HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
germany microsoft google CLINTONS: invade Russia, claim you are seeking a Peaceful Surrender of Russian land "or else"
Posted by: just kill democrats 981237434 ()
Date: June 01, 2024 05:56PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: germany microsoft google CLINTONS: invade Russia, claim you are seeking a Peaceful Surrender of Russian land "or else"
Posted by: 45hy6mk65 ()
Date: June 01, 2024 06:21PM

So Russia Ukraine is a civil war began during Clintons.

Majority of those in Ukraine who "voted Russia out" (this didn't actually happen they voted a candidate who indicated he might try succession) were NOT RUSSIAN BLOOD.

it is a civil war different from USA's civil war which was: mostly about MONEY and trade laws (both sides starving, an more industrial north needing crops and south selling the same overseas during bad times)

as to Russia oblast Ukraine i don't know why "the generals in ukraine" split from Russia during CLINTON REGIME

i do know that CNN FOX and democrats ALL "say it's russia's fault" - not one media pundit disagrees, and i'm sure anything attatched to the clintons: is a crime in motion

so i always cover Russia's side of the story. begining with Russia's claim: Ukraine was the wealthiest per person oblast of Russia before succession - and the succession occured by a wing of mostly non-Russians from EU.

Re: germany microsoft google CLINTONS: invade Russia, claim you are seeking a Peaceful Surrender of Russian land "or else"
Posted by: 2trf3h5rj6t5 ()
Date: June 03, 2024 11:23PM

I'm seeking a peaceful surrender of G2!!

Posted by: e4gtn6jm ()
Date: June 14, 2024 05:57AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.