HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McCain Admits Hillary is Strong 2016 Candidate "Outstanding Job as Secretary of State."
Posted by: Liberty for a Few ()
Date: October 29, 2013 09:26AM

Speaking in Chicago at an event with Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), the Arizona Republican praised Clinton’s work as secretary, according to Bloomberg News.

“I don’t think there’s any doubt that Secretary Clinton would be a very strong candidate,” McCain said. “I don’t think there’s any doubt she has widespread support. Her work as secretary of state, with the exception of this issue of Benghazi — which isn’t going away — I think has been outstanding. I think she would be viewed by anyone, Republican or Democrat, as a very formidable candidate for 2016.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/john-mccain-hillary-clinton-2016-98937.html#ixzz2j7Jqa9bV

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McCain Admits Hillary is Strong 2016 Candidate "Outstanding Job as Secretary of State."
Posted by: RFF'd ()
Date: October 29, 2013 12:08PM

I'm so glad we didn't elect McCain. He would of just been another Bush.

Re: McCain Admits Hillary is Strong 2016 Candidate "Outstanding Job as Secretary of State."
Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: October 29, 2013 02:31PM

RFF'd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm so glad we didn't elect McCain. He would of
> just been another Bush.

Bush had morals, McCain is turning into Tmac. The only thing that matters to him is staying on the inside in Washington.

He would switch parties except for the fact that it would hurt his chances in AZ

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: October 29, 2013 08:20PM

The only person left on the planet that cares what John McCain says is..........................

John McCain.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: October 29, 2013 08:37PM

Except for not explaining how 4 Americans and an Ambassador were killed in Libya, yeah she was a great Sec of State.

She's viewed as a strong candidate for basically the same reason Obozo was a winning candidate. This country is chock full of sheeple who are only inetrested in sound bites and CNN headlines.

Obama won because it was thought to be cool to have a black POTUS. Now, it's going to be cool to have a woman POTUS. Qualifications and "skeletons in the closet" be damned!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.