HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Why are so many white men marrying/dating asian women?
Posted by: VMesh ()
Date: September 22, 2013 07:27PM

Men in Fairfax County marry whomever brings home the biggest paycheck and shares it 50/50 without complaining. They bang anything that moves, just like all men... they'd hit anything as long as their friends don't find out. It cracks me up when they pretend to be all picky...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dimeadozen ()
Date: September 22, 2013 08:37PM

Only nerdy guys with no game date and marry asian women. They are a dime a dozen. Good in the sack, but not worth marrying by any means.

1 in a million alpha white males with a set of balls will marry an asian woman.

Not all white women are fat and bitchy....this is coming from a bunch of computer trolls who get dissed by anything they approach. My white guy friends who married asian chicks couldnt get any other women to marry them.

Bottom of the barrel.

Posted by: The Japanese Are Watching ()
Date: September 23, 2013 04:03AM

Dimeadozen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only nerdy guys with no game date and marry asian
> women. They are a dime a dozen. Good in the sack,
> but not worth marrying by any means.
>
> 1 in a million alpha white males with a set of
> balls will marry an asian woman.
>
> Not all white women are fat and bitchy....this is
> coming from a bunch of computer trolls who get
> dissed by anything they approach. My white guy
> friends who married asian chicks couldnt get any
> other women to marry them.
>
>
> Bottom of the barrel.

Careful...the next thing you know you'll be anally raped by giant squid tentacles...

Posted by: Bitter Much? ()
Date: September 23, 2013 07:27AM

Lots of bitter, obese women posting here. Hilarious! Try losing some weight and get a better attitude!

Posted by: AliceDee ()
Date: September 23, 2013 12:03PM

Its just that this country has been overrun by immigrants. Its the weasel's that come here. People with character stay in their country and try to make it a better place. So, we have short unintelligent Hispanic men and petite bright Asian women.

Had the tall intelligent Hispanic men immigrated here, we could part ways very amicably. The few that are here have to beat off white women with a stick. I just about orgasm thinking about them!White women are as sick of you as you are them. Its why they stopped trying so hard, you don't excite them all that much either. We aren't envious of Asian women, I've never had one girlfriend confide to me She wishes She were Asian. They wish they were Eastern European or Sofia Vergara maybe. Never Asian.

An esteemed occultist predicted that white men and Asian women would come together hundreds of years ago... It was really just in the tea leaves....

Posted by: kindful ()
Date: November 23, 2013 06:53PM

Posted by: We So Hornie ()
Date: November 23, 2013 07:00PM

Neikei nookie is the best.

Taste like chicken flied lice.

Posted by: mcqueen ()
Date: November 23, 2013 07:02PM

We So Hornie Wrote:
> Neikei nookie is the best.
>
> Taste like chicken flied lice.

No, it stinks. but it's better than fat white women who live in this area.

Posted by: WtyBlgrnt ()
Date: November 24, 2013 09:21AM

I thought white guys were into asian women because there's a perception that they're...um...smaller down there. So if you're a white guy that doesn't have a lot in your pants, an Asian woman is supposedly a good option. Apparently they also don't bitch as much as white/black/Hispanic women. So if you're an imsecure white guy, then based on the stereotypes an asian woman may be a good option.

I'm a white guy married to a white woman.

Posted by: In other words ()
Date: November 24, 2013 10:29AM

WtyBlgrnt Wrote:
> I thought white guys were into asian women because
> there's a perception that they're...um...smaller
> down there. So if you're a white guy that doesn't
> have a lot in your pants, an Asian woman is
> supposedly a good option. Apparently they also
> don't bitch as much as white/black/Hispanic women.
> So if you're an imsecure white guy, then based on
> the stereotypes an asian woman may be a good
> option.
>
> I'm a white guy married to a white woman.

You're a loser married to an ugly, fat, lazy cow.
Better you than us, sucker!

Posted by: Bangin' In Bangkok ()
Date: November 24, 2013 01:01PM

WtyBlgrnt Wrote:
> I thought white guys were into asian women because
> there's a perception that they're...um...smaller
> down there. So if you're a white guy that doesn't
> have a lot in your pants, an Asian woman is
> supposedly a good option. Apparently they also
> don't bitch as much as white/black/Hispanic women.
> So if you're an imsecure white guy, then based on
> the stereotypes an asian woman may be a good
> option.
>
> I'm a white guy married to a white woman.

Asian women's pussies slant horizontally instead of vertically. The wider they spread their legs the tighter it gets.

Posted by: bella ()
Date: November 28, 2013 08:03AM

orrr they just have narrower thinner hips compared to other voluptuous races

Posted by: bella ()
Date: November 28, 2013 08:13AM

there really is no reason to hate on asian chicks because every minority woman who has eyes knows that they are raised in a colder culture with little affection shown and if a culture is cold they have emotionless sex more are more slutty and the ones who date white are whitewashed but if you tell them that they will vehemently deny it even though it is true.

For centuries asians who lived out of asia were not proud of their culture like the latinos and blacks or europeans can be. for ex 99 percent of filipinos are 100% east asian but because spain gave them spanish names to pick out during their reign so they could tell them apart (many had similar last names) they say they are part spanish when it is not true. Such race haters. My current bf is white and first gf was asian but for this reason i feel i cant respect him for dating a white washed asian chick but he sticks to me like glue (im latina). but yes asian fetishes are very gross and unattractive.

Posted by: Felix Unger ()
Date: November 28, 2013 08:44AM

Bella,

Emotionless sex has its place. Latinas' expect to be the center of everything. Happy I am dating Asian ladies exclusively, except for Russian ladies. The Russians are high maintenance, but they are just so hot!

Posted by: you are one dumb asshole ()
Date: November 28, 2013 10:20AM

Felix Unger Wrote:
> Bella,
>
> Emotionless sex has its place. Latinas' expect to
> be the center of everything. Happy I am dating
> Asian ladies exclusively, except for Russian
> ladies. The Russians are high maintenance, but
> they are just so hot!

i know, right? cuz their all the same!

Posted by: Bella ()
Date: November 28, 2013 11:48PM

How weird that you are attracted to women that are known around the world to usually be mail order brides and have the stigma of being superficial, cold, materialistic, and status seeking and gold digging even by their own men. What do you think that says about you? And not all latinas want to be center of everything (don't know what you mean by that) and if some do at least they are humble, down to earth, and don't typically marry geezers for their money.

Posted by: Guineapigies ()
Date: November 30, 2013 08:00PM

I might be a little too late for this topic, but who wouldn't want to marry me. I'm 5' 6", 111 lbs, tanned with beautiful almond cut eyes, and wear size 1 sometimes 2. well I'm taken anyway by this sexy Italian dude from Arlington. Ngek!

Posted by: True Romance ()
Date: November 30, 2013 08:05PM

Guineapigies Wrote:
> I might be a little too late for this topic, but
> who wouldn't want to marry me. I'm 5' 6", 111 lbs,
> tanned with beautiful almond cut eyes, and wear
> size 1 sometimes 2. well I'm taken anyway by this
> sexy Italian dude from Arlington. Ngek!

Nobody with common sense, Your fucking an eggplant.

Posted by: Sexy Asian ()
Date: December 22, 2013 08:43PM

Posted by: Marlboro Man ()
Date: May 08, 2013 08:25PM

You're Asian? Then go back to Asia, you are not needed or wanted. Filthy immigrant ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply :

Hey,
Any pieces of your brain is educated or all in your head is shit?

Asian People are here in America because there is a shortage of brain power, we have it to offer and this running down country needs it AND our money.

If to make Asian leave, better to have only American Indian, the first comers in this country. By the way. they actually came from Asia.

If you hate Asian people because they take your jobs, they've got better life than you, it's just simply that you are either so fucking lazy or being a dumb ass OR BOTH.

Better work your self up than pull others down, because you can't not pull them down and they gonna kick your asses and dump shit down your throat.

You get what you deserve, so does any one else, regardless to race or ethnicity.
Some Asian women get together with Caucasian men simply because they can.

Shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and focus in making your pathetic life better instead of bitching and moaning. Understood?

Posted by: ............ ()
Date: December 22, 2013 09:11PM

Isn't isn't just Asian chicks, and I saw enough of them fucking a good portion of my fellow Marines and half the 7th Fleet so I avoid them. Yes, your little Asian flower was taking all the black cock she could get for a few pesos and yen before she met you.

It's all foreign women. American females are completely corrupted by the feminist movement, and are such trash that no man who is looking for a lady will bother. Why end up getting raped in divorce court by some North American Hag, when one could have an Italian or Persian lady who enjoys being a lady?

Posted by: The Reason is Clear! ()
Date: December 22, 2013 10:40PM

Yogi So and her other Asian babe friends dont eat white flour and sugar shit, they eat good food, fruits and veggies and cheaply, they are very loyal to their man, and family and when they get to 50 the backs of their legs dont look like lumpy pizza with the sauce and cheese pulled off.

Smile Wink Wink Wink.. Yogi So.. You are autum dop ta.. Beautiful Ladies.

I love you!

Posted by: Sal ()
Date: December 31, 2013 12:05AM

Ok for dating your average American white woman is great, they put out, get drunk, take it in the ass, you name it. Also, great to be friends,etc. But for a relationship or ideally marriage most white women are horrible. They are simply not marriage material these days. Do you really want to marry a white chick that has screwed at least 10 guys in her college career and at least 4 more in high school, plus 5 more after college? That vagina is a mess, loose an abused. Do you want to call that type of slut the mother of your children? Most guys don't. You marry a white chick these days you are getting sloppy seconds at best, plus they do not age well, the sun kills their skins by 40, most of them look like 55 and have a huge chip on their shoulder. Think about it!, plus once a ho, always a ho. Other than getting a Mormon or some sort of Amish chick, white women are STD buffets that see Kin Kardashian as a role model.

Asian in general, particularly the ones from overseas are much better. Do avoid most of the red Chinese who tend to be colder (the whole commie, rasied by the state mentality, crooked and love money - see Rupert Murdoch's wife for a perfect example ) but the others are usually great. That does not mean that there are no hos in those countries, but the ratio is way better than the US. Look for the positive signs for a good woman for a relationship (may still live with parents, religious, no or low boyfriend ratio, close to their family, does not like to party too much, drink and you are usually good to go

Posted by: steve ()
Date: January 18, 2014 11:51PM

Been married for over 30 years to my lovely wife of Korean blood. We are happy, codependent, and deeply in love. We have 2 beautiful and successful daughters and our two grand daughters are a delight. Who could ask for anything more?

Posted by: steve ()
Date: January 18, 2014 11:51PM

Been married for over 30 years to my lovely wife of Korean blood. We are happy, codependent, and deeply in love. We have 2 beautiful and successful daughters and our two grand daughters are a delight. Who could ask for anything more?

Posted by: Just Guess ()
Date: January 19, 2014 01:27AM

steve Wrote:
> Been married for over 30 years to my lovely wife
> of Korean blood. We are happy, codependent, and
> deeply in love. We have 2 beautiful and
> successful daughters and our two grand daughters
> are a delight. Who could ask for anything more?

Fat, stupid and lazy white / black cows. That's who.

Posted by: Joe Citizen ()
Date: January 19, 2014 06:15AM

How come Asian pussy isn't as hairy and neanderthal looking as from other countries? It seems like with the Asian ladies, it is more naturally groomed for them and they don't have to trim it as often.

Posted by: Ghyuuu ()
Date: January 19, 2014 07:48AM

I'm seeing more east asian men in this area marry high IQ white women (lawyers, Ivy Leaguers) who are not fat. Good trend for making super smart kids.

Posted by: Paul N ()
Date: January 26, 2014 06:21PM

My 45 year old Thai wife still looks great! She will do anything I ask. I asked her to put on really heavy makeup one day when the kid was at school. Not a problem. Party time! Her pussy is tight like a condom. Mmmmm. Sometimes I need KY jelly to get my big dick in there. She will suck long and hard, and doesn't mind me coming in her mouth. Her 105 pound body still looks like a teenager. Sweet! Firm pert tits with perfect nipples. Damn! She gets mad if I try to take my dinner plate to the kitchen. That is her job. So is all the cooking, cleaning etc. I've had plenty of American girlfriends. Fucking lying, stank ho, slut bitches from Hell! They could never measure up to a sweet little Asian sweetheart. I had never married before. Had to marry this one. I would do it again in a minute.
Attachments:
good fun 049.JPG

Asian women
Posted by: Kelly Carlson ()
Date: November 02, 2014 11:00PM

Haha... thats hillarious I'm 5'2 100 lbs and beautiful. I am so... sick of asian bitches. They think they are so much better than everyone and a lot of them come here to America just to get their green card. To have a supposed better life "living off the goverment". Every asain women I have met is rude and self important. They complain about everything even when they are given whatever they want. It is true they pick the weakest link because only those men don't mind being walked all over.

Posted by: jhsdfhfgj ()
Date: November 03, 2014 12:24PM

I have a white gf right now but I have dated women from Thailand, Nepal, Korea, China, and Vietnam.

Asian women are BY FAR better in bed, keep themselves in shape, and understand respect in a relationship.

White women can hate all they want. But it won't change the facts.

Posted by: richardbckl ()
Date: December 03, 2015 08:28AM

They are considered exotic girls and I know guys who love Asian women. Personally I like Slavic girls. Great number of them are on the site https://www.bridge-of-love.com/ . The choice is always yours.

Posted by: bumpster ()
Date: June 28, 2016 07:07PM

bump

Posted by: biscuit lip ()
Date: June 28, 2016 08:50PM

Because white guys got small dicks.

Date: June 28, 2016 09:03PM

Cuz white guys got small dicks

Posted by: lannie ()
Date: June 29, 2016 07:09AM

biscuit lip Wrote:
> Cuz white guys got small dicks

Date: June 29, 2016 07:14AM

lannie Wrote:
> biscuit lip Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cuz white guys got small dicks
> ____________________________________________
> You have a small dick. Go away, you dumb nigger!

I said white guys got small dick

Posted by: [0983r4 ()
Date: June 30, 2016 10:10PM

They are also available via catalog order. No fuss, no muss--busy non-social men don't have to waste their time and money trying to find a regular unknown white American woman who is going to be power-tripping with them, just order a nice Asian one, you are getting a known trained package deal and one that will stay with you. I know a load of techies with no social life that did this and rather successfully I might add!

Posted by: Asian women rock. ()
Date: July 01, 2016 12:06AM

If you want a real Asian woman, you need to go to Asia to find her; preferably from a buhddist or non-christian infected family. The good ones are far from the silly stereotyped Asian American women you read about here. They put self-centered American women to shame.

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.