HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
this is not an eesh thread. it is not capitalized.
Posted by: Eesh Fan ()
Date: February 13, 2014 08:24AM

well, fixed that problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: this is not an eesh thread. it is not capitalized.
Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 14, 2014 07:32PM

i've seen people kicked off of web portals for using all caps.

people insisting all caps are surely a plot to yell at other people and clearly against the internet rules of allowable speech (meaning, they are stalkers who are seeking ways to put down anyone but themselves, in my opinion). i'd call that psychopathic. i've seen them do it when obviously the person writing didn't know what a caps key was.

don't beleive it? see...

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

which is the other part of the late 80's and 90's. spoiled brats assaulting anything they didn't like with control and stalking.

really.

some people go by the rule: if you are lower they are higher

it was an 80's thing and i heard such expression used in this town frequently throughout. but the class of 75-85 HS group i'd say

spoiled to all hell think they deserved gov jobs and shouldn't work on their own car but other's shouldn't have a right to own one

fuck them

Posted by: hate to say add more ()
Date: February 14, 2014 07:36PM

not all i say is for the trolls always here you know that?

----------------------------
what's more is these same people did a hostile take-over of ietf.org, laughed at them as having no real authority, and broke every rule

they did this while also using rules to attack others

i'd say mostly from the microsoft camp would you think? you likely weren't in "the unix wars" i'm guessing, which was before the microsfot and novell hostile agaisnt all else wars.

Posted by: You slew of idiots ()
Date: February 14, 2014 08:03PM

HIS THREADS ARE NOT IN CAPS!!

They Are Typed like This

Posted by: code warrior ()
Date: February 14, 2014 08:16PM

it was all glosssed over and removed in the later 90's, and in 2000's they completely deleted all of it and posted re-written history on "encyclopedias" that are not true to history.

quite a long story. they once had a tv show "is bill gates the devil?"

i was too young for the unix wars but was reading chat on the internet before there was an assault on chat channels

when microsft began f'ing everyone over continually and stealing they hated ms.

ms became powerful from dumping on the market. all media showing ms lied about their software and complaints and such: shut down using various power means, all content blocked, (incl. that showing the unix wars) and why what ms did was total rape and pillage harming many and illegal. europe sued and won but nothing happend. they were eventually bribed to switch. unix started a comeback then was assaulted by people logging in as foreigners (who i beleive is microsoft workers paid by the gov, they are funneling money today, i can show that, they use dhs at least))

today. microsoft novell are a team (novell is a german telcom that runs attacks agaisnt usa telcoms to do hostile takevoers). we now have both mexico and china making claims they will take over and destroy america's communications companies and rule the fees here.

me? i hate these destructive bastards. class of say 75' 85' spoiled as shit always cheating running attacks against one another. too many decorations on the f'ing christmass tree and too many easter bunny promiess is my guess.

--------------------------------
i told them in a court paper once. what do you think i'm the easter bunny? i want the law done and expect those being paid to do law to do it!

i'm pretty sure they are counting me as one of their wonder easter eggs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.