HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Im Not A "Biker" Im a Real American Motorcyclist Who Rides An American Powerful Real Motorcycle
Posted by: Walli ()
Date: June 16, 2024 03:40PM

I may today be a mop guy who cleans and sweeps up however I love riding the "Tail Of The Dragon" on my 1948 ridged frame springer front end Harley 74 Knuckle head bobber , stock but stripped of useless stuff like big silly fenders and mufflers and that stupid lame crashbar and windshield . I only run straight loud pipes that save lives and like its big solo saddle seat and western steerhorn bars so I can keep it under control in 90 mph speed wobbles and powerslides on dirt road turns getting to Lynn's Place to sit down and eat country fried steak mashed taters and gravy green beans and hot corn bread with a tall glass of cold milk !

https://www.pigeonforge.com/tail-of-the-dragon/

https://tailofthedragonresorts.com/lynnsplace/

Im not a "lame wannabe biker" Im a real motorcyclist who rides a real motorcycle who wears racing leathers and a full coverage best quality helmet not silly look alike "bad boy biker garb " . I also support President Trump and the NRA members

Listen you either have got real American style riding a powerful motorcycle or you look like a silly clownish woke liberal fool

Bobber Inspiration - Harley-Davidson Knucklehead bobber | Bobbers and ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Im Not A "Biker" Im a Real American Motorcyclist Who Rides An American Powerful Real Motorcycle
Posted by: Ok Fine Walli ()
Date: June 16, 2024 03:46PM

I too am FXU #1 Trump voter and NRA member who wants all our rights protected and upheld

But Walli I like good pussy too so here's my pussy getting custom big V twin that sounds like a Harley

Custom Chopper With Girl, Model, Bike, Babe, Custom, HD wallpaper | Peakpx

Re: Im Not A "Biker" Im a Real American Motorcyclist Who Rides An American Powerful Real Motorcycle
Posted by: West By God Virgina Trumper ()
Date: June 16, 2024 03:48PM

Heres my woman on my bike Vintage Choppers - Flesh & Relics

Posted by: GO JOE GO JOE BIDEN AND DEMS ! ()
Date: June 16, 2024 03:54PM

Hears my rebuilt cuck lib sickle at my rich liberal parents house who work for government , its a real hit at Poodle Beach and Thomas Circle !

Info Terpopuler Honda 50

Posted by: Pussyies all ()
Date: June 16, 2024 10:33PM

They line up to work at Gerry's

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: June 16, 2024 11:15PM

Im sorry but I was not a lame libtard pussy like you when I rode the AMA Grand National circuit racing against AMA Pro greats like US Grand National Champ national # 87 then in the pic and 1972 AMA #1 Mark Brelsford when he won the championship . Mark was a hell of a rider who like myself quit while we were ahead with the dangerous life of dirt flat track racing at the pro National level

I never placed first or second but did very well thank you powerslideing my Harley XR-750 thru the long turns, full throttle on in full lock feet up long powerslides throwing long high rooster trails of dirt my Ken Maely hand made steel shoe up on a small peg on the bikes left side up Castor racing oil burning making full race smell all over the tracks just like Mark did and many others of us at speeds of 90 to 100 miles per hour on 1/2 mile flat tracks I liked racing on , like the San Jose 1/2 mile in my old California home state ruined by foolish silly liberals . I also never road raced as I just did not like that much flat tracking was it to me

The only issue I ever had on the tracks with fans was when a 1% Hells Angels from either Frisco and Oakland back then demanded I produce a joint for him to smoke but I never smoked marijuana I just looked like I did back then and it was hard for me to convince them of that , when I told them I relaxed with a tall glass of warm milk they laughed at me for 5 minutes and groaned they were about to piss their pants

I'm glad they all did not gang stomp me thinking I was holding back on their fellow Angel ! If I were you weak woke cucks here I would stay far away from them

But Im not a pussy you are ! Im a real Harley Davidson motorcyclist !

sideblog: In search of Mark Brelsford

Not my racing cycle but just like it a Harley factory built XR 750 flat track racing motorcycle

See you out on the road ! But Im not your silly biker bro Im a motorcyclist

Harley-Davidson XR750 flat track racing motorcycle | Motociclette

Posted by: Turbo Busa ()
Date: June 17, 2024 05:12AM

Love the smell of nitro-methane on race day.

Posted by: horse ()
Date: June 17, 2024 05:22AM

It seems like people who like motorcycles are mentally fucked up. I think the noise is what they like. They seek to bring attention to themselves since their parents never wanted them to be born and ignored them.

Posted by: LOOK AT ME ()
Date: June 17, 2024 05:39AM

horse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems like people who like motorcycles are
> mentally fucked up. I think the noise is what they
> like. They seek to bring attention to themselves
> since their parents never wanted them to be born
> and ignored them.

Bikers definitely are a “look at Me” types, if they can do cartwheels on their bikes they would

Their stupid little slogans on their helmets

I know what they’ll say. “We must make sure we are seen and heard for safety”, safety is for fags

Posted by: froyd ()
Date: June 17, 2024 07:30AM

a psychologist did research or some shit and concluded that bikers are closet homosexuals because a bike is the closest thing to another man that they can actually ride without ridicule or feeling shame.

Posted by: Naw...you a pusspuss ()
Date: June 17, 2024 07:33AM

Real men race electric bikes

Posted by: 2muchMcD's ()
Date: June 17, 2024 01:08PM

he likes his scooters like he likes his women...supersized.There is NO INCENTIVE to associate with those people or that scene for that matter...unless...you like your scooters and women supersized.

Posted by: Ain't It The Truth .. ()
Date: June 17, 2024 11:11PM

When too scared or doped up to come outside to play ....whiny libs and leftys see people having real American fun

They get sand in their starfish or pussy and start bitchen !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.