HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
People are fucking idiots
Posted by: klsarxhjnaegbhj ()
Date: February 29, 2020 12:29PM

I understand having a little bit of concern over the coronavirus as well as taking a little bit of precaution...but people panicking over it are fucking idiots

We have another virus going around and nobody bats an eye...it's called the flu

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) calculated the annual percentage of the U.S. population infected with the flu, and results showed that about 8 percent of the U.S. population gets sick from the flu—which translates to 26,176,000 million people a year. And, it’s estimated that 31.4 million people visit the doctor, and 200,000 end up in the hospital every flu season.

Fucking 26 million people (and up to 1 BILLION people worldwide) get the flu EVERY YEAR...and up to 60,000 people DIE EACH YEAR in the US

And nobody bats an eye

Oh, but this NEW fucking flu virus infects 62 people in the US and you people lose your minds

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

I have a theory...

Pump up the fear...pump up the uncertainty...people panic...people sell off their stocks...and the wealthy buy in at a lower price and make 40% profit within a few months when the stock market recovers...you lose...they win

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: People are fucking idiots
Posted by: TRUMPOCRAT ()
Date: February 29, 2020 12:35PM

It's called libtardism. They think the president of the United States of America is a Russian agent.

LOL!

Posted by: troofer ()
Date: February 29, 2020 10:22PM

Libtard media is pushing fear because the economy is the most important aspect of an election. Intentionally destroying the economy is the only thing that can help the libtard party. Skeletor (Pelosi) and the morons running on the Libtard ticket are all trying to hold back their elation that the stock market took a nose dive and are hoping the US economy jumps off the cliff.

Libtards hate America.

Posted by: leeharveygriswald ()
Date: February 29, 2020 10:32PM

Dematards are so desperate I think it may come down to this?
Attachments:
booom.png

Posted by: jxfng ()
Date: March 01, 2020 06:42AM

leeharveygriswald Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dematards are so desperate I think it may come
> down to this?

Tlaib is a libtard racist idiot. She was so excited about the impeachment. And she blamed whites for the NJ shooting incident (newsflash, it was radical blacks). She's an embarrassment, even for the democrats.
Attachments:
rashida.jpg

Posted by: People are stupid ()
Date: March 01, 2020 06:58AM

83,000 reported cases, 2800 reported deaths.
36,000-42,000 a year die in Just America, in auto accidents.
I FEAR FOR MY LIFE WITH YOU SCUM BEHIND THE WHEEL!
FEAR FOR UR LIVES!!!

Posted by: kscdsjgeh ()
Date: March 01, 2020 07:05AM

People are stupid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 83,000 reported cases, 2800 reported deaths.
> 36,000-42,000 a year die in Just America, in auto
> accidents.
> I FEAR FOR MY LIFE WITH YOU SCUM BEHIND THE
> WHEEL!
> FEAR FOR UR LIVES!!!

330,000,000 people in the United States...and ONE death of a person who already had health issues

Panic. Please panic. If you have stocks, sell everything. Especially, sell the big name stocks and stocks that pay decent dividends. I'm looking to add to my portfolio and I need a bargain.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.