HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trudeau LIED: he's militarizing Ottowa, blockading - as well as "freezing accounts"
Posted by: WMAL radio 22 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 04:40PM

news just in. "chinese lockdown of Ottowa: it's happening"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trudeau LIED: he's militarizing Ottowa, blockading - as well as "freezing accounts"
Posted by: 3y5y ()
Date: February 17, 2022 04:41PM

(chinese style)

Re: Trudeau LIED: he's militarizing Ottowa, blockading - as well as "freezing accounts"
Posted by: 46u6u56 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 04:46PM

(these truckers are NOT asking for pay raises. the government picked them as "a group who's pocket could be picked and woudl not be abled to defy government")

I SUGGESTED IN 2011 THAT DEATH PENALTY FOR JUDGES WHO ARE TIED TO POLITICIANS SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK INTO EFFECT

It's either that or a physical quick strike (ie, bloodying the palace guards) is the other choice.

Posted by: 4uy6u656 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 04:50PM

WHY?

The situation where "democrats keep a majority", play king of the hill with gov jobs (who has higher pay), use illegal alien labor AND COUNTERFIET MONEY (which is ILELGAL). will not go away by itself

THE PROBLEM IS: Judges quash cases and prevent cases from being heard. Even worse the cases flip flop so that no one knows outcomes. The obvious effect is THE CORRUPT CANNOT BE PROSECUTED and who is - often gets off with little or no prison.

furthermore they are using "juries" illegally to steer money politically (awarding lard awards to democrats harming republicans)

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: February 17, 2022 04:56PM

I've seen a lot of people misspell Ottawa.

Posted by: 4uy6u656 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 04:59PM

Specifically, there are Judges out there with a record for NOT DOING LAW EQUALLY

* for taking government waged cases not citizen waged cases

Equity law DEMANDS that law be leveled on everyone equally: if it applies to anyone it must apply to Hillary, and Mr. Bill Gates - everyone.

There is the situation Bill Gates can "burn archives others hold" with no repercussion while a citizen cannot hide a single thing from the government without "accusations of criminality".

* for deciding on the side of government even when government had no evidence presented

* for lawyers who plead guilty on cases that are defendable - WHO previously took pay as prosecutors for the government

* for getting pay raises all the while, living large

* DOJ sending threats in the mail that "cases will be decided quickly and with low repercussion on the government"

Posted by: they lied ()
Date: February 17, 2022 05:07PM

we see continually CNN lies, the President LIES

school board members become rich on contracts

government workers are getting MULTIPLE PAY CHECKS by "declaring they are on several civilian projects"

while citizens are told "there's no work" while they see illegal aliens employed - when the job hadn't been advertised. and that's before investigating how "hiring" is done. this is despite profuse "hiring laws" that DEMOCRATS got paid money hand over fist to write - but refuse to adhere to

BOTTOM LINE - even if a poorly informed citizens finds out (say, by news), no one can file a lawsuit

the lawsuit is QUASHED (thrown out before decision, not adjudicated)

WE SEE A HUGE NUMBER OF MANSIONS we all know are government workers - on Google Maps

Judges continue to stall and attack the poor - favoring to keep government workers in POWER.

* decision of how much money to print

* decision of what their job "is"

* decision of their pay

* meaning - spending is not co-ordinate with taxes collected

the DEMOCRATS have "more than three levels of veto", power they should not have

and the JUDGES - are favoring them in cases practically without failure

Posted by: 4455645 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 05:38PM

It doesn't cost much to file a lawsuit. I haven't heard of the Trucker's lawsuits.

It tells me the Canadian system is "designed to preven evidence and Constitution" from entering this debate.

Posted by: 324tyty34 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 06:15PM

king-of-the-hill-childrens-game.png

KING OF THE HILL 2022

ATTACK ANYONE WHO ATTACKS "MANSIONS FOR GOVERNMENT WORKERS"

Posted by: 324t4yt34 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 10:34PM

the MEDIA was told to release a "audio clip" that fines would go out

THE TRUTH IS THEY'VE BEEN CALLING IN MILITARY FORCES FROM SURROUNDING AREAS

Posted by: 34tty34 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 10:36PM

capitol_national_guard_011321gn14_lead.jGMPJ5HXQRVPL3ET7N63GJWGHEY.jpg

"Just because I hire masked illegal aliens with weapons to stand around the Capitol doesn't mean I'm a dictator."

Posted by: FOR STUPID MILLENIALS ()
Date: February 17, 2022 10:39PM

King of the Hill isn't a cartoon (search google you'll ONLY find ads for a crap cartoon funded by democrats)

IT WAS A CHILDREN'S GAME where kids would bully each other to "rule the top of the hill"

sometimes injuries occured playing the game - and if mom caught you playing the game she'd probably say "no more king of the hill - go play a different game"

Posted by: 34t4y34 ()
Date: February 18, 2022 01:09PM

Canadian-Protesters-Continue-Ongoing-Dem

Posted by: 34t443 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 12:18AM

I want to warn Canada since they pressed the "it's not right" button and no one responded and they are going to be surprised.

THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN BILL CLINTON, OR XIDEN BIDEN, AND THE USA

1) THEY DON'T CARE - THEY ARE VYING FOR GOV PAYRAISES

2) 30% OF VANCOUVER, WHO'S HOLDING THE STRINGS, IS ASIAN, THE RICHER 30% ALSO

3) ONCE A BILL CLINTON DE-REGULATES GOV TO DO "JUST ANYTHING" - THE MONEY QUICKLY GETS FUNNELED OUT AND TO POLITICAL LORDS OR WHAT

IT WON'T COME BACK YOU CANNOT GET IT BACK ONCE THEY BELIEVE THEY WILL NOT BE MURDERED THEY WILL RAPE ALL THE BANKS AND IT WON'T COME BACK

THE CHINESE

Posted by: Trump / Trudeau 2024 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 12:24AM

34t443 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to warn Canada since they pressed the "it's
> not right" button and no one responded and they
> are going to be surprised.
>
>

> THIS IS NO DIFFERENT THAN BILL CLINTON, OR XIDEN
> BIDEN, AND THE USA
>
> 1) THEY DON'T CARE - THEY ARE VYING FOR GOV
> PAYRAISES
>
> 2) 30% OF VANCOUVER, WHO'S HOLDING THE STRINGS,
> IS ASIAN, THE RICHER 30% ALSO
>
> 3) ONCE A BILL CLINTON DE-REGULATES GOV TO DO
> "JUST ANYTHING" - THE MONEY QUICKLY GETS FUNNELED
> OUT AND TO POLITICAL LORDS OR WHAT
>
> IT WON'T COME BACK YOU CANNOT GET IT BACK ONCE
> THEY BELIEVE THEY WILL NOT BE MURDERED THEY WILL
> RAPE ALL THE BANKS AND IT WON'T COME BACK
>
> THE CHINESE
>

Kid, you are batshit crazy and the funny part is that you think you're helping.

Date: February 19, 2022 12:25AM

Justin's been rippin you for 7 years.

If you have any savings or stuff you don't want outsourced: you best take account of it.

Because once you let Justin "simply open the door to the bank" you'd better bet it won't come back.

Posted by: 34t4y534 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:01PM

WATCH: Canada Protesters Trampled By Police Horses, 100 Arrested

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/19/watch-canada-protestors-trampled-by-police-horses-100-arrested/

i had no doubt Trudeau was likely just another euro dictator who'd mace, arrest, and bully protestors and had ties with asians in vancouver

"KEEP HIS VAX TAX" in place

I WAS RIGHT

Posted by: 34t4y5434 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:04PM

Police Move in to Crush Freedom Convoy

Mass Arrests

Protesters link arms, sing canadian anthem

Video

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/18/video-ottawa-protesters-link-arms-block-police/

The Chinese National Anthem - ThoughtCo
https://www.thoughtco.com › Asian History › East Asia
Oct 2, 2019 — The song honors soldiers and revolutionaries who fought the Japanese in northeast China in the 1930s. It was originally written as a theme

you might was well stop singing the Canadian anthem

soon your hockey players will be kneeling to Just-in at half-time

Posted by: 34y54 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:05PM

davechappelle7-640x480.jpg

BLM wouldn't mind attacking canada some - they've already made 10's of millions of real-estsate deals there and not for no reason!

Posted by: 34t44y3 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 01:47PM

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2022/02/18/impending-police-crackdown-forces-canada-parliament-to-cancel-itself/

this is like jusin beaver canceling kissing women after the concert

i mean, when you got it, you got it

and when you've had enough, you don't need it

Posted by: 5y54 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:05PM

if i were an Iranian with a large pile of copper invested in FB i would hope FB eventually built a data center in Iran - might demand it

however i'd never hope that USA, EU, other government would be allowed to "continually sue FB for cash" and enter Grant program back-door agreements

yet that is how any company today, say General Electric, (perhaps EBAY also) began and survives. through deals people know nothing about using government or other deals most people don't have access to.

Posted by: Gotta Go ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:17PM

This pussy dictator has to go. His minority government has to be overthrown to restore democracy to the western world. Why isn’t Xiden doing anything about this tyrant?

Posted by: 34t4y4534 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:21PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeHLB84bds0w_BtHgLHbj

they are pressing the "lack of dignity button" and nothing's happeneing

c2e6a752-438d-4e76-a66b-b5e169fba29f.jpg

but EU dictators like HILLARY have been making a laugh of this button for decades

Posted by: 34t34 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:22PM

crowd: "You Tramples an lady with a horse pretending to be a mounty !"

facist: "And you want handcuffs too ?"

Posted by: 45y5hy4 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:26PM

canada-memes.jpg

asians are going to look at that and rape you and i think justin is tight with those vancouver asians

Date: February 19, 2022 02:27PM

protests-in-canada-more-violent.gif

you have to realize you've just been attacked by an eurasian government

and that without any better plan: you loose they win

your options are: reset the Judiciary (to not favor governemnt workers in lawsuits) or do a bloody attack - bumb rush and get the fuckers out of the capitol before the military arrives

Posted by: 34t44t34 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:33PM

2_09_27_43_1_1_H@@IGHT_373_W@@IDTH_620.j

say hello to how europe solves disagreements over government over-reach

Posted by: 34t4334 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:45PM

dave-edmunds-slipping-away.gif

I didn't shovel all that snow to hear a china virus beat me without ever makin me sick.

Posted by: 34y54 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 02:46PM

4ttmch.jpg

Posted by: 234t4t434 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 04:43PM

bulls_washburn_031_edit.jpg?width=600&he

I mean, use the Canadian Mounties revered as rescuing canadians like running the bulls?

WHO WOULD DO THAT, other than mexico, asia, india, china, ...

Posted by: meanwhile ()
Date: February 19, 2022 10:08PM

democrats have made any term they don't want people googling

A TV SHOW no one ever watched but google hits 293,928,988 insuring what you are looking for can't be found

Posted by: 234t4t3 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 01:40AM

DcCdokwUwAEy9iX.jpg8caac5933c29f313f3ff2f56f40de623.jpgrocky-bullwinkle-part-1-the-birth-of-moo

When you run to the kitchen to prevent your pop-tart from burning, come back, and damn. What happened ??

Posted by: 34yg54 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 02:39PM

GettyImages-1238625967-640x427.jpg

Posted by: uh545 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 02:42PM

arrest-comp.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Posted by: 3w434y4534 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 02:46PM

skynews-canadian-protest_5677967.jpg?202

This might be Justin's mistake. He can arrest allot of protesters and seize trucks "if they don't leave". (as I said, Justin has muslims waiting to drive trucks because he's an EU beaurocrat)

BUT if any of those trucks are privately owned Justin can be sued. It's not that he can be sued it's that he will be persued until the truck is returned. There isn't any such thing as someone who has (over $2,000) missing who doesn't persue to get it back.

(any commercial trucks are probably not supposed to be there since companies never defy government using trucks, so we'd guess)

Posted by: just a thought 3553 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:01PM

clinton-denial.jpeg

"If you tell me what politics you are I'll exclude you or use you. If you don't tell me what politics you are I'll accuse you of not having skin in the game."

(If your a democrat as an employer I'll tell you to do illegal things but not back you up if your arrested or sued for doing that illegal thing.)

Posted by: 34t4y3 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:04PM

image.jpg

more cops than protesters. this might be an image from india or some 3rd world nation where a dictator can spend anything to insure the parliament is rich and the poor remain poor.

Posted by: 344534 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:07PM

Ottawa-arrest.png

this asian is making fun of God - saying vancouver asians are now your leaders

Posted by: 34t45y543 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:08PM

^^ LET ME REMIND THE GOVERNMNET TOOK ACTION AGAINST TRUCKERS BY MANDATING A TAX SPECIFIC TO TRUCKERS. The truckers did not initiate action against the government.

Posted by: 45y5uy4 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:11PM

bi7mlqbg8e7ioilt_1645324677.jpeg

Police seized towing trucks in the area. Surrounded Semi Tractor Trailers. Towed them away.

(media said tow truck operators were "ordered to comply" that's a police way of saying their tow trucks were seized by government)

Posted by: MEANWHILE in "fairville" ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:16PM

the asian devils have been burning down churches (75+) in Canada - Trudeau did nothing.

but it's said Trudeau is using "God" to insure police they are doing God's work that they are not actually betraying their own country

asians use God like a toy - and God to destroy

Posted by: 34t4y543 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 03:18PM

china-canadian-arrests.jpg?w=824&quality

this asian, creating media, knows exactly how in-effective it is for a small minority of the public to ask for justice and release of a political prisoner

IT'S WHY THE USA USED TO SHOOT COMMUNISTS TO KEEP THEM OUT OF USA

WE SHOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED SHOOTING

Posted by: 34y43 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:05PM

China strong Armed oil exploration and mining in Canada. Protestors removed BY MILITARY. Oil to be burned in CHINA.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3822080/3822110.html#msg-3822110

Posted by: 34ty4534 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:09PM

Jean_Chr%C3%A9tien_2010.jpgDan_Quayle.jpg

MISS ME YET?

Posted by: 34t43 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:13PM

screen-shot-2022-01-18-at-15200-pm.png?a

both have firm financial ties with asian companies - ultimately the asian military

Posted by: 34t44y3 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:27PM

Toyota resumes normal N.A. operations after U.S.-Canada ...
https://www.autonews.com › 2022 Border Protest
4 days ago — Toyota resumes normal N.A. operations after U.S.-Canada bridge blockade ... at six plants in Ontario and the U.S. after protests by Canadian ...

Posted by: 344Y5434 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:36PM

Canada: PM Justin Trudeau could not hold election rally due to...
https://hindustannewshub.com › india-news › canada-p...
Aug 29, 2021 — Canada: PM Justin Trudeau could not hold election rally due to protests by thousands of protesters Hindustan News Hub.

that india et al are releasing FAKE NEWS about things doesn't help either

Posted by: 4t4yt34 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:37PM

Ann Morton: The Violet Protest and the 2019 Phoenix Art ...
https://phxart.org › exhibition › 2019-artists-grants
March 10 – September 5, 2021 Located in the Lower Level Katz Wing ... including all 50 U.S. states and British Columbia and Alberta in Canada, responded, ..

TRUTH - a writer for al jazeer probably. and it was the government that was violent or their own party - not the protestors

Posted by: 34y453 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:38PM

Why Hindu nationalists are attacking Sikhs in Australia
https://religionnews.com › 2021/03/11 › why-hindu-nat...
Mar 11, 2021 — Indian farmers participate in a tractor rally in a protest ... 7, 2021. ... including in Canada, the United States and, most recently, ...

news is dangerous so are asian financial take-overs

Posted by: Rainbow Coalition ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:43PM

What a Canadian militarization looks like.
Attachments:
grinder4.gif

Posted by: 4y5434 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:45PM

Canada designates the Proud Boys as a terrorist entity
https://apnews.com › article › canada-proud-boys-terror...
Feb 3, 2021 — TORONTO (AP) — The Canadian government designated the Proud Boys group as ... agitator during earlier protests and the Capitol riot on Jan.

the Proud Boys is very likely a chinese media group which helps puppet governments threaten the public not to protest

Posted by: 234tt4234 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:46PM

ROT IN HELL FOR YOU GAY PHOTO POST G2 - YOUR A SATANIC PIECE OF CRAP SUPPORTED BY FAIRFAX COUNTY GOV FUNDS

YOUR NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY

Posted by: 34YTYY34 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:47PM

NOTICE HOW THIS ARTICLE GOT PORN SPAMMED

when it took the direction of showing ASIAN INVOLVEMENT in it all

Posted by: 234t4453 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:59PM

Foreign allies protest Biden's US- and union-built EV rebate plan
https://electrek.co › 2021/11/01 › foreign-ambassadors-...
Nov 1, 2021 — Canada has said it is concerned the total $15.6 billion in tabled rebates for qualifying EVs will excessively influence the development of North ...

Yea! USA has allies!

Posted by: 234t43 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 05:03PM

ay 24 (GMM) Angry students could threaten next month's Canadian Grand Prix.
Montreal fans
Montreal fans

Photo by: xpb.cc

Protests in Montreal, regarding planned university tuition fee increases

Oh - now I see why Nancy Pelosi visited Canada. It all makes sense now.

Posted by: 23t4234 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 05:04PM

Posted by: 34t434 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 06:07PM

Posted by: 34ty43 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 06:43PM

As I said in 2011, we could bring back the first written 50 yr of Roman law the death penalty for judges caught in political bribes or clear ties with political families (amounting in cash bribes point proven). It's actually difficult to prove and ulikely to be a real issue but a firm statement none the less.

I PLEADED THAT PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENTS CHECK IN ON WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON IN LEGAL SCHOOLS - that they'd gone far astray in teaching University (equity law known since Roman times being covered up not taught which were before considered part of USA law).

THAT JUDGES NEED TO HAND OUT RULINGS EQUALLY TO RICH AND POOR, BE EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE, AND THAT PREVENTING ECONOMIC IMPOLOSIONS RELIED ON RULINGS (not allowing the chinese to copy usa products and get through ports in california, for example)

MORE JUDGES, NO MILLION DOLLAR COURT COST BULLSHIT, NO $78,000,000 payouts to democrat causes, ability for the small to get rulings on the powerful (not necessarily allot of money or control)

AND NO MAGIC HAT CREATION OF MONEY (which had been illegal in Roman times - "judges are not magicians")

Posted by: 34ty43 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 06:44PM

like any blog by a poor person - completely ignored

Posted by: 34rtty34 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 06:47PM

Steve Bannon's War Room

"you never cheat if your going to win. you only cheat if you know your going to loose"

Date: February 20, 2022 06:50PM

it's possible if your an oligarch to plow over land to install pipes and ignore protests "for the good of progress" even push people out of the way

it's not possible that you'd never make promises that the money would be distributed that the money would improve standard of living

example: it's possibly in the USA some gates own logging company to cut down trees and plant replacements and remove protesters for selling lumber in Lowes (without doubling lumber prices - LOWER LUMBER PRICES)

it's not possible to have a foreign country push in on USA resources and remove them and promise HIGHER LUMBER PRICES while not paying for the removal either

IT WASN'T POSSIBLE UNTIL RECENTLY ? BUT THAT'S WHATS GOING ON IN CANADA ?

Posted by: 34t4yty34 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 06:56PM

i warned before and i'll warn again: TRUDEAU has a monetary motive

* arrested persons pay fines

* seized trucks become government property

* emergency laws allow ... access to banking and allot of things a despot government should NOT have access to

* muslims in Canada have been in recent years protesting to GET WHITE TRUCKER JOBS

Posted by: 34t4yty34 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 06:58PM

* support taxes going up up up

trudeau can't keep raising taxes on target groups (truckers, smokers, small groups that can be bullied)

if he is forced to remitt the VAX TAX

* trudeau is defending the right of government to progress while living large while others loose while already in the welfare line

Posted by: 34t4y43 ()
Date: February 20, 2022 08:42PM

THE LEFT FAKE MEDIA OF CANANADA

"the truckers are throwing a temper tantrum"

this is like listening to Joe Bayheart or something

* THE LEFT INITIATED ACTION, mandating a NEW TAX

* the left couldn't win in court especially not on science - so they made it "a mandatory policy" not actually supported by their own laws

* the LEFT refuses to back down the small tax which they could easily do

* the LEFT'S temper tantrum has ALREADY ERASED ANY POSSIBLE GAIN from the VAX TAX but still they persist

* it is anyone's conclusion it is the LEFT which is on a temper tantrum

except my conclusion: which is vancouver asians are behind this, pushing it for money gain (seized trucks, raising inflation to raise import profits) and Justin is their bitch snowflake

Date: February 20, 2022 11:48PM

5jub2q.jpg

Posted by: 34t4t34 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 02:23PM

GettyImages-1238626029-640x427.jpg

Posted by: 34t434 ()
Date: February 21, 2022 03:57PM

Posted by: 34t4434 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 01:43PM

GettyImages-1238593869.jpg?w=594

https://michaelsavage.com/ottawa-mayor-wants-to-sell-trucks-confiscated-from-freedom-convoy-protesters/

that's not santa delivering a truck for xmas. the fucker is stealing the truck.

the mayor of ottowa is going to "sell the trucks" he seized

I'M HORRIFIED I WAS RIGHT about their crackdown and their objective and that this kind of governing has hit canadians. But it's what all evil cities do every day to citizens who can't defend themselves.

at this point i won't wonder if someone gets shot. WHICH WON'T DO ANY GOOD. the rich who are calling the shots are gambling they won't be the one who gets a bullet and probably won't be.

Posted by: 3443 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 02:01PM

https://michaelsavage.com/tyranny-canadian-parliament-votes-for-emergencies-act-motion/

"sadly, i have to declare an emergency and sell your trucks $$$$$$$"

Posted by: 34443y ()
Date: February 22, 2022 02:05PM

Trump-and-Castro-Jr.jpg?resize=752%2C440

Amazing man.

He knows Justin is just a bad city mayor who is leading an important country.

How did Trump know in 2018 - other than that Trudeau was a known progressive? What was trump reading about past protests (ie pipeline) or actions, who told him?

How did Trump know there was going to be a negative future to frown on?

Posted by: 234t43 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 09:26PM

Posted by: 46k75 ()
Date: February 22, 2022 09:36PM

Posted by: 234t434 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 12:12PM

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/23/official-its-possible-canada-froze-bank-accounts-of-freedom-convoy-supporters/

if they find illegal aliens in their truck they should physically remove the illegal aliens from the trucks - take them back

HOWEVER - canadians have another problem. An ABUS Airplane can move a truck.

the DAMN EUROPEANS may be air-lifting those trucks to CHINA or UK

IT'S A PROBLEM.

CANADIANS SHOULD KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THOSE TRUCKS FOR WHERE THEY DISAPPEAR TO

Posted by: 34t4ty34 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 11:10PM

I think he installed a DATA CENTER. And now it controls him.

Posted by: 34yt43 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 11:11PM

MIT-Justin-Trudeau-02-PRESS.jpg

those are great shoes - but they don't look like they fit. bad move. i did that once too.

Posted by: 34uy54 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 11:14PM

the truth is: he's been photographed more times than he's been in the parliament building. let's count it up.

Posted by: 4t4y43 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 11:14PM

I think he installed a DATA CENTER. And now it controls him.

Posted by: y45y54y ()
Date: February 23, 2022 11:16PM

MOU1578sq-770x730.jpg

Posted by: 46yu564 ()
Date: February 23, 2022 11:18PM

^^ exposed for doing a huawie arrest media circus while BUILDING CHINESE TSMC factory in canada. BUSTED.

Posted by: 43yg43 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 02:39AM

Trudeau revokes emergency powers after Canada blockades ...
https://www.npr.org › 2022/02/23 › trudeau-revokes-eme...
10 hours ago — TORONTO — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Wednesday he is removing emergency powers police can use after authorities "ended the blockade"

However - some language about preventing against "future occupations" was had ($$$$$)

so, the "powers" were said removed but are reportedly still ongoing

Date: February 24, 2022 02:42AM

"Trudeau said meetings with police and public safety experts during the past two days “reassured” his government that existing policing tools could prevent future occupations."

(ME? i personally DOUBT Trudeau would have "meetings with Politico")

Posted by: 432t4t3 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 02:43AM

Robert L. Allbritton
Publisher and Executive Chairman

all britton, eh?

Posted by: 23t42 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 02:44AM

Axel Springer SE is a German digital and popular periodical publishing house which is the largest in Europe,

Date: February 24, 2022 02:45AM

Politico was founded in 2007 to focus on politics with fast-paced Internet reporting in granular detail, comparable to the sports analysis of SportsCenter[8] or ESPN.[9] John F. Harris and Jim VandeHei left The Washington Post to become Politico's editor-in-chief and executive editor

sure, sure

Posted by: 2t42 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 02:46AM

White House imposes sanctions on Nord Stream 2 pipeline company and CEO. President Joe Biden is expected to announce the sanctions as soon as Wednesday against the company Nord Stream 2 AG and its German chief executive officer.

Posted by: 234t4234 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 02:51AM

NYPOST: "Trudeau said the acute emergency had ended, but warned the “threat continues,” as future blockades and occupations were being planned."

Posted by: 34tt43 ()
Date: February 24, 2022 02:55AM

ap22054636144500-45dc63efef1a76e2c35d5eatillsonburg-ontario-canada-november-17-2

ford and dodge

Posted by: 34yh5434 ()
Date: February 25, 2022 07:08PM

If trudeau and his nazzi aren't sued for the trucks, and if they don't loose ?

I suggest a real revolt.

Posted by: 34y3334 ()
Date: February 25, 2022 07:34PM

IF YOU ARE ALONE , THE MOB YOU, TAKE YOUR TRUCK ON "COVID TAX CHARGES"

IF YOU ARE TOGETHER , THEY USE THE MILITARY TAKE YOUR TRUCKS

IF LAW FAILS , YOU HAVE A CHOICE

REMOVE THE NAZZI BY OTHER MEANS

Posted by: 34y43 ()
Date: February 25, 2022 07:47PM

I dunno about Canada but USA's politicians (federal, state AND COUNTY level) are living in mansions. They are seen everywhere on google and they are NOT private business they are all on gov contract business or directly gov office workers mansions.

WHEN YOU HEAR MANDATORY FROM PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING BUT TAKE MORE

when you know 1-800-bad-drugs do kill

OF COURSE YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS WHEN THEY SAY MANDATOR where no innoculation ever in history before was mandatory (or including "extra taxation for non-believers")

YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE THEY STOLD AND ARE STILL STEALING WHILE MANY DIED - AND THEY HAVE NO SIGN OF STOPPING (except the stop signs they insist you come to a FULL stop at)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.