HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career.
Posted by: Biden Inc. ()
Date: February 25, 2022 08:22AM

Politico was saying it years ago.

Joe Biden and his entire family are criminals who exploit their power for personal gain rather than helping Americans.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/08/02/joe-biden-investigation-hunter-brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career.
Posted by: Lifelong Democrat ()
Date: February 25, 2022 09:18AM

He could literally kill puppies in the street and most of us democrats would still vote for him, and all of the negros. None of that matters.

Re: Over his decades in office, ‘Middle-Class Joe’s’ family fortunes have closely tracked his political career.
Posted by: Must-Read ()
Date: February 25, 2022 10:00AM

Posted by: Dick Trickle ()
Date: February 25, 2022 12:05PM

That's what I've always said. Trump was huge dick but he was great for running the country. I don't want him dating my sister, but I do want him making decisions for the US. I don't want him back...would rather have DeSantis but the point is correct that most of the liberal public is pretty stupid when it comes to voting.

Posted by: Trump / Lindell 2024 ()
Date: February 25, 2022 12:06PM

When you can't get reelected because you're an obnoxious dick, then I guess it does matter.

Posted by: Hillary/Duckworth 2024 ()
Date: February 25, 2022 12:28PM

Guess there is no hope at all for Biden during the next presidential election.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.