HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Underground Fairfax
Posted by: epNc6 ()
Date: September 07, 2015 03:44PM

If we added up all the posts you have made under different names you will never get us to believe this place isn't your life. You try to make people believe you don't care about FU and the things people say do not affect you in any way.

Well listen you little black tramp, if this shit didnt bother you and consume you, you wouldn't take the time to respond to every derogatory comment about you and your worthless life and family. You aint fooling nobody you small town street trash. We know what's up wit you and we know exactly how to keep you running back for more. You are fooling no one but your own nigger ass. This place is all you got.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Underground Fairfax
Posted by: I dont care ()
Date: September 07, 2015 03:55PM

You just another fool obsessed with me. Keep obsessing. Im gonna go have sex with my boyfriend.

Posted by: i dont care ()
Date: September 07, 2015 03:56PM

LOL! I'm poor? That's why I have 16 cars and lots of cash. what do you have? A stupid maxed out 401k and other appreciating assets? That's stupid!

Posted by: pVhCk ()
Date: September 07, 2015 04:09PM

i dont care Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! I'm poor? That's why I have 16 cars and lots
> of cash. what do you have? A stupid maxed out 401k
> and other appreciating assets? That's stupid!

Cars parked in a junkyard or up on blocks don't count as cars. And you don't make lots of cash. The only way you could make lots of cash would be if you were hot and were a prostitute. Instead you're fugly and you give it away to other losers like Misery and eesh.

You don't care? Yeah right. You care a shit ton because FU is all you got besides bedpan duty at the geezer hotel.

PS- a worn out slimy fungus ridden dildo is NOT a boyfriend.

Posted by: Hey OP ()
Date: September 07, 2015 04:12PM

Why are you replying to yourself pretending to be someone else? You're not fooling anyone.

Posted by: ding and north ()
Date: September 07, 2015 10:28PM

good thread, pretty much sums up the loser known as (fill in whatever dumb name here)

of course this place is her life, she proves that everyday and has for years straight

lives in a shack and has no money (she will post pics of money now) every person who has met her ran the fuck away (posts pic of recent bf that has already left) can not keep a job over a month (posts pic of hours of job she will soon lose) and when she runs out of bullshit she will actually posts pics of shit

talks all that shit about being crazy and fucking people up, but has met meggy, eesh and miz in person and never did shit, nothing, no punch in the face, nothing.......oh so tough!

talks shit, for years, about evidence and legal crap, nothing has ever happened

remember all this is winning according to her

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.