to mention it himself so she'd know it was him....but that came back to bite him in the ass pretty hard....

Date: March 10, 2013 12:55AM

fify Wrote:

> > Posted by: friskydingo ()
> > Date: December 16, 2012 12:40PM

> > So I checked out Mo's fb page for the 593453435353 time the other day...

ROFL

Posted by: What about ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:07AM

Does GT know about all this?

Posted by: facebook conversation with GT ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:11AM

What about Wrote:
> Does GT know about all this?

you must didn't see page 1...

Date: March 10, 2013 01:12AM

Yes, I see that one, but have you filled him in since then?

Posted by: GUkUV ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:12AM

What about Wrote:
> Does GT know about all this?

Yes. Frisky also damaged his house to make it look like lizzie did it.

Posted by: WOWW ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:15AM

GUkUV Wrote:
> What about Wrote:
> -----
> > Does GT know about all this?
>
>
> Yes. Frisky also damaged his house to make it look
> like lizzie did it.

I don't think this was meant to be a "prank" at all

Posted by: what about ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:16AM

GUkUV Wrote:
> What about Wrote:
> -----
> > Does GT know about all this?
>
>
> Yes. Frisky also damaged his house to make it look
> like lizzie did it.

How so?

Posted by: JKxFm ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:17AM

file.php?40,file=82245,filename=deadfris

Posted by: JKxFm ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:19AM

WOWW Wrote:
> GUkUV Wrote:
> -----
> > What about Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Does GT know about all this?
> >
> >
> > Yes. Frisky also damaged his house to make it
> look
> > like lizzie did it.
>
> I don't think this was meant to be a "prank" at
> all

it was no prank.

he took an oakton sign to make it look like ding was behind it then
whatever happened at ding's house with something mentioning lizzie??? wtf

how retarded is he to think that two people would fuck with each other but leave such obvious clues as to who they are? he wanted them to go after each other

Date: March 10, 2013 01:22AM

he sounds like one sick puppy, prolly some kind of sociopath.

Date: March 10, 2013 01:23AM

JKxFm Wrote:
> it was no prank.
>
>
> he took an oakton sign to make it look like ding
> was behind it then
> whatever happened at ding's house with something
> mentioning lizzie??? wtf
>
> how retarded is he to think that two people would
> fuck with each other but leave such obvious clues
> as to who they are? he wanted them to go after
> each other

DAMN I DIDNT KNOW ALL OF THAT HAPPENED TOO....OK ITS NOT AS FUNNY ANYMORE

Posted by: Fh7kC ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:24AM

What about Wrote:
> he sounds like one sick puppy, prolly some kind of
> sociopath.

go to bed, eesh. i see you.

Posted by: W O W ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:25AM

> JKxFm Wrote:
> -----
> > it was no prank.
> >
> >
> > he took an oakton sign to make it look like
> ding
> > was behind it then
> > whatever happened at ding's house with
> something
> > mentioning lizzie??? wtf
> >
> > how retarded is he to think that two people
> would
> > fuck with each other but leave such obvious
> clues
> > as to who they are? he wanted them to go after
> > each other
>
>
> DAMN I DIDNT KNOW ALL OF THAT HAPPENED TOO....OK
> ITS NOT AS FUNNY ANYMORE

how come it's not funny anymore? because it didn't just happen to lizzie and you see how there were cruel intentions behind this? mike cutts is one of those kids who ends up getting his throat sliced for messing with the wrong people and opening his mouth about it. he deserves everything that he its and karma will come to him.

Date: March 10, 2013 01:27AM

ROFL! DIDNT THINK IT WAS FUNNY BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO LIZZIE! JUST THOUGHT HOW EVERYTHING IS COMING OUT IS FUNNY BUT IT'S FUCKED UP THAT HE MESSED WITH THEM BOTH TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE EACH OTHER HAD FUCKED WITH THE OTHER ONE. THAT'S NO PRANK AND IM GLAD DUDE GOT EXPOSED NOW.

Re: PROOF of friskydingo stalking me and coming to my house [PHOTO INSIDE]
Posted by: No Hope For The Human Race ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:29AM

plausible deniability Wrote:
> he was driving by and the sign was missing

it's comments like this...that make people punch babies in the throat..lol how stupid can one person be? i dont know how some of you all have made it this far in life.

Posted by: Gppkc ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:30AM

> ROFL! DIDNT THINK IT WAS FUNNY BECAUSE IT HAPPENED
> TO LIZZIE! JUST THOUGHT HOW EVERYTHING IS COMING
> OUT IS FUNNY BUT IT'S FUCKED UP THAT HE MESSED
> WITH THEM BOTH TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE EACH OTHER HAD
> FUCKED WITH THE OTHER ONE. THAT'S NO PRANK AND IM
> GLAD DUDE GOT EXPOSED NOW.

+1

Date: March 10, 2013 01:33AM

you see me where? in your bushes? behind the fence? under your window?

Date: March 10, 2013 01:35AM

JKxFm Wrote:
> it was no prank.
>
> he took an oakton sign to make it look like ding
> was behind it then
> whatever happened at ding's house with something
> mentioning lizzie??? wtf
>
> how retarded is he to think that two people would
> fuck with each other but leave such obvious clues
> as to who they are? he wanted them to go after
> each other

HE CAME ON HERE AND BASICALLY BRAGGED ABOUT IT. I'D SAY THE GUY IS PRETTY STUPID ROFL!

Posted by: 4GDd3 ()
Date: March 10, 2013 01:37AM

HOPE Wrote:
> Juror# 13 Wrote:
> -----
> > Be careful, if he does hurt himself, I could see
> a
> > criminal case over this. Fairfax Underground
> will
> > probably be on cnn next week.
>

lol someone is going to hurt him before he hurts himself or anyone

Date: March 10, 2013 01:44AM

4GDd3 Wrote:
> HOPE Wrote:
> -----
> > Juror# 13 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Be careful, if he does hurt himself, I could
> see
> > a
> > > criminal case over this. Fairfax Underground
> > will
> > > probably be on cnn next week.
> >
>
> lol someone is going to hurt him before he hurts
> himself or anyone

ROFL! I'LL PRAY TONIGHT!

Pages: Previous12345678AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 8

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.