HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Huge rush to get everyone vaccinated
Posted by: iaacp ()
Date: April 08, 2021 12:25PM

Why? Because once the side effects of the vaxes become known, no one else will take them. We are already seeing massive illness, miscarriages, signs of the onset of sterility, and thousands of unexplained death in otherwise healthy people who take the vax and are dead 72 hours later.

Hold strong those who haven't taken it yet. You are the future of humanity.

And why are they now telling us that the new "double mutant" variant has been discovered in the U.S. and the current vaccines might not be affective against it? Just more vaccines that they'll be pumping into you in 6 months. Fools!

btw, the Amish achieved herd immunity in January according to researchers. No one in that community has taken any vaccines. Weird huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Huge rush to get everyone vaccinated
Posted by: Dude 498634 ()
Date: April 10, 2021 02:21AM

My family pressured me into it. I got the first shot last week. :( I held out as long as I could. If it kills me, not my fault.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.