HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
“Putin told me.”
Posted by: Trump is Putins Useful Idiot ()
Date: December 20, 2019 08:18AM

Almost from the moment he took office, President Trump seized on a theory that troubled his senior aides: Ukraine, he told them on many occasions, had tried to stop him from winning the White House.vAfter meeting privately in July 2017 with Russian President Vladi­mir Putin at the Group of 20 summit in Hamburg, Trump grew more insistent that Ukraine worked to defeat him, according to multiple former officials familiar with his assertions.

The president’s intense resistance to the assessment of U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia systematically interfered in the 2016 campaign — and the blame he cast instead on a rival country — led many of his advisers to think that Putin himself helped spur the idea of Ukraine’s culpability, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal discussions. One former senior White House official said Trump even stated so explicitly at one point, saying he knew Ukraine was the real culprit because “Putin told me.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “Putin told me.”
Posted by: liedownfucker ()
Date: December 20, 2019 10:03AM

Trump is a Russian asset - they bought him for a few hundred million in loans. Absurdly cheap price to fuck us all over.

Posted by: Wow. Delusional ()
Date: December 20, 2019 10:08AM

liedownfucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is a Russian asset - they bought him for a
> few hundred million in loans. Absurdly cheap
> price to fuck us all over.

Does the IG report just not exist in your warped Universe?

Answer the question.

Posted by: russia russia russia ()
Date: December 20, 2019 10:15AM

IG supported the investigation and conclusion Russia aided Trump and that many of the now imprisoned Trump organization were actively engaged with Russian assets.

That said who believes IG or any other Deep State government organization - they are the ones who said Russia attacked us to benefit Trump. Any of that exist in your world? How about the quotes from Trump Organization leaders stating they get most of their money from Russia, that exist?

Posted by: A Simpler Time ()
Date: December 20, 2019 10:42AM

Oh the Russia hoax. Now that brings back memories!

Posted by: Yawn ()
Date: December 20, 2019 10:46AM

Another anonymous former Trump official. Gee, it must be true. After all, almost 10% of the other anonymous stuff was.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.