HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WHO Will BE The FIRST TO GO When The Vicious OMICROM Covid Varient Rages Through The USA
Posted by: Its A Vicious RED CHINESE VIRUS ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:20PM

So Who goes FIRST ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WHO Will BE The FIRST TO GO When The Vicious OMICROM Covid Varient Rages Through The USA
Posted by: Jimmy The Greek ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:23PM

Odds are holding very high 10000000 to one the first to go will be those of liberal leftist political views, due to their dangerous lifestyle choices

Re: WHO Will BE The FIRST TO GO When The Vicious OMICROM Covid Varient Rages Through The USA
Posted by: Very Vicious Pet Salesman ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:26PM

No! I sell vicious leftist pets that peacefully protest, sure they take a few here and there mostly in robbery's and mob violence but that's not what the big Omicrom wipe out will be about

Posted by: Crystal Ball Salesman ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:34PM

I can see clearly, they will be those who party with crowds, share toots on blunts and bongs and certain lower body parts of males , and protest peacefully too plus their liberal friends who hit bars and engage in casually sexual intercourse with casually bypassing strangers

Yes they live the liberal and leftist lifestyle even if they are vaxxed

Plus they mistakenly suck down someone else's warm bottle of nasty craft beer with a soggy blunt left in it that 12 people toked on at wild late night parties !

Posted by: Heavily Quad Vaxed Libtard ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:40PM

NO NO NO ! All wrong its the conservative Trumptards who will get it as they stay home as tired ass people who don't want to have real fun and too many of them don't get vaxxed !

I am heading out to have some real safe fun partying ! F you
Attachments:
barcrowd.jfif

Posted by: Wise Ones Say ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:44PM

Don't be the fool. Get your vax now or your booster no one wants to be the one to go cuz this Omicrom variant is super nasty !

Posted by: Panicking Average American ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:47PM

Dammit JOE BIDEN shut down the borders and airports and start quarantining incoming travlers people NOW like your Democrats should have done in the beginning of 2020

BE an real American not a Democrat for once in your term !

Posted by: Race Card Salesman ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:48PM

Forget the retard , Ive still got loads of race cards to throw at TRUMP and lie about him doing it to you

Posted by: Race Card Repellent Installer ()
Date: December 01, 2021 05:53PM

Im all through with the install on JOE , he's now resistant to any race card throws

I had it early last year but as a Occupy Democrat I would not let Trump in on it I installed it on Chuckles and Wizened Nancy instead to protect them from the race cards they threw at Trump

Hey buddy my good RINO friend, Ill give you and your Lincoln Project buds a sweet deal

Posted by: I'm Boosted! ()
Date: December 01, 2021 06:58PM

Everybody not boosted!

Posted by: A Demon Virus With Many Heads ()
Date: December 01, 2021 08:01PM

https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/first-us-case-of-omicron-covid-variant-detected-in-california/

Ya a San Francisco type had been traipsing around down in S Africa and got the Omicrom , it now is here

"Earlier this week, President Joe Biden characterized the emergence of the variant as “cause for concern, not a cause for panic.” He’s also vowed not to “shock our allies” with new travel bans."

Way to go JOE keeping the border and all airports open to kill us off , to maintain your Democrat street creed instead of upholding your oath as president

Impeachment article 4 in only 11 months

Posted by: The Covid Cult ()
Date: December 01, 2021 08:07PM

Only the Covid cultists care about this shit anymore.

Posted by: Silent Cal ()
Date: December 01, 2021 10:36PM

>Way to go JOE keeping the border and all airports open to kill us off , to maintain your Democrat street creed instead of upholding your oath as president

True

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.