HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HOW ABOUT A DRAFT OF WOKE CRYBABY LEFTIST WEAKLINGS , WEED LEECHES AND WELFARE KING MARXISTS PEOPLE
Posted by: LOOK AT THIS SHIT NOW FROM DEMS ()
Date: June 15, 2024 02:56PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/military-recruitment-shortfall-should-us-bring-back-the-draft/ar-BB1ofJZ1

LOLZ DEMOCRAT US PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN AND JOE'S UNCARING WEAK RICH DEMOCRATS HAVE BECOME SUCH SO HORRIBLE THEY ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT BRINGING BACK THE US MILITARY DRAFT ! BECAUSE THE US MILITARY'S RECRUITMENT IS SO LOW !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HOW ABOUT A DRAFT OF WOKE CRYBABY LEFTIST WEAKLINGS , WEED LEECHES AND WELFARE KING MARXISTS PEOPLE
Posted by: Not A Terrorist Jus A Dem ()
Date: June 15, 2024 03:06PM

People please pay no mind , like Vietnam only the poor to lower middle class males 19 to 26 will be drafted who cant afford a 2-S mostly white privileged college draft dodge deferment like DEMOCRAT US PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON DID RIGHTFULLY GET

BUT ONLY BECAUSE BILL CLINTON WAS A GIFTED STUDENT WHO GOT A RHODES SCHOLARSHIP HIS FAMILY WAS NOT WELL OFF BILL CLINTON DID EARN HIS COLLEGE EDUCATION AND WE MUST HAVE GIFTED AMERICANS GOING TO COLLEGE THEN BEING DRAFTED TO BE THE LEADERS IN ALL ALL FUTURE THINGS IN AMERICA

(UNLESS A CONVENTIONAL WW III BREAKS OUT WITH CHINA RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA AT OUR THROATS ) IF IT DOES WE CAN BE COMFORTED BY OUR USELESS DEPLETED ELECTRIC CARS AND NO ARMS TO DEFEND AMERICA THANKS TO THE WEAKEST PEOPLE ON EARTH THE WHINY WOKE LIBERALS AND LEFTISTS OF AMERICA

TRUMP AND BIDEN BOTH HAD LEGAL MEDICAL DEFERMENTS DON'T GO THERE ON THIS ONE

PEOPLE ITS ONLY A WEE BIT OF DEMOCRAT BUSINESS PLEASE MOVE ON !

Re: HOW ABOUT A DRAFT OF WOKE CRYBABY LEFTIST WEAKLINGS , WEED LEECHES AND WELFARE KING MARXISTS PEOPLE
Posted by: WEED LEECH ()
Date: June 15, 2024 03:10PM

They can't draft me Im 74 going on 75 soon served in Nam 69-70 bitches where I met that funny Little ZIG ZAG MAN a black dude knew really well !

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: June 15, 2024 03:17PM

That's really weird ! I never thought about until I just saw myself in the mirror !
That's my spitting image all right ! Im 55 now and look just like Zig Zag man!

But I only simulate inhaling like all good cop narcs which Im not , as I sweep around far lefty's outside the coffee shop in the shade of umbrellas , no smoking while I mop up inside !

See ya their calling me a toilet is overflowing !

Posted by: Liberal Woke Creep ()
Date: June 15, 2024 03:22PM

I have my best draft plan ready planned in advance to blaze large as you go

Steps for How to Move to Canada

Posted by: Well Off Parents Lib Freak ()
Date: June 15, 2024 03:29PM

Im heading to the southern climes where Ill sip Tequila with limes if they try to draft me Si ! My parents are white privileged well off liberal pompous ass elites

Lake Chapala, Ajijic Homes - Retiring in Mexico - Mexico Real Estate ...swim up bar - Picture of Temptation Cancun Resort, Cancun - TripAdvisor

Posted by: TRUMP HATER ()
Date: June 15, 2024 03:30PM

I Want to go to both places ! Im now very upset I can only go to one

Posted by: LOLZ AT DEMOCRAT BS ARTISTS ()
Date: June 15, 2024 03:41PM

"Officials at the Department of Defense say recruiting challenges are “complex and multi-faceted.”

Some contributing factors include a strong job market and a smaller eligible population."

That's a crock of pure DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA LYING crap from the above link that has come from Biden's presidency of weakness ! The "OFFICIALS" = DEMOCRAT DOD CIVILIAN POLITICAL APPOINTED HACKS COVERING FOR BIDEN/DEMOCRATS WOKE WRONGS !

ITS DEMOCRAT PANDERING WEAKNESS WITH THEIR STUPID WOKE THAT"S THE REAL REASON AND SOME YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE TO HELP THEIR FAMILY'S WITH BIDEN DEMOCRATS HORRIBLE PERSONAL ECONOMY OF HIGH INFLATED PRICES AND INTEREST RATES WRECKING FAMILIES MONTHLY SPENDING BUDGETS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.