HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Why are Conservatards so scared of electric vehicles?
Posted by: Ted Britt's taint ()
Date: December 25, 2023 02:17PM

I work with a few conservatards and it seems like they get all worked up on the topic of electric vehicles. I try to tell them that if they don't like EV's they should not buy one. I think it might have something to with their limited education and weak minds. Can anyone else here figure them out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are Conservatards so scared of electric vehicles?
Posted by: Because they burn your house dow ()
Date: December 25, 2023 02:23PM

AFter their batteries start on fire they cost too much take to long to charge use expensive batteries that if they were made in the hundreds of millions will pose serious risk to the enviroment

And we don't need to be stranded with the POS runs down the battery

Posted by: 34thj54 ()
Date: December 25, 2023 02:32PM

DROP DEAD ASIAN SACK OF SHIT

FFU HAS TONS OF ARTICLES WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE THAT EV ARE AN ASIAN ATTACK ON USA

AND THEY AREN'T GREEN - THEY WEIGH 1 TON MORE and cost more and ...

Posted by: Voltage please ()
Date: December 25, 2023 02:40PM

Since Tesla has replaced Toyota as the wealthiest car company in the world it is kind of hard to believe that EV's are a attack from Asia.

Posted by: Mazda 1 ()
Date: December 25, 2023 03:16PM

Because they burn your house dow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AFter their batteries start on fire they cost too
> much take to long to charge use expensive
> batteries that if they were made in the hundreds
> of millions will pose serious risk to the
> enviroment
>
> And we don't need to be stranded with the POS runs
> down the battery

Most car fires come from liquid fueled vehicles. Liquid fueled vehicles run out of fuel every day.

Posted by: Doctor 7 up ()
Date: December 25, 2023 03:47PM

Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> I work with a few conservatards and it seems like
> they get all worked up on the topic of electric
> vehicles. I try to tell them that if they don't
> like EV's they should not buy one. I think it
> might have something to with their limited
> education and weak minds. Can anyone else here
> figure them out?

They were born cowards.

Posted by: Any More Democrat Propaganda ()
Date: December 25, 2023 03:48PM

From you today as a wannibee leftist stand up comic . Now how about a nice hot electric car battery fire for your audiences amusement

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cargo-ship-fire-netherlands-ev-electric-vehicle-battery-north-sea-freemantle-highway/

Torched were thousands of cars

Posted by: My Dem Neighbors EV ()
Date: December 25, 2023 03:53PM

IT roasted faster then a quarter pound chicken in a 450 f oven when his garage caught fire ! The EV huge battery caught fire !

It burned his garage and most of his house to cinders in minutes

Posted by: Scotty Fucking Kilmer ()
Date: December 25, 2023 03:54PM

LFV's (liquid fueled vehicles) are far more likely to catch fire than EV's.

Posted by: No EV For Me ()
Date: December 25, 2023 04:45PM

Posted by: Registered Democrat EV Guy ()
Date: December 25, 2023 04:58PM

As fat pimply faced kids we loved ghost riding younger weaker kids bikes off cliffs and into brick walls or trees for kicks !

After all the older stronger kids did it to us when we were younger to toughen us up

Now today we can ghost ride in our expensive EVs while pigging out on pizza and beer in the backseat because our EV "is so smart it drives itself "

Posted by: FJB ()
Date: December 25, 2023 05:44PM

Conservatives being much smarter than libshits, put EVs in the same junk drawer as diversity is strenth, clot shots and face masks.

Posted by: Dems don't push crap on us ()
Date: December 25, 2023 07:35PM

F expensive EV car taxes battery replacements and getting stranded

Posted by: Bold Man. ()
Date: December 26, 2023 03:57AM

Dems don't push crap on us Wrote:
> F expensive EV car taxes battery replacements and
> getting stranded

Im so sorry that you have to live in fear all the time.

Posted by: Studies prove..... ()
Date: December 26, 2023 10:07AM

In reality EV's are 37% safer than LFV's .

Posted by: I've read the thread ()
Date: December 26, 2023 10:48AM

Yup, they are petrified of electric vehicles. Best guess is that they believe smelling like gasoline is the sign of a manly man. Which is pretty pathetic, if you ask me, but when you listen to them, about any subject at all, you realize how sexually insecure they really are.

Remember, these are the people who think wearing a piece of cloth over your face somehow robs you of your manhood.

Posted by: ya damn skippy ()
Date: December 26, 2023 12:11PM

I've read the thread Wrote:
> Yup, they are petrified of electric vehicles.
> Best guess is that they believe smelling like
> gasoline is the sign of a manly man. Which is
> pretty pathetic, if you ask me, but when you
> listen to them, about any subject at all, you
> realize how sexually insecure they really are.
>
> Remember, these are the people who think wearing a
> piece of cloth over your face somehow robs you of
> your manhood.

Oh good the faggot has chimed in.

Posted by: Too Much Science ()
Date: December 26, 2023 12:26PM

Electric cars are clean, efficient and don't make a lot of noise. That terrifies conservatives.

Conservatives like breathing the exhaust from gas vehicles and having to stop at gas stations.

Posted by: LOL Can't Wait For The End ()
Date: December 26, 2023 12:50PM

The end of the far left race pandering open border drug infested nation that liberal weakness and immorality has groomed half this country to be

Once Democrats self destroy themselves as one one the two political parties that wins elections in the USA

Destroyed by woke being pushed far to much upon the people untill they rebel by voting Republican who are much more reasonable to their liberty then today's Democrats

There is abortion up until reasonable term limits in almost all Red states

Even here in Virginia Gov Youngkin only asked for a 15 week term limit almost three months to allow more babies to live , shot down in flames by women angry they could not keep their excessive 26 week or 6 month abortions marking a increase in weakness and immorality in the people of Virgina voting Democrat

But when Democrats push their woke agenda of EV E stoves and E heat only with gas of all types being banned or restrictions on use or fees or insurance schemes being forced to use gas not electricity then the people who are not the pompous ass well off white liberal leftist elites will turn aginst the Democrats with political hate toward them at the polls far worse then what Democrats have been able to orchestrate toward President Trump

The smug well off pompous ass white liberal leftist elite has no concepts of reality in life

All in their lives has been gifted to them in the huge majority by their white privledge of having well off or rich parents who gave them summers in day camps swimming or soccer teams nice expensive vacations good dentists and doctors tutors and music lessons then allowed them to loaf and play at leisure as they groomed them to be Democrat voting liberals

Only few who are actually pompous ass liberal elites ever have bootstrapped themselves up from abject poverty to being well off to rich bleeding heart liberals who follow the Democrats as it was a religion

These well off to rich pompous ass white priviliged elites are the ones in the majority who scream the loudest and push the hardest for " climate change renewable electrical energy" for the EV the E stove the E heat

But the common American can not afford the EV cost nor the repairs and battery replacement cost then in states like Virginia the oppresive yearly tax on personal property that even rights supressive Democrat Maryland does not have

In addition there are multipul millions of Americans of all political parties who hate electric stove as well as any real commerical chefs of 3 real stars from France's Michelin guide of the best chefs on earth

And equal numbers of haters of heat pumps or any electric heat when natural gas is aviailble or already installed in their home furnace or gas stove

The seeds of Democrat defeat are being planted in so many ways due to miserable policy's of Democrats who must have feelings of control over others to force them against their free will of liberty to use things the Democrat want without a Democratic vote on the exact issue on election days which still can be a unconstituional act depending what others in this country are allowed to have

Watch as the well off white privileged pompous ass liberal leftist elites destroy the Democrat party as time passes on

Because of their self guilted white privilege that can not accept reality

Posted by: Put Down the Pipe ()
Date: December 26, 2023 12:51PM

Wtf was that last post rambling about? Put down the meth pipe dude!

Posted by: Phil McCrackin ()
Date: December 26, 2023 12:52PM

No one is "scared" of anything except libtards.

Real Americans won't waste their money on bullshit EVs.

Posted by: All Electric By 2030 ()
Date: December 26, 2023 12:58PM

Phil McCrackin Wrote:
> No one is "scared" of anything except libtards.
>
> Real Americans won't waste their money on bullshit
> EVs.

Considering all of Europe and Asia will be electric by 2030 and American car manufacture have said they will be all EV by 2030, gas lovers are going to face a stark reality in the next 5 years.

Posted by: LOL @ The Real Ones Scared ()
Date: December 26, 2023 01:59PM

The ones scared here and across Democrat America are the smug "educated" pampered darlings of white privlidge who are the well off liberals and lefty elites in this country

These are the people who are harming and dividing our people to weaken us

These are the people of name changes race pandering and baiting open borders allowances to vicious criminals with lies and distortions to get their ways of weakness and immorality

These are the ones who can not accept reality in the USA and the world

WHo can only push for their oppressive wants as long as this nation is financially solvent

Which their very self serving failed suppressive Democrat far leftist agenda has put brought this nation to the brink of financial collapse as we saw the highest US fuel prices just two years ago due to financial mismanagement and failed policies on US energy

One way or another they will either destroy themselves as a political power or they will destroy this country by their weak and immoral acts

In a nation of free people there is a choice all may make

To protect and preserve their liberty which provides them the choice in life to be who they want to be for the better or worse

Or to chose to fall into the horrors of poverty and crime with oppression of human rights by allowing this country to fall into the hands of those who will not allow others any liberties at all replacing freedom with oppression leading to death and destruction if people do not confirm to their ways

It's not going to happen the modest income to middle income America's will vote these angry elites out of power as they overstep the boundaries of reason anddecency American Liberty and personal choice freedoms

Watch as Democrat try to ban gas cars stoves and furnaces here in Virginia lol !

And see this "purple to blue " state go bright red as millions reject the well off pompous ass white privileged pampered darlings of the lefts political policy agenda ! in a non violent fair Democratic way of voting these reality deniers out of office ! Which is the only "real American way "

Posted by: Response ()
Date: December 26, 2023 02:26PM

Conservatives can't comprehend that cars move on only electricity. It's very scary to them. Plus they lose all they have to learn their manhood all over again.

You see conservative men pride themselves on knowing every inch of a gas motor and that's how they project their manhood.

Now liberals, on the other hand, can easily learn new technologies, are secure in their manhood, and don't base their manhood on physical objects they own.

It should also be noted that the first cars were electric, not gas. Now that electric cars are feasible and fast charging stations are popping up in parking lots, it just makes sense to have electric cars.

IF YOU WANT THE FASTEST CAR ON THE ROAD YOU HAVE TO BUY ELECTRIC. Insane mode on a Tesla will beat any Charger, Hellcat or Lambo every time.

Posted by: LIbs Are So "Secure" THAT THEY ()
Date: December 26, 2023 04:05PM

For the first time in US History liberals and leftys groom young children to be gay bi or change the sex God created them to be

Democrats call that "our values "

Posted by: It's Fine To Offer EV ()
Date: December 26, 2023 04:31PM

AS a CHOICE OF VECHICLE

ITS WRONG TO PREMATURELY FORCE THE POOR TO MIDDLE CLASS WHO HAVE NO ALTERTIVE BUT TO BUY USED OLDER OR NEW CHEAPER GAS FULED CARS

EV PICKUPS ARE INSANELY HIGH IN PRICE THEY ARE SHOW OFF VECHICLES

I HAVE ONLY SEEN ONE FORD LIGHTNING PICKUP ON THE ROAD YET WHICH WAS A MICHIGAN FACTORY TAGGED TRUCK ON I95 A SHOW OFF TRUCK

DEMOCRATS ARE MAKING THIS EV PUSH BEFORE THE POWER GRID CAN HANDLE THE LOAD OR LOWER INCOME PEOPLE CAN EVEN AFORD THEM OR THEIR CAR TAXES ALONE PLUS THE ENVIROMENTAL DANGER BATTERIES AS LARGE AND THE MILLIONS THAT EV POSE

BATTERY VECHICLES ARE NOT THE ANSWER ELECTRIC VECHILES WITH GAS POWER WITH ELECTRIC USED ON INTERSTATES BY POWER SUPPLY MEANS OF THE FUTURE EVEN BY ELECTRICAL RAILS OR OTHER TRANSMISSION SOURCES BE THE ANSWER THAT IS NOT HERE YET

THAT IS MISERABLE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY WHICH WILL COME BACK TO DEMOCRATS AS THEY TRY TO FORCE THE PEOPLE TO ACCEPT THEIR ONLY WAYS

VIRGINA SENATE DEMOCRAT CLIMATE CHANGE CHUMP DAVE MARSDEN MUST BE AT LEAST 76 NOW HES A 1966 " WT WOODSON " GRAD ANY TROPHYS DAVE HELPED WIN MUST BE DUMPED INTO THE TRASH AFTER DAVES WOKE FCPS BORAD CHANGED THE NAME TO PANDER TO RACE FOR THEIR " VALUES" TO CG WOODSON A BLACK HISTORY SCHOLAR OLDER THEN WT WHO HAS NOTHING INCOMMON WITH FAAIRFAX CO

HOWS OLD TALL MAN DAVE GOING TO DRIVE A EV IN TEN MORE YEARS WHEN HES DROOLING ON HIS SOFT BLENDER BABY FOOD USING A WALKER AND WATCHING THE FUTURE CNN CARTOONS THAT WILL SMEAR REPUBLICANS AND MAKE DEMS INTO HEROS

DAVE NEEDS TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM THAT FATE DRIVE ON RELIABLE GAS LONG AS IT EXISTS AND LEAVE THE REST OF US THE HELL ALONE WITH HIS WOKE CLIMATE CHUMP MISCHIEF

GAS WILL SLOWLY BE GONE IN TIME BUT THE DAY OF THE EV IS JUST BEGIINING

LET CLIMATE CHANGE CHUMPS BE THE GUINEA PIGS OR THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY THEM FOR NOW AS THE YEARS PASS THEN AMERICANS WILL BE MOVING ON TO RENEWABLE ENERGY AND MASS TRANSIT

AT THE WAY FREE PEOPLE DO IT AT THEIR OWN FREE WILL SPEED

NOT THE RECKLESS SPEEDING WAY OF THE DEMOCRATS

Posted by: trumps a nazi ()
Date: December 26, 2023 04:37PM

Your a Nazi who hates the future of love our Chinese friends will give us

Posted by: Libtard Extra ()
Date: December 26, 2023 05:10PM

When I get dumber I'm gonna vote for Biden, but an EV and put a mask on while driving.

Remember - only you can stop a libtard

Posted by: Libtard Extra ()
Date: December 26, 2023 05:12PM

I can't even spell "buy" correctly in my last post..

I must be part of the DEI posse

Posted by: constant fear ()
Date: December 27, 2023 04:46AM

Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> figure them out?

Fear is a huge thing for the conservatives. They were taught to live in fear by their parents and fear rules their lives. It is a sad thing.

Posted by: Get paid ()
Date: December 27, 2023 04:57AM

constant fear Wrote:
> Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I work with a few conservatards and it seems
> like
> > they get all worked up on the topic of electric
> > vehicles. I try to tell them that if they don't
> > like EV's they should not buy one. I think it
> > might have something to with their limited
> > education and weak minds. Can anyone else here
> > figure them out?
>
> Fear is a huge thing for the conservatives. They
> were taught to live in fear by their parents and
> fear rules their lives. It is a sad thing.

I fled my country to be taken care of in America, I don’t fear shit anymore

Posted by: dat nigga trippin ()
Date: December 27, 2023 07:18AM

Nobody wants those stupid fucking EVs. Sales have cratered.

Posted by: Pratap Lal Bheel ()
Date: December 27, 2023 07:27AM

dat nigga trippin Wrote:
> Nobody wants those stupid fucking EVs. Sales have
> cratered.

You right bro, I dont want one neither but I don't get all triggered with fear like the republicans do over this shit.

Posted by: Shove ur ev up it ass ()
Date: December 27, 2023 07:36AM

Pratap Lal Bheel Wrote:
> dat nigga trippin Wrote:
> -----
> > Nobody wants those stupid fucking EVs. Sales
> have
> > cratered.
>
> You right bro, I dont want one neither but I don't
> get all triggered with fear like the republicans
> do over this shit.

Electric cars should be a choice. Not forced upon anyone

Let’s compare triggeredness
The option to buy an EV
Forcing them upon us
Or ending abortion

U ALREADY KNOW MUH NIKKAH

Posted by: wiffle ()
Date: December 27, 2023 07:39AM

Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> figure them out?

Because they don't believe in Capitalism...unless their fucking priest,favorite podcaster,influencer approves of it...Hell they're like Stalins secret police now...they want to tell you what you can or cannot wear,what you can or cannot read,what can and cannot buy...The republcans party doesn't represent freedom or free trade anymore....They're secretly embracing communism and they're too fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and still is...mind fucking Republicans...

Posted by: Akdd ()
Date: December 27, 2023 07:56AM

wiffle Wrote:
> -----
> like
> > figure them out?
>
> Because they don't believe in Capitalism...unless
> their fucking priest,favorite podcaster,influencer
> approves of it...Hell they're like Stalins secret
> police now...they want to tell you what you can or
> cannot wear,what you can or cannot read,what can
> and cannot buy...The republcans party doesn't
> represent freedom or free trade anymore....They're
> secretly embracing communism and they're too
> fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and still
> is...mind fucking Republicans...

We don’t have influencers, you/they are losers, fake famous wannabes. How many percentage of them die doing stupid shit.
Who watches social media to be influenced by attention seeking idiots
U want to influence us, fight for America, show us that on ur social media

No one cares about ho’s and idiots on instagram, unless ur a libtard

Posted by: Nail it ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:30AM

wiffle Wrote:
> -----
> like
> > figure them out?
>
> Because they don't believe in Capitalism...unless
> their fucking priest,favorite podcaster,influencer
> approves of it...Hell they're like Stalins secret
> police now...they want to tell you what you can or
> cannot wear,what you can or cannot read,what can
> and cannot buy...The republcans party doesn't
> represent freedom or free trade anymore....They're
> secretly embracing communism and they're too
> fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and still
> is...mind fucking Republicans...

Exactly. Yelling freedom and then telling people that Christianity is the only religion for Americans, abortion is illegal, people can't be gay, etc... That's not practicing FREEDOM.

Freedom is allowing many religions and letting people decide for themselves how live their lives.

Posted by: More faggotry here ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:43AM

Nail it Wrote:
> wiffle Wrote:
> -----
> > Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I work with a few conservatards and it seems
> > like
> > > they get all worked up on the topic of
> electric
> > > vehicles. I try to tell them that if they
> don't
> > > like EV's they should not buy one. I think it
> > > might have something to with their limited
> > > education and weak minds. Can anyone else
> here
> > > figure them out?
> >
> > Because they don't believe in
> Capitalism...unless
> > their fucking priest,favorite
> podcaster,influencer
> > approves of it...Hell they're like Stalins
> secret
> > police now...they want to tell you what you can
> or
> > cannot wear,what you can or cannot read,what
> can
> > and cannot buy...The republcans party doesn't
> > represent freedom or free trade
> anymore....They're
> > secretly embracing communism and they're too
> > fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and still
> > is...mind fucking Republicans...
>
> Exactly. Yelling freedom and then telling people
> that Christianity is the only religion for
> Americans, abortion is illegal, people can't be
> gay, etc... That's not practicing FREEDOM.
>
> Freedom is allowing many religions and letting
> people decide for themselves how live their lives.

Abortion is for straight up whores, where was our decision to not have healthcare

Take cock in all holes, but don’t force ur bullshit on others

U want an EV who cares, we dont

U want ur boy to be a bitc boy and act like he can have a period and get pregnant, that’s on u, don’t forget ur bullshit on others

Posted by: cowbell12 ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:47AM

Nail it Wrote:
> wiffle Wrote:
> -----
> > Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I work with a few conservatards and it seems
> > like
> > > they get all worked up on the topic of
> electric
> > > vehicles. I try to tell them that if they
> don't
> > > like EV's they should not buy one. I think it
> > > might have something to with their limited
> > > education and weak minds. Can anyone else
> here
> > > figure them out?
> >
> > Because they don't believe in
> Capitalism...unless
> > their fucking priest,favorite
> podcaster,influencer
> > approves of it...Hell they're like Stalins
> secret
> > police now...they want to tell you what you can
> or
> > cannot wear,what you can or cannot read,what
> can
> > and cannot buy...The republcans party doesn't
> > represent freedom or free trade
> anymore....They're
> > secretly embracing communism and they're too
> > fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and still
> > is...mind fucking Republicans...
>
> Exactly. Yelling freedom and then telling people
> that Christianity is the only religion for
> Americans, abortion is illegal, people can't be
> gay, etc... That's not practicing FREEDOM.
>
> Freedom is allowing many religions and letting
> people decide for themselves how live their lives.

My favorite is freedom of speech.

Posted by: thanks4theinputRANDY ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:54AM

More faggotry here Wrote:
> Nail it Wrote:
> -----
> > wiffle Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I work with a few conservatards and it
> seems
> > > like
> > > > they get all worked up on the topic of
> > electric
> > > > vehicles. I try to tell them that if they
> > don't
> > > > like EV's they should not buy one. I think
> it
> > > > might have something to with their limited
> > > > education and weak minds. Can anyone else
> > here
> > > > figure them out?
> > >
> > > Because they don't believe in
> > Capitalism...unless
> > > their fucking priest,favorite
> > podcaster,influencer
> > > approves of it...Hell they're like Stalins
> > secret
> > > police now...they want to tell you what you
> can
> > or
> > > cannot wear,what you can or cannot read,what
> > can
> > > and cannot buy...The republcans party doesn't
> > > represent freedom or free trade
> > anymore....They're
> > > secretly embracing communism and they're too
> > > fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and
> still
> > > is...mind fucking Republicans...
> >
> > Exactly. Yelling freedom and then telling
> people
> > that Christianity is the only religion for
> > Americans, abortion is illegal, people can't be
> > gay, etc... That's not practicing FREEDOM.
> >
> > Freedom is allowing many religions and letting
> > people decide for themselves how live their
> lives.
>
> Abortion is for straight up whores, where was our
> decision to not have healthcare
>
> Take cock in all holes, but don’t force ur
> bullshit on others
>
> U want an EV who cares, we dont
>
> U want ur boy to be a bitc boy and act like he can
> have a period and get pregnant, that’s on u,
> don’t forget ur bullshit on others

So the 10 year old who had to travel to Indiana for an abortion after she was raped is a "Whore"?Dude,nobody is forcing your stupid worthless ass to buy a fucking EV...your sorry trailer trash ass couldn't even fucking afford an EV...now go jerk off to joe rogan and shut the fuck up

Posted by: 5 trumpers aborted ()
Date: December 27, 2023 11:03AM

thanks4theinputRANDY Wrote:
> More faggotry here Wrote:
> -----
> > Nail it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > wiffle Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I work with a few conservatards and it
> > seems
> > > > like
> > > > > they get all worked up on the topic of
> > > electric
> > > > > vehicles. I try to tell them that if they
> > > don't
> > > > > like EV's they should not buy one. I
> think
> > it
> > > > > might have something to with their
> limited
> > > > > education and weak minds. Can anyone else
> > > here
> > > > > figure them out?
> > > >
> > > > Because they don't believe in
> > > Capitalism...unless
> > > > their fucking priest,favorite
> > > podcaster,influencer
> > > > approves of it...Hell they're like Stalins
> > > secret
> > > > police now...they want to tell you what you
> > can
> > > or
> > > > cannot wear,what you can or cannot
> read,what
> > > can
> > > > and cannot buy...The republcans party
> doesn't
> > > > represent freedom or free trade
> > > anymore....They're
> > > > secretly embracing communism and they're
> too
> > > > fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and
> > still
> > > > is...mind fucking Republicans...
> > >
> > > Exactly. Yelling freedom and then telling
> > people
> > > that Christianity is the only religion for
> > > Americans, abortion is illegal, people can't
> be
> > > gay, etc... That's not practicing FREEDOM.
> > >
> > > Freedom is allowing many religions and
> letting
> > > people decide for themselves how live their
> > lives.
> >
> > Abortion is for straight up whores, where was
> our
> > decision to not have healthcare
> >
> > Take cock in all holes, but don’t force ur
> > bullshit on others
> >
> > U want an EV who cares, we dont
> >
> > U want ur boy to be a bitc boy and act like he
> can
> > have a period and get pregnant, that’s on u,
> > don’t forget ur bullshit on others
>
> So the 10 year old who had to travel to Indiana
> for an abortion after she was raped is a
> "Whore"?Dude,nobody is forcing your stupid
> worthless ass to buy a fucking EV...your sorry
> trailer trash ass couldn't even fucking afford an
> EV...now go jerk off to joe rogan and shut the
> fuck up
Liberals love rape.
U see all those Israeli girls that got raped and killed?

Don’t be an idiot, most people want common sense abortion
Be happy there’s abortion, I had 2 twins abortifacient and another
Or there’d be 5 more trumpers threats to democracy out there

YOU FUCK, u take care of it asap, and don’t be a stupid lazy uncaring libtard and get that abortion done asap

Posted by: 2facedlarry ()
Date: December 27, 2023 11:29AM

5 trumpers aborted Wrote:
> thanks4theinputRANDY Wrote:
> -----
> > More faggotry here Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Nail it Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > wiffle Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Ted Britt's taint Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > I work with a few conservatards and it
> > > seems
> > > > > like
> > > > > > they get all worked up on the topic of
> > > > electric
> > > > > > vehicles. I try to tell them that if
> they
> > > > don't
> > > > > > like EV's they should not buy one. I
> > think
> > > it
> > > > > > might have something to with their
> > limited
> > > > > > education and weak minds. Can anyone
> else
> > > > here
> > > > > > figure them out?
> > > > >
> > > > > Because they don't believe in
> > > > Capitalism...unless
> > > > > their fucking priest,favorite
> > > > podcaster,influencer
> > > > > approves of it...Hell they're like
> Stalins
> > > > secret
> > > > > police now...they want to tell you what
> you
> > > can
> > > > or
> > > > > cannot wear,what you can or cannot
> > read,what
> > > > can
> > > > > and cannot buy...The republcans party
> > doesn't
> > > > > represent freedom or free trade
> > > > anymore....They're
> > > > > secretly embracing communism and they're
> > too
> > > > > fucking retarded to see it.Putin has and
> > > still
> > > > > is...mind fucking Republicans...
> > > >
> > > > Exactly. Yelling freedom and then telling
> > > people
> > > > that Christianity is the only religion for
> > > > Americans, abortion is illegal, people
> can't
> > be
> > > > gay, etc... That's not practicing FREEDOM.
> > > >
> > > > Freedom is allowing many religions and
> > letting
> > > > people decide for themselves how live their
> > > lives.
> > >
> > > Abortion is for straight up whores, where was
> > our
> > > decision to not have healthcare
> > >
> > > Take cock in all holes, but don’t force ur
> > > bullshit on others
> > >
> > > U want an EV who cares, we dont
> > >
> > > U want ur boy to be a bitc boy and act like
> he
> > can
> > > have a period and get pregnant, that’s on
> u,
> > > don’t forget ur bullshit on others
> >
> > So the 10 year old who had to travel to Indiana
> > for an abortion after she was raped is a
> > "Whore"?Dude,nobody is forcing your stupid
> > worthless ass to buy a fucking EV...your sorry
> > trailer trash ass couldn't even fucking afford
> an
> > EV...now go jerk off to joe rogan and shut the
> > fuck up
> Liberals love rape.
> U see all those Israeli girls that got raped and
> killed?
>
> Don’t be an idiot, most people want common sense
> abortion
> Be happy there’s abortion, I had 2 twins
> abortifacient and another
> Or there’d be 5 more trumpers threats to
> democracy out there
>
> YOU FUCK, u take care of it asap, and don’t be a
> stupid lazy uncaring libtard and get that abortion
> done asap

> U see all those Israeli girls that got raped

You watched that shit?Did your dick get hard when they were underage?...fucking kids,man...but you watched it?You're Fucking Sick!!!!

Posted by: jk765yk76k6 ()
Date: December 27, 2023 03:35PM

FORD GM TESLA have been steering USA investor money TO CHINA

giving china billions even trillions to "reseach EV" that aren't even sold in USA. the CHINESE ev are 1 ton lighter than gas, the USA ev are 1 ton HEAVIER.

we saw also, san fran, chinese removed AIR BRAKES from municiple busses and people were injured as a result; which is HUGELY CRIMINAL, as in blood spilling crime, in the USA. tampering with public vehicles to remove critical safety devices to "save china money".

THEN THERE'S TESLA, that promised USA GOV to produce cars in USA and next thing we know after BILLIONS in investment - immense chinese lots of Telsla BUILT IN CHINA, NOT USA are seen in not a few evidential photos

THE Quetion on EV currently isn't about efficiency

IT'S ABOUT MANY BILLS DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS ARE PUTTING ON FLOOR THREATENING PEOPLE WHO DONT' WANT EV TO BUY THEM AND TO ACCEPT FORD GM FAILURE

MAKING CHINESE PROFITEERING THE LAW IN USA, forcing usa to buy a wretched country breaking product

IT'S ABOUT A COMING WAR WITH CHINA, it's about china "forcing USA at gun point using USA's police to buy products that are terrible for USA"

Posted by: 223334 ()
Date: December 27, 2023 03:37PM

i'm not afraid of chinese law banning gas motors

BECAUSE I KNOW TEXAS WILL NUKE CHINA WHEN THE BILL PASSES

Posted by: just think what would happen ()
Date: December 27, 2023 05:01PM

You are driving in a terrible thunder storm and a bolt of lightning hits your electric vehicle? No thank you! Electric hitting electric is never good, different polarities. Not like magnets.

Posted by: LIB ON STUPID RANT ()
Date: December 27, 2023 09:12PM

>...they want to tell you what you can or cannot wear,what you can or cannot read,what can and cannot buy..

Like Democrats banning everyday gas cars trucks mowers weed wackers stoves or furnaces and guns

Your brain is so pitifully weed soaked your confusing Democrats for Republicans

Posted by: exxon mobiles little nigger boy ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:03PM

LIB ON STUPID RANT Wrote:
> >...they want to tell you what you can or cannot
> wear,what you can or cannot read,what can and
> cannot buy..
>
> Like Democrats banning everyday gas cars trucks
> mowers weed wackers stoves or furnaces and guns
>
> Your brain is so pitifully weed soaked your
> confusing Democrats for Republicans

Uhm yeah,you see when new technology comes along the old technology gets shoved out of the way...its kind of like how people had give up riding horses in favor of a new technological breakthrough called "the automobile"...understand?I even did you a favor and dumbed it down for your retarded ass.

Posted by: Autoput A 4 ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:17PM

Pratap Lal Bheel Wrote:
> dat nigga trippin Wrote:
> -----
> > Nobody wants those stupid fucking EVs. Sales
> have
> > cratered.
>
> You right bro, I dont want one neither but I don't
> get all triggered with fear like the republicans
> do over this shit.

Republicans sit around for multiple hours every day and try to think up things that they can be scared of.

Posted by: Because Democrats Fear Objects ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:34PM

Like guns which Democrats hate and fear so badly they will violate the peoples right to keep and bear arms with impunity

Thus its only natural to Democrats that people that simply dont want to pay a fortune for a POS they dont like and dont want that these free Americans are cowards that fear the EV

Show me a ultra reliable EV that is easy to repair preforms like a 1.8 L gas car and will last 300k and get 500 miles per charge because it takes so long to charge for less then 23k in price and does not use a huge enviro unfriendly battery that can catch fire and Im in

Does not exist so leave me the hell alone Democrats and stop charging me road tax and huge inflated car tax after Democrat JOE Bidens inflation raised used cars up so high in price because I drive a 36 mpg small Japanese car

Posted by: not really market is it ()
Date: December 27, 2023 10:50PM

thats free trade,capitalism....you see,when consumers want,companies deliver,so they can have happy customers and make some money.Are you following?EV's are being made because there is a demand for them.But your little entitled ass thinks you can just tell people what they can or cannot buy.That's their investment,that's their fucking money...not yours.

Posted by: Gry Nergard ()
Date: December 27, 2023 11:30PM

I am tired of breathing all this polluted air caused by gas burning cars. EV's have limitations but everyone is just going to have to deal with it. We need to start with huge tax increases on gas along with huge tax breaks for EV owners. At some point we will just make owning a liquid fueled vehicle a crime.

Posted by: Dalton Pine ()
Date: December 28, 2023 12:34AM

Conservatives have always been afraid of change. I am old enough to remember when lead was removed from gasoline. All the conservatives were crying about that, trying to tell everyone how bad that was going to be and how your car engine would fail at 20,000 miles. The thing about conservatives is that they are always wrong.

Posted by: E-Mustang owner ()
Date: December 28, 2023 06:28AM

Dalton Pine Wrote:
> Conservatives have always been afraid of change. I
> am old enough to remember when lead was removed
> from gasoline. All the conservatives were crying
> about that, trying to tell everyone how bad that
> was going to be and how your car engine would fail
> at 20,000 miles. The thing about conservatives is
> that they are always wrong.

Every once in a while they might get something right but 95% of the time they are wrong. One thing for sure though all conservatives are cowards.

Posted by: Contards ()
Date: December 28, 2023 11:31AM

Conservative love exhaust fumes and loud noises

Posted by: Seven pine ()
Date: December 28, 2023 08:53PM

Dalton Pine Wrote:
> Conservatives have always been afraid of change. I
> am old enough to remember when lead was removed
> from gasoline. All the conservatives were crying
> about that, trying to tell everyone how bad that
> was going to be and how your car engine would fail
> at 20,000 miles. The thing about conservatives is
> that they are always wrong.

I have noticed that too.

Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: December 28, 2023 09:03PM

One libtard fag just bumping this thread over and over to himself.

Imagine being triggered by a Prius.

Posted by: don't cower ()
Date: December 28, 2023 10:02PM

just think what would happen Wrote:
> You are driving in a terrible thunder storm and a
> bolt of lightning hits your electric vehicle? No
> thank you! Electric hitting electric is never
> good, different polarities. Not like magnets.

LoL! What is the next thing you can think up to be scared of?

Posted by: Ban Liquid fueled vehicles ()
Date: December 31, 2023 07:40AM

Republicans tend to be poorly educated and in most cases they are financially chalenged. They cannot afford a EV and they are jelly of those that can.

The bottom line here is that we should not have our breathing air fouled by a LFV and eventually all LFV's will be banned from public roads at some point.

Posted by: Big dummy ()
Date: December 31, 2023 08:00AM

Ban Liquid fueled vehicles Wrote:
> Republicans tend to be poorly educated and in most
> cases they are financially chalenged. They cannot
> afford a EV and they are jelly of those that can.
>
> The bottom line here is that we should not have
> our breathing air fouled by a LFV and eventually
> all LFV's will be banned from public roads at some
> point.

Poorly educated and people who don’t know anything about America are a target base for democrats

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: December 31, 2023 08:03AM

EVs keep the libtard on this thread triggered every hour of every day.

Posted by: Louie Chevrolet ()
Date: December 31, 2023 08:29AM

See the USA in your electric Chevrolet!

Posted by: Enan ()
Date: December 31, 2023 08:36AM

Mom and dad are getting me an EV for the new year!

Posted by: Jennifer P ()
Date: December 31, 2023 09:33AM

My sister's friend had an EV and the battery died earlier this year. They told her it would be $19,000 to replace it. In the same gas version of that car a rebuilt motor would have been around $6,000. And the gas motor would have lasted much longer than the POS battery. Those people are so woke and blinded by their hatred of freedom that they would rather pour huge amounts of cash down the drain to send the virtue signal.

Posted by: You hate the planet! ()
Date: December 31, 2023 09:40AM

Jennifer P Wrote:
> My sister's friend had an EV and the battery died
> earlier this year. They told her it would be
> $19,000 to replace it. In the same gas version of
> that car a rebuilt motor would have been around
> $6,000. And the gas motor would have lasted much
> longer than the POS battery. Those people are so
> woke and blinded by their hatred of freedom that
> they would rather pour huge amounts of cash down
> the drain to send the virtue signal.

But we are saving the planet, so spend that extra money you don’t have, replace those batteries, fuck your kids college.
We need to save the planet

Posted by: Stfu Death Merchant ()
Date: December 31, 2023 11:53AM

You hate human liberty stop being the Marxist totalitarian fascist

Date: December 31, 2023 11:55AM

libtards remind me of those kids in school

"come with us and huff this butane"

"lets go walk across that bridge with the train tracks"

and if you say no, they say "whut are you chicken?"

we aren't Marty McFly

here is an important saying, "let us know how it went"

libtards ceem to have a problem with that phrase, they want to force everyone to join in their folly

Posted by: Just go with it ()
Date: December 31, 2023 12:04PM

These liberals can not live in peace and harmony

Most white trash trumpers like me wouldn’t mind an electric vehicle as like their 2nd-4th vehicle, who wouldn’t
But soon they’ll have us living in an all EV mobile home

These libtards are a disease that is never happy or satisfied and always need something to complain about, it’s a disease
They got the world going down the drain super fast and they am and think is, let’s just have fun as the world goes down the drain and just give them so much to complain about and just laugh
Start littering

Run ur F-350 in ur driveway while sitting on ur cell for 8 hrs

U ever notice this, ur neighbor pulls in to his driveway or parking spot and the assholes sit in their cars on their phones for another 45 minutes

Just ruin it, fuck it up, and just laugh at them

I’m gonna get some of my black conservative friends and chain to em up and get my whip out and just make them groom my property, my black conservative friend’s find it hilarious
But my entire liberal block of neighbors hate it

FUCK U LIBERAL SCUM!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Posted by: But We Know ()
Date: December 31, 2023 12:06PM

Its fun to be the comical troll giving Dems a well deserved verbal beatdown for their silly ass woke attacks on Americans personal freedoms pushing EVs when they are no real answer to clean energy solutions at this time in history

Then use planet killing huge heavy rechargeable enviro harming batteries stupid A few hundred thousand is one thing masses of millions of the bitches is another fools and the power grid is not up to recharging millions of cars requiring 400 volts and at least 100 amp charges for at least half an hour each or for days at 110 20 amps in your woke tony million dollar up townhouse garage

You cant fix lib stupid if we could fix lib stupid JOE would have been removed from office two years ago when illegal crossings hit one million and gas was the highest cost in history

Posted by: EV's are a done deal. ()
Date: December 31, 2023 01:11PM

Current Tesla batteries last about 200,000 miles but scientests have a proven that they can make the batteries that will last between 400,000 and 500,000 miles. So the average Tesla can outlast two liquid fueled vehicles making them a huge benfit and save consumers tons of money. As usual conservatards are scared little bitches.

Posted by: EV SUCKS ()
Date: December 31, 2023 01:55PM

EV's are a done deal. Wrote:
> Current Tesla batteries last about 200,000 miles
> but scientests have a proven that they can make
> the batteries that will last between 400,000 and
> 500,000 miles. So the average Tesla can outlast
> two liquid fueled vehicles making them a huge
> benfit and save consumers tons of money. As usual
> conservatards are scared little bitches.

Cost of OUR ev vehicle, over $500k, low resale value..only last 6 hours and gotta charge 4
Just to please stupid woke cunt customers that do t know shit about the real world

Cost of OUR ev vehicle, over $500k, low resale value..only last 6 hours and gotta charge 4
Just to please stupid woke cunt customers that do t know shit about the real world

Posted by: EV 4 Me ()
Date: December 31, 2023 02:44PM

Thes EV's are going to save people a lot of money. My solar panels charge up my Tesla S for free and gives me a 355 mile radius. The battery can recharge at my house overnight just fine. At a high power DC charging station like the ones at Sheetz I can charge it up in 25 to 30 minutes.

Posted by: Qmww ()
Date: December 31, 2023 03:12PM

My EV comes with a Starbucks coffee maker!!

Posted by: Poor Can't Afford EVs ()
Date: December 31, 2023 08:52PM

THey vote and will vote against any bitches who try to push them into expensive EVs so will more then half this country leaving well off whiny bitch boys crying when they get shut down hard

GOODBYE DEMOCRAT PARTY GREENS ALL YOU IN OUR FACE ZEALOTS

GOOD RIDDENCE TO YOUR WORTHLESS BAD EV RUBBISH

Posted by: 200000 or 500000 ()
Date: December 31, 2023 08:56PM

THERES STILL THAT HUGE BATTERY TO TRY TO GET RID OF IN THE MILLIONS WITH ANY MASSES OF ENVIRO DEADLY EV BATTERIES

New Jerseys landfills can't take care of "recycling " that many

Posted by: .Tom ()
Date: January 01, 2024 05:41AM

200000 or 500000 Wrote:
> THERES STILL THAT HUGE BATTERY TO TRY TO GET RID
> OF IN THE MILLIONS WITH ANY MASSES OF ENVIRO
> DEADLY EV BATTERIES
>
> New Jerseys landfills can't take care of
> "recycling " that many

Does that scare you?

Posted by: Skd ()
Date: January 01, 2024 06:23AM

The point is, us conservatards are so upset cuz these EV’s are really worse for the environment

We are very upset

Posted by: energy from God! ()
Date: January 01, 2024 03:28PM

We need huge increases of tax on liquid motor fuels. These ignorant cowards need to be paying 15 dollars a gallon for gas. The EV's will start looking good to them after that.

Posted by: Wme ()
Date: January 01, 2024 03:53PM

energy from God! Wrote:
> We need huge increases of tax on liquid motor
> fuels. These ignorant cowards need to be paying 15
> dollars a gallon for gas. The EV's will start
> looking good to them after that.

Private jet owners too!
These people need to pay $200,000 per gallon for jet fuel and start driving their EV’s to all their video and music awards. They may have to leave 2 weeks in advance

Posted by: HEY EV 4 Me ()
Date: January 01, 2024 08:17PM

Since it takes half an hour to charge a Tesla with commerical 400 V 200 amp Tesla chargers

Tell us how many days it take to trickle charge your EV with your low voltage roof solar panels to drive 5 miles and back from a store then recharge again

They can't go far on only a overnight solar charge

Posted by: LOL JACK Up The GAS DEMS ()
Date: January 01, 2024 08:19PM

Then watch as Blacks Spanish and all poor vote Republican lol

Posted by: EV 4 ME ()
Date: January 02, 2024 06:33AM

HEY EV 4 Me Wrote:
> Since it takes half an hour to charge a Tesla with
> commerical 400 V 200 amp Tesla chargers
>
>
> Tell us how many days it take to trickle charge
> your EV with your low voltage roof solar panels to
> drive 5 miles and back from a store then recharge
> again
>
> They can't go far on only a overnight solar charge

You have already proven yourself quite stupid but I will try to explain it to you. The solar panels put power on the grid as long as the sun is shining and 10 months out of the year I have no power bill, Dominion energy pays me for the power I have sold them. I can charge up my car at home for free. When I get home from work I plug the car in and it is at 100% charge in the morning when I go to work. As long as I charge it at home the power is free. All day long even when I am not home my solar system is slowly putting energy back on the grid. This is not new technology it has been around for decades.

Posted by: goalpost ()
Date: January 03, 2024 03:34AM

energy from God! Wrote:

That is a great idea!

Posted by: Why are they scared? ()
Date: January 03, 2024 06:50AM

Fear of emasculation. Not very rational, to be sure, but no less real.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: January 03, 2024 08:06AM

34thj54 Wrote:
>

> DROP DEAD ASIAN SACK OF SHIT
>
> FFU HAS TONS OF ARTICLES WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
> THAT EV ARE AN ASIAN ATTACK ON USA
>
> AND THEY AREN'T GREEN - THEY WEIGH 1 TON MORE and
> cost more and ...
>

^^^
This is how stupid Trumptards are. They still want to burn coal as the rest of the world evolves.

Posted by: A large carbon footprint ()
Date: January 03, 2024 08:10AM

.AARPer. Wrote:
> 34thj54 Wrote:
> -----
> >

> > DROP DEAD ASIAN SACK OF SHIT
> >
> > FFU HAS TONS OF ARTICLES WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
> > THAT EV ARE AN ASIAN ATTACK ON USA
> >
> > AND THEY AREN'T GREEN - THEY WEIGH 1 TON MORE
> and
> > cost more and ...
> >

>
>
> ^^^
> This is how stupid Trumptards are. They still want
> to burn coal as the rest of the world evolves.

Means a large penis.

Little do they know.

LOL

Posted by: V=IR ()
Date: January 05, 2024 07:30AM

HEY EV 4 Me Wrote:
> Since it takes half an hour to charge a Tesla with
> commerical 400 V 200 amp Tesla chargers
>
>
> Tell us how many days it take to trickle charge
> your EV with your low voltage roof solar panels to
> drive 5 miles and back from a store then recharge
> again
>
> They can't go far on only a overnight solar charge

HaHaHa!
You know it is funny when someone posts something like this and proves their pure ignorance!

Posted by: far right Freddie ()
Date: January 05, 2024 10:53AM

I am a conservative and I dont lie about it, I am sacred of everything. I keep a gun and a vest on me whenever I go out but I don't leave the house much because I am scared to.
My Father and Grandfather were the same way

Posted by: Father Feelmore ()
Date: January 06, 2024 02:57PM

far right Freddie Wrote:
> I am a conservative and I dont lie about it, I am
> sacred of everything. I keep a gun and a vest on
> me whenever I go out but I don't leave the house
> much because I am scared to.
> My Father and Grandfather were the same way

At least you are willing to admit it.

Posted by: Answer Grape ()
Date: January 07, 2024 01:36PM

Ignorance and fear go hand in hand.

Posted by: Watts up? ()
Date: January 09, 2024 07:02AM

energy from God! Wrote:

That is a great idea! We can use that extra tax money to build more EV charging stations.

Posted by: Shell oil ()
Date: January 10, 2024 04:15PM

Once liquid fueled vehicles are banned it will probably be like Cuba where they have kept all those American made cars going for like 50 years. The best bet is to inflate the cost of liquid fuels to like 30 dollars a gallon.

Posted by: Automitive expert ()
Date: January 11, 2024 06:39AM

I did a comparison of total cost of ownership between my Tesla 3 and a similar sized gasoline powered car (Toyota Camry) over a 5 year 120,000 mile period. The Tesla had a 8% lower overall cost of ownership. So that proves that electric vehicles are cheaper to own. The test will continue for 5 more years and I bet the numbers come out even better by then.

Posted by: Jack Doff ()
Date: January 11, 2024 09:57AM

Phil McCrackin Wrote:
> No one is "scared" of anything except libtards.
>
> Real Americans won't waste their money on bullshit
> EVs.

So why are you scared of libtards?

Posted by: Fear 30 ()
Date: January 12, 2024 07:28AM

E-Mustang owner Wrote:
> Dalton Pine Wrote:
> -----
> > Conservatives have always been afraid of change.
> I
> > am old enough to remember when lead was removed
> > from gasoline. All the conservatives were
> crying
> > about that, trying to tell everyone how bad
> that
> > was going to be and how your car engine would
> fail
> > at 20,000 miles. The thing about conservatives
> is
> > that they are always wrong.
>
> Every once in a while they might get something
> right but 95% of the time they are wrong. One
> thing for sure though all conservatives are
> cowards.

My conservatard neighbor is a total coward, he even hides behind guns.

Posted by: Chicken dinner. ()
Date: January 13, 2024 05:08AM

Jack Doff Wrote:
> Phil McCrackin Wrote:
> -----
> > No one is "scared" of anything except libtards.
> >
> > Real Americans won't waste their money on
> bullshit
> > EVs.
>
> So why are you scared of libtards?

He was probably born a coward.

Posted by: Tiredofpussylibs ()
Date: January 13, 2024 11:35AM

Fact you’re supporting China!
Electric cars ain’t changing shit!

Here’s a thing with you Lib fuckers. Every time you think something is a good idea you wanna force it on people i.e. the VAX, being a vegetarian electric cars non-binary dicks in your ass molesting children fuck you we’re tired of it. I’ll take my fucking gas guzzling fucking truck and run your little fucking electric piece of shit over when the battery runs out fucktard oh yeah, and you ain’t taking our guns. Another thing you can try and come and get them. You can have them when we’re dead or out of ammo I doubt it’s gonna happen. You’re too big of a pussies hide behind a little keyboards.

Cage fight any libtard any time. Enjoy chocking you out

Posted by: @ triggered ()
Date: January 13, 2024 01:25PM

Tiredofpussylibs Wrote:
> Fact you’re supporting China!
> Electric cars ain’t changing shit!
>
> Here’s a thing with you Lib fuckers. Every time
> you think something is a good idea you wanna force
> it on people i.e. the VAX, being a vegetarian
> electric cars non-binary dicks in your ass
> molesting children fuck you we’re tired of it.
> I’ll take my fucking gas guzzling fucking truck
> and run your little fucking electric piece of shit
> over when the battery runs out fucktard oh yeah,
> and you ain’t taking our guns. Another thing you
> can try and come and get them. You can have them
> when we’re dead or out of ammo I doubt it’s
> gonna happen. You’re too big of a pussies hide
> behind a little keyboards.
>
> Cage fight any libtard any time. Enjoy chocking
> you out

You seem triggered.

Posted by: Tiredoflibpussies ()
Date: January 14, 2024 07:23AM

Triggered?
Nope just have no patience for their Marxist agenda
A civil war is unfortunately brewing in America because of the left Fascist views
Destroying our country and our freedoms.

I can promise it’s the wrong path.

I know who I know and the skill sets we have and I promise you it’s not the path the left should choose.
Libtards you should Tread lightly and reverse course because you will lose fast.
You will regret your choices should you cross that line and open that door.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.