HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
who do i kill? Firefox-105 has removed video playback from Linux again. Worldwide bugreports.
Posted by: who do i kill? ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:12AM

* they are using government money to support Microsoft opposite of their awarded legal Charter which gives them legal right to use government money

* they were founded by Linux NOT by Microsoft

* they became a 501c with legal charter to provide a FREE SOURCE web browser, which they are NOT DOING

IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THEY ARE USING GOVERNMENT MONEY AND ARE EXPOSED TO LAWSUITS FOR TERRORISIGN USA ON BEHALF OF CHINA AND GERMANY AND MICROSOFT - WHICH I CERTAINLY AM ACCUSING THEM OF*

(although they are not the only bad actors: ubuntu redhat Qt all are conspiring to make Linux non-free "licenseware" like win10 is) USING GOVERNMENT MONEY - USA'S MONEY ALLOT

* they REMOVED "mime type" .mpg player open back in 1990's, said everyone muyst upgrade to get FLASH PLAYER - many dis-approved

* they REMOVED FLASH PLAYER - said it was "not secure" and MS IE was (later removed for not being secure)

* they LEFT OUT VIDEO PLAYBACK in linux until version-45, WHICH IS WHEN THEY STOPPED DISTRIBUTING SOURCE CODE, which they are legally liable to produce

. they brought it back in BINARY ONLY DISTRIBUTIONS

but they have now removed 1/2 of the support for that also. infact big tech youtube works BUT MOST SMALL SITES HAVING MP4 DO NOT

AS USUAL THEY'VE WRITTEN THEMSELVES HUNDREDS OF FAKE BUG TICKETS TO WORK ON - TOTAL SCAM

THEY ARE SUGGESTING USE OF WIN10 IN THE BUG TICKETS INSTEAD OF LINUX to whomever is researching a bug fix

(despite that ff-99 still works opened at the same moment on the same page)

Win10/Win11 do not make a web browser: Edge is firefox, with chinese hacks added by google. repeat: they are using stolen linux GNU and government money while demanding customers don't use Linux and pay them

(and we all have problems with telephone company prices and being forced to upgrade phones and printers when they are still good)

. there are 0 other web browsers with source because THOSE ASSHOLES have been getting all the gov money available to do such a thing

=======================================

i'm tired of RedHat Ubuntu Win10 and asians always being "the source" of why people's things aren't working and why BIG TECH is demanding they upgrade and hugely inflated telephone fees

WHO DO I KILL?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: who do i kill? Firefox-105 has removed video playback from Linux again. Worldwide bugreports.
Posted by: 34h453 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:12AM

little red riding hood

Re: who do i kill? Firefox-105 has removed video playback from Linux again. Worldwide bugreports.
Posted by: j5k5 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:20AM

(it's not an upgrade problem - the "libraries" are there they are refused, infact the "libraries" were there 20 YEARS while linux firefox had only FLASH PLAYER which firefox intently shut down. the "problem" is germany china google are forcing upgrades and forcing phone purchases USING GOVERNMENT MONEY and attacking their customers so that there is "the winnign team rich and the poor", which is reasonable UNTIL WE DISCUSS THE AMOUNT OF GOVERNMENT MONEY USED - THEN WE START ASKING WHO TO KILL)

Posted by: G5HB45H ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:31AM

Win10? More stable ONLY SINCE GOVERNMENT FIXED IT FOR MICROSOFT (up to Win2K when MS got less gov money it was crash blue screen from hell city while linux worked great - liinux worked great until MICROSOFT used gov money to attack it)

Win10 HAS MANY PROBLEMS I CANNOT ADDRESS. WHY for one thing they hire hindu to lie on "support.microsoft.com" and "close the discussion" with lies and non-answers

* Win10 allows asians to upload driver code as ROOT (level 0 root authority) without checking if asians have put military viruses in those drivers. HUGE SECURITY HOLE THAT ENDANGERS USA

* Win10 downloads gigabytes a day on my internet ($$$ way overpriced). THey offer no network tools to investigate who the fuck is using all that bandwidth - it could be police, microsoft employees, Microsoft China HQ (yes there are a few) STEALING WHATEVER I MAKE INSURING I NEVER GET PAID FOR ANYTHIGN- or just terrorising me because they hate usa and i'm a whitey

* disabling Edge update doesn't work - it continually respawns after being KILLED despite any settings. (remember Edge is actually Firefox gov funded)

* Mathematica has sever bugs it didn't used to have and is damn slow. despite all the "pay ware" IT SUCKS. it's worse with the internet plugged in - that's when allot of things happen and i am NOT sure Mathematica's CHINESE HQ (yes there is one) isn't attacking me remotely

* game saves get lost when internet connection is used (then restored later when it is too late) - but not when internet is unplugged. unplugged it's also more stable

* MICROSOFT has mega-tons of "cable company" infrastructure and is using it to host "devloper servers". BUT THOSE SERVERS are being hosted (for free) to attack linux. to force software to be hosted onto their servers and to reverse engineer it so that it doesn't work on linux

meanwhile they are definitely (microsoft) using GNU code in their proprietary release they are demanding money for - while also using government money

My problem is they have pushed every evil button there is to push and under Xiden Biden are still harassing and destroying linux

This might be overlooked IF WIN10 WAS REASONABLY PRICED AND NOT MADE OF GOVERNMENT MONEY AND NOT HEAVILY CONTROLLED BY CHINESE

BUT IT IS

SO WHO DO I KILL?

Posted by: 3th534 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:39AM

Win10 has many other problems. Such as disabling malware that allows Microsoft to "steal your intellectual property" leads, in an undocumented manner, to Win10 refusing to boot

many many problems

BUT MY PROBLEM IS THE EVIL ON TOP OF THE EVIL, THE TOO EVIL FOR ME TO FORGIVE EVILS

I tried to like the product. It is extremely evil. I cannot.

* no access to kernel development

* developer tools demand use of Cloud which automatical become MICROSOFT PROPERTY (that's theft of intellectual property)

* internet light never stops downloading heavily - but no (free) tools to investigate

* turning off "malware daemons" not allowed - and hooks in system to launch them insidiosly

* files with HOOKS that launch programs that contact microsoft security server to LOG IN TO MY PC when ever touched (reported by others also)

* MORE EVILS THAN THAT I HAVE NOT COVERED - MANY MORE

we all know what happens if i contact microsft about ...

* THEY HIRE A HINDU TO LIE

* THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER AND MORESO REFUSE TO REPAIR

* THEY KEEP HIRING FRIENDS FAMILY WHILE TELLING ME SORRY ECONOMY IS BAD - WHILE THEY ARE USING GOVERNMENT MONEY. while they support stalking and firing people like me in local jobs - while insisting i work. WHILE THEIR FAMILY IS HAVING WEDDINGS

WHO DO I KILL?

Posted by: y45j64 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:51AM

* they are using government money to support CHINA opposite of their awarded legal Charter which gives them legal right to use government money

ALLOT OF THEIR SO CALLED IMPROVEMNTS, cuda cuda cuda CL VULCAN, ARM(ed) (chinese military) ARM ANDROID

ALL ARE FOR CHINA, NOT THE USA

Posted by: 5RGH4J ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:54AM

* my take is if you use government money to aid china, ie give them USA nuclear missile plans, YOU CAN BE LEGALLY MURDERED

* however - i DO BELIEVED it should be considered that mis-directing BILLIONS (if not a trillion) of USA GOVERNMENT MONEY to aid china when they "already are too powerful" - is treason - and should definitely not only be prosecuted but be considered for DEATH PENALTY

Posted by: 3t4h54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:54AM

. Xiden Biden

. your son has illegitimate chilren while i have not one

WHO DO I KILL?

Posted by: 6jhj65 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:58AM

* I will of course add a mesage for Xi Jing Ping

You can IP BAN chinese for speech in china. Do it in the USA and you are outside your country.

DROP DEAD XI JING PING AND JOE BIDEN

Posted by: 3grh34 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:07AM

Posted by: 3g4 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:24AM

Posted by: 34h534 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:30AM

Posted by: 4th543 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 09:48AM

Posted by: 34thg34 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:07AM

Posted by: 34THG54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:11AM

Posted by: 3th54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:42AM

off topic FACT:

DID YOU KNOW (stupid too young to know millenials)

THAT SUPER SERVERS STREAMING MPEG ORIGINALLY WERE (version 2 not 1) made to STREAM WHICHEVER MPEG YOUR STREAM SUPPORTED - MPEG1,2,3 WMV. you would wait and the stream would come

BIG TECH THREW THAT AWAY - AND HACKED THE SERVERS so that they converted all media to NEWEST VERSION ONLY (but see below you don't GET the benefit either) so to be SURE to demand you upgrade even when you'd otherwise not need to

THIS IS ONE OF MANY HACKS BY BIG TECH THAT GO BELOW THE BELT, SEEDY, DIRTY POOL, THINGS THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR

also - just because a video SAYS mp4 doesn't mean it is (mp4 entails using a shit ton of compression features THAT ARE OPTIONAL). your browser requiring mp4 to watch a youtube you often end up getting an MPEG2 - supported for free in the 1980's actually. may they rot in hell for spoofing you so badly.

DID YOU KNOW (stupid too young to know millenials)

that web servers used to religiously server HTML1,2,3,... tailored to the web browser client so that you'd never get a "YOU MUST BUY NEW CHINESE CELL PHONE" message would never appear? MICROSOFT ET AL hacked the original good works to DISFUNCTION.

Posted by: 3thy453 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 11:01AM

Now, Biden has refused to employ me (trump too, but not reagan - i was emplyed easily then)

SO I WORKED ENLESSLY TRYING TO KEEP PAID UP SOFTWARE FROM BREAKING SINCE I COULD NOT AFFORD UPGRADE (ie, unlike microsoft i was not hooked onto infinite moneY FROM GOVERNMENT)

When I wa a child i liked the idea of "programming" but in college i just wanted to study "normal things" using paid up software.

UNFORTUNATELY THEY KEEP ATTACKING THOSE TO FORCE UPGRADES FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CHINESE SO I KNOW WAY TO MUCH ABOUT KEEPING OLD (AND NEW) SOFTWARE WORKING - I'VE SPENT WAY MORE TIME DOING IT THAN ANYONE SHOULD. AND I'D LIKE TO KILL THEM FOR CAUSING IT.

Posted by: 34ty3 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 11:07AM

* web access blackouts

* video blackouts

* access to banking blackouts

* other communication blackouts

* disfunctioning software due to upgrade

* disfunctioning new software with "endless bugs which are promised fix on next upgrade", which are always far deeper into CHINESE TERRITORY and so slow they aren't nearly as usable and WITH SO MANY BUGS THEY CAN'T BE USED FOR RE-SALE of any 3rd party property

* AUDIO BLACKOUTS

* upgrades which cause last versions to fail, work a little, but also cause next versoins to fail

* high internet access fees and LOW ACCESS (no end to additional fees to do things that shouldn't be a fee - like running a personal internet backbone)

* highly inflated cost of upgrade - most websites geared to demand you have a chinese cell phone to login

* countless taxmoney supporting CHINESE OWNED AND MADE Arm products

Posted by: 34th54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 11:08AM

* map blackouts. (while and often deleted fact, fact is many for several years in linux did not have access to GOOGLE MAPS. information blackout)

Posted by: 3t45h5u4 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 11:09AM

NO ACCESS TO GOVERNMENT FUNDS TO UPGRADE TO MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY FOR ME

WHILE THEY ARE TAKING A 3RD WIFE

AND I WANT TO KILL THEM. I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH TO LOOSE AT THE MOMENT, MY MIND, MY INVESTIGATIONS, STUDIES, AND MORE.

Posted by: 4YHJ6 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 11:20AM

It may appear that I'm a tech obsessive cuda cuda cuda dir dir dir CL stolen GL vulcan addict.

Actually NOT. It is medically confirmed disability from before I was of age and fairfax - stalking me in the workplace and refusing to let me work - that is why i "could not spend my time quietly in some retail store and shut up"

i endless applied for "jobs" and after the great mexican migration political takeover in FAIRFAX VIRGINIA - they simply wouldn't hire white people especially not honest ones. moreso honest ones that don't take crap unless getting co-ordinate pay to receive such crap.

IF THEY ACCUSE ME OF NOT WORKING THEN WHY DID THEY CONTINUALLY ATTACK ME AT MY WORK PLACES AND INSIST I DIDN'T WORK?

Any accusation I'm some kind of "selfish man who wanted to be a professor despite not being able to keep up with healthier un-disabled students"

IS NOT TRUE

infact i filed lawsuits about the county stalking me because i had wanted to work and be left alone and was doing so

i file for work in the compnies i now hate - as well as thousands of others - got 0 back usually not even an automated refusal

BUT THEY HAD PLENTY OF GOV MONEY TO HIRE UN-CERTIFIED HISPANIC AND CHINESE TEACHERS - AND SO MUCH OTHER CRAP - AND TO KEEP EXPANDING THE MICROSOFT MARRIAGES WHILE TAKING A CRAP ON ME

Posted by: 34ty54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 11:55AM

back to Win10 i "tried to love" found it was just too evil (part of list above - of true evils). but there is so much more also partial list ...

1) license manager is malware which really is there to steal intellectual property and let CHINESE MS HQ into you

2) THEY STEAL YOUR PASSWORD. passwords are rediculous if you automatically sacrifice it to all of china and big tech. you can't create a REAL admin account (and if you could it is so much more difficult and click click ckickety involved you wouldn't)

they keep saying they are secure while admitting your infomation has been stolen in the news - almost as if to mock you for seeing their security promise

3) IT STILL CAN'T COPY FILES it's the only OS where the ADMIN can't copy a user's files without waiting an hour for "stupid things to not happen". that's not due to security that's due to ABSOLUTELY CRAP DESIGN FROM 1980'S

4) NO REAL ADMIN ACCOUNT - only a fake one ruled by chinese

5) games have more authority than the administrator

6) games (or anything) can write into the registry anywhere, which is level 0 authority, but the administrator is NOT ALLOWED TO CORRECT OR ALTER SECURITY PROBLEMS (not without an insanely lengthy session of click clikc click click and instructions that are hard or impossible to find - whereas on any other os the result is rather simple and immediate)

it's well known Windows 95 registry was "a huge hole in security". but they havn't remove the problem they've ACTED TO MAKE IT WORSE THAN IT WAS - i can prove that and complaints exists from others to see

Posted by: y5u45 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 12:04PM

if there just weren't so many evils

* if i could check with microsoft why my connection is always running how i could determine if intellectual property was being stolen - i would. fact is they'd rather i just die waiting they have 0 concerns about customers

* if i could just check with their engineers the hundred PHYSICAL proofs i have that their GIT site is being used to damage linux and not to allow it or to stop charging for things they'd stolen from the same linux they were CURRENTLY ATTACKING STILL

* if i could just get with them on why i can't copy files "like in any totally secure OS", why the hell my account isn't a real admin account but "has admin as the text logo falsely"

fact is they are never going to answer questions: they are hiring a hindu to lie and close the discussion

Posted by: 6yi75 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 12:10PM

So, win10 isn't a "choice for me"

But now linux, that's heavily under attack. by Red Hat microsoft to "force linux people to accept malciously written software or have no access to anythign on the internet or otherwise"

AND THIS GETS INTO WHERE IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT WIN10 OR LINUX BUT WICKED PEOPLE ATTACKING "anyone who isn't a kin of Biden" connected.

it's attacks to attack those who have the least money and want to be left alone to force them to kill all their old PURCHASED SOFTWARE for government created microsoft software / government funded linux (red hat)

SO I DO WANT THEM DEAD

Posted by: 34tgh534 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 12:53PM

Posted by: 3gh54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 01:45PM

Posted by: 34ty53 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 02:16PM

"you are fully up to date" with death of your family while they splurge

Posted by: 3rt55h54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 02:57PM

Posted by: 345h54 ()
Date: October 19, 2022 04:00PM

Posted by: 3gh ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:19PM

Posted by: 34ygh34 ha ha back again ()
Date: October 19, 2022 08:42PM

C'mon you know you want it!

Posted by: ukguk ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:26PM

Posted by: 4y5j ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:45PM

Posted by: 34ygh34 OCD? or MPD? ()
Date: October 19, 2022 10:50PM

You yourself and yo

Posted by: h54 ()
Date: October 20, 2022 02:19PM

Posted by: 23h3h4 ()
Date: October 20, 2022 02:57PM

Posted by: 355H54 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 11:27AM

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 34h54 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 12:00PM

Posted by: 35h5h ()
Date: October 21, 2022 03:47PM

Posted by: 4j65 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 06:20PM

Posted by: 34ygh34 ha ha back again ()
Date: October 21, 2022 06:30PM

You know you want it. C'mon out of the closet.

Posted by: 34th54 ()
Date: October 21, 2022 07:55PM

Posted by: 35hyhj45 ()
Date: October 22, 2022 10:07AM

Date: October 22, 2022 10:08AM

Lolz. Straight up queer

Posted by: 34y5hj54 ()
Date: October 22, 2022 10:18AM

Date: October 22, 2022 10:20AM

Asslicking must be your thing

Posted by: 45u65 ()
Date: October 22, 2022 11:42AM

Posted by: 34ygh34 OCD? or MPD? Asshole ()
Date: October 22, 2022 11:59AM

I knew that'd catch your eye

Posted by: 45hj ()
Date: October 22, 2022 01:23PM

Posted by: Gay is no way to live ()
Date: October 22, 2022 01:45PM

Go get ass fucked

Posted by: hj56j5 ()
Date: October 22, 2022 05:12PM

Posted by: 34ygh34 OCD? or MPD? Faggity ()
Date: October 22, 2022 05:25PM

You are a bona-fide fagger

Posted by: 34h543 ()
Date: October 23, 2022 10:37AM

Posted by: Meade's Femboys are ready! ()
Date: October 23, 2022 10:38AM

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952e8f03212a841da8fa

Posted by: 34GH ()
Date: October 29, 2022 10:29PM

Posted by: Meade's Femboys are ready! ()
Date: October 30, 2022 12:27AM

prepare-your-anus-sex.gif

Date: October 30, 2022 08:51PM

Posted by: 5hn64 ()
Date: October 30, 2022 10:36PM

Posted by: 3hgnt4 ()
Date: November 01, 2022 01:54AM

Posted by: You're an Unstable Penis ()
Date: November 01, 2022 07:02AM

Posted by: 4tjn45 ()
Date: November 01, 2022 02:16PM

Date: November 02, 2022 05:02PM

Posted by: tfr34 ()
Date: March 05, 2023 04:08PM

actauully after an "engineered refit", the video portion works

BUT THEY CANCELED THE SOUND AGAIN

(first linux sound canceled, now pulseaudio canceled - but may lib hacks inbetween to keep changling preventing audio and video working unless on UBUNTU or REDHAT - because they are fucking little german terrorists in california working on usa taxpayer money. i hope they get deported)

Posted by: 34ygh34 ()
Date: March 07, 2023 09:49PM

Posted by: 2tg24hg3 ()
Date: March 09, 2023 09:53PM

Posted by: 787l8l;9 ()
Date: January 06, 2024 02:43PM

Posted by: 2323434 ()
Date: January 09, 2024 05:02PM

Posted by: gr4m6k5 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 03:51AM

Posted by: 3TG4HB54 ()
Date: May 26, 2024 09:42PM

and then they also "fucked width audio yet again" - despite the fact the INTEL CORPORATION audio support HAS NOT CHANGED - they are freaking the system

rot in hell asians german hackers in california funded by germany to digitally attack usa

Posted by: 34tfh5532h ()
Date: June 14, 2024 06:06AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.