HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'd be lying to you if I told you this European Refugee problem doesn't bother me. I'm about to be in the fucking middle of it.
Posted by: Petey Greene ()
Date: September 02, 2015 05:24PM

Leave tomorrow for our 16 day River Cruise, Istanbul to Vienna. No issues there. But, following the cruise, we have booked the train from Vienna to Munich to attend Oktoberfest. That's the segment of the trip I find somewhat troubling. Four hours on a train packed with Muslim refugees doesn't quite appeal to me. Now, I do release these people are refugees and have been through quite an ordeal, but that's not my fucking problem, is it. I'm a Goddamned American, and I see no damn reason why I need to be exposed to some 3rd world shit hole problem. And guess what, Muzzies? No fucking way I'm giving up my First Class seat just because you had to swim the Mediterranean to find a better place to live. The biggest problem I see right now is that I will have to burn my traveling clothes upon reaching Munich.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'd be lying to you if I told you this European Refugee problem doesn't bother me. I'm about to be in the fucking middle of it.
Posted by: I could care less. ()
Date: September 02, 2015 05:26PM

Rich person problem. Deal with it.

Re: I'd be lying to you if I told you this European Refugee problem doesn't bother me. I'm about to be in the fucking middle of it.
Posted by: Just drive ()
Date: September 02, 2015 05:30PM

Just rent a car and drive, dipwad. It'll be cheaper and more fun than the train.

Posted by: Raid bait control ()
Date: September 02, 2015 05:32PM

Sure you are...
Attachments:
boxxy_trollin.png

Posted by: the eye of a needle ()
Date: September 02, 2015 05:33PM

Are you a Christian? Do you go to church? Please tell me which one so that I can stay away from it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.