HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Good Luck Getting Out of Florida. Traffic is Below 10 Mph on all the Major Highways, Time to Reverse the South Lanes
Posted by: F'd Now ()
Date: September 07, 2017 12:18PM

They need to open up the south bound lanes to north traffic.
Attachments:
maped.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good Luck Getting Out of Florida. Traffic is Below 10 Mph on all the Major Highways, Time to Reverse the South Lanes
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 07, 2017 12:26PM

20 million people live in Florida.

Re: Good Luck Getting Out of Florida. Traffic is Below 10 Mph on all the Major Highways, Time to Reverse the South Lanes
Posted by: I95 is Good ()
Date: September 07, 2017 12:29PM

Look like I95 is actually a good call past West Palm. Everybody thought the move was to avoid I95.

Posted by: Time for a road trip down south ()
Date: September 07, 2017 12:42PM

I think I'll bring some tractor trailers full of generators, water, food and building supplies to give away. Why not, I can't take it with me when I die!

Posted by: niggatron ()
Date: September 07, 2017 12:47PM

Gots my 300 gassed up and heading down there now. Keep them southbound lanes open til i gets to my shopping place yo.

Bye bye white people...don't forgets to lock you shit. LMAO.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.