HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Weightlifting Pregnant Woman - Hot?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 22, 2013 06:03PM

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lea-ann-ellison-weightlifting-pictures-just-2284727

The 35-year-old, from Los Angeles, was quoted as saying: "I strongly believe that pregnancy is not an illness, but a time to relish in your body's capabilities to kick ass."

Lea-Ann's training is based on the CrossFit regime which describes itself as "the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide."

But the picture prompted a deluge of comments on social media, with several questioning whether heavy weightlifting is safe for someone so close to giving birth.

Evan Kennedy wrote: "This is a good way to lose your baby."

Amanda Cinq-Mars: "This is actually sickening, I hope pregnant around the world do not do this kind of c***. I am a CrossFit enthusiast but I DO NOT recommend this at all. Doctors always strongly suggest to not lift heavy because you can sever your placenta and cause major damage an early labor and it miscarriage .... Posting this picture goes people the wrong message that this is OKAY when it's not!!!!"

-
Attachments:
abc_gma_pregnant_130921_wg.jpg
Main-LeeAnn-2285153.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weightlifting Pregnant Woman - Hot?
Posted by: Cleatus M. Fetus ()
Date: September 22, 2013 06:23PM

Think about all the obese women who have babies.. I think I'd trust this lady more. She probably knows her body and could tell if something felt wrong etc

Posted by: FfxU Analyst, PhD ()
Date: September 22, 2013 06:28PM

99.9% of women have had a dick in their mouth at some point in their lives.

These women are just more honest about having a dick in one of their other holes.

Posted by: Snuffy ()
Date: September 22, 2013 06:35PM

Hmm, do have to wonder tho, I always feel really tired after lifting weights, what if all that energy is going to rebuild her muscles and being diverted from the baby? On the other hand I guess it could improve blood flow etc..

Posted by: VVbkx ()
Date: September 22, 2013 07:02PM

Once a women becomes pregnant we should tie them to a bed to prevent any possible injury to the new life.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 22, 2013 07:13PM

FfxU Analyst,

Since you are a PhD, your judgment and opinion is valued. Is it moral and ethical for a pregnant woman to continue oral sex while pregnant?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.