HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: two more. Serbian and African ethnic violence received no attention from USA
Posted by: associated pressings 9894 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 05:00PM

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/12/12/serbs-threaten-secession-in-bosnia-amid-ethnic-tensions/

THE SERBS CROATS WARS. EU and USA did nothing to help the "whites" and let them loose.

> Serb politicians have taken the first steps towards seceding from Muslim-majority Bosnia and Herzegovina in a move that could see the return of ethnic violence in the Balkans.

> The National Assembly of the Republika Srpska — a Serbian-majority autonomous region within Bosnia and Herzegovina — voted on Friday to begin the process of opting out of the Bosnian army, security services, judiciary, and tax system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

A TRIBE FLED A LARGE AREA OF AN AFRICA STATE, FLED TO THE BORDER (weaponless and poor) - THEY WERE MURDERED WHOLESALE - using modern weapons of a neighbor state - simply for "being a member of a racial tribe". Exactly what NAACP and BLM are attempting to arrange in USA if we give them the chance.

Back to SERBIA. BASICALLY - the area had both white and muslims and whites had power and Muslims fucked and killed their way into majority, like Obama is attempting and "got voted in" (post WWII democrat rules - supposed to protect people not assault them with racism actually). They took over the politics and even: started fights inside Churches pitting Priest against Priest (why the Church is shared is a long story). Clinton had an affair so did John Major (prime minister) - the world leaders were all democrat leaches - especially in UK where leachery had been going on since WWII - continually prompting USA to become "worse than they were".

The SERB CROAT wars were long and devistating not just some political skermish like "Ukraine" (which on a political map is a State of Russia in USA language) in 2014.

CHINA (thus Russia) backed the Muslims - with reason "china wanted them to" - more power in EU of whites meant less power in CHINA and Russia. BEFORE THE CLINTON ERA - Russia had had good relations with "those white people" Serbia

CLINTONS - SAID NOT A THING - NO NEWS ON CNN SUBSTANCIALLY. "there's a war going on somewhere" (cnn hln et al never making clear which side was which! why the fight! what side russia was on!!!! the news was a jumble and quick specifically to keep USA un-informed and not making demands to politicians)

THE WORLD POLITICIANS CARED ABOUT: "BIG MEDIA TAKE-OVERS, MAKING GOLDEN PARACHUTES LEGAL, SCRAPING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY TO INVEST IN CHINA. THREATENING THE PUBLIC THE TOP DOGS HAD LEGAL ATHORITY TO IMPRISON ANYONE WHO CHALLENGED THEIR RIGHT TO WRECK THE COUNTY'S DEBT". the were debt wars were created by powerful politiicans carving up countries for their own families (like Clinton) millions then billions at a time. Today those debt wars have turned to racial and covid wars and "steal the vote wars": eu usa mexico at odds with who will get more chinese imports - EU attacking USA's economy to "make EU seem better to china".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: two more. Serbian and African ethnic violence received no attention from USA
Posted by: 45u56i6 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 05:02PM

Santa-Claus-with-the-children-during-Cro

again - like the african genocide - CLINTONS used big media to DIS-INFORM AMERICANS - to confuse them which side was which - to play the whole thing down as "two small white countries USA didn't care about" WHICH ABSOLUTEY WAS NOT TRUE.

CLINTON WAS PLAYING THE HAND OF CHINA - THAT'S WHY USA'S NEWS NEVER GOT THE MESSAGE OUT.

Posted by: 45u4u5 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 05:07PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3y34y ()
Date: December 12, 2021 05:18PM

GettyImages-1236913225-e1639144933577-64 2021

serbia coatia bosnia and (which is muslim backed by asians russia) - i still get them all confused since USA's "democrat controlled news" never explained it during BILL CLINTON - they covered it like a muslim-muslim war "merely reporting fighting was ongoing". relevant "current events" on it was impossible to find back then for the average person.

So - these white Serbs who got their asses invaded by armed muslims while Bill Clinton was getting his cock sucked.

They want "their own political region" because the Muslims are corrupt and hate whites hate Christians. Pretty obvious.

IT'S STILL THE CASE that the Muslims in political power will not yield - and the Serbs may need to use war yet again to "get out from under the muslims". CHINA and other Asian countries nearby are still conspiring together to provide weapons and support to the muslims.

(the Getty image above is from a collection showing whites muslims rich asians and some people who appear to be somewhat mixed between the three. it's definitely a "down with white people" movement in that part of the world)

Posted by: 34y34y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:30PM

So CNN covered serbia bosnia croatia like they did libya, lebanon, jordan, syria (arabs were ALWAYS at war - the news would just say "ongoing conflict" and such - saying nothing about politics - arabs against arabs power grab one had to assume since "current events" information was absolutely not available under Clinton on the matters)

it's really intersting though

it was really the FIRST BIG RACIAL BORDER PROTECTION WAR after WWII - and was due to the Allies dis-reguard for outlying areas "they didn't care about at the time"

the whites were "GETTING THRONGED" by muslims and fought as their last hope - because negotiations and "political representation" continually failed

THE CLINTONS SAID IT ALL DIDN'T MATTER AND WAS an ongoing conflict between two minor nations.

HERE WE ARE AGAIN - EXCEPT CLINTON AND CNN CAN'T LIE THIS TIME - WE ALL KNOW WHAT RACIAL POLITICAL GRABS ARE ABOUT IN 2021

we now know that this "problem"

* happened to USA's southern border (while california "invited it")

* canada "invited all immigration" (plenty of frozen land to share ?!)

* ALL OF EUROPE IS NOW BEING THRONGED by arabs (asians and hispanics will follow in great numbers too - if they aren't actually the source of the "political changes" they might be)

* THE CLINTONS SAID IT DIDN'T MATTER

* HERE WE ARE IN 2021, the whites who were thronged and forced out of office are now ... considering another war to fight for the small part of the part of what's left after years of muslims "taxing them, pushing them into a small part of a part of the country they once had half of"

IT'S WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO USA AND ALL OF EUROPE. IT'S WHAT CLINTON SAID DIDN'T MATTER.

RACE - THE FINAL FRONTIER.

Posted by: 34ty34y ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:31PM

WHAT IS VERY DIFFERENT TODAY IS: THE WORLD IS VERY VERSED ON WHAT ETHNIC-POLITICAL GRABS ARE - AND WHAT "china is backing" means (doesn't mean they are backing the good guy - means they are plaing a checkerboard to win money for china)

Posted by: 3463467 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:35PM

WHAT IS VERY DIFFERENT TODAY IS:

Americans KNOW that we fought Taliban (really punished) over 9/11 4 huge building bombings

WE NOW KNOW THE DEMOCRAT PART SUPPORTED TALIBAN - AND RECENTLY HANDED WEAPONS TO THEM. Infact democrats claimed 9/11 was a "self-inflicted attack" and that the Taliban didn't do it. It went "right over the head" of common Americans that CNN was not only stupid: THEY WERE COMPLICITY IN THE BOMBINGS and actual supporters of the bombings.

Americans now know "Bill Clinton" isn't an American. His wife is a lawyer of China - and he's for Chinese.

Xiden Biden also.

Posted by: 34y3y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:36PM

WHAT IS VERY DIFFERENT TODAY IS: THE WORLD IS VERY VERSED ON WHAT ETHNIC-POLITICAL GRABS ARE

AND THAT DEMOCRATS ARE NOT ON THE SIDE OF THEIR OWN RACE - THEY ARE CRIMINALS, ACTUAL MOB MEMBERS, ALIGNED WITH FOREIGN SUCCESS

Date: December 12, 2021 06:39PM

it's unusual that the flames are staring up while Clinton is still alive

the GOAL OF DEMOCRATS IS THAT PEOPLE TAKE WAY TO LONG TO STOP CRIME OR TO REACT - that' they (the democrats) will be DEAD OF NATURAL CAUSES before their crimes become apparent to all

in this case - it's all happening, re-erupting, while Clinton is still alive

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:56PM

9ed71bc170afd0710285390a2a6af817.jpg

Ukraine/Russia and Poland is above, then Russia

TURKEY is just to the east - and is Muslim of course - one can say "part of Arabia" modernly, I think

Just north of turkey is Azerbejan and and Georgia. During Clinton these also were under conflict.

CNN Christiane Amanpour was "CREATED" to cover the "Azerbejan and and Georgia" conflict - she was unknown before then. She continually sided with the Muslims of the Conflict as "THE VICTIMS". they WERE THE AGGRESSORS, of course. Back then you'd be put in a white coat of you said "clinton was a liar". Today people don't believe a thing CNN says - it is only a POLITICAL SHIELD used by people who should be in jail for treason.

I forgot albania too - was in the fray - in the news during Clinton

AGAIN - USA NEWS just jumbled them all together and NEVER MENTIONED it was a MUSLIM SPRING racial conflit to "oust whites out of territory". Much the opposite - they hired flim flam artist "Christiane Amanpour" to cover poverty and side with MUSLIMS on all matters.

YcvYzNJ-asset-mezzanine-16x9-1dFrk44-480 LIES

stero-casted con artist hired by CNN to lie about MUSLIM SPRING beginning in the area of Turkey and beyond

Posted by: 34ty34y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 06:57PM

Sarajevo - another name i forgot - also in the news of conflicts DURING BILL CLINTON

Date: December 12, 2021 07:01PM

120405040247-amanpour-clinton-bosnia-con "foreign correspondent"

"reporting live from the war"

THIS IS WHAT USA SAW about all the muslim spring conflict countries (7 listed above?)

A CON ARTIST HIRED BY CNN (which was a new power structre CableTV in usa that Amerians didn't yet understand the source or funding of - all the cable structure was NOT known to be political yet)

SHE'S CRYING THAT THE POOR ARE BEING ATTACKED, LAMENTING FREEDOM IS UNDER ATTACK

SHE'S LYING - SHE'S SUPPORTING MUSLIM SPRING

Posted by: 34yt34y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:02PM

SHE'S NOT CHRISTIAN

SHE WASN'T REPRESENTING THE POOR

AND HER NAME - IS FAKE. IT WAS CHANGED LEGALLY.

Posted by: 345Y3Y44 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:03PM

maxresdefault.jpg

corrupt nigger network - CNN - supporting genocide against whites everywhere

Posted by: 34y34y ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:04PM

Christine_Amanpour_1484567c.jpg

"foreign correspondent" my ass

Date: December 12, 2021 07:08PM

I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE AND BUSY - MY FRIEND COMPLAINED I WASN'T AVAILABLE - LOST MANY OF THEM due to "studying hard" - which i considered temporary until college was out.

BUT I DID KNOW CHRISTIAN AMAPOUR WAS A CON ARTIST. I didn't have any means of pointing it out. Nor did I believe I had the time or place.

THE CLINTON REGIME would not have "allowed it". I could have been arrested on any fabricated grounds. The trial would never see the day of light in the media or radio. It's how "washington" worked at the time: democrat all of the time, political crimes the usual - justice done the unusual. Political stories faking justice - "a token put out to the public so they were un-aware of what democrat courts were really doing".

Posted by: 34yt34y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:10PM

CNN at the time was "much more subterfuge" - not clearly coming out as anti-american or violent against Republicans.

I hadn't realized at the time CNN was "continually siding with people who chanted DEATH TO AMERICA". I knew there was such a thing - but had no idea a CABLE TV NETWORK had been formed to subliminally support to

today we know it's not subliminal - it's straight out death threats to whites on CNN daily

Posted by: 34y453y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:30PM

Ted_Turner_Current_cropped.jpg

Americans ... the 98% not in the know. We were told TED TURNER had revolutionized TV into digital.

We all "knew" ABC was America Broadcasting (created by USA during the war).

WE HAD NO IDEA DURING TURNER AND DIDGIAL - THAT POLITICAL POWERS HAD STIRRED TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE BROADCAST NETWORK AND WERE NOT RUN BY ETHICAL PEOPLE OR EVEN AMERICANS. That would be "a hostile take-over of usa, illegal, and we had the money to stop it. wouldn't couldn't happen. BUT THEY LIED. No one knew the new Cable TV was not "controlled by the same powers as air-wave". (meaning - the news might not be honest might not even be written by USA moral persons)

We all thought it was just Ted Turner's business move of going digital.

WE HAD ZERO WARNING CNN was "a treasonous broadcast not aligned with USA's values or success"

CNN HLN FOX - they were all situated together and the air-wave stations (still operating back then) were all "HARD TO FIND - NOT BLOCKED TOGETHER" perhaps even missing from the "supported channels"

FOR STUPID usa MILLENIALS:

(analog cable was only in wealthier homes at the time until TED - though CABLE TV actually went back to the 70's - few had it and knew of it. CNN was not yet born - the ABC NBC CBS all NATIONAL GOV FUNDED NEWS CHANNELS were merely re-broadcasted from air wave before TED. lesson: analog cabletv was still mostly air-wave TV (not including a very few pay-channels), until TED and digital and "everyone is getting it - air-waves are going out" came along during CLINTON. Obama will tell you cable TV was born exactly when china first began making digital boxes competing with USA's boxes, of course, which is a lie and 20 years after. CABLE (OR SATELLITE?) TV was actually available in A FEW homes 1970's or at least very early 1980's. Very few had them - i saw one in a (friends home), tried it, i was not sure how it worked. i just knew "it wasn't tv and costed allot" that i was never getting one - i mean we had a "kit tv". cable tv??? not in my future anytime soon. decade later maybe.)

Posted by: 34y3y44 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:32PM

DURING THE ?7 WARS ABOVE - usa was lied to

we all "thought" TED TURNER had revolutionized TV, making it non-air wave

WE HAD NO IDEA POLITICAL CONTROL HAD CHANGED - AND WHY those powers wanted "air waves shut down" (because the air wave news might tell the REAL STORY is why right?)

this was unfortunate IN MY OPINION that USA followed Clinton blindly - not rendering any aid to STOP MUSLIM SPRING

Posted by: FOR STUPID MILLENIALS ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:41PM

Cable TV used to be RAW analog - have no "decoding device"

During CLINTON the boxes were replaced with ENCRYPTION. They said it was to "prevent cable theft" though - they were EXTREMELY RICH and very few stole it (air waves were still broadcast - why bother - only a stupid kid would bother)

I WILL NOW SAY THE REASON FOR ENCRYPTION AND ENDING AIR-WAVES TOGETHER - AS LAW - WAS ...

TO INSURE THE TRUTH WAS NEVER TOLD ON AIR - THAT ULTIMATELY CORRUPT EUROPE CHINA HAD THE FINAL SAY OF ANYTHING SAID ON TV IN USA - and then newpapers were all "bought out" (ie, by bezos but well before)

This is why you hear "any claims CNN is lying" coming from the Internet or RADIO. It's because CHINA + DEMS did such a thorough job making CABLE TV a non-American enterprise

In USA you can't even listen to Chris Plante on RADIO without hearing WTOP break in "for news updates" that are totally democrat lies. If you want "to hear truth" your ONLY choice is podcast.

AND THE CLINTONS SHUT DOWN WORLD CITIZEN ALLOWED SHARED NEWS - NNTP - THEY TRIED TO MAKE THE INTERNET A (LAN) WHERE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WAS ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING EXCEPT THE BIG MEDIA - which is also CHINA's plan not America's plan.

that failed - there was resistance

but USA is in huge trouble - china controls ALLOT - they can shut down USA's phones, cell towers, and cable boxes if they ever attack

AND BILL CLINTON DID ALL THE STEPS, APPOINTED ALL THE PEOPLE - WHO PUT USA IN DANGER

Posted by: 5y45u55 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:41PM

SHE'S NOT CHRISTIAN

Posted by: 6u56i66 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 07:42PM

YKP7LM3BMVFSW4M7VTBSQZQPEI.jpg

Now, to sink this ship - let's show this image. I'm unsure if it's accurate.

Date: December 12, 2021 07:44PM

SHE'S NOT CHRISTIAN

Posted by: 45u45u5 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 08:11PM

blindfold_walk-1080x675.jpg

BILL CLINTONS PLAN FOR CABLE TV AND INTERNET

and for a while - they'd chinese locked down everything. still their power "cancel" is great

however - china (google) war on linux, and bill gates "nobody gets a PC that can compete in any commercial market" caused SO MUCH DAMAGE - that their control got unhinged. but not by linux - that was successfully taken over by china+uk. and internet TV? we all know

it became unhinged by Podcast broadcast - these are also controlled (newly by DEMOCRAT RUN IHEART ET AL) - but not quite so much. IHEART would ban all republican podcasts but there's a problem

they can't stop radio stations from podcasting individual shows - and people don't _need_ IHEART

ffu, a website allowing free speech and controlled by no foreign country - is rather rare. it's too bad all of THE WORLD doesn't still have NNTP running - which is really a more mature global FFU - if it's not shut down by google and big media cable tv: WHICH IT WAS. NNTP was shut down to prevent the TRUTH from seeping in-between citizens of the world's nations

Date: December 12, 2021 08:21PM

there are "a few truly republican truthful news websites" ? but not really

ie, Breitbart claims to be republican - but often runs paid ADS in the form of fake news PAID FOR BY CHINA / DEMOCRATS - citing the opposite "party line" of their other articles. THEY ALSO REMOVE COMMENTS AND SPAM COMMENTS so that "real objection to articles content" are somewhat unlikely.

THE TRUTH IS - most "sites" in USA are still controlled and edited somewhat - there are very very very few places on the internet where TRUTH can be spoken and not deleted - and many Americans simply don't have the wherewithall to find and use them - much less have access to speak to people freely in other countries.

mosts sites are still heavily edited by democrats - a site like Youtube is politically edited but not wholey. they allow "a little conservative truth", just as long as it doesn't contain anything about "jail time for theft of MONEY and POLITICAL CHAIRS, such as they might sell to BLM"

which is now Serbia's problem. their story is being BLOCKED as it was in 1994 - many have no idea it's the story of MUSLIM SPRING, democrats attacking non-whites, and so on

infact - CNN won't even report on it UNLESS THE MUSLIMS LOOSE GROUND - then you'll find the con artist "Christian Amen Poor" on CNN again TELLING LIES

Posted by: the GREAT LIAR WIKIPEDIA ()
Date: December 12, 2021 08:58PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_television

HISTORY: says 1950 had it "limited on campuses" THAT'S A LIE. That's called CCTV (closed circuit tv) - which is infact has ZERO to do with nation-wide cable-tv systems.

THE ARTICLE HAS NO DATES OR PATENT COMPANY NAMES. they say "early 1980's", however i used one around 1979 in FAIRFAX, VA; so that also isn't true - wasn't early 80's it was before that. (and still we are missing ALLOT OF INFO)

WHAT ELSE DOESN'T THE GREAT LIAR MENTION? top down political control of USA's 100 news stations - 100% control i'd say (FOX always sides with democrats when the issue is hot, plays to be republican when the issue doesn't matter much).

Date: December 12, 2021 09:02PM

also - the components in the BOX were NOT developed by "BIG TECH", they were born into it and didn't pay for it - stole it and sourced it out to china

TUNER BOXES. they worked with antenna but A CABLE IS AN ANTENNA of sorts.

tuner boxes were develope heavily - work that began in 1904 (radio) and culminated in "solid state" small tuner modules in TVs at least by the 1970s. "THE ME GENERATION" didn't make cable tv: THE GREATEST GENERATION made cable tv.

(some PC video cards sported tuner boxes - but due to cost they eliminated them - and they were BECOMING almost COMPETITIVE - they allow, if upgraded, home broadcast onto cable networks - and Clinton would not allow that. the TRUTH MIGHT GET OUT of his "zero truth system" of governing)

Date: December 12, 2021 09:05PM

(while wikipedia lying is off topic, topic of America was lied to: let me add that Japan taiwan others also had TV TUNER boxes developed - as they kinda got europe + usa's technorogy and used it "for free", and became by 1980's the only analog CRT TV maker left in production)

Date: December 12, 2021 09:06PM

and i'll add QoS had dick nothing to do with ANYTHING, the megatons of infrastructure and electronic changes, and still doesn't. it's a feckless pro-china pro-linux hack article

Posted by: 3434Y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 09:10PM

Principle of operation: also a TOTAL LIE - past articles that actually said how it worked WERE DELETED BY CHINESE WHO DON'T WANT AMERICA TO KNOW THEIR OWN PAST so as not to assume they own the past and future or have access

old cable was antenna on wire. done.

NEW CABLE is all digital: due to pre-recordings, live, factors of delay: THE WHOLE SYSTEM WORKS ON CENTRAL CLOCKS. special clock hardware is used for distribution. NOT QoS at all. Special clock hardware and distribution (reference: Scientific Atlantic whole system diagram - a division of the US military which offspringed into some "private ventures" btw using gov money - which OUTSOURCED IT ALL TO CHINA - HIGHLY ILLEGAL).

Date: December 12, 2021 09:23PM

you SHOULD believe that TED TURNER digital cable tv was "an internet meant to end the other free internet using the internet" (and NNTP) - because IT WAS

you COULD say - the LED TV is an ANALOG TV with the TV TUNER stolen/removed and people were told to PAY EXTRA FOR THE BOX - because that's exactly what they did

you COULD say - the SMART TV is an ANALOG TV with the TV TUNER stolen and newly a CHINESE MADE CELL PHONE inside with calling disabled - because IT IS

you COULD say - the CLINTON CABLE NETWORK is dead - but the fact is they are $$$ killing it with old white people who "believe it is TV"

Posted by: 34TY34Y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 09:26PM

maxresdefault.jpg

back to topic:

* she isn't Christian

* she never said Amen

* she isn't poor

* she wasn't trying to stop war - she was promoting USA AID TO MUSLIMS to fight white people

* she was PROMOTING ARAB SPRING on CNN during BILL CLINTON. and people didn't yet know that CNN was "as anti-usa as IRAN" - not yet. they only knew the older news stations like ABC were hard to find among the hundreds of channels - complained - and never got answers

AND IT WAS INSTALLED AND OPERATED BY - THE CLINTONS + CHINA

Posted by: 34TY34Y4 ()
Date: December 12, 2021 09:27PM

and like MUSLIMS IN FAIRFAX - she got a legal name change for $5, that's NOT her real name

Date: December 13, 2021 12:41AM

f

Date: December 13, 2021 01:04AM

chrisian amanpour kept reporting "poor muslims beign attacks"

TOTAL LIE - THEY WERE HEAVILY ARMED AND WERE DOING HOSTILE INVASION

they GAINED territory - like 7 countries political control muslim leaders muslim armies installed

CNN never said a word about "new muslim leaders and armies occupying previously non-muslim territory". not a damn word.

Posted by: 3y4y44 ()
Date: December 13, 2021 04:49PM

j

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.