HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bill Gates SWORE Win10 was the last windows version (due to heat and lawsuits). Hindu CEO just rolled out Win11 - IT HAS TOLD ME MY (new) PC IS NOT COMPATIBLE
Posted by: JUST KILL DEMOCRATS ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:16PM

ROLLED OUT DURING XIDEN BIDEN

WHO'S PROTECTING THAT PIECE OF SHIT TERRORIST CEO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bill Gates SWORE Win10 was the last windows version (due to heat and lawsuits). Hindu CEO just rolled out Win11 - IT HAS TOLD ME MY (new) PC IS NOT COMPATIBLE
Posted by: 5y45u5 ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:17PM

little red riding hood

Re: Bill Gates SWORE Win10 was the last windows version (due to heat and lawsuits). Hindu CEO just rolled out Win11 - IT HAS TOLD ME MY (new) PC IS NOT COMPATIBLE
Posted by: 677ii7 ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:28PM

r

Posted by: 6iu67io ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:35PM

j

Posted by: 54U6I ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:47PM

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47984kvzj53crcnoat9s

Well little girl ...

Linux was a planet B but UBUNTU forced everyone into chains - and then sold the locks to CHINA

WINDOWS 11 is a planet B , the planet which was said to never exist

HERE

Posted by: 6u56i ()
Date: October 17, 2021 11:49PM

if you think, little girl, planet B can be some kind of horrible death

for many it already has been - and new planet B's will cause them

when they break the camel's back they are a WORLD WAR

Posted by: 7i68o7 ()
Date: October 23, 2021 04:11PM

well, the hindu CEo is calling for a "global reset", a repurchase of all PC wihtout any of those NASTY USA INTEL CHIPS in them

and 5 yr limitations on ownership before designed implosion

IT IS ALL EXTREMELY OBVIOUS, what "windows 11" is for anyone who's been around a while

Posted by: 89p0[0 ()
Date: November 06, 2021 04:01PM

y

Posted by: 23rtttt ()
Date: November 07, 2021 03:55AM

Posted by: 23T444 ()
Date: November 17, 2021 09:53AM

U

Posted by: 45y45y5 ()
Date: November 19, 2021 03:49PM

t

Posted by: 5657ii7 ()
Date: November 30, 2021 02:29PM

sdsd

Posted by: Its Criminal What MS IS Doing ()
Date: November 30, 2021 07:56PM

Its your computer not theirs , they upgrade your computer and many PCs and laps can not be upgraded to Windows 11 Their upgrading computers against your will in Windows 10 all the time plus forcing a Microsoft account on you F them their Drive and the rest leave me the hell alone MS.

Where is Congress with this scheme to shut their ass down or send the Corp officers to federal prison for 10 solid years min . F the fines they just pay them

OH The Democrats are all in the pocket of BIG TECH WHO SHILLS AND SLANTS INFORMATION FOR THEM On their shitty Bing And Edge crap

Posted by: 3434y ()
Date: November 30, 2021 08:59PM

I'd rather talk on terms of National Institute of Standards and Technologies, Securities Exchange Commissions, Foreign Agreements, Consumer Law

Posted by: 34y34y4 ()
Date: November 30, 2021 09:00PM

3434y Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd rather talk on terms of National Institute of
> Standards and Technologies, Securities Exchange
> Commissions, Foreign Agreements, Consumer Law

the Hatch Act, and of course the stuff about Hanging for Treason as well

Posted by: Ubuntu does suck ()
Date: December 01, 2021 01:30AM

If you don't like Ubuntu, there's a 1000 other distros to choose from. Mint is probably the easiest one.

Posted by: 34y4yu5 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 01:55AM

Ubuntu does suck Wrote:
> If you don't like Ubuntu, there's a 1000 other
> distros to choose from. Mint is probably the
> easiest one.

NICE TRY ASSHOLE

none of them compiled from source - all based on UBUNTU binaries, save a broken busybox distro without enough staff unpaid staff not located in usa AND: FreeBSD which used to be true but now has UBUNTU MAINTAINERS who are on welfare in california assuring you they are "destined to not grow and take ubuntu-ism habbits: destroy software, deny uploads, control speech, and so on" (to such effect as insuring UBUNTU is better, is why UBUNTU and MICROSOFT has inserted plants in FreeBSD. don't bother denying it: i know the names of the maintainers)

NICE TRY ASSHOLE

other distros that "claim to be not ubuntu" use ALL THE POISON FROM UBUNTU and it's binaries including Gentoo

Gentoo doesn't even list on wikipedia or distro-watch anymore - though i'm sure it's active

I LOGGED IN MADE ONE SIDEWAYS COMMENT TESTING TO SEE IF THEY WERE "AMERICAN BASED OR ALLOWED FREE SPEECH"

I IMMEDIATELY GOT 2 FOREIGN NIGGERS BANNING ME AT ONCE SAYING "speech wasn't allowed or tolerated on their forums"

As usual I couldn't respond to the fucking facists to tell them they failed my test - they'd already permanently IP BANNED me

Posted by: 3434y44 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 01:59AM

Ubuntu does suck Wrote:
> If you don't like Ubuntu, there's a 1000 other
> distros to choose from. Mint is probably the
> easiest one.

AND MICROSOFT ASSEMBLER HACKS ARE IN ALL OF THEM, from the beginning of the compiling process - insuring that porting to another platorm requires a COMMERCIAL COMPILER whereas before microsoft and UBUNTU damaged it: it could port to other processors

Posted by: 45u4u55 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:02AM

I was thinking of getting involved in google. here was my test.

i asked question in their forum. didn't let me post for i think a 2 day waiting period. 0 response. it's fucking fake.

i tried replying to one thread i could answer: the post never appeared my answer was DELETED before it posted. i tried several times.

i was going to pay for storage services do some things - canceled theplan. x86Android WAS A TOTAL FUCKING ASIAN LIE, and i found "compiled from scratch" was a total fucking asian lie, asians control Android, and no one except them have "compiled it from scratch" (and i doubt they have - they are careless as hell)

Posted by: 45u4u55 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:07AM

FreeBSD banned me for answering a question correctly (almost - i was right about a complicated question that had maintainers scratching their head but the file name was one-off - but i was right about contents and in general).

Before that - I MENTIONED I KNEW UBUNTU MAINTAINERS HAD JUMPED ON THE TEAM

After which i had some insane German following all my posts complaining about each of them. he kept trying to nail me on details but he was a dumb ass and lost every time on fact

I offered to "play nice and work with the team to contrubute - which they SOLICITY PUBLICY THEY WANT" (fact is there is no CONTRIBUTION section of the distro - just like ubuntu). they made the process highly complicated then sent me emails amounting "fuck off we don't feel like dealing with new people"

THEY ARE FEDERALLY FUNDED BY GRANT AND FUND ILLEGAL ALIENS - SOME OF WHICH MAY NOT BE IN THE COUNTRY

NOT LONG AFTER I WAS IP BANNED.

Posted by: 08sfff ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:12AM

I never had a problem with THE OLD SLACKWARE - i switched to RedHat before they required a $360/yr licencse LONG ago (early 1990's). i found their RPM were full of crap and caused loads of incompatibility - almost intentionally - like a devil

i switched to debian - and found the same games going on

i compiled a whole linux from scratch before LFS had one - posted it online including the root image - proving 1 person could do what they said too thousands, and PROVING THOUSANDS OF ATTACKS THEY HAD DONE THAT WERE SENSELESS AND WHO'S ONLY PURPOSE WAS TO: attack unix compatibility, change names of authors, REMOVE functionality, add instability, cause it to be COMPILED ONLY BY certain insiders (UK AND CHINA) who had "a system of missing keys", and that

FORCED UPGRADES, UK+CHINA CONTROL, DESTROYED STANDARDS - WERE THERE GOAL

Posted by: 08sfff ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:12AM

it took some months but less than a year surely

my ass was actually bleeding well before i made the uploads

Posted by: 56u56iu56 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:26AM

BUT THAT'S THE LINUX WARS - A STUPID DISTRACTION

WIN10 V. WIN11, if it breaks advertised oaths, is the TOPIC of this post

THIS IS PRETTY SIMPLE

MICROSOFT SAID THEY WOULDN'T BE releasing a Windows 11 ever because they were getting threats and lawsuits. They weren't popular then and aren't now either.

"DELETING PRINTER COMPATIBILITY AGAIN", (that the 32-64 changeover was historical and would never happen again)

BUT HERE WE ARE AGAIN WITH SOME FUCKING TOWEL HEAD CEO SENING OUT MESSAGES YOU HAVE TO BUY A NEW CHINESE PC

Posted by: 34t434y434 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:35AM

Kylin (Chinese:pinyin: Qílín; Wade–Giles) is an operating system developed by academics at the National University of Defense Technology in the People's Republic of China since 2001. ... With version 3.0 Kylin became Linux-based, and there is a version called NeoKylin which was announced in 2010

as if they didn't already control Android using the big liar: GOOGLE

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:37AM

meanwhile, DistroWatch, which people first trusted

was later found to be a sack of shit that only lists Distros if they are bribed

THEY NOW RUN GOOGLE SEX ADS on their page, which really says what kind of people your dealing with

Posted by: 3434y4 ()
Date: December 01, 2021 02:38AM

Bill Gates SWORE Win10 was the last windows version (due to heat and lawsuits). Hindu CEO just rolled out Win11 - IT HAS TOLD ME MY (new) PC IS NOT COMPATIBLE

IF YOUR GOING TO SPAM - TRY TO REFUTE THE TOPIC

Posted by: 434g434 ()
Date: March 28, 2022 05:01AM

fucking hindus

Posted by: Unemployed Dell Dude ()
Date: March 28, 2022 10:11PM

Dude , you have more fucking computer and software problems than anyone I've ever seen.

Get an Android

Posted by: 56jkk6ttu6 ()
Date: March 29, 2022 12:15AM

Posted by: gr53hb5b44 ()
Date: March 30, 2022 11:03PM

Unemployed Dell Dude Wrote:
> Dude , you have more fucking computer and software
> problems than anyone I've ever seen.
>
> Get an Android

FFU has 100 articles for "leightweight readers" on GOOGLE and UBUNTU showing they are terrorists who intently run a DOMINATION MATRIX, impoverish others, spy and steal

FUCK OFF G2

Posted by: h55h4 ()
Date: April 01, 2022 01:35AM

Posted by: tnjngrt ()
Date: April 05, 2022 06:05AM

Posted by: h5tjnt46 ()
Date: April 11, 2022 10:38AM

1/2 of Biden is infact Bill Gates and his hindu friends

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.