HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
REPOST 2: I hath reviewed CMAKE and it is a Microsoft bitch from hell
Posted by: drop dead democrats foo_1-0.5mm ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:07AM

* favors microsoft builds (ie supports Win10 registry but NOT Xerox X-Windows registry from which Bill Gates stole from Apple who got it from MIT who got it from Xerox park gov industrial research project)

* convolutes confuses the program CONTROL PATH (when what gets done) between meson cmake ninja. when does it configure? which program is involved where configuring? why is configuration in 4 languages?

* NON-HUMAN LANGUAGE - you can tell a Cliton-ite Microsoft employee is OOP reading writing it. it cannot be cut&pasted, it nests simple lists for no reason, horrible language. refuses to use sh(1) like Microsoft does because that is just one way they attack UNIX by "not supporting sh(1)" (simple to support)

* is really a text dump of a .vbp, .vip, .vbproj. they DELETED LINUX FILES (many) replaced them with microsoft project files WHICH IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL never allowed in past (to ship a unix project with ANY project files unless in contriib/, to ship any project without a surefire way to create a Makefile from which the attendee can alter as needed human readable)

* ALREADY HAS FUCKED OVER THOSE WHO INVESTED TIME (as microsoft alwasy does). ALREADY PAST PROJECT FILES ARE DECLARED ERROR SYNTAX and projects build using them will no long build

* uses middle ware "font end GUI" which are not available in Linux especially not while building OS. and that's especially what microsoft wants to prevent - the end of need for selling their OS which is COMPLETELY DONE ON GOVERNMENT MONEY (win98 was un-salable PC MAG (not owned by china at time) said users were fed up with blue-screen lockups and looking elsewhere). Microsoft didn't spend their own fortune fixing it: THEY USED GOV MONEY and doubled down fucking and living large - attacking people lie MYSELF.

THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO POST:

AS SOON AS THE (Linux) COMMUNITY FEEDS ON THIS POISON AND INVESTS TIME AND SCRIPTING TO AUTOMATE IT'S USE AND RELIES ON IT'S PRESENCE

MICROSOFT WILL AGAIN HACK INTO DATACENTER SERVERS (MS,google #own them) AND REMOVE CMAKE FROM ALL LINUX PROJECTS AGAIN

SOME OTHER DEVIL WILL BE REQUIRED. NEVER FAILS WITH MICROSOFT THEY'VE BEEN DOING THIS ALL ALONG.

DEATH OF YOUR WORK IS ASSURED WITH CMAKE. they will both version hack it so that past software never builds.

CMAKE+PYTHON+MESON+NINJA IS THE WORST FUCKING EXAMPLE OF A MAKE LANGUAGE POSSIBLE - designed to be so

IF YOU THINK CMAKE ISN'T GOING TO INTENTIONALLY SELF IMPLODE AND BE REPLACE BY A "PROJECT MAKER" EVEN MORE FORCING USE OF MICROSOFT - YOU ARE WRONG

STOP THE BASTARDS FROM TERRORIZING THE WORLD WITH CODE POISONS

IT'S ABOUT TIME BIG TECH DEMOCRATS PAID FOR THE DAMAGE THEY DO AND LOOSE CONTROL OF DELETING OTHER PEOPLE'S STANDARDS

it is standards like (bourne almquist sh), find(1) and other AT&T standards that they never want to be standard - so they can continue to pull the rug out from under you while they fuck have kids live doubly lavisly

and they don't work. it is all outsourced to chinese we know.

FURTHERMORE - CHINESE ARM'ed ANDROID (cell phone, pads, full ARM'ed gaming PC) - have special Berkeley BSD (stolen BSD) Android.mk files for SKIPPING meson cmake python pip ninja builds

there are also "android skip-outs" in GCC(1) so that android avoids "farb" and skips over onerous bugs probably the chinese uploaded into GCC that i've had to fix/deal with

------------------------------------------
Linux is Open Source and Public Domain

attacking it is not just attacking a library it impacts people's lives - destroys their work

just since bill clinton - 50,000 software works have "stopped working and no longer build without profuse fixing" due to LACK OF STANDARDS but moreso CHANGE OF STANDARDS by

you guessed it: BIG TECH - the fucking bitch that it is - wants everything dead but those in the inner circle

AND WE ALL KNOW THEY BLOCK ANY ON TWITTER, NEWS CITES, MICROSOFT HELP SITE, WHO SAYS ANYTHING THAT REVEALS THE EVILS THEY ARE DOING. they close the channel, delete the forum, IP BAN the users

they act like they are from hell

test(
'intel-symbols-check',
symbols_check,
args : [
'--lib', libdrm_intel,
'--symbols-file', files('intel-symbols.txt'),
'--nm', prog_nm.path(),
],
)

total non-sense that already probably doesn't work "in the new version"

# is this so fucking hard? see above why Microsoft does not allow it
$ nm intel_drm.o > list.txt
$ diff intel-symbols.txt list.txt

# man nm diff # if you need help

and YES big tech went in DELETED UNIX man MANUAL PAGES replaced them with a bunch of crap that requires (full ubuntu installations to build - forcing using of a big tech made OS to get documents THEY DELETED from unix projects)

``"LINKER:-z,defs"`` becomes ``-Xlinker -z -Xlinker defs`` for
``Clang`` and ``-Wl,-z,defs`` for ``GNU GCC``

#1 that's a lie. Cmake does NOT understand any linkers. And linkers ARE THE ONLY FUCKING JOB. (compiling - a one liner can do that unless an asshole programmer screwed up the headers: it's not even a job). cOVERED that thoroughly in another article.

CMAKE IS FORCING YOU TO PUT UNIX standards in a non-standard format they know will be altered versionally (fuck you redo your projects) AND THAT THEIR WHOLE LANGUAGE WILL BE REMOVED in some few years

MAY THEY ROT IN HELL

they are pretending Cmake is "not affiliated with microsoft". WHICH IS JUST UPLOADED LIES FROM MICROSOFT YOU CANNOT DELETE. BUT THEY CAN DELETE WHAT YOU SAY.

Bill Gates was a stinking cheat in DOS (which he did NOT write). Win3.1 stolen from apple. By win95 it was all lockups and re-installs totall crap and Bill was no longer "totally responsible for the code problems" (if he ever was for DOS or WIN).

WHAT BILL ET AL WERE: IS PRO CHINA. ALWAYS ATTACKING UNIX AND USA STANDARDS AND FURNISHING SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS FOR NEED OF THE CHINESE. Ie: chinese printers (a small example but one many may be familiar with. 1990's were very slow bitmap only support on WIN not Linux, then they forced everyone 32/64 to "upgrade"). drives, memory, chips.

Microsoft isn't building any USA PC - they are superfunding chinese to build.

force upgrades from china. my iPhone5 stopped working. perfectly good phone. all a fucking chinese devil scam i'm 100% certain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REPOST 2: I hath reviewed CMAKE and it is a Microsoft bitch from hell
Posted by: wg3rh35 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:08AM

FdRNBg4WAAMU8KL.jpg CMAKE

Posted by: gh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:08AM

MICROSOFT HAS BEEN AN ATTACKER, VICOUS EVEN VIOLENT - FOR A LONG TIME

they continual persue software wars that are un-necessary.

they BILL CUSTOMERS FOR SOFTWARE THEY STOLE - threatening customers with incarceration (possible death) for the stoftware: they stole

when you build an OS you don't have a win10 GUI front end

you have nearly nothing because IT'S NOT BUILT YET

you have to fix BIG TECH mistakes and they aren't mistakes they are planted poison often (i have physical evidence on that - already posted some on FFU code snips)

Apple used to have/use a term that applies: "before light"

I programmed in basic as a child. many lockups - 1/2 my childhood playtime waiting for reboots. quite the loss and for NOTHING.

I read and programmed Assembler dumps as a pre-teen (some before learning BASIC).

I had my first "graphical front end" compiler (Borland - tons better than microsoft's) in Highschool.

Then VC++3.1, VC++6 (read whole CD) while also learning UNIX then Linux in 1992?

I LEARNED THAT GRAPHICAL FRONT ENDS ARE CRAP AND ALWAYS YOU CAN WORK FASTER AND WITH LESS FRUSTRATION WITHOUT ONE. And saw why Stallman said he preferred 8 terminal windows, gnu screen and stuffs

(the only use of a graphics front end for ME would be Apple XCode (code warrior) for using mouse for GUI elements of cell-phone-like applications. need a mouse pretty much. although the MUCH OLDER GUI kits automated it and did NOT need a mouse because the layout was smart ... Motif ... much like Cocoa)

(i still work that way at times without X). GUI also are and install and lockup problem. And the project files: never work when you upgrade. (nothing BIG TECH does anything but force upgrades they care nothing about standards or customersit's always a vicious attack)

Oh, DOS cmake meson support GUI front end in Win10? what a damn surprise.

Anyone who says programmers "must have a GUI front end" has two goals:

1) prevent you from creating an OS

2) insure your project fails next upgrade - you'll need a big tech gov funded staff to "fix all the new problems"

3) force you into using crap you don't need your better off without in many cases

4) bloat your computer so you have to upgrade

GNUCC is not C. they have killed off C for a crappy C++ OOP there are 17 incompatible versions of so far

CMAKE is a lie it does NOT support C. it supports nasty google firefox (microsoft) C++

they break every standard in the book INCLUDING THE PARSING OF THE C LANGUAGE and also the correct standard interpretatin of the text code written in C

everything they do: lie, lie, lie

Don't call it Linux! And other things that tick off Richard Stallman
https://www.arnnet.com.au › slideshow › pictures-don-t-c...
Recently, Richard Stallman, the creator of Emacs, the GNU project, and founder of the free software movement, said that OS X and Windows were “malware.

oops, should read a little more Stallman before I said that

How GNU Will Be Available

GNU is not in the public domain. Everyone will be permitted to modify and redistribute GNU, but no distributor will be allowed to restrict its further redistribution. That is to say, proprietary modifications will not be allowed. I want to make sure that all versions of GNU remain free.

Complete system sources will be available to everyone. As a result, a user who needs changes in the system will always be free to make them himself, or hire any available programmer or company to make them for him. Users will no longer be at the mercy of one programmer or company which owns the sources and is in sole position to make changes.

https://www.gnu.org/gnu/manifesto.html

ME: open source should mean "no suspicious unkowable downloads and excecuted code of the downloads required while building the same source already downloaded" (ahem - firefox-40+ , python -m pip (named as way to install meson projects "by many internet howto"). and no mystery meat binaries (such as python puts in it's "open source" tree)

ME: open source means "intended to be useful" (commecial law actually) NOT INTENDED TO OBSTRUCT COMPETITORS or little people

it should be self contained and require no mountain to move it

> it should be self contained and require no mountain to move it

it should have defaults for variable predicatbly yet never prevent the setting of some default by a human (and allow simple unix tools to alter defaults rather than a gui to alter them or guessing between 4 conspirators of which spewed out which part in which file).

THIS IS WHAT BERKELY MAKE (pmake) had always done and what Apple did (was doing)

there is no excuse for REDHAT for not having used it

while "automake" confuses some it was used by REDHAT to harass and get ahead (by compiling in trees but splitting up so people had broken tree parts)

the automake author said "he had not intended people to use it the way it's being used - the any slowdown or version bumping behavior was not how the automake was intended to be used"

IT WAS BIG TECH WHO ABUSED AUTOMAKE - causing there to be secret keys to build an os, causing failures, requiring version bumps

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH autoconf automake exept that the proper use was mis-used and misdocumented by rehat et al - who then "chose microsoft google replacements of it"

BUT EARLY ON REDHAT WAS FAR BEHIND SLACKWARE THEN SUDDENLY AHEAD - they'd used government money and HAD MADE DEALS WITH MICROSOFT - had gotten hardware support for some chinese things only in microsoft Suse that weren't in the Linux kernel. (first release of GUI boot which used python, i checked into why their HCL had suspicous things in it: MICROSOFT)

BIG TECH has long been doing this thing ...

* little guy writes code, they hack compilers so next time code compiles IT'S BROKEN. if it was any good - big tech stole it and hoarded. their's isn't broken since they only make attacks that don't effect them.

Now, with control of DATACENTER and absolutely no law under Biden, they are free to attack everyone everything even alter election emails.

THE NEW GAME IS NOT ONLY SOURCE CODE IS INCOMPATIBLE NEW COMPILER.

THE NEW GAME IS THE OLD WINDOWS GAME: CODE IN NEW VC++ DOES NOT COMPILE - except it's being forced upon Linux which had sought standards and had gone to linux to avoid these vicious freaks

WITH DATACENTER rather than AT&T, what we have is A FULL OUT ATTACK AND NOTHING TO STOP MICROSOFT FROM SLOWLY TEARING UP THEIR OPPONENTS ONE LIMB AT A TIME

everyone who isn't fucking a friend of a microsoft employee - is an opponent - quite obviously

THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO POST:

AS SOON AS THE (Linux) COMMUNITY FEEDS ON THIS POISON AND INVESTS TIME AND SCRIPTING AND RELIES ON IT'S PRESENCE they will remove it and change it out. Already they've discontinued projects that had worked "due to version change" they say. They are bastards from hell.

Posted by: 3rgh5r3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:09AM

there is a "sympathy page" for cmake about being "employee owned" and just mostly young kids helping the usa

LIES, LIES, LIES

TOTAL LIES

The Insight Toolkit becomes a NumFOCUS Sponsored Project
https://www.kitware.com › the-insight-toolkit-becomes-...
Apr 27, 2021 — ITK has long been supported by Kitware and the Insight Software Consortium (ISC), a non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote the ...

ONLY BIG TECH HAS DEVIL SPAWNS OF 501C MONEY - THEY USE IT FOR "microsoft customer retention" (attacking linux)

GOOGLE USES 501C MONEY (GOVERMENT GRANT), MICROSOFT DOES. NOTE WITH CITIZENS V. UNITED CASE BRIBES IN CONGERSS ARE LEGAL SINCE BILL CLINTON. MICROSOFT IS BOTH THE ISSUER AND RECEIVER OF GOV MONEY - WHICH IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL - HIGHLY.

-----------------------------------------

VULCAN. it is not 3D it is for chinese proprietary to kill off GL Pages: 1 2 All

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3934371.html

the think is they'd only be in the contrib/ folder of Mesa if that were true since .vsb .vxp or whatever microsfot project files are ONLY allowed in a subfolder (not to be required or obstruct build of UNIX software - GL and OpenGL are originally unix and Mesa was certainly made for Linux NOT BY MICROSOFT they have no business defiling it or deleting things)

BUT CMAKE MESA NINJA PYTHON - HAVE HAD ACCESS TO ROOT ALL SERVERS CONTAINING LINUX PROJECTS DELETE ALL AUTOCONF AUTOMAKE AND CONTRIB/ FILES AND REPLACE THEM WITH: not a single Makefile and only bare bones "sucks if your building a linux OS for you" files which ... kinda work well if your ON A WIN10 PC WITH A GUI AND HATE LINUX

only datacenter have the "ability" to access all software projects, penetrate them, and re-release them to be broken and microsoft bent

THAT'S MICROSOFT-GOOGLE DATACENTERS

discussed before, "meson" is promotted as a single debian hacker - but how did he also get his meson on top of cmake in all these?

all these have a cutoff line they all happened (prolly during Obama) - whether they suddently delete UNIX files and all become "meson projects"

meson docs have google written all in them. but the single person isn't the only google employee if he even admits to being one.

the point: meson is a lie from google and cmake is just a different lie

they are a 501c designed to "help microsoft steal linux bill customers for it, while destroying linux" (after they've hoarded it all)

which use cmake (as i said the program control flow is convoluted it is hard to say which program uses which at what time between these)

The Insight Toolkit becomes a NumFOCUS Sponsored Project
https://www.kitware.com › the-insight-toolkit-becomes-...
Apr 27, 2021 — ITK has long been supported by Kitware and the Insight Software Consortium (ISC), a non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote the ...

DONE USING YOUR GOVERNMENT MONEY

> "meson" - they deleted all the files

who is they i'll say it again. ONLY CONSPIRING MIRRORED DATA CENTERS have such wide authority and reach.

Stallman: Android evil, Apple and Microsoft worse - TheRegister
https://www.theregister.com › 2011/09/20 › stallman_o...
Sep 20, 2011 — That's the view of GPL author and Free Software Foundation (FSF) founder Richard Stallman, who's cautioned developers on the perils of ...

RMS hates cloud computing; says you should too
https://www.computerworld.com › Internet › Networking
Sep 30, 2008 — Richard Stallman, founder of the Free Software Foundation and creator ... a SaaS offering delivered via servers running in your datacenter, ...

Richard Stallman Shares His Concerns About GitHub's Copilot
https://news.slashdot.org story richard-stallman-shar...
Sep 18, 2021 — destinyland writes: A newly-released video at GNU.org shows an hour-long talk given by free software advocate Richard Stallman for the ...

Google Chrome OS mauled by Richard Stallman - The Register
https://www.theregister.com › 2010/12/15 › stallman_o...
Dec 15, 2010 — Free Software Foundation founder Richard Stallman has attacked Google's still-gestating Chrome OS, arguing it's designed "to push people ...

# cat asdf | 7bitclean
Arm's new chip designs challenges Intel, AMD USA gets chinese CEO
https://www.protocol.com arm-server-processors

Apr 1, 2021 - Intel inside the data center isn't inevitable.# ... Fool me once: Richard Stallman is a divisive figure in free and open-source software ...

Richard Stallman: “Android Phones Do Not Respect Customers ... - Digitizor
https://digitizor.com richard-stallman-android-free-sof...
Sep 20, 2011 — Google has frequently flaunted the openness of its own Android platform. The openness of the platform is one of the main reasons it has ...

Meson 0.52 Released With Better Support For Solaris/Illumos
https://www.phoronix.com news Meson-0.52-Releas...
Oct 7, 2019 — Meson 0.52 was released on Sunday with support for taking environment values from a dictionary, better support for Illumos and Solaris, clang- ...

TOTAL LIES, LIES, LIES

1) Oracle does not favor or use LLVM or GCC nor MS or GGL or RH they have their own.

2) REDHAT (et al including microsoft) have ALWAYS HACKED LINUX DISTRO'S to build fail on Sun

this is sad because Linux began with "open libc5" that ran Sun binaries without recompiling (a parent you can say - viciously attacked)

back then Sun (MADE IN USA HARWARE AND SOFTWARE) had a "source compilation guarantee"

"if your C source had compiled on Solaris it will continue to do so without costly timely overhauling"

Linux (meaning OS distro really Ubuntu google) have thousands of hacks that prevented Solaris and Oracle Linux also from compiling. Sun paid employees to fix only to have these re-broken by (chinese, microsoft, redhat, ...)

all these DEMOCRAT DATACENTER CHINESE MICROSOFT people do is un-standardize and attack

An open letter to remove Richard M. Stallman from all ...
https://rms-open-letter.github.io
Apr 12, 2021 — We, the undersigned, call for the entire Board of the FSF to step down and for Richard M. Stallman to be removed from all leadership ...

github.io are paid attackers of microsoft (note Russia, ukraine, UK, china all have microsoft heaquarters - some have several)

stallman was removed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
freedesktop.org has always been complicit in "making Xorg not X11 compatible", making Xorg hard to build (split into hundreds of pieces)

they are now complicit also in "deleting linux project files Makefiles and offering ONLY MESON" (for linux only - for microsoft they offer you guessed it more)

WHO IS FREEDESKTOP.ORG

I look forward to our time together... - Mailing Lists - Freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org › archives › 2012-September
Dear Nonprofit Leader, I trust you're going to have a good week. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for serving the charitable sector and take also ...

that's right - the people fucking things up are all 501c all at the trigger of Microsoft's shot gun

all bribed, all chinese hiring chinese colluding, all willing to kill (say Sun made in USA, Apple made in USA) and such

AND THEY ARE IN THE DATACENTER THEY "kinda are the datacenter" meaning - the DATACENTER decide if those sites exist what is on them entirely. also the 501c money

tons of 501c money (usa government grant money) have been spent

HELPING THE CHINESE DEVELOP ARM'ed CPU SUPPORT IN UNIX AND WINDOWS 10

these people are huge traitors they are not anyone's friend, not in the usa

(also called Android, cell phone, more asian babies and less white babies, and so on)

Linux lab looks to bridge dueling interfaces - CNET
https://www.cnet.com Tech Tech Industry
OSDL and a cooperating group called Freedesktop.org, which is already working on ... OSDL, a nonprofit consortium founded in 2000 by computing-industry ...

CNET IS CHINESE RUN, they continually write fake news articles. them and India also.

Microsoft Nonprofit Solutions - Free Resources for Nonprofits
Ad·https://www.microsoft.com/
Power Your Nonprofit with Free Technology Grants and Custom-Built Solutions. Learn More. Microsoft is Committed to Helping Your Nonprofit Organization Make a Greater Impact.

Continuation of X11 development? : r/linux - Reddit
https://www.reddit.com linux comments eorctr con...
Jan 14, 2020 — In other words, Wayland is much, much more sustainable than xorg could ... The X.Org Foundation is a non-profit corporation chartered to ...

XFree86 X11R6 was NOT a non-profit. It was donated and worked on by contributors, such as Star Wars (lucas arts).

They stopped calling it X11 because they had "heisted and were damaging public goods" and were a 501c with "ultimate goal of stealing away home use of it".

(XORG would Bill Clinton become run by microsoft behind the scenes and tear one leg off at a time - just enough that objections and news were not a cry heard)

today - Xorg (windows on linux) WILL NOT BUILD WITHOUT MESON

and while "freedesktop.org" had been separate from "xorg.org" it is now patently clear that freedesktop.org has deletion and file access TO X-Windows (MIT BERKELEY AT&T licenses - and good faith commerce - apply)

(in early Xorg days there were "full releases" - in a hundred peices - but now there are NO RELEASES. ONLY BIG TECH knows "the key to which 100 files to choose")

lies lies lies these people have bought on a legacy of attacking continually

is it all the chinese or are worthless irish corrupt seattle washington doing it to?

doesn't matter: cmake is poison

AND THEY ARE GOING TO POISON IT, THEN LATER CANCEL IT LIKE THEY HAVE ALL ELSE

leaving "any ability to compile OSes not available to anyone except the top few"

FREE AND OR OPEN SOFTWARE WAS FOUNDED TO PUT AN END TO SUCH VIOLENT ACTIONS - whcih have real impact on peoples lives and they know it - they design it - obstruction is time delay is inability and loss of life marriage and work

i've seen at least 4 instructions for installing pkg foo so far (same foo)

two have not worked, 1 used 9015 system calls just to tell me "fuck off i won't do it unless i contact a microsoft server first"

(the instrustions in these packages - meson cmake ninja say NOTHING about how to build a package which is their claim to fame - not how to choose the installation destination. ninja, which MIGHT install, has 0 mentions of even having an install options, while meson docs are just "really bad" and say use pip, and pip says "fuck you if you are not all SSL microsoft")

# note all other instructins say builddir/ is required and secret IT IS NOT
mkdir build &&
cd build &&
meson --prefix=$XORG_PREFIX

the author of the above - chinese - obviously. what a coincidence he knows that meson doesn't need a bunch of bullshit that meson's own documention says is required

OR WILL THE ABOVE BUILD FAIL, like many things from that "editor" does?

LFS - chinese editor

I BET IT FAILS BECUASE ... meson could not know from "build/" where "srcdir/" is and thus already cd into build/ could not find the meson.build file

FUCKING BIG TECH FIGURES. i have many examples of examples from there which i use same versin find things in source that never ever could have worked without editing source code

only a little suspicous at first - growingly suspicous LFS is "let's go to microsoft after you get tired of build fails"

another suspicious thing - in earlier pre-chinese LFS BLFS they had "all the depends all the build codes"

look closely again: it says "how to install" not "how to build" (despite it is linux from scratch simply omits build)

the build instructions ARE MISSING. the DEPENDS LIST is also missing, from the "new LFS"

no so scratch is it?

Posted by: 3wrgh5r3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:10AM

IT IS NOT JUST THE REVERSE-ENGINEERED CATASTROPHY MICROSOFT HAS

IT'S TIME

THIS SHIT TAKES ALLOT OF TIME AND MICROSOFT EXACTLY KNOWS WHY* - WHICH THEY ARE STEALING HEAVILY

asians mock*** about this in their win10 games about being "time bandits", attacking the time of others, and so on

*** mock is infact one of the meson terms and online they do allot of mocking of linux users who are "wasting time on their attack upon linux"

and chinese who seem to have obstruction as part of their culture as much as germans and hindu have poison as parts of theirs

TWO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS i've notice so far ...

* hundreds of pages of vague documentation that never says anything for sure

* microsoft circle jerking (well known intentional documentation loops which lead nowhere and leave out information microsoft is withholding)

remember microsoft china does not own GL nor OpenGL - they are ransacking it

* apparently (after seeing got knows how many pages of crap UNRELATED TO WHAT I AM TRYING TO BUILD , unrelated to UNIX, unrelated to gcc and ld)

THERE IS 0 WAYS TO LIST source specific CONFIGURATION OPTIONS UNTIL AFTER RUNNING MESON CONFIGURE - BUT IF IT FAILS WHICH IT WILL, IT DOES'T GENERATE THE FILES YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT THE CONFIGURATION OPTIONS ARE***

*** except by parsing a non-human readable nasty OOP nested crap language a fart in a file it spewed out: WHICH CHANGES EVERY VERSION and becomes incompatible (it is totally malfeasant to "try to know software options from such a beast")

* SPAM SPAM SPAM IT IS A TEXT DUMP OF MICROSOFT vc++ - IT'S GOT HUNDREDS OF "PROPERTY SHEETS" COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE PROJECT BEING BUILT, yet required - bloat spam. these also make it LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to find the needle in the haystack unless you are the same fucking terrorist who works for ubuntu + microsoft who ran the original middleware to create the beast

now before I said no documentation of how to install was present and i am right (nothing in README or doc/ of any of meson ninja cmake pip)

HOWEVER - like python crap - meson doesn't have a HUMAN READABLE manual nor colleagate written manpages. it has a dump of --help this shows list which may or may not --help (burried nested lists of endless spam options)

worrysome is --unity, A GAME ADDICT OPTION

, which shows MESON CMAKE NINJA are a buch of asshole win10 game addicts who value nothing hold nothing sacred. that such fools would be allowed to delete materials made by matured scientists.

UNIX runs many things in the world the last thing you want is fucking game addicts destroying scientific UNIX

MICROSOFT controlling "everythign from the safety of communist violent police state regimes" (several headquarters exist in terrorsts countries btw)

NAZZI bump version checks for "friend projects"

. ./meson-private/cmake_wayland-scanner/files... incl. cmake_install
found in libxkbcommon-1.4.1-build

but not even bothering to check so many others that would need similar

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ CMAKE --use_mangled_mesa
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ YOU HAVE TO ASK why they f'ed up Mesa to use meson-only
on linux then made special back doors hard to find and
what they do
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ CMAKE --use_mangled_mesa

NOTE: --without-radeon , became a "standard syntax" for decades that all UNIXES kinda agreed on for GNU ./configure ...

NOT RECOGNIZED

BUT MESON uses very similar syntax in it's ooop dump meson.build file (you see, slip of the toung, they are just mocking people having to luck their barf up)

used as "oop sytax" in the fucking meson.build file just
as an extra fuck you to unix people

it seems you can use --prefix dir BUT NOT --radeon=off
(THIS IS CONVOLUTED since both are documented as "options")

and that in examples, -Dprefix= is used
to throw you off the curve you NEED foo's options
but can't see them or what "options" means

THE WHOLE DEAL IS ONE CONVOLUTED CIRCLE JERK AFTER ANOTHER ... SO FAR

(a microsoft game addict would sell his grandmother for a blowjob and a few extra polygons in his game scenes)

we don't use -Dsetting ON A MAKE COMMANDLINE unless it's for CPP just incase it gets in the commandline of some other program - since commandline parsing bugs ARE NOT UN-COMMON. (infact, -Dsetting can be used on make commandline to get into CPP, a second reason NOT TO DO IT)

but MESON does it anyhow

there is a SECRET UDEV SETTING that doesn't show up in options even if build is successful, HAVE_UDEV

how could THAT be. and why are there not error you not allowed bells like there is for communist project wayland?

(note that's a surprise since UDEV became systemd which many unix users did NOT like and left debian for - and many BIG TECH projects were rigged to BUILD FAIL unless you had it, the likes of me: left with the nasty unhealty task of removing thousands of these insidious attacks which are NOT OPTIONAL IN ANY WAY and always force upgrade to you know who: $$$ REDHAT $500/mo MICROSOFT et al)
S

IT'S INEFFICIENT, UN-NECESSARY, ADS A HUGE AMOUNT OF BLOAT, AND IS THE LEAST PRODUCTIVE THING POSSIBLE FOR UNIX

THEY KNOW IT, I KNOW IT, AND BY IP BANNING ON MICROOSFT.COM NEWS AND ALL - THEY PLAN TO NEVER DISCUSS IT OR BE SUED. BIDEN IS IN OFFICE ALL THE JUDGES ARE BRIBED

THEY ARE NOT AFRAID

WHAT A COINCIDENCE THOSE ASIAN DEVILS IN FAIRFAX WANT TO SPAM THIS NICE ARTICLE

WOW I WOULD NOT HAVE GUESSED.

REPOST: ???

> WHAT A COINCIDENCE THOSE ASIAN DEVILS IN FAIRFAX
> WANT TO SPAM THIS NICE ARTICLE
>
> WOW I WOULD NOT HAVE GUESSED.

I DIDN'T MEAN TO EXCLUDE SEATTLE WASHINGTON INSIDERS CORRUPT BASTARDS OR FAIRFAX GOV CORRUPT BASTARDS

(and we all know MICROSOFT owns data centers and "half of" COX CABLE)

Get option list before first configuration from CLI #4013

Duplicate of #2402

Jehan opened this issue Aug 11, 2018 2 comments

See also #2543 (A LIE - it only says see #2402)

Closed - Microsft has shut off all further questions

Add option to list build options before configuring #2402

The build options are all inside meson_options.txt, so "we" should just parse that while outputting meson --help.

THAT IS MORE THAN UBUNTU MICROSOFT USUALLY ANSWER, HOWEVER IT'S A LIE

#1 it has a huge license in it wasting disk space (thousands of these do)

#2 it is in a custom format to meson. (better than meson.build but still not good -- it is actually more difficult to PARSE than it looks)

option(
'intel',
type : 'combo',
value : 'auto',
choices : ['true', 'false', 'auto'],
description : '''Enable support for Intel's KMS API.''',
)

So the answer is this is some OOP program blurb with nested syntax custom to meson - and if you want to USE the options (detect which are present) you HAVE TO WRITE A CUSTOM PARSER AT HOME.

Always just another day and two of your time is what they steal.

Closed Microsoft has shut off all further questions
Usage: ./configure [OPTION]... [VAR=VALUE]...

To assign environment variables (e.g., CC, CFLAGS...), specify them as
VAR=VALUE. See below for descriptions of some of the useful variables.

Defaults for the options are specified in brackets.

this is what it looked like before MICROSOFT fucked with it: the the options (not all shown) neat and clean in sections and easy also to parse.

.Configuration:
. -h, --help display this help and exit
. --help=short display options specific to this package
. --help=recursive display the short help of all the included packages
. -V, --version display version information and exit
. -q, --quiet, --silent do not print `checking ...' messages
. --cache-file=FILE cache test results in FILE [disabled]
. -C, --config-cache alias for `--cache-file=config.cache'
. -n, --no-create do not create output files
. --srcdir=DIR find the sources in DIR [configure dir or `..']

which was "pretty" but FFU deletes white space wontonly

THEY BEGAIN WITH SOMETHING THAT TOTALLY WORKED AND MADE IT A PAIN IN THE ASS FOR OTHERS

BUT IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND IT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS AT EVERY STEP - not just this cited step above

it's also imporant to understand that MANY QUESTIONS ARE NEVER SOLVED - THEY ARE MARKED SOLVED BY MICROSOFT but absolutely a lie, are not solved

btw that "ip banning" "close forum no questions accepted further"

THAT'S A MICROSOFT SERVER - look it up. what is microsoft doing "hosting" a linux project ??? it's like a bank contributing AAA bonds to a Joe Biden campaign exactly.

(long ago the fact of large licenses in every source file having only a little text is what made BSD impossible to download and compile back when HD were much smaller. today it is still a "slow you down" problem.)

So the answer is this is some OOP program blurb with nested syntax custom to meson - and if you want to USE the options (detect which are present) you HAVE TO WRITE A CUSTOM PARSER AT HOME.

THERE'S ANOTHER PROBLEM. THIS BLURB ISN'T IN ANY STANDARD HUMAN READABLE FORM, it's in MICROSOFT FORMAT. What do we know about microsoft save formats? THEY KEEP CHANGING OOP SAVE FORMATS.

THEY KEEP CHANGING SO AS SOON AS YOU WRITE YOUR PARSER, THEY WILL HAVE CHANGED THE SAVE FORMAT. (also they like to change dir dir dir FILENAME, like to change options). you don't know it but already the below IS A SECOND FORMAT OF MESON (that's two to parse so far if your counting). the below is the supposed pretty format.

option(
'etnaviv',
type : 'combo',
value : 'false',
choices : ['true', 'false', 'auto'],
description : '''Enable support for etnaviv's experimental KMS API.''',
)

This is the way the documentation SAYS IS AVAILABLE, but is a lie -i.

# meson introspect [-i] --buildoptions $PWD

{"name": "cairo-tests", "value": "auto", "section": "user", "machine": "any", "choices": ["true", "false", "auto"], "type": "combo", "description": "Enable support for Cairo rendering in tests."}, {"name": "etnaviv", "value": "false", "section": "user", "machine": "any", "choices": ["true", "false", "auto"], "type": "combo", "description": "Enable support for etnaviv's experimental KMS API."}, {"name": "exynos", "value": "

^^^ THE OTHER FORMAT which is easier to parse BUT NOT AVAILABLE BEFORE BUILD (note it still is a format that can and will be microsoft hacked and changed)

AND THIS I DID WITH A SMALL PARSER: it is something what with a shell script is easy to determine whether or not an option is present or missing ...

--etnaviv true|false|auto # Enable support for etnaviv's experimental KMS API.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE IS MUCH MORE - the way you learn whether or not your optios "took or were ignore" changed - and changed for the far worse. again less human readable and more difficult.

i discussed spam properties. HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF THEM spread across tens to hundreds of property files: in every project even a project that doesn't need a fucking GUI front end nor a build software.

they are doing this to "everything". huge BLOAT ($$$$ and time and complexity) to consumers, while they just click on a few icons and lie when customers complain they haven't done any but strategize how to dominate and kill other OS.

Posted by: 3wgh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:11AM

liugang commented on this forum:

"i mean that isn't supported"

"i have created this secret channel to china to inform team what will be attacked"

Meson currently (as in it is in master) supports extracting all options via the introspection API. However, the output is in JSON. I

THE DEVIL YOU SAY. I WOULD WHILE BUIDING AN OS TOOLCHAIN NEED A WEB BROWSER BUILT BY THE TOOLCHAIN I'M BUILDING THAT ISN'T BUILT YET.

THE DEVIL YOU SAY, JSON is a bitch that was part of "not using sun java" and internalizing functions and languages in firefox (BIG TECH gov funded web browser). it was born to FUCK WITH SUN MICROSYSTEMS SOLARIS / ORACLE.

THE DEVIL YOU SAY,

Updating from an older version causes problems with assing a ...
https://github.com › nlohmann › json › issues
Jun 9, 2019 — Hi, I've updated the json library from 3.1.2 to 3.6.1. ... from an older version causes problems with assing a json object to a struct #1630.

json is the bitch of firefox and google .... it is always changing and anyone dumb enough to use it as a storage format is, well, dumb

Example 1 - JSON Array with simple data types as elements.
Example 2 - JSON Array with objects as elements
Example 3 - JSON Object
Example 4 - The "path" constructor option.
Example 5 - The "path" constructor option and JSON Array with objects as elements.
Example 6 - The "subPaths" constructor option with a single path.
Example 7 - The "subPaths" constructor option with multiple paths.
Example 8 - "path" constructor option example.

dir dir dir dir

Example 9 - Multiple matches for a single sub path.
Example 10 - Multiple matches for multiple sub paths.
Example 11 - The JSON Nested Data Set.
Example 12 - Sorting with the JSON Nested Data Set

A precursor to the JSON libraries was used in a children's digital asset trading game project named Cartoon Orbit at Communities.com (at which State Software's co-founders had all worked previously)

REALLY THAT'S QUITE THE STORY. that "never heard of software" needed many big tech employees working for it to develope "assets" children never recieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what they did was to develope an "inner language inside firefox that was TOTALLY NOT SECURE ALLOWS CHINESE TO SPY ON USA", then also made it impossible for Sun Microsystems to standardize and monitor they drivel they were putting in the browsers

(the browsers read html to display page BUT THE WEB PAGES CAN CONTAIN NON-JAVA SOURCE CODE THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THAT IS VERY BAD FOR YOU)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

YAML version 1.2 is a superset of JSON (oh, will meson switch to yaml??)

XML has been used to describe structured data and to serialize objects. (created by sun microsystems)

CVS is a format that looks VERY MUCH LIKE the examples above but the standard is different: and NOT created by json - it's been used since before the 1980's i beleive.

THEY ALL ARE TERRIFIC LIARS, AREN'T THEY.

SO 6 YEARS AGO THEY MARKED THIS SOLVED

4 YEARS AGO AND 2 OTHERS TRIED TO GET THEM TO ANSWER THEY CLOSED THE CHANNEL

i know better than to ask there are 100,000,000 worse things going chinese on

THE PROBLEM IS MICROOSFT HAS BROKE AND ENTERED INTO A PREVIOUSLY LINUX FRIENDLY MESA / OPENGL WEBSITE, DELETED ALL DEVELOPMENT FILES, AND REPLACED IT WITH MSVC++ FARB.

and that's a big deal that could be billions (of losses for some, gains for others)

i said billions if not a trillion

how a trillion? more than oone year is involved and STEAM GAMES (also unity) is being "slowed down prevented from being in linux"

stick in the wheel

HAVING PEOPLE AT HOME ALL CONFUSED AND THEIR STUFF NOT WORKING: INVALUABLE TO MICROSOFT

THE DEVIL YOU SAY
# cat asdf | 7bitclean
GeoJSON, a format designed for representing simple geographical features[56][57]
JSON#URL, a language-independent data interchange format for the JSON data model[58][59]
JSON-LD, a method of encoding linked data using JSON[60][61]
JSON-RPC, a remote procedure call protocol encoded in JSON[62][63]
JsonML, a lightweight markup language used to map between XML and JSON[64][65]
Smile (data interchange format)[66][67]
UBJSON, a binary computer data interchange format imitating JSON, but requiring fewer bytes of data[68][69]

See also

BSON
Comparison of data serialization formats
Amazon Ion - a superset of JSON
Jackson (API)
JSON streaming
S-expression

DO YOU MEAN TO SAY GEO DATA FORMATS AREN'T SCIENTIFICALLY ALREADY PRODUCED AND STOLEN BY GOOGLE GIVEN TO CHINA FOR FREE? DO YOU MEAN SATELLITES DATA NEVER HAD A FORMAT? OH THEY DO.

A NEW STANDARD FOR GOOGLE releasing damaged geo data so you can't have the real thing. Which was free to download in the 2000's btw when Google began Google Maps.

THEY ARE BEING SUED BY ORACLE FOR TAKING JAVA AND SAFE WEB BROWSERS AND TURNING THEM INTO CHINSES SPY TOOLS THAT DO NOT SUPPORT SUN JAVA

there excuses are NOT to be believed

MICROSOFT was already sued for "releasing a damage version of Java" AND LOST THE LAWSUIT, FAMOUSLY

it appears they did not honor the judge's ruling: since they are doubling down on evils and DOING IT AGAIN

"the options are in JSON format" did he say? what version? so is the bitch saying i need to write an application that loads a dynamic .so modules to interface the JSON API and output that to my shell so i can see my options and they can be ONE LINER LIKE NORMAL so i might GREP them?

upon which i can only WAGER that in the next version it will break?

Posted by: grhg3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:14AM

stallman.jpeg

does it LOOK like he has firefox rustc python pip meson cmake ninja win10 ubuntu in a virtual container installed so libxkbcommon (simply keyboard lib for X) can build before X-Windows builds? how would that be possible if X-Windows isn't built yet? (NOTE CHINESE ARE ALSO TRYING TO KILL OF X-wINDOWS tot. diff story and a LONG ONE)

i don't think so. bad guess. (if we want to call breaking and entering + terrorism simply a bad guess)

LOOKS LIKE he'd have to download *hundreds of things* without any guide what to download unless ... unless he was FORCED TO UPGRADE TO WIN10+UBU

i developed my build with plain linux console. here's why ...

if you relay on GUI you can't do shit without GUI. you can't operate before light.

IF YOU ARE IN X you cut&paste things which ends up being: you can't do without the feature and your project becomes "very needy of always needing cut&paste with a mouse"

develope at the console - it tends to be a USABLE PROJECT without "damn i wish i had cut&paste" because those problems were SIMPLY AVOIDED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the problem with too much is you then depend on too much

if your building an OS from scratch it SHOULD BE that you do not depend on microsoft WIN10 gaming GL libs

(they know that. they are terrorists it's that simple)

and this is why older hackers quit UBUNTU and it's lies

He would have to be building the OS ubuntu already built for that to work.

which would be stupid since it wouldn't work in the next version which also would only allot to be build WHAT WAS ALREADY BUILT**

** often without source offered that actually compiles - ubuntu debian - lies

(and on win10, it's not allowed so he'd be in jail if he were doing it***)

*** despite that microsoft stole many parts and is using GOV MONEY after huge market failures - they continually accuse others of "stealing"

MICROSOFT WANTS 0 STANDARDS SINCE ATTACKING CUSTOMERS AND STANDARDS IS WHAT PROFITS THEM MOST

c? KILL IT, OFFER ONLY C++, C++ THAT KEEPS BEING INCOMPATIBLE WITH ITSELF

xorg-server-21.1.4/ChangeLog: [airlied: slave_dst is wrong name now but point
less ABI churn at this point]

i have eyes behind my head these days don't i? this time yes

PixmapPtr slave_dst; /* Shared / scanout pixmap */
PixmapPtr secondary_dst; i would guess alias slave_dst

== busted kill that foreign mother fucker

^^ build fails by non-UBUNU linux (delays time obstruction) caused by foreign hackers merely name chaning API words (the very name API means you don't EVER change it, btw)

mesa -> Mako -> MarkupSafe stinx-xml WTF else bitches
../xorg-server-21.1.4/meson.build:102:0: ERROR: Dependency "xfont2" not found,
tried pkgconfig and cmake
../xorg-server-21.1.4/doc/dtrace/meson.build:47:8: ERROR: Tried to use not-fou
nd external program in "command"
WARNING: You should add the boolean check kwarg to the run_command call.
It currently defaults to false,
WARNING: Project specifies a minimum meson_version '>= 0.47.0' but uses featur
es which were added in newer versions:
* 0.50.0: {'install arg in configure_file'}
NOTICE: Future-deprecated features used:
* 0.56.0: {'meson.build_root', 'meson.source_root', 'dependency.get_pkgconfig
_variable'}

../xorg-server-21.1.4/config/udev.c: In function 'config_udev_odev_probe':
../xorg-server-21.1.4/config/udev.c:577:5: error: implicit declaration of func
tion 'udev_enumerate_add_match_sysname'; did you mean 'udev_enumerate_add_matc
h_sysattr'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
didn't they say upgrading to MESON was modern and Makefile are old attic poo?

now they say it's crap you need to throw it out and upgrade again?

this is likely gcc-10 issue

legacy/.libs/liblegacy.a(i810_cursor.o):(.rodata+0x0): multiple definition of `I
810PatternROP' legacy/.libs/liblegacy.a(i810_accel.o):(.rodata+0xc0): first defi
ned here legacy/.libs/liblegacy.a(i810_dri.o):(.rodata+0x80): multiple definitio
n of `I810PatternROP'
legacy/.libs/liblegacy.a(i810_accel.o):(.rodata+0xc0): first defined here
legacy/.libs/liblegacy.a(i810_driver.o):(.rodata+0x20): multiple definition of `
I810PatternROP'
legacy/.libs/liblega

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE FUCKING ASSHOLES FORCE YOU TO UPGRADE

BUT I'M RUNNING GCC-10.2.0 WHICH IS MORE UPGRADED THAN THEY ARE

SO NOW I AM NOT OLD ATTIC POO BUT A ASSHOLE WHO UPGRADED TOO SOON

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO I'M FORCED TO WASTE TIME UPGRADING BUT NOT UPGRADING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

(TO RUN A WEB BROWSER YOU HAVE TO UPGRADE, TO UPGRADE YOU MUST HAVE NEW MESA OpenGL that is not allowed to be called OpenGL hosted by MICROSOFT who doesn't own it but attacks it, to build X-Windows req's new MESA, to run Xorg you must have VIDEO DRIVERS, but the video drivers do not compile using the new Xorg. iF YOU HAVE NO PHONE, since they shut them off, and no web browser you CAN BE ARRESTED FOR REFUSING TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE GOVERNMENT)

FUCK YOU

< /* reset to default */
< act.sa_handler = SIG_DFL;
< sigaction(SIGINT, &act, NULL);
< sigaction(SIGTERM, &act, NULL);
< sigaction(SIGCHLD, &act, NULL);
< sigaction(SIGHUP, &act, NULL);
---
> /* unblock signals */
> sigfillset(&mask);
> sigdelset(&mask, SIGTERM);
> sigdelset(&mask, SIGALRM);
> sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, &mask, NULL);

IF YOU SAW THIS AND WERE GIVEN A CHANCE TO DECIDE WHETHER TO "UPGRADE TO IT" WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

WOULD YOU LIKE AN EXPLINATION OF THE IMPACTS INVOLVED IN "throwing away BSD compatibility and being only euro-terrorist compatible"?

(upgrade meaning throw away USA made hardware, be UNIX incompatible and so on: upgrading to poisons)

make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-exec-am'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src9/xf86-video-intel-2.99.917'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src9/xf86-video-intel-2.99.917'

backlight_helper.c:48:13: warning: In the GNU C Library, "major" is defined
by . it is
currently defined by as well, but we plan to
remove this soon. To use "major", include
directly. If you did not intend to use a system-defined macro
"major", you should undefine it after including .
48 | if (fd < 0 || fstat(fd, &st) || major(st.st_dev))
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FUCKING EURO TERRORISTS - IT IS REALL MICROSOFT HOSTING LINUX ON GIT ATTACKING LINUX (microsoft pays employees in foreign countries to attack it's own customers)

they call it "customer retention duty"

sna_display.c: In function 'sigio_block':
sna_display.c:4680:2: warning: implicit declaration of function 'OsBlockSIGIO'
; did you mean 'xf86BlockSIGIO'? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
4680 | OsBlockSIGIO();
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
| xf86BlockSIGIO

-Wnested-externs]
sna_display.c: In function 'sna_cursor_pre_init':
sna_display.c:5059: warning: "DRM_CAP_CURSOR_WIDTH" redefined
5059 | #define DRM_CAP_CURSOR_WIDTH 8
|

ARE YOU SURE? IT WASN'T A NESTED DECLARATION LAST TIME I COMPILED IT. i'm using it now with this web browser under the last OS I made.

and can you believe in 2022 - about 40 years down the road, they are hard coding cursor width and throwing errors ...

ALL WHICH ARE DUE TO ATTACKS MADE ON LINUX BY BIG TECH?

(cursor widths were compiled without error 40 years ago, 20 years ago the average linux user could compile all of X11R6 in one piece not hundreds of piecees WITHOUT AFFAIR and included accelerations and GL and MPEG video also)

Posted by: 46u64 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:18AM

FUCKING FOREIGNER put in py hooks in glib THEN REMOVED THEM
and build fail if you don't have microsoft.com access while
bulding
MUCH WORSE - IT WANTS THE LATEST FUCKING VERSION AND THERE'S BEEN
100 FUCKING VERSIONS and it "was" "a MICROSOFT MSVC project"

build meson-internal__glib20-pot: CUSTOM_COMMAND
COMMAND = /usr/local/app64/bin/meson --internal gettext pot --pkgname=glib20
--source-root=/usr/local/src9/glib-2.66.7 --subdir=po --extra-args=--from-code
=UTF-8@@--add-comments@@--keyword=_@@--keyword=N_@@ ... (THE WHOLE SNIP IS 10X AS LONG AND INSIDIOUS)

fucking bastards - the above is required to "not fail at all"
used for every language (likely except .de) AND REQUIRED

obviously is designed to insidiously both version bump and cause
build fail

(the syntax is a BUILD FAIL - and which meson it isn't a build fail in: is undocumented. it involves aliases wrappers macros versions and cmake MODULES). meson module that is supposed to "see and read it" doesn't exist and has changed if it ever did work (probably not - i've encountered 0 german G projects that don't build fail and require repair)

you are UNLIKELY faced with this as a linux user to EVER GET JUSTICE (with the above build fail) in a day or a year

it is exactly a terror attacking using "foreing language support" as an excuse

the "msgfmt" MODULE of cmake is just 1 of a thousand undocument code craps that are guaranteed to cause build fails IN LINUX

there is no "fixing that kind of mess" (to find the module in a pile of rat uploads that change every version)

IT IS REQUIRED. NOTHING IN LINUX (firefox, proprietary software, games) works without it

(which is also due to microsoft google attacking linux and "insuring germany was in control". before - firefox didn't use german GTK (stolen TK GTK from Sun microsystems) or QT (stolen quicktime from apple perverted to cause everyone but Suse and Microsoft and china problems and non-profitable obstructive time delays)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REQUIRED for about anything you can name not because it's good but because of reverse engineering and DATA CENTER CONTROL, IP BANS, deleted complaints - the usual big tech bullshit

0 standards, 0 adherence to standards, continual software carnage (old software no longer compileable no longer running). all exactly what microsoft paid for (to attack linux)

required but also 10x to 1000x slower than past software. (it isn't bloat though it's engineered to make linux badder than it was)

# sh ./x
/usr/local/comp64/bin/xgettext: unrecognized option '--package-name=gl
ib20'
Try `/usr/local/comp64/bin/xgettext --help' for more information.

EVEN THE MESON ERROR MESSAGES LIE. it is the meson module which isn't parsing the awful cmake script.

IT BLAMES GETTEXT but gettext is infact never invoked and removing some of the @@nasty@@ commands one fines cmake finally admitts: it's module which is SUPPOSED TO GENERATED A COMMAND FOR internationalization FAILED AND IT CAN'T READ IT.

typical microsoft germany china: blame everyone hide the fact they did it intentionally

(they've been using gettext as a way to fail builds for a long time. it's supposed to help foreigners read not stop software from building in the USA. obviously that's not what they use it for)

Checking if "stack grows check" runs: NO (1)
Checking for function "iconv_open" : YES
Found pkg-config: /usr/local/app64/bin/pkg-config (0.29)
Found CMake: /usr/local/app64/bin/cmake (3.24.2)
Run-time dependency libpcre found: NO (tried pkgconfig and cmake)
Run-time dependency libpcre found: NO (tried pkgconfig and cmake)
Looking for a fallback subproject for the dependency libpcre
Downloading libpcre source from https://ftp.pcre.org/pub/pcre/pcre-8.37.tar.bz2

WARNING: failed to download with error: could not get https://ftp.pcre.org/pub/
pcre/pcre-8.37.tar.bz2 is the internet available?. Trying after a delay...

WARNING: failed to download with error: could not get https://ftp.pcre.org/pub/
pcre/pcre-8.37.tar.bz2 is the internet available?. Trying after a delay...

WARNING: FAILED TO CONTACT CHINESE CLOUD SERVER PART OF MICROSOFT.COM ...

fucking asian spies should be in federal prison

build meson-internal__glib20-pot: CUSTOM_COMMAND
COMMAND = /usr/local/app64/bin/meson --internal gettext pot --pkgname=glib20 -
-source-root=/usr/local/src9/glib-2.58.3 --subdir=po --extra-args=--from-code=U
TF-8@@--add-comments@@--keyword=_@@--keyword=N_@@--keyword=C_:1c,2@@--keyword=N
C_:1c,2@@--keyword=g_dcgettext:2@@--keyword=g_dngettext:2,3@@--keyword=g_dpgett
ext2:2c,3@@--flag=N_:1:pass-c-format@@--flag=C_:2:pass-c-format@@--flag=NC_:2:p
ass-c-format@@--flag=g_dngettext:2:pass-c-format@@--flag=g_strdup_printf:1:c-fo
rmat@@--flag=g_string_printf:2:c-format@@--flag=g_string_append_printf:2:c-form
at@@--flag=g_error_new:3:c-format@@--flag=g_set_error:4:c-format@@--flag=g_mark
up_printf_escaped:1:c-format@@--flag=g_log:3:c-format@@--flag=g_print:1:c-forma
t@@--flag=g_printerr:1:c-format@@--flag=g_printf:1:c-format@@--flag=g_fprintf:2
:c-format@@--flag=g_sprintf:2:c-format@@--flag=g_snprintf:3:c-format --xgettext
=/usr/local/comp64/bin/xgettext
description = Running$ external$ command$ glib20-pot
pool = console

--internal gettext pot

For those who are unfamiliar with cmakes million crap commands (i hope you are for your own sake), that's ....

cmake.gettext.pot()

it's NOT a commandline trigger it's a microsoft written function that fails in linux SURELY (unless your a malware writer who "uploads a different build when microsoft or ubuntu builds it", you know, secret keys faked versions that aren't publicly for download - the ubuntu usual excuses)

IF YOUR WONDERING IF I RUN BY HAND GETTEXT TO TRANSLATE THE AFRICAN .POO TO A .MOO WOULD IT WORK? (versions aside they are pretty up to date)

YES. IT IS ONLY BROKEN BECAUSE THE COMMAND IS GENERATED BY MICROSOFT MALWARE.

THE FOLLOWING WORKs BY HAND - just not in the german "glib" microsoft hacked cmake script

build po/af/LC_MESSAGES/glib20.mo: CUSTOM_COMMAND ../glib-2.58.3/po/af.po | /us
r/local/comp64/bin/msgfmt
COMMAND = /usr/local/comp64/bin/msgfmt ../glib-2.58.3/po/af.po -o po/af/LC_MES
SAGES/glib20.mo
description = Generating$ po/af/LC_MESSAGES/glib20-af.mo$ with$ a$ custom$ com
mand

DID IT WORK IN THE PAST BEFORE JOE BIDEN OBAMA WERE IN OFFICE?

YES IT DID

but understand internationalization was always an excuse for terrorists to gain access to things they shouldn't have access to - and has always harbored micro-attacks

one i ran across was an app which refused to build without a particular update to int'l during the BUILD CHAIN (no man's land) (one was already installed and working during build chain even though!). i had to use sophisticated scripts to remove ABOUT A FEW HUNDRED REPEATED CODE TWISTED NESTED CONVOLUTIONS which were place to cause making it's removal "impossible". i of course made a code note about it - something about killing the mother fucker who did it probably

not including .gif resources (where they are) and a few extranous things

# cc *.c

IS ALL YOU NEED TO COMPILE ANY C OR C++ SOFTWARE (cmake is entirely bullshit)

IT IS LINKING THAT IS THE PROBLEM, A PROBLEM CMAKE does nothing about

(it cmakes it worse by deleting ./configure scripts that actually worked while replacing them with missing code AND: make lines mis-parsed by cmake which are complete bullshit)

the only difficulty is in LINKING which CMAKE knows little about and obstructs in linux (obstructive if you are not ubuntu or microsoft the code attacks you by choosing wrong defaults and being impossible to alter the default - and also deleting code that had been in autoconf that was working (i say working meaning with fixes people had published - they NEVER distrubuted code that worked ever))

cmake has only rudamentary linker defaults - only the crap a new programmer might leave in a makefiel as a literal string not knowing any better before a programmer whacked him upside the head with "hey - that's not portable don't do that"

if cc *.c doesn't work it is ENTIRELY due to absolute stupidity of the programmer

cc *.c always works unless made not to work by an idiot or attacker

(that's MAKE, as for BUILD that might include scripts - scripts in UNIX are done in IEEE STANDARD UNIX not in crap .py(microsfot) hacks)

THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS USING GOVERNMENT MONEY

THEY DESERVE FEDERAL PRISON

(there is no choice not to use their "software" not whether to use chinese phones, these days)

and the fact Congress has allowed this situation to transpire - well many Nancy Pelosi and CLintons deserve to be in Federal Prison for outsourcing our economy to countries who spend more time hacking and attacking than they do providing products.

IEEE STANDARD UNIX

MICROSOFT has never adhered to any UNIX standard and has sued any UNIX company or users for implementing any "microsoft standard in UNIX"

THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND ATTACKS AND DEATH, despite using government money handed the great Reagan economy they sought nothing but to use counterfeiting to make un-necessary global war flare and continue

MY OPINION IS THEY SHOULD FIND THE DEATH THEY HAVE SPREAD TO OTHERS - CONTINUAL WAR WHERE NONE WAS NEEDED

(as to whether Win10 is a good product - FFU has several articles showing how i "tried my best to forget the past and like this new team" and found: they have doubled down on evil they are more evil more war-making than ever)

[58/163] Generating giscanner/scannerparser with a custom command
FAILED: giscanner/scannerparser.c giscanner/scannerparser.h
/usr/local/comp64/bin/bison ../gobject-introspection-1.72.0/giscanner/scannerpa
/usr/local/comp64/bin/bison: extra operand '--defines=giscanner/scannerparser.h
Try `/usr/local/comp64/bin/bison --help' for more information.

(the error is a bitch from hell btw, though i may fix it since there is NO OTHER WAY to continue, virus place by microsoft employees i'm sure)

(bison builds are usually handled by upper staff only, made not to be fallible because they require a high learning curve to fix)

SO OF COURSE MICROSOFT WOULD BREAK IT - and hired a hindu to "make changes to bison so that old bison .y would fail" (CMAKE is the problem above not hacks to bison btw - i know just by a single string)

somewhere in the src9 (15 OS build i reuse them, 15 n.i. rebuilds), chroot3 of 3 ...

../gobject-introspection-1.72.0/giscanner/scannerparser.y: conflicts: 7 shift/reduce
../gobject-introspection-1.72.0/giscanner/scannerparser.y:253.9-19: error: %define variable 'parse.error' is not used

THAT IS A NASTY ERROR. IT MEANS THE SYNTAX IS WRONG. THE SOL'N IS PROBALBY SOMETHING CAREFULLY HACKED (that a single option when fixed uses a different syntax upon which the error disappears)

==================================
IT MEANS THE PARSER .Y, the language of scanning parsing, is corrupt. it cannot parse becasue some of the parsing language IS MISSING. it cannot parse because a node it needs to go from one match to match more is missing: it can match nothing of what it is being requested to parse/match

it is not "a little error"

self.compiler.preprocess(source=source,
File "/usr/local/app64/lib/python3.10/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/unixccompiler.py", line 173, in preprocess
raise CompileError(msg)
distutils.errors.CompileError: command '/usr/local/comp64/bin/gcc' failed with exit code 1
[56/101] Generating gir/gir-girepository with a custom command
Package zlib was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `zlib.pc'
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
Package 'zlib', required by 'gio-2.0', not found

===========================
not true either, but if source=source is set i guess i can trust them!

(i obviously found a way past the bison problem i didn't print)

FAILED: gir/cairo-1.0.typelib
/usr/local/src9/gobject-introspection-1.72.0-build/tools/g-ir-compiler -o gir/cairo-1.0.typelib gir/cairo-1.0.gir --includedir /usr/local/src9/gobject-introspection-1.72.0-build/gir --includedir /usr/local/src9/gobject-introspection-1.72.0/gir
/usr/local/src9/gobject-introspection-1.72.0-build/tools/g-ir-compiler: error while loading shared libraries: libgirepository-1.0.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[9/58] Generating gir/generate_typelib_DBus_1_0_gir with a custom command

GNOME (once stolen from Sun and became a german project) always "had problems with linkers" (see above - linking is the ONLY problem building software and CMAKE does absolutely nothing). ie accessing a library incorrectly and failing (except on ubuntu suse obviously obvsious troll obvious).

I WILL GIVE YOU A DIRECT HINT. GOI isn't installed since it's still building and since it's been MICROSOFT HACKED it no longer knows how to use linux (how to use libraries not yet installed, and i don't mean microsoft DLL)

the bastards also commonly build while installing (using root permission which the little fuckers keep saying shouldn't be done then force others to do ... they NEVER STOP LYING)

Perhaps you should add the directory containing `zlib.pc'

THAT'S BULLSHIT AND A MICROSOFT HACK

#1 freedesktop.org "doesn't control zlib" and didn't make it it was made before they were born

#2 no other app new or old can't find it: cmake is hacked to not look and demand the .pc file

#3 it ignored the environment - despite what i said the .pc was there to find in addition

Posted by: gehg423 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 12:50AM

glibc-2.58.3)
turned out needing 3 major fixes just to get past gettext (not including the bison problem and the other problem)

/usr/local/src9/gobject-introspection-1.72.0-build/tools/g-ir-compiler: error w
hile loading shared libraries: libgirepository-1.0.so.1: cannot open shared obj
ect file: No such file or directory

build girepository/libgirepository-1.0.so.1.0.0.p/libgirepository-1.0.so.1.0.0.
symbols: SHSYM girepository/libgirepository-1.0.so.1.0.0

NOTE (cmake foo) names two locations but there is only 1 location
NOTE -L are all i provided, none are added by cmake
NOTE by using dir dir dir name foo.so.p, logs cannot be regex for .so

line 322 , SHSYM , but lib is in ../ not in girepository/libgirepository-1.0.so
.1.0.0.p, microsoft dir dir dir
IMPLIB = girepository/libgirepository-1.0.so.1.0.0

(i always use --disable-rpath esp. in chroot3 because Sun Micro fixed the orig problem and because: IT'S BIG TECH MALWARE - it prevents you from using/substituting/relocating any lib than they distributed in their pre-built-mystery-bin-pkgs) but these particular packages (G) oft use it for

COMPILING WHILE INSTALLING USING ROOT PRIVELAGES - ALSO DOING IT WRONG (ie, not using ldconfig, the non-unix way is what they do)

I HATE PKGS THAT COMPILE USING ROOT PRIVELAGES IT CAN CAUSE PERMANENT HARDWARE DAMAGE

(all a problem for me because i have a wrapper that stops rpath dead AND checks for assembler hacking i don't like to warn me when it's used - so i have to switch it off when "i allow it")

gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0/meson.build

the (#*&$# you say - was not required before meson+microsoft+github
began. fuck you. just excuses for linux build fails that
microsfot apple don't build fail yet don't have the pkg either

# On non-Windows/macOS systems we always required shared-mime-info and GIO
# shared_mime_dep = []
shared_mime_dep = []
if get_option('gio_sniffing') and host_system != 'windows' and host_system != '
darwin'
shared_mime_dep += dependency('shared-mime-info')
gdk_pixbuf_conf.set('GDK_PIXBUF_USE_GIO_MIME', 1)
endif

THIS ONE IS A REAL FUCKING BITCH AND REQUIERD ALLOT OF WORK late in the build, rebuilding allot of things for testing (all effected between new lib which did no good, etc, etc, etc)

gtk+-3.24.33)

# python3 /usr/local/src9/gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0/build-aux/gen-resources.py --pixdat
a=/usr/local/src9/gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0-build/gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf-pixdata --loade
rs=/usr/local/src9/gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0-build/gdk-pixbuf/loaders.cache --sourcedir
=/usr/local/src9/gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0/tests --source ../gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0/tests/re
sources.gresource.xml /tmp/resources.c
failed to load "/usr/local/src9/gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0/tests/icc-profile.png": Could
n?t recognize the image file format for file ?/usr/local/src9/gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0
/tests/icc-profile.png?

# glib-compile-resources gtk/gtk.gresource.xml --sourcedir=$PWD --sourcedir=$PW
D/gtk --c-name _gtk --internal --generate --target /tmp/foo.h --manual-register

/usr/local/app64/bin/gdk-pixbuf-pixdata: Relink `/usr/local/app64/lib64/../lib6
4/libpng16.so.16' with `/lib64/libpthread.so.0' for IFUNC symbol `longjmp'

glib-compile-resources gtk/gtk.gresources.xml --sourcedir /usr/local/src9/gtk
+-3.24.34-build/gtk --sourcedir /usr/local/src9/gtk+-3.24.34/gtk --sourcedir ..
/gtk+-3.24.34/gtk --c-name _gtk --internal --generate --target gtk/gtkresources
.c --manual-register --dependency-file gtk/gtkresources.c.d

------ using src8 with adj. syntax (src8 works but not in sr9 of course)

/usr/local/src9/gtk+-3.24.34/gtk/icons/16x16/actions/format-text-underline.png

(glib-compile-resources:19846): GLib-CRITICAL **: 23:27:00.896: g_file_get_cont
can't read back temporary file

../gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0/tests/resources.gresource.xml: Child process exited with c
ode 1.

-------------
. 2nd time i've had refused reads of a .PNG
. first was in gdk-pixbuf-2.40.0 where i skipped around tests/foo.c
. failure (always) is through: ex. gtk/gtk.gresources.xml
(what?) is invoked to read/open png by xml script invoked by ...
. gtk+-3.x gdk-2.x in src8 ./configure build didn't have any problem
. it's a microsoft virus to attack linux surely addd DURING / BY MESON

------------------
SUMMARY:

it was not one problem it was two to fix: and difficult to find and arrange done

the longjump error IS A MISDIRECTION. totally bogus error message and takes a while to find out it can't be correct.

for example one of maybe 50 or 100 checks i did showed in both old and new...

. no such thing as multi-threaded setjmp
. very obviously jmp instruction applies to one thread only
. setjmp in libFOO defers to GLIBC as it should, and is in there
. setjmp is *UND* in pthread, so the complaint is BOGUS
. setjmp is *UND* in libc.a but is a plt (a function
in later section)
. libc.so.6 has it define as it should be - NOTHING WRONG
00000000000340d0 g F .text 000000000000000a setjmp

/tmp/glib-compile-resources: error while loading shared libraries: libffi.so.6:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. oh yes the older gobject-compile-resources needs same same major lib-num but different minor (that's not supposed to matter btw)

I WILL SHARE MY ANSWER SO FAR THOUGH OFTEN HAVEN'T ABOVE. NOTE I DIDN'T CREATE THIS ANSWER

IT IS FROM ./CONFIGURE WHICH THE MESON PEOPLE DELETED (not in this one but soon they did from all future, and they already delted __ALLOT__ of projects ./configures that worked correctly)

/usr/local/chrooti3/usr/local/src9/gtk+-3.24.34/gdk/Makefile

resource_files = $(shell $(GLIB_COMPILE_RESOURCES) --sourcedir=$(srcdir) --gene
rate-dependencies $(builddir)/gdk.gresource.xml)

gdkresources.h: gdk.gresource.xml
$(AM_V_GEN) $(GLIB_COMPILE_RESOURCES) $< --target=$@ --sourcedir=\
$(srcdir) --c-name _gdk --generate-header --manual-register --internal

gdkresources.c: gdk.gresource.xml $(resource_files)
$(AM_V_GEN) $(GLIB_COMPILE_RESOURCES) $< --target=$@ --sourcedir=\
$(srcdir) --c-name _gdk --generate-source --manual-register --internal

i have not fully analyzed but do you notice 3 lines generate 3 files?

and that the meson has one line (which pretends to generate all 3?? or is it just another meson.cmake.ddf() module gone crazy obstructing linux builds?)

glib-compile-resources gtk/gtk.gresources.xml --sourcedir /usr/local/src9/gtk
+-3.24.34-build/gtk --sourcedir /usr/local/src9/gtk+-3.24.34/gtk --sourcedir ..
/gtk+-3.24.34/gtk --c-name _gtk --internal --generate --target gtk/gtkresources
.c --manual-register --dependency-file gtk/gtkresources.c.d

NOW REMEMBER this "looky like bogus line" and consider if the above is not broken sytax which LOOKS RIGHT but had been mangled by CMAKE "modules"

COMMAND = /usr/local/app64/bin/meson --internal gettext pot --pkgname=glib20 -
-source-root=/usr/local/src9/glib-2.58.3 --subdir=po --extra-args=--from-code=U
TF-8@@--add-comments@@--keyword=_@@--keyword=N_@@--keyword=C_:1c,2@@--keyword=N
C_:1c,2@@--keyword=g_dcgettext:2@@--keyword=g_dngettext:2,3@@--keyword=g_dpgett
ext2:2c,3@@--flag=N_:1:pass-c-format@@--flag=C_:2:pass-c-format@@--flag=NC_:2:p
ass-c-format@@--flag=g_dngettext:2:pass-c-format@@--flag=g_strdup_printf:1:c-fo
rmat@@--flag=g_string_printf:2:c-format@@--flag=g_string_append_printf:2:c-form
at@@--flag=g_error_new:3:c-format@@--flag=g_set_error:4:c-format@@--flag=g_mark
up_printf_escaped:1:c-format@@--flag=g_log:3:c-format@@--flag=g_print:1:c-forma
t@@--flag=g_printerr:1:c-format@@--flag=g_printf:1:c-format@@--flag=g_fprintf:2
:c-format@@--flag=g_sprintf:2:c-format@@--flag=g_snprintf:3:c-format --xgettext
=/usr/local/app64/bin/xgettext

==========================================

to get going i'm wimping out and using ./configure where meson is present for the 1st time this newOS build

unlike the thing above - the meson problem with g-c-r syntax isn't as quickly fixed (for reasons i can't explain in a small space such as FFU) and i will hope a future version fixes it and move on

Posted by: 3grhg3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:05AM

again we are exposing that CMAKE is a 501c controlled by evil MICROSOFT which has always attacked other OS including Linux and never complied with Court orders

that it advertises it "helps build on all platforms better than old poo autoconf" and has no knowlege of linux linking

but infact the projects are hosted on GITHUB which is aka microsoft.com

and they've been DELETING projects that work replacing them with breakage

and while they say it's advanced - THE PROBLEMS ABOVE SHOW PROBLEMS ARE MORE FREQUENT THAN the Makefile they've absconded with

we see people who spent time and have "formula" for autoconf are now screwed

AND THE REPLACEMENT IS FULL OF BUGS which appear to be targeted at linux not win32 et al

"more advanced than autoconf" is NOT TRUE for linux

Posted by: t4fhg3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:08AM

we see people who spent time and have "formula" for autoconf are now screwed

they must re-provide formulas specific to CMAKE which "is anything BUT specific" it is a changling that changes every version to fuck over whoever has formula other than big-tech ... the evil opposite of autoconf you can say

(the second you provide a formula as to cmake: it won't work going forward)

UBUNTU DEBIAN HAVE ALWAYS SPECIALIZED IN KILLING OLD SOFTWARE IN NEW RELEASES (50,000 gone missing just since last few releases)

this is no different the same "reverse engineered attack methods" are in use

Posted by: 4tghg43 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:27AM

Now, you can say there's a simple sol'n to the glib-compile-resources syntax issue

REMEMBER I DON'T USE GNOME (unless it's the old Sun Gnome the original) I hate fancy desktops especially ones where every last button has a web rat hacker backdoor built-in to it. i'd rather apps support other TK than GTK but am not against graphcis just the non-graphics desktop part.

SO DO I CARE about resource compiling to make the .de german desktop better? NO.

the problem is they know i don't and they know that and have long strings of secret keys of things others don't know: obstructions

there's 25 simple things it MIGHT be i tried several

if there are 25 things it could be, in this one tiny failure of so many listed above ... than it may be any combination of those

15,511,210,043,330,985,984,000,000 things to try if 25 things might solve and they also might be neede together

it's not as simple as trying simple things when it comes to "secrets they don't advertise and left blank". that is astronomical.

it means (anyone making a linux) has to "get involved" in something they DO NOT want to be involved in to find something they will likely find (if they aren't an idiot) was left missing and broken quite suspiciously and usaually right near MICROSOFT code editing in the same file with "jokes left behind" in some

--------------------------------

anyone who says "just try different syntax" "just install more libs despite the files say your up to date" IS LYING. THAT CAN NEVER WORK except by luck.

Posted by: 3hgh453 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:31AM

IT IS ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE THAT LAZY MICROSOFT INHERITED FAMILY NEPATISM FUCKS

SCREW LINUX (which is 1/2 Win10 now) up to the point they have no clue how to fix it, and just start disabling major things since they are broken

entirely possible they will over-complicate it, laden it with attacks, and their offspring will simply fail to keep it working

? if you can't compile it from the start

? if the asians are using "an older BSD stolen from usa that works and is fast"

YOU CAN END UP - REALISTICALLY - WITH A USA WHICH BECOMES DINOSAURS and chinese attacking

Posted by: 43tghg34 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:33AM

MV5BNjQxMzNlOTAtZTE5ZS00ZDgwLWFlNzAtYWNh

at the end of a long investigative history research documentary on technology

James warned that society would become dependent and CAUSUALLY IGNORING the complexity of what they relied on, and that when it failed they wouldn't be able to fix it, and if warnings were not heeded, it would be a MASS KILL situation

Posted by: 3ghg3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:33AM

MV5BNjQxMzNlOTAtZTE5ZS00ZDgwLWFlNzAtYWNh

Posted by: 3hgh534 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:38AM

autoconf was a little complex (if used incorrectly) but provided Makefile that were humanly fixable

CMAKE meson provide: dumps of MSVC++ GUI interface with thousands of unrelated garbage

CMAKE requires powerful computers to "make" simple little applications

CMAKE is far more COMPLICATED

CMAKE uses "inner modules" which are IMPOSSIBLE FOR CUSTOMERS / end-users / linux people to fix downstream (while upstream they are swimming in government money)

IT'S MORE COMPLICATED AND LESS USEFUL, IT MAKE THE SIMPLE UN-READABLE AND AT TIMES UN-REPAIRABLE without the full infrastructure

Posted by: 33hh5 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 01:45AM

it's ENTIRELY POSSIBLE that microsoft nepatism children, hateful little brats that spend more time attacking others and stealing than doing their own work

will badly corrupt BUILD of the (os, google Edge browser, etc)

and their offspring will be GUI lazy bastards who simply will never learn enough to know how to fix it to keep it working even in their "proprietary OS" (made with gov money since Bill Clinton)

Posted by: 3hgh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 02:05AM

IMG_8977.jpg

make no hardware "fabless" california calls it, break anybody else's intellectual property from home uploading "poisons" against others, care not their own product is stealing from the sources they've attacked for years

all becoming more complicated to make work due to the attacks, and useless bloat, the card game of making "a few on top" and keep others out keeps getting more complicated

Posted by: tg4hg43 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:13PM

make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src9/librsvg-2.51.0'
CC _rsvg_dummy.lo
cd . && \
PKG_CONFIG_ALLOW_CROSS=1 \
PKG_CONFIG='/usr/local/app64/bin/pkg-config' \
CARGO_TARGET_DIR=/usr/local/src9/librsvg-2.51.0/target \
--locked build --release --lib \
&& cd /usr/local/src9/librsvg-2.51.0 && /bin/sh ./libtool --silent --tag=CC -
-mode=link gcc -g -O2 -o librsvg_c_api.la _rsvg_dummy.lo && mv /usr/local/sr
c9/librsvg-2.51.0/target/release/liblibrsvg.a .libs/librsvg_c_api.a
/bin/sh: line 1: --locked: command not found
make[2]: *** [librsvg_c_api.la] Error 127

their .de favorite is to fuck you hard and mock you while doing it
code-of-conduct.md
(SOURCE IS NOT DISCLOSED - IS HIDDEN ON A MICROSOFT SERVER)
(a server which will soon begin denying access to any but big-tech
and in a way already has)
(SOURCE IS NOT DISCLOSED - IS HIDDEN ON A MICROSOFT SERVER)
(a server which will soon begin denying access to any but big-tech
and in a way already has)
code-of-conduct.md
their .de favorite is to fuck you hard and mock you while doing it

Posted by: grh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:17PM

## lib DE imbedded Web Server/Client GNOME only (soup??)
## QT-WEBKIT which "no one" has ever got working opensrc
## WARNING mission creep HTTP server/client GNOME
## soup? they .de mean root kit + depends bitches
## (.py also has same creep also)
## if i want a small http server/cli shouldn't it
## be stand-alone, .a, secure, no depends req?
## but QT is closed end hard/impossible to provide compiled "full satis"
## only users KNOWN using QT and or QTWEBKIT are not opensourced
## NEW DEPENDS so far ... libpsl libbrotlidec , ARE NOT ON GNOME SERVER
## WARNING - MICROSOFT-ONLY HACKED AVAIL Releases rockdaboot/libpsl - GitHub
## WARNING - MICROSOFT-ONLY google/brotli: Brotli compression format - GitHub
## WARNING - brotli "upgrade to latest, memcpy uses all of memory avail"
## WARNING - download install brotli using the vcpkg dependency GIT mgr.
## WARNING - all chinese authors, 'go' language required IN Z lib !!! bitch !!
## WARNING - ubu: "how to install chinese - i mean usa - binary"
## WARNING - brotli has 0 .tar.gz to download - GIT-BUILD-ONLY, 0 purpose
## WARNING - no improvment ONLY CHINESE HACK 'go' backdoor during compression
##libsoup-2.74.2--__add-uninstall
##libsoup-3.0.7--__add-uninstall

it HAD BEEN a little gnome hack for lightweight use local-only or "too dumb to need security" small GNOME widgets

IT IS NOT THAT ANY LONGER - IT IS CONTROLLED BY CHINESE AND IS MALICIOUS

(ie, you should NEVER need "go" compiler (hook into system gcc compiler for turning assmebler blurbs into possibly malicous binaries WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER'S KNOWLEGE ANY OF IT OCCURED) while de-compressing. the whole idea you might is absolute rot from Li.

Posted by: g34 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:19PM

## librsvg-2.4x req: rust-1.42(lies) + cargo-ver, pango-1.46 (glib-2.66)
## same as ff-99 build, too old? BITCH
## if only, use 2.39 configure to eliminate rustc+cargo from 2.5x for rebuild

(to get source, they refuse to offer it despite being publicly funded: it comes with a german rats nest of "you must have 32bit german rat RUSTC to run as admin/root to do whatever it downloads and pleases")

with FIREFOX 99+ i'm learning: TO HATE .DE .CN .AU MORE AND MORE

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3925064/3926551.html#msg-3926551

Posted by: 3yh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:31PM

I would say that all looks like an

I TOLD YOU SO

from all the Sun Micro gurus in the late 80's early 90's who said "Clinton is saying this is all needed for temporary progress to get over hurdles temporarily" is WRONG - the plan to never stop. They need to keep following UNIX STANDARDS (ie not ones issued by euro-hacks calling themselves eitf after hijacking the website) and not launch software incompatible "depends languages" and software that "kills other software" or that is "coded to work only when updated to depends list of a certain linux OS" (RH=UBU=MICROSOFT=GGL).

they said, ex. "you can't release a web browser that requires NETSCAPE be uninstalled - we'll shut your server down"

THAT WAS THEN - THIS IS NOW

Posted by: 3gh35 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:36PM

LIBRSVG HAS BEEN HEISTED IN A HOSTILE MANNER

RUSTC + CARGO IS NOT AS ADVERTISED

IT DOES NOT JUST "get pkgs like a nice downloader and get out of the way"

THEY'VE HEINOUSLY ALTERED THE ./configure SO THAT RUSTC PROVIDES KEY FILES BEFORE COMPILATION STARTS / THAT STEERS COMPILATION.

it will not compile even if HOME-hacked to remove rustc+cargo DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT.COM, because there are significan missing files from 'autoconf' 'automake' which (are never missing never should be missing)

the code isn't open source - they need to be sued

Posted by: 3hj45hj ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:38PM

(similar to Python seeding themselves throught linux so that Python would be required - which it never should have been, since Perl and AWK are all that are needed for build needs. again: you need FOUR FUCKING PYTHONS because it's such a bad language each release completely is fucked with the last, and then also rebuilds of many things to "be site-packages" in each of the 4 pythons separately - a complete clusterfuck that is a DISASTER for anyone except guess who: big tech)

Posted by: 3gh53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:58PM

## WARNING - brotli has 0 .tar.gz to download - GIT-BUILD-ONLY, 0 purpose

the LAST thing anyone needs is yet another compression program (the existing ones wrap many algorithms each already)

BUT THIS LITTLE CHINESE HACKER BASTARD HAS a custom string of algo ALL STOLEN FROM USA (all from published materials)

AND THERE IS NO CHOICE TO USE Z (copyright AT&T) or ZIP (copyright) .gz (gnu) .xz (5th toe) .bz2 (5th toe), .MPG (media professional group compression), JPEG (jounalist professional group compression)

NO CHOICE: among all above complaints this exhibits the chiense are definitely actively attacking the USA - using MICROSOFT.COM

AND SHOULD BE STOPPED - EXCEPT WHO DO YOU HAVE TO SUE - MICROSOFT who is actively attacking any non-MS OS (except GOOGLE UBU collusions)

IT MEANS MICROSOFT IS USING GOVERNMENT MONEY FOR A PONZAI SCHEME AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CARNAGE THAT WILL RESULTS

THEY CANNOT BE SUED PAST SUITS HAVE RESULTED IN EX-MICROSOFT EMPLOYEES AS SITTING JUDGE - WHICH STILL HAS YET TO SEE JAILTIME SINCE THAT IS PRACTICALLY A DEATH PENALTY TO HAVE DONE

Posted by: 3ghb35 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:59PM

CHINA AND MICROSOFT are actively attacking USA

the releases above, with "new requirements", are so recent they are still in the oven (not all are in any distribution YET)

Posted by: grhb3w ()
Date: November 21, 2022 05:17PM

I've tried to "contribute" to many of these "apparently california based" or european based deals

debian, ubuntu, some online forums, various projects

THEY STALK AMERICANS AND IP BAN THEM

THEY ARE RUN BY GERMANS, CHINESE, AND OTHERS THAT HATE USA

they are NOT "open to contributions" as they advertise and "Changelogs" are heavily FALSIFIED (lying about name of who, lying about signing, lying about purpose of change, lying about breadth of change, lying and more lying)

(NO - if you are a sun linux era hacker with morals and standards from USA you cannot join and "debate these matters" on gitbug or ubuntu debian. they will IP BAN you for life immediately any excuse they get or before your signed in)

IT IS ALL FALSE ADVERTISING by malware colluders

Posted by: 3nj43 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 05:18PM

(they also are mostly USA GOV 501C funded not chinese funded - but china is benefitted 100x as much as usa. it's trillions in scandal i am referring to. it's a drop dead scandal as in allot of real deaths)

Posted by: gr3hb35 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 05:20PM

3nj43 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (they also are mostly USA GOV 501C funded not
> chinese funded - but china is benefitted 100x as
> much as usa. it's trillions in scandal i am
> referring to. it's a drop dead scandal as in
> allot of real deaths)

it's like you hear "un-employment is donw during biden", you apply for work they say "SORRY YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION USING A MICROSOFT COMPUTER our - cough - corporate servers aren't working"

you then find out the only work that isn't derived through political nepatism is TOTAL CRAP that robs you rather than pays you

and that illegal aliens are preferred over USA

and that most jobs advertised are FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS just spam (ie, head hunters, tricks to get young idiots to buy into PC's thinking it's an income source, and so on)

Posted by: 3ghg3 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 05:21PM

it's no different with big tech. they say "it's open" but it is all lies far from open.

Posted by: ghbr35 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 05:25PM

cyber-war-fare.png

MICROSOFT HAS LONG WORKED AND FAVORED CHINESE HARDWARE, ATTACKING ALL OTHER OS

MICROSOFT HAS CONTINUALLY CREATED WAR AND POVERTY USING USA GOV 501C MONEY

today is no different. it's worse than ever before. and using my fucking money

Posted by: rbnr3h ()
Date: November 21, 2022 05:33PM

(the people who will IP BAN you are chinese, germans, or .cn .de pretending not to be .cn .de)

infact - many of these assholes admit their "social media moderator" is chinese

Posted by: etg42hg432 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 06:25PM

correction - xz isn't installed this early in the 3rd chroot apps build chain ... i don't like having 5 different .Z think it's wasteful and statistically WRONG.

(I began studying making a math program (had already begun) and found Mathematica: stopped. It had already been done "very well", so i went on to the next thing)

I began studying COMPRESSION out of interest and if certain text could be compressed "better". I studied who i knew was the master: PKZIP.

The proffessor who make .zip (pkzip, originally NON-FREE) said statistical computation was more important btw, quite correctly). He said juggling many programs and algorithms WASTED HUMAN TIME and statistically was a loss, and additionally DISK space was always sacrificial to CPU usage (still true), and a few other factors i'll omit for low-education audience.

there is no explination why -z 9 can't xy bz2 be -z 10,11,12 so i don't have to juggle 5 fucking things (big tech knows this just more of a million obstructions) so it is some 5th toe extra compression in .gz. they keep many of each format on servers while saying it saves space (obviously it wastes space). infact originally UNIX used "transparent Z compression" so applications wouldn't even have to know whethere the system admin had enabled it on certain channels.

Re: VULCAN. it is not 3D it is for chinese proprietary to kill off GL (Intel will LOOSE a macro aliasing war to ARM if they bite into that poisoned cake)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3934371/3939528.html#msg-3939528

------------------------
lossy v. lossless "movie" compression (MPG) is different

microsoft refused to pay MPG people (bastard microsoft had the money) and instead tortured their customers with WMV - a theft of MPG and not compatible

has some new chinese remix of stolen algos, not compatible with any other program, not optional, and seeded in so you can't use QT without it (QTWEBKIT and GTK are competitors but have collusional cros--support libs that demand each other - i'll stop there let you wonder)

------------------------------

and you'd think that story is in the grave: IT IS NOT

LIBRSVG requires RUST+CARGO-download-build and "soup" (NOT open source) which requires a little china man custom algo which CAN'T BE DOWNLOADED as source either.

------------------------------

now look back: the whole compression algo thing is a pile of crap

a master statistician already solved the problem for lossless: there are IMPORTANT (to human) factors beyond that of the algorithm itself

Posted by: 3ghh35 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 08:13PM

So I'm eager to point out 3 important items on the one LIBRSVG soup (qtwebkit required) issue:

#1 even on "evil redhat python" there are compression options (both RUNTIME and COMPILE TIME) the first of which NONE

NONE ISN'T OFFERED nor any other

#2 CMAKE was said to be "multi-platform" but we see it's being used TO HIDE AND INCLUDE CHINESE HACKERS - maybe call it "china make" ?

#3 soup is on GNOME Desktop main site (i remember when it was born, far before, but was never invited "in"). BUT IT REQUIRES "clown cart cargo download" of materials OFF SITE - ON MICROSOFT SERVERS, which is "kinda illegal". (moreso the rustc was used to prevent autoconf from making Makefile so that without "foreign server connection" a QTWEBKIT build cannot begin, also illegal)

#3 IT IS(was) A GNOME.ORG PROJECT HEISTED BY CHINESE TO BE HOSTED NOT ON GNOME - to lead to off-site seedy hackers

43 (i didn't tell you that encryption is sometimes used instead of encryption on AT&T VERISON et al equipment to keep you secure, so that collections of crypto and compression algos on "all win10 and linux" is really NOT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE)

Posted by: correction 32323 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 08:13PM

"special compression" is sometimes used instead of encryption, what i said

Posted by: 4t2h53 ()
Date: November 21, 2022 08:15PM

0 excuses

Posted by: ethnmjt ()
Date: November 26, 2022 08:50PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3wgh534 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 09:02PM

poppler-0.61.x)
poppler-22.0.?)

#1 unusual ver change from 0.80
#2 all cmake after 0.53 plaugued
#3 refuses to use "normal jpeg", allows russian hack version only
POPPLER HAD SUPPORTED normal jpeg
#4 using cmake -DENABLE_BOOST=OFF -DENABLE_LIBOPENJPEG=none
failed anyway
#5 demands abnormal build: "mkdir build ; cd build ; ../cmake"
#6 changes to config.h.cmake ARE IGNORED
#7 README-XPDF is a lie - they (all) killed xpdf created gtk-pdf
gtk-pdf they plan to put in win10 ubu (and WITHOUT adobe license)
#8 no list of commandline poppler settings - only syntax for
#9 *.cmake dragon droppings are everywhere but also one must know
CMake*.txt are significant likewise. no guide or help
#10 1.5x are ./configure builds accepting jpeg or openjpeg
#11 new cairo "the main user" uses 0.17.4 << 0.54
#12 cairo "main user" uses 0.17.4 << 0.54
#13 LIBOPENJPEG200 IS MALWARE-ish, every version

/usr/local/src9/poppler-22.08.0/goo/TiffWriter.cc: In member function 'virtual
bool TiffWriter::init(FILE*, int, int, double, double)':
/usr/local/src9/poppler-22.08.0/goo/TiffWriter.cc:92:41: error: 'COMPRESSION_JP
2000' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'COMPRESSION_JPEG'?
92 | { "jp2000", COMPRESSION_JP2000, "Leadtools
JPEG2000" },

OPENJPEG200
EVERY VERSION HAS A DIFFERENT BUILD STRUCTURE
includes demanded use of python then cmake
but no, cmake build method are not predictable either
TRIED ONE OR TWO: THEY FAIL

- API: deprecate 'bpp' member in favor of 'prec'
- ... API change since v2
API "depreciation" changling hacking, NEW VERSION INCOMPATIBLE WITH OLD
- Remove obsolete components JPWL, JP3D and MJ2
- emscripten: disable big endian test
so sorry ibm, not
- Add support for enabling generation of TLM markers in encoder
(remember dwarf cfi ... for gcc what a bitch that is)
- SUPPORTS java and (other compilers) as .pdf commands
(malware fully enabled instead of more safe)
- All IMF Profile Selections Result in PART1
- CONTINUAL BUG fixes - every version fixes 10 interger overflow bugs
(ie, you'd think after fixing that further on new ones would not be made)
- OPENJPEG2000: Plug image leak when failing to allocate codestream index

- Switch to libpng-1.6.17
MORE VERSION BUMPING

OPENJPEG has "unclear unlisted linux depends"

OPENJPEG is rooted in WIN10 / Ming build support

had required (2.x?) / may still require PIP and FCGI
the "real JPEG" has no depends

OPENJPEG is adding MOVIE junk commands (subfunctions, hooks, you name it)
MPEG already does that - totally stupid probably malware related

has (at least two) depends on CMAKE VERSION
${${OPENJPEG_NAMESPACE}_BINARY_DIR}/OpenJPEGConfig.cmake @ONLY
. C++ namespaces are ONLY useful for causing nasty build fails that
aren't end-user repairable is my say
WTF WTF WTF WTF (qt)
. what a surprise it's required to build jpeg according to freedesktop

foo "3d from maryland" (supposedly for medical all a obama $$$$ scam)
. "allows slices" (total crap total bullshit) (it's not medical it's a lie for funding)

KNEELS TO XML'isms - it's supposed features depend on XML parsing not on
what is encoded in the image nor given on commandline

previous PIP versions required 2 off-site Python project as depend fails
which when you went looking for them were like unavail hack tools

pango-1.50.9)

. pango-1.37.3 did NOT fail on absence of .gir
. ./configure build (src8-ff99) make 48 .gir
. meson build made only 18 .gir - bitch
. neither made harfbuzz.gir
at-spi2-core-2.44.1)

[9/135] Compiling C object bus/at-spi-bus-launcher.p/at-spi-bus-launcher.c.o
../at-spi2-core-2.44.1/bus/at-spi-bus-launcher.c: In function 'ensure_a11y_bus_
daemon':
../at-spi2-core-2.44.1/bus/at-spi-bus-launcher.c:349:8: warning: implicit decla
ration of function 'g_spawn_async_with_pipes_and_fds'; did you mean 'g_spawn_as
ync_with_pipes'? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
349 | if (!g_spawn_async_with_pipes_and_fds (NULL,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| g_spawn_async_with_pipes
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

ALL THESE VERSION BUMP GLIB-2.X TO HIGHER VERSION BUT DON'T USE/NEED

gtk-4.6.7)
. several HIDDEN dependencies that are not plainly listed in meson
. non-open sources - sources are "bastard twin projects" that are
tied to insiders only
. changing meson.build (from tiff4 to tiff3) has NO EFFECT, it still
demands tiff4 and tries to download tiff4
malware-ish nested seeded attempts

. CHINESE RAT CHASE OF PY PI MODULES ON MICROSOFT.COM that probably
don't exist and or are something you'd rather strangle than allow
to run

http://download.osgeo.org/libtiff/tiff-4.1.0.tar.gz
libjpeg found: NO jpeg-turbo.wrap file not found
turbojpeg just another bitch that is born to build fail and obstruct
# graphene-gobject-1.0 found: NO
i already got graphene higher version BULLSHIT you didn't find
# "gstreamer-player-1.0" not found
double BULLSHIT

# caught you bitch - "demos" required librsvg 2.54+ which required

# clown card malware rust-ver + cargo-ver; the demo doesn't USE it
# gtkdemo_args = [ '-DGDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED', '-DGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED', ]
# you have to hate these people always making exceptions for themselves
# while harassing others

Cloning into 'graphene'...
error: Could not resolve host: github.com while accessing https://github.com/eb
assi/graphene.git/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack
fatal: HTTP request failed
The Meson build system
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
later in file ...
Run-time dependency graphene-gobject-1.0 found: NO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROOF
# ls /usr/local/app64/lib64/pkgconfig/*graph*
/usr/local/app64/lib64/pkgconfig/graphene-1.0.pc
/usr/local/app64/lib64/pkgconfig/graphene-gobject-1.0.pc

gtk-4)
FUCKING AGAIN , requires gstreamer-player
then that requires ORBit uses "illegal headers" (3 fixed)
then after that

# gi-docgen ? 4.0 ? 2022.2 assholes
# gi-docgen ? 4.0 ? 2022.2 assholes
dex.rst: pip3 install --user gi-docgen
dex.rst: pip3 install --user --upgrade gi-docgen

THIS ENDS UP REQUIRING: old ORBIT old GConf and gst-player ("new" though there were players in early 2000's with stupid skins obsessions!!!)

BUT gst-player REQUIRES gnome2ui libs (EVERYTHING AND THE KITCHEN SINK)

YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO BUILD & USE GTK APPS WITHOUT THE END USER BEING REQUIRED TO USE NOR HAVE INSTALLED THE FULL GNOME DESKTOP

------> gnome2ui not gnome3ui. the stupidity - actually chinese obstruction - is mind bending

Posted by: 3hh34 ()
Date: November 26, 2022 09:03PM

time to recompile and make the usb

Posted by: gh3 ()
Date: December 01, 2022 02:13AM

Posted by: Here is what you requested ()
Date: December 01, 2022 03:10AM

jew-hating fat gay twink takes it up his slack ass
file.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Posted by: g3h53 ()
Date: December 03, 2022 03:50PM

forgot Xorg's hack "libpng IFUNC longjump' please relink with pthreads

(no other software needs this, it is an ubuntu redhat microsoft hack to fuck over linux: libpng has never still doesn't have any pthread support: it isn't supposed to and doesn't need it either ... and always worked still works without)

Posted by: 4g3h35 ()
Date: December 03, 2022 03:53PM

(RH UBU DEB link everything to pthread even if not used AND ALSO CRYPTO, which causes causes cascade failure for NON-RH OS trying to run UBU which is why they do it. it's not for security it's to insure their "depends list" insidiously lead back to building ONLY their OS which, btw, doesn't build unless big-tech keys are used since they keep ALLOT secret - ie middleware moreso chaff settings which are documented incorrectly so only they know what settings to use)

Posted by: grbnr3 ()
Date: December 12, 2022 11:56PM

Posted by: e4fg43 ()
Date: December 13, 2022 11:00PM

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: December 14, 2022 07:50AM

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Posted by: hgh35 ()
Date: December 14, 2022 12:54PM

Date: December 14, 2022 07:00PM

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Posted by: E43HG45 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 02:19AM

S

Posted by: e4fgh3 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 02:37AM

my review on Xwayland (xorg-server-21.x)

IT IS NOT BY THE AUTHOR STATED, just like Cairo is not (cairo is by samsung china germany and everyone who hates USA and any product, like Xerox Windows, that has a USA copyright name)

THE PURPOSE OF XWAYLAND:

1) rename X functions while doing little work to make it "not copyrighted"

2) steal X so that it, and it's profits, are now beholden to china

3) hack X to GET BLACK SCREENS WITH NO CONSOLE FOR BAILOUT (REBOOT) on Intel PC platforms, while "lending a hand to ARM platforms" (you will see that's why wayland is designed like an android library)

Facts:

. EGL isn't an upgrade: X Windows had fuller GL back in the early 1990's. EGL is crappy chinese bargain basement cellphone crap.

. X had Compiz as a desktop option IN THE MID 1990'S - decades ago - which was a 2D destkop rendered not by egl but full GL. Not only that - but apple used it as a desktop for some releases. (later retracted it)

. microsoft, chinese, et al are the ones deleting directories of Xerox Windows using government nmoney

and it is their use of government money to attack USA citizens that makes it terrorism

MAY THEY ROT IN HELL

. X was not black screening until "xwayland" (and REDHAT) began hacking VESA and lnx_init.c (with malware systemd required bullshit)

Posted by: 4r2g43 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 02:41AM

more fact:

. Xwayland kills Keith P's work (but keith killed X11R6 to make Xorg to "kill video drivers" force upgrades)

. 2D accelerated takes hit: only 23 of some 830 ROPS are accelerated or done, says keith

. the "app" which used to test and verify 2D rops and lines: suspiciously missing in Xorg build

. google it: X has a new "black screen" pandemic, and this one like the last ones are completely contrived: by the same fucking assholes

. again capability is removed not added

AGAIN: IT'S A BLACK SCREEN FOR INTEL BASED PC RUNNING X - WITHOUT EXIT BACK TO LINUX - A REBOOT*

(on intel hd 630 and also the newest nvidia driver with recent 5.x kernel)

Posted by: 343h ()
Date: December 15, 2022 02:43AM

. wayland (actually a group of chinese superfunded by joe biden types to outnumber usa coders)

. the size of your think tank (hiring, and organization rather than chaos) absolutely DOES matter

MORE FUCKING LIES:
. they claim they are enabling hw support though MESA so that KMS isn't needed

the same assholes killed off three decades of video card releases saying "KMS is too important all the old cards must be deleted"

. THEY ARE NOW CLAIMING IT'S A NEW FEATUER - TO RESTORE THE SAME THING THEY REMOVED

Posted by: yh4j64 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 02:51AM

THEY'VE BEEN DELETING WHOLE DIRECTORIES OF SOURCE CODE

WHICH EXPLAINS WHY THE BLACK SCREEN

Posted by: 3GH53 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 02:56AM

. more wayland "rename it all" (aliasing) bullshit - claims compositing - and touch support

. so does android - same shit - and the touch support is propietary (the hardware part is)

. claims compositing is a new idea. IT IS NOT. X always did it, and COMPIZ used the concept forwardly as one of it's main principles decades ago. IT'S OLD not new.

more facts:

WHERE IS MADE IN THE USA COMPIZ? WHY IS IT NO LONGER ON THE X SERVERS?

. they are claiming that GLAMOR (part of Wayland) helps ROPS (2d line drawing - 1980's hardware support) in 3D

. but canada / france who initially donate ALLOT to Silicon Graphics OpenGL - HAD ALWAYS DONE THAT. From the get go they provided not only software 3D gl but ability to "help with 3D cards trying to render a GL version not fully in hardware". The french aren't stupid they are quite good at such concepts in my opinion.

THEY CERTAINLY (THE FRENCH) DID NOT LEAVE IT OUT

IT IS WAYLAND THAT'S LYING: AND HE - IS ACTUALLY A COMMIE HACK GROUP NOT A PERSON AS CLAIMED

Posted by: 3wthg3 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:03AM

(correction. X11R6 doesn't show allota french names in the source code. but at one time i looked into who was writing the software rendering support for higher versions of GL for X and saw some french andor canadians. who btw may have been involved with ATI video cards or something (canada)). who btw stole OpenGL from silicon graphics and "sold it to bill gates" who outsourced it to china - who was then sued AND LOST LARGELY IN COURT $256 MILLION, for theft.

but the french didn't steal the software rendering - they probably spent gov canadian coin (hard metal) on it and lost it to the chinese - like ... (so many others lost their property to by theft)

Posted by: 3H53 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:12AM

Difference Between: you can't comment they can. RUN BY CHINA

Difference Between NVIDIA and ATI

NVIDIA is one of the reputed multinational corporations based in Santa Clara in California, specializing in the development of chipset technologies and graphics processing units for use at work stations, mobile devices and personal computers. On the other hand the ATI Technologies Inc. commonly known as ATI is a major designer and supplier from Canada dealing in motherboard chipsets and graphics processing units.

lie. microsoft bought out nvidia from canada outsourced IT ALL TO CHINA. that's why they were sued.

CALIFORNIA IS A LYING BITCH WHO PUTS AMERICAN NAMES ON CHINESE PRODUCTS.

Posted by: 3g3h3 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:13AM

(ATI on the other hand - was competing in the "not opengl" market 3D before all that happened, btw. they were a big deal at the time - good quality)

Posted by: tghg43 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:16AM

NVidia: ON THE LYING HELL BITCH CALLED WIKIPEDIA

Founders
Jensen Huang
Curtis Priem
Chris Malachowsky

HAUNG? it was from canada who stole it from Silicon Graphics USA (who actually built computers in usa not china) AND BOUGHT BY BILL GATES who quickly, DESPITE MILITARY FEDERAL LAWS BANNING EXPORT OF EXACTLY THE SAME HARDWARE - EXPORTED PRODUCTION TO CHINA

Huang you little fucking lying bitch drop dead

Posted by: h4jn4 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:19AM

under "huang china" NVIDIA began putting OpenGL functions in the "proprietary section" (aliased pointers) - merely re-naming them and calling them proprietary

THIS WAS DIRECTLY CO-ORDINATED WITH DIRECTX MICROSOFT - THE PLAN WAS TO KILL OPEN GL AND MAKE IT NON-OPEN BY ALIASING - MERELY MAKING IT ALL INCOMPATIBLE BY A LITTLE SHUFFLING

PROBLEM: COMPETITION FORCED THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP MAKING GL COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS - directX failed to overthrow as planned

they're suck bastards it's un-describable

Posted by: hy4ej64 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:21AM

Is that related to "the fuckign slow slow slow crapy c++++ cmake"

AND THE NEW BLACK SCREENS which btw are all required to be cmake builds today ...

yes, oh hell yes, i can tell you a million ways why and how

Posted by: g35hj ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:29AM

0 fucking mentions of microsoft buyout, outsourcing to china, theft, and lawsuits by silicon graphics - on the bitch from hell: wikipedia

Posted by: 3rghh543 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:33AM

2020-12-05-image-5.jpgAgeOJH2kYWFiIg0YOUjde7an0nqg2qEDAfq7qCdL2020-12-05-image-2.jpg

BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, BITCH

Posted by: 3grh35 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:43AM

WHEN I WAS ON THE GEORGE MASON CAMPUS, "helping" one of the astronomy students in the 90's, he was doing a celestial equation for the professor, for the second time I was introduced to Mathematica - this time running on Silicon Graphics ALL IN SILICON 3D GL (now opengl). Before - I had seen it on a Sun Microsystems Solaris on an authentic SPARC cpu and USA board (I think with a JAVA CPU upgrade - this guy had hardware - had 100bit bus during DOS's 16bit bus - had quad computer card for fortran and c compiler card back when people were doing DOS!). That was the first time I got to interact with Mathematica.

Tt looked something like this (but the pipes are bullshit, it was a bunch of lamda this and gamma that in the math window)

7W-ImxzqCtAUqjVWTwWX95s8sSlOnf2eWmnslwfT

I absolutely loved it, of course, both times I used it, and later got a student copy.

MICROSOFT anti-advertised against it - saying their math editor (WHICH HAD ABSOLUTELY 0 SUPPORT FOR MATH) was "more professional", saying spread sheets were more practical, and their 3rd parties would conquer old unix companies. they are devils in every deed - those damn seattle bastards.

Posted by: g33hb35 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:48AM

not un-recently

ARM of china got their ass sued off for putting "a fake java" in apple enabled in their chips*

the real JAVA chips are no more (or only in Sun machines if they are)

no all in silicon accelerated JAVA these days. all hackware. quite a shame.

millenials aren't told JAVA was a hot technology hardware accelerated on it's own chip and had allot to do with embedded technology - which ...

chinese and microsoft attacked destroyed and made: 10003223 security holes and un-accelerated and TOTAL BUILD FAIL CRAP

joe biden and his chinese chronies are still attacking intel motorola mips ibm SUN SG in every way possible

(* so they said, though everything they say is a lie - it was likely linux crappy c+++ software stolen from Mozilla - usa taxpayer)

Posted by: 3hh534 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 03:53AM

MORE HORROR STORIES:

MICROSOFT DELETES MEDIA PLAYER (1995-2015 - obama) FROM WINDOWS

skipping the "WMV because they never payed MPG and screwed windows user story" ...

IT WAS SILICON GRAPHICS who made the first hardware accelerated multimedia PC

THAT WORK WAS ALSO STOLEN AND STILL FOUND STOLEN IN CODE PARTS OF LINUX - WHICH THE CHINESE OPENLY USE

WHAT YOU DONT' SEE IS THE PROPRIETARY BINS THE CHINESE USE PROBABLY ARE "PROPRIETARY" BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE FROM STOLEN TECHNOLOGY - SO THEY CAN'T RELEASE IT - UNTIL THE ALIAS ALL THE NAMES SO IT IS UN-RECOGNIZABLE

Posted by: g34hb3 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:06AM

Google (that is, china using USA's tax money)

HAS BLOCKED ALL IMAGES OF SILICON GRAPHICS GL CHIPS (the hardware)

MAY THEY ROT IN HELL

Posted by: 3g3h53 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:11AM

geometry-engine-and-weitek-scaled.jpg

AH! that's a silk-screen chip (who made it is painted over - it's a secret)

the weitek i know from the 80's 90's is a math chip, everyone heard of those in the BBS days before the internet

SGI IrisVision add-in 3D accelerator for PC (1990)
https://retro.swarm.cz › sgi-irisvision-add-in-3d-acceler...
Apr 16, 2022 — The true heart of this 3D accelerator is a chip called HQ1. It controls the operation of other chips on all boards (both geometry and ...

(checkloslovakia knows more than google on this - take a guess why)

Posted by: 3ghg53 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:18AM

what they did was put (composited) linear algebra matrix calculations into (as i said separate blocks) for amazing

that is well known now and in school books: but back then it was rather secret and still today highly fought over and sued over "stuff"

Application-specific integrated circuit, ASIC, where what they were called. all video chips were asic, most accelerated 2D office graphics to some extent.

Posted by: 3gh53 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:19AM

(you can't google asic hardly anymore - it will come up GPU unless you already know the word!)

Posted by: 3gh453 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:23AM

MRV2F_MGE2B-scaled.jpg

That graphics board says MADE IN USA 1989 btw (when most people thought a PC was cool! ha!) (they also made the BUS, so did Sun on theirs). it obviously has some asian parts.

XILINX - intardesting

you see it was a CALIFORNIA COMPANY which during OBAMA (or clinton) OUTSOURCED EVERYTHING TO CHINA

china now says they originated the company don't even admit they got it from USA

1989 bitch

Posted by: ge34h5j ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:26AM

xilinx say they invented "processors that can run on runtime uploaded code"

LIES

1) intel runs uploaded code, the pathing is different

2) intel has (itanium?) which is far better

3) Xilinx was made in usa first

4) programmable CPU (you upload microcode) went WAY WAY WAY BACK. ffu alreay has articles on it: slamming xilinx for lying about it all. man that went way back to erasing the CPU for upload using a flourecenst lamp that is so old. chinese say it's new they invented it.

Posted by: 3wghb35 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:28AM

Is that all unrelated.

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE - IT'S WHAT IT IS ALL About

the attacks on linux, microsft, cmake, the hacks on X, the hard steers towward chinese ARM/ANDROID/XILINX

it's all about poisons in code and assholes living fat on government pay

Posted by: 3gh5r3 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:29AM

you have to think G2 - the devil - is asian

he is hot to post shit haiku in any article mentioning theft by asians

Date: December 15, 2022 07:20AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Posted by: e4thg434 ()
Date: December 15, 2022 04:28PM

NETWORKING

linux started "a scism" by dis-ing BSD's stack (a little)

ubuntu now demands you use their "domination matrix" `ip'

others stuck with BSD'ish tools

BSD now has so many scripts intertwined with kernel config it'd never be portable?

that doesn't even touch libs (so many) or kernel differences

F'ING CHAOS

i hate chaos (it means choosing and "re-conforming my other-dated system" - like a month of un-necessary work)

Date: December 15, 2022 04:38PM

Eat shit and die spammer

Posted by: 544545y5u ()
Date: January 06, 2024 02:41PM

Posted by: 6y65k ()
Date: January 06, 2024 02:41PM

Posted by: Uncle Spam's partying with Mahdi ()
Date: January 06, 2024 03:13PM

Teabag Party! Everyone's coming!

Posted by: 11222323 ()
Date: January 09, 2024 05:02PM

Posted by: wefg3rwbh ()
Date: May 26, 2024 03:37AM

Posted by: q3g3bnh4h5 ()
Date: June 14, 2024 06:08AM

it's nearing that time again

Posted by: tjntyu,68l ()
Date: June 22, 2024 10:58PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.