HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ISREAL wants USA to use our military because ISREAEL IS IN UKRAINE - and "Zelensky" is jewish.
Posted by: where are things fucked up? ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:21PM

Israel doesn't want to use it's own forces and USA to keep to the Monroe Doctorine (that USA will not be entangled in foreign affairs)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ISREAL wants USA to use our military because ISREAEL IS IN UKRAINE - and "Zelensky" is jewish.
Posted by: 34t4ty34 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:21PM

little red riding hood

Re: ISREAL wants USA to use our military because ISREAEL IS IN UKRAINE - and "Zelensky" is jewish.
Posted by: 342t34 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:22PM

it's a secret out people don't want to hear that may be true

Posted by: 433gy5335 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:22PM

Posted by: my feeling ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:27PM

XIDEN BIDEN IS USING A STOLEN CAR

we should retain presence in the USA PACIFIC SEA - but NOT to deter China from claiming taiwan is part of china (which is 90% chinese nationality btw)

but to deter russia korea china from "edging in on Japan", Hawaii, Australia, other places

things like that - which is much more USA's concern - %1000 more

stability in the pacific

(if california ports were disrupted, usa would be fucked)

(if Ukraine is disrupted - nothing. it's a civil war. USA's only concern is Russia doesn't go into NATO countries which doesn't include civil wars)

USA'S INCREASE IS JOE BIDEN USING A STOLEN CAR

DEMOCRATS DIDN'T PAY FOR THE CAR - THEY VOTED AGAINST SPENDING - AND ARE NOW USING A CAR THEY AREN'T MAKING PAYMENTS ON

Posted by: 45YU45 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:35PM

(i agree in helping Israel defend itself from arabs - not saying the money is never mis-used. but helping jews "take a bit off of Russia" isn't on my list of todo)

Also: Ukraine isn't a USA asset or USA friendly. They sell foreign cars, use foreign non-usa banks. totally eurasian. little to do with USA at all. more like a USA import hater counry - a county that is involved in hacking USA's technology - i would say

Having black "cross debt" money deals (revolving debt) with Fairfax, Virginia doesn't help my opinion: it badly worsens it as one of those places money has been disappearing to via MARYLAND DEMOCRATS and their obsession to destroy USA and make it part of pot smoking Mexico - their Lord.

Posted by: 344y4534 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:52PM

I wanted to keep this topic quiet ...

Until I found out Xiden Biden is considering ESCALATING - using a stolen military.

de-escalation is my bag

Posted by: 34t4y534 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:56PM

another thing democrats did is to CLOSE MILITARY BASES with whites and blacks on them

then to hire MEXICAN ASIAN MERCENARIES "so that they could earn citizenship"

a traitorous move by democrats to use the USA military as an illegal alien importing system / voting storage system

Posted by: 34yhy4534 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 03:58PM

not that i have ill will against Russia or Ukraine I don't

i have no idea who is the "better side" and who is hiding aggression

on google maps they both look like ... allot the same

so it must be more about poeople, money, and foreign affairs - things i have no way of knowing

Posted by: So Simple ()
Date: February 26, 2022 04:04PM

Israel isn't Ukraine per se, but Jews are the dominant ethnic group in Ukraine, just as they are the dominant ethnic group in the USA.

For all intents and purposes, USA is controlled by Jews. So it's no surprise that Jews would demand that the USA fight on their behalf.

Will Americans ever learn? I doubt it.

The USA had two choices:

1. Keep Jews and die
2. Evict Jews and live

It is very simple.
Attachments:
jews - us army fight for israel.jpg

Posted by: 34t44y3 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 04:09PM

394.jpg

Posted by: 34y45y4534 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 04:27PM

now, a great way to keep the PACIFIC calm would be to get china to agree to stop stealing technology

then make technology agreements

then to have usa shipping products to china so that chinese aren't angry with export deals. which might require hiring white children in USA - which democrats seem to have a genocide war against.

STUFF LIKE THAT

Posted by: 34y45y5434 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 06:20PM

Posted by: Time to ()
Date: February 26, 2022 06:22PM

Ask Mel
Attachments:
jews - mel gibson.jpeg

Posted by: 4hu465645 ()
Date: February 26, 2022 06:30PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.