HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Happy Fathers day weekend! How did your father help you make it in this world?
Posted by: Kicked in the ass ()
Date: June 15, 2024 04:43AM

On my 18th birthday my Dad gave me a military style duffel bag and 800 in cash before he dropped me off at the YMCA . When I got out of the car he said "If you ever set foot near my house I will kill you".
I thought that was nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Happy Fathers day weekend! How did your father help you make it in this world?
Posted by: G2 Father’s Day suck off ()
Date: June 15, 2024 05:29AM

That is a good father. He knew it was time for you to grow up, and it worked, your here posting on FFU!

You ought to treat him to a G2 Father’s Day suck off down at the 66 rest stop

Re: Happy Fathers day weekend! How did your father help you make it in this world?
Posted by: miss my dad :( ()
Date: June 15, 2024 05:54AM

My Dad was a decorated war veteran and he paid for my 8 year college education at Longwood where I finally graduated with a C- average. Then I got a easy civil servant job that I have been slacking away at for the last 19 years. When my Dad was on his death bed I could still see the disappointment in his eyes.

Posted by: tokemaster master ()
Date: June 15, 2024 07:14AM

miss my dad :( Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Dad was a decorated war veteran and he paid for
> my 8 year college education at Longwood where I
> finally graduated with a C- average. Then I got a
> easy civil servant job that I have been slacking
> away at for the last 19 years. When my Dad was on
> his death bed I could still see the disappointment
> in his eyes.

How many bong hits did you do at Longwood in 8 years?

Date: June 15, 2024 07:58AM

one of the most important things eye learned frum him was that to be a real man, you can't be scared of being looked at as the bad guy

at the same time, you can't hold it against women, children and pussy ass faggot dudes for looking at you as the bad guy for doing whut is right

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: June 15, 2024 08:24AM

My dad taught me to watch out for niggers and faggot libtards. Best advice ever and we've passed it along to our kids.

Posted by: Constance Cottage ()
Date: June 15, 2024 08:38AM

Wonderful. The hate-chains carries on.

Posted by: Slavemaster Slim ()
Date: June 15, 2024 09:45AM

My Dad taught me to treat the hard working slaves with respect, but to whip the uppity ones.

Posted by: zika carrier ()
Date: June 15, 2024 09:48AM

Dad just told me to pay attention to the people and how they treat you and remember. By the time I was about 8 years old, I mentioned to dad that the niggers in my class seemed to be the ones always scamming other kids and stealing things.

He just smiled and nodded.

Posted by: Gordon79 ()
Date: June 15, 2024 09:53AM

Sage advice from your pops.

Posted by: simple kind of man. ()
Date: June 15, 2024 04:02PM

Papa told me
when I was Young
Never forget
to hate republicans Son.

Posted by: Big loser BIGLY ()
Date: June 15, 2024 06:33PM

My father disapproved of plastic surgery but agreed with penis enlargement

Posted by: Horny Toad ()
Date: June 16, 2024 03:35AM

My dad taught me to try to fuck as much pussy as possible.

Posted by: .Front Royal Phil. ()
Date: June 16, 2024 11:30AM

My Dad taught me how to hunt, trap, fish and grow vegetables. He also taught me how to camp in the backcountry for weeks at a time with only a 35 pound backpack full of gear. I done kilt and cooked my first squirrel when I was 8 years old.

Posted by: Louie Chevrolet ()
Date: June 16, 2024 02:03PM

My Dad taught me how good it was to own a Honda or a Mazda.

Posted by: Biden voter ()
Date: June 16, 2024 04:13PM

My Dad paid for my college and I got a government job. Thanks to my Dad I never really worked a day in my life and when my Dad passed away he left me 550,000 dollars.

Posted by: FJB ()
Date: June 16, 2024 04:24PM

Never vote Democrat under any circumstance or reason, avoid niggers as much as possible and always collect interest never paying it.

Posted by: Honor thy Father ()
Date: June 16, 2024 06:11PM

My father always supported my musical talents. He didn't come from a rich and famous family like my mother but he did support us well. That is why I have put my career on hold to be his full-time caregiver.

Most people are too busy with their own lives to care for an aging parent, but I have traditional values and believe in family.

Posted by: Just how much'll fit in my hole! ()
Date: June 17, 2024 08:05AM

From cukes to baseball bats to flashlights to padicks, he taught me how much it stretches.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.