HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
STOP ! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ! THE MOST IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT IN NOVA FOR YEARS HAS HAPPENED
Posted by: IT IS INCREDIBLE ! ()
Date: February 23, 2022 01:52PM

THERE IS A REPORTED ARTHUR TREACHERS IN THE LEESBURG VA OUTLET CENTER ! THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS TO HIT NOVA IN DECADES !

Hip Hip Hurray for that crisp hot battered fried fish those chips with ridges and an ice cold Fanta to cool thy now legal bong !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: STOP ! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ! THE MOST IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT IN NOVA FOR YEARS HAS HAPPENED
Posted by: Im On The Way There ! ()
Date: February 23, 2022 01:55PM

The tires on the old Jag are spinning lads can't get to Arthur Treacher's fast enough

Sir Harry Haddock I'll be buying 20 dollar gift certificates to hand out to the truckers after I munch out !

Re: STOP ! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ! THE MOST IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENT IN NOVA FOR YEARS HAS HAPPENED
Posted by: dumb-dumb ()
Date: February 23, 2022 03:51PM

awesome i'm gonna check it out!

Posted by: The Hearttrob ()
Date: February 23, 2022 04:48PM

Did this just open? They should have Meade Skelton sing. That would really draw the crowds.

Posted by: Cuck Cod ()
Date: February 23, 2022 05:58PM

Im heading out to Leesburg hope I don't have to fight my way in through the heavy crowds, no word from my brother Sir Harry Haddock since he left he's still gleefully munchin

Posted by: Sir Harry Haddock ()
Date: February 23, 2022 06:21PM

Jolly good show Leesburg Outlet. Cheerio!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.