HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...344345346347348349350351352353354...LastNext
Current Page: 349 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Dons BlackBerry ()
Date: March 23, 2014 03:30AM

Haters going to hate.

Remember when Don walked out on Mike.

Don't call it a comeback. I've been here for years.

TMOS said knock you out.

TMOS said knock you out.

BOO YA!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: well adjusted ()
Date: March 23, 2014 03:35AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember when Don used to scam his listener's into
> purchasing $2000 weight loss packages for the $200
> kickback?

That shit was two grand?

Posted by: LOLscar ()
Date: March 23, 2014 03:42AM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> Haters going to hate.
>
> Remember when Don walked out on Mike.
>
> Don't call it a comeback. I've been here for
> years.
>
> TMOS said knock you out.
>
> TMOS said knock you out.
>
> BOO YA!

Remember when Don stuck around and negotiated Mike's millionaire dollar contract for him? And remember when Don handed Mike the show and gave him sage advice that Mike ignored and proceeded to run the show into the ground? 'Member that?

PS. I really approve of your new style of posting. A couple of simple, short sentences and repetition. You obviously weren't capable of actually writing normally or in full sentences without multiple hilarious spelling and reading comprehension problems. This writing seems to be much more up your alley. Kudos.

Posted by: peekza ()
Date: March 23, 2014 07:28AM

Just Say No Wrote:
> Remember when Don made that braying jackass Rob(b)
> his second mic, rendering his show virtually
> unlistenable?

I do remember when Don told Mike that Robb was Radio Cancer and that he shouldn't put him on the Mic...But Mike knew better...

Date: March 23, 2014 07:29AM

349...Semper Fat...
Attachments:
Semper Fat.jpg

Date: March 23, 2014 09:17AM

DBB's posts here remind me of the famous theme from Rocky, "Gonna Soar Now."

Date: March 23, 2014 10:35AM

I think Don must have run over DBB's dog with his car or something. There must be some explanation for the repetitive, recurrent hatred. Am I right, Agenda-Boy?

Date: March 23, 2014 11:17AM

Pork Chop Suitcase Wrote:
> I think Don must have run over DBB's dog with his
> car or something. There must be some explanation
> for the repetitive, recurrent hatred. Am I right,
> Agenda-Boy?

I have already stated I enjoy Mike. I have never liked Don. I enjoyed the D&M show, but always found Don annoying. The whole bring your wife on the show bit was hacky. Sad thing he is still doing it.

Lame.

Date: March 23, 2014 11:22AM

It's not merely a dislike of Don. It's hate in every post. That's painfully obvious.

So what is it, Agenda-Boy?

Date: March 23, 2014 12:34PM

How many times has Jar-Jar been on the LFF Variety Hour??

Date: March 23, 2014 01:30PM

"It was classic hearing O&A talk about Freda and Leah call in. They were awful on the show."

Freda was pretty annoying. I was never a fan of the wife calls in to nag the host bit. Made my skin crawl. I'm assuming you were probably one of the moron O and A fans that were making fun of Freda's death? I remember both O and A murdered everyone that made light of it, because underneath all the "war" they respected Don.

Date: March 23, 2014 01:42PM

LOLscar Wrote:
> "It was classic hearing O&A talk about Freda and
> Leah call in. They were awful on the show."
>
> Freda was pretty annoying. I was never a fan of
> the wife calls in to nag the host bit. Made my
> skin crawl. I'm assuming you were probably one of
> the moron O and A fans that were making fun of
> Freda's death? I remember both O and A murdered
> everyone that made light of it, because underneath
> all the "war" they respected Don.

While I did not like her on the show, I felt bad for Don as no one should have to lose a love one that way. In fact back in those days, I was on D&M's side of the radio wars.

As I have gotten older and listened back to the old shows I realized it was Don. Don liked to go after all DJ's (i.e. like Howard).

Once D&M where done is when I began listening to O&A more. In fact I place Don up there with Howard as the most overrated DJ's ever. Always me me me and I did it all first. Oh and they both like to bring their wives into their show.

Hack and lame.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 01:46PM by Dons BlackBerry.

Posted by: Great hate campaign ()
Date: March 23, 2014 01:45PM

Congrats! I'm sure whatever chance of success Don might have prayed for has been squashed like a bug by your mighty strong thread about Mike.
Yes, you've done it. No one will ever have anything to do with Don because you have singlehandly bitched slapped him.
I used to love Don and hate Mike. You have opened my eyes.
Have you heard Don has abandoned his entire idea because of one guy's thread on FFXU?
I only pray Mike will continue to provide non dirty podcasts with lots of ads.
And birthdays.

And fuck you. I just payed $89 to Don

Posted by: Yes!!!!! ()
Date: March 23, 2014 01:47PM

Howard and Don suck!
No where near as good as MIKE

Date: March 23, 2014 01:50PM

It's never been a hate campaign. I just get tired of all the Mike bashing and the Don lovefest. I'm glad you paid your money. Good for you. No sweat off my balls and I certainly won't lose any sleep over it.

I have a opinion like everyone one else and I am not afraid to speak it.

Again, not a Don fan, always enjoyed Mike's humor more. Don was always a cheap version of Howard.

Hand to God.

Posted by: Won't lose sleep ()
Date: March 23, 2014 01:53PM

You have been posting non stop hate about don for a week

Still Hate LFF

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for King Don

Posted by: Oh the Humanity ()
Date: March 23, 2014 01:55PM

I have no interest in Don's podcast. At least DBB engages in discussion with the posters here unlike the other TMOS kool aid drinkers. Most posters were fans at one time and if Mike wasn't such a narcissistic dick and hypocrite as a person, this thread probably would have died years ago. So we are just happy to watch the slow slide into oblivion driven by laziness and stubborn belief in his own bad judgement. I say keep spending your money on TMOS bonus shows,DBB, because it only adds to their delusion and our entertainment. Carry on.

Date: March 23, 2014 02:05PM

I only partake in FREE podcasts. The only thing I will pay for is SiriusXM. That's only for O&A and because it came in my car. If and when they leave then I will cancel that and go to strictly FREE podcasts.

I can simply download them on my Samsung and play in my ride.

Money metal Cakes and the rest of the awesome Sports Junkies are always available for FREE. TMOS is available for FREE. Carolla's is available for FREE. I can get the shows I enjoy on PodcastOne for FREE.

Enjoy your Don's pay per scam. I give it 6 months on the no traffic getting RELM "network". Then I suspect Don will try to snake his way on a bigger podcast platform due to poor sales of hackfest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 02:07PM by Dons BlackBerry.

Date: March 23, 2014 02:12PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> It's never been a hate campaign. I just get tired
> of all the Mike bashing and the Don lovefest. I'm
> glad you paid your money. Good for you. No sweat
> off my balls and I certainly won't lose any sleep
> over it.
>
> I have a opinion like everyone one else and I am
> not afraid to speak it.
>
> Again, not a Don fan, always enjoyed Mike's humor
> more. Don was always a cheap version of Howard.
>
> Hand to God.

Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I used to have this point of view. I loved Mike on D and M. Not only were the planned bits and voices hilarious but he was so quick and spontaneously funny off the cuff. I used to think Don was unnecessary and annoying. I was wrong. Just listen to a show from the 90s and listen to tomorrow's tmos. I don't know why, but Mike needed Don to bring out the funny. That's obvious now. Mikes show on JFK was an abortion, his Kirk and Mike thing was brutal and the podcast is unlistenable. I still kill time at work by playing old stuff from paintyourbaldspot. It's almost unthinkable that that Mike and current Mike are the same person.

Also, I used to think Don was a horrible person too. He's mellowed and obviously been humbled these last 5 years. Mikes taken over the horrible person/bully persona and Don is much more laid back and humble.

Posted by: hahahahahahaha ()
Date: March 23, 2014 02:13PM

Can't wait to hear how BAD this will be...

-
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2014-03-23 at 2.13.56 PM.PNG

Posted by: bubbyman ()
Date: March 23, 2014 02:24PM

hahahahahahaha Wrote:
> Can't wait to hear how BAD this will be...
>
This will be interesting.

Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: March 23, 2014 03:34PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:

> I can get the shows I enjoy on PodcastOne
> for FREE.

So, PodcastOne is owned by Westwood One. It's basically the closest thing to "corporate radio" available in podcast form.

How do you think Mike feels about that?

Posted by: Lady Baltimore ()
Date: March 23, 2014 04:40PM

So Mike & crew had yet another news babe on the show Friday. At the end, Mike suggested (only half jokingly) that she do a story about him and his podcast. Talk about an awkward moment.

They're soon going to run out of people that Mike and Oscar know and then who will they interview? The janitor?

Date: March 23, 2014 05:03PM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > I can get the shows I enjoy on PodcastOne
> > for FREE.
>
> So, PodcastOne is owned by Westwood One. It's
> basically the closest thing to "corporate radio"
> available in podcast form.
>
> How do you think Mike feels about that?

Not sure, but that is the way of the future for podcasts not pay per scams. Mike is doing his own thing but similar to Carolla's platform. However Carolla is now on PodcastOne.

So who knows? I do see this as a good thing.

Date: March 23, 2014 05:07PM

hahahahahahaha Wrote:
> Can't wait to hear how BAD this will be...
>
>
> -

THIS IS AWESOME. ANOTHER HUGE GET FOR TMOS.

BOO YA!

But of course Don will then have him on his podcast and say he invented having comedians in studio.

Wait a minute, Don's pay per scam does not have a studio, it will be in his house. I believe Mike already did that bit.

Scary.

Date: March 23, 2014 05:40PM

It's my bit.

http://donandmikewebsite.com/?action=showBlog&blog_id=3938

I realized everyone on the RELM "network" sucked on TMOS. The merry band of "me's". They wanted the big piece of pie. They sucked on his show and are just a big pile of talentless hacks.

So if TMOS is so bad, and those on the RELM "network" were awful there, shows you how bad their shows are.

RELM has always been about $, not content, and not for the fans. They have made it a point to ride on the coat tails of past D&M success.

Truly Hack at it's core.

Hand to God.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 05:48PM by Dons BlackBerry.

Date: March 23, 2014 06:12PM

How can you edit a post 3 times and it still read like shit? Seriously, it's only a handful of sentences and you had to edit multiple times and that's what you came up with?Fuck off you mealy-mouthed retard...If Don's show sucks, it sucks, so be it....Can't be any worse than the free failcast...So there's that...

Posted by: Oh the Humanity ()
Date: March 23, 2014 06:25PM

Patton Oswalt is definitely an A list comedic talent who remembers Mike when he actually put forth some effort to be funny. I've said it on here before that Mike should have asked Patton to help him get voice work in Hollywood. He could put in as little time as he does with the Failcast and make 10 times the money. Too bad he is not inclined to do much of anything, let alone work at being funny. He's lucky that, unlike him, Oswalt is a decent and loyal human being. I would like to hear Oswalt's honest opinion of the current Failcast. WTF would probably sum it up. In any event, I will listen because he is an interesting and funny dude.

Date: March 23, 2014 06:37PM

peekza Wrote:
> How can you edit a post 3 times and it still read
> like shit? Seriously, it's only a handful of
> sentences and you had to edit multiple times and
> that's what you came up with?Fuck off you
> mealy-mouthed retard...If Don's show sucks, it
> sucks, so be it....Can't be any worse than the
> free failcast...So there's that...

Douchebag, just because one hits the edit button, does not mean I edited for spelling/ grammar. I added to my original post. Instead of creating additional posts covering the same topic.

Hitting the sauce? Seems you are an angry drunk.

Peekza as much as people hate me on here, it's a safe bet they hate you as well.

Now go post some more Chad Dukes hate, fangirl.

There, just for you added a few words.

BOO YA!

Just my 2 cents.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 06:40PM by Dons BlackBerry.

Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: March 23, 2014 06:50PM

I started listening back in the original Don and Mike days, on WAVA, when I was in middle school. Followed them to JFK and on to TMOS. I had a similar feeling originally, Mike was like your favorite uncle, Don was a little too intense at times. After the terrestrial and podcast forms of TMOS, it becomes painfully clear how much Mike needed that role. He's not "first chair" material. He can't prep or write, and he has immersed himself in the land of Spewack.

What percentage of "Mike's humor" on the D&M show originated from Mike? Rolling in to the studio as the mics went live and being in his car immediately after the show ended didn't leave much time for writers meetings. Which is why you now get such gems as Non-Commital, Dick Queasy and Tats for Tots instead of Marion Barry as Don's BlackBerry. I agree neither Don nor Mike will be remotely as good apart as they were together, but that ship was piloted by Don and it sailed long ago. It also highlights the kid gloves Don used in dealing with Mike's shallow nature. "Hank's Look Around Cafe" was a nice way of saying Mike was throwing money away to have a place to drink for free. When Mike was destroying his second marriage and complaining that the Paxil he was on to control his rage outbursts was preventing him from "Jay-ing O to Completion", Don could have been much crueler. For reference, remember the way Mike behaved as Ronnick's marriage was falling apart. There might be a miniscule percentage of people who are somehow finding and jumping on either of these shows without a long history of listening to what once was, but I have to think the majority are long time listeners with favorable memories that are probably clouded by nostalgia and selective recall.

TL;DR - I think both these guys probably have fairly decent 401k's or even (gasp) pensions that should kick in before too long, so neither of them need to think long term. Spewack on the other hand...

Date: March 23, 2014 07:14PM

Totally agree. Don was a control freak. He also enabled Mike to a degree. Both are definitely better together. That being said, I do believe Oscar can do that for Mike. TMOS is not as good as it can be due to Robb. Mike can let Robb continue his YouTube vault, but Robb is NOT a 2nd mike. Oscar should take more lead and let Mike shine like he did in the past.

I went back and listened to Don with this Drew guy because people said he was good. He was awful, in fact Robb is better. That hurts to say anything positive for Robb.

So, in conclusion Don's show could be better with a decent 2nd mike, and Mike's show can be better with Oscar as the main 2nd mike.

Just my 2 cents.

Date: March 23, 2014 07:24PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
----------------------------------------------
>
> Douchebag, just because one hits the edit button,
> does not mean I edited for spelling/ grammar. I
> added to my original post. Instead of creating
> additional posts covering the same topic.
>
> Hitting the sauce? Seems you are an angry drunk.
>
> Peekza as much as people hate me on here, it's a
> safe bet they hate you as well.
>
> Now go post some more Chad Dukes hate, fangirl.
>
> There, just for you added a few words.
>
> BOO YA!
>
> Just my 2 cents.

It still reads like shit...and I don't care if they do, so there's that...And the Boo -yas and the Just my 2 cents? You call me a douche and then you write Boo-Ya and Just my 2 cents? Priceless...and yet unlike Mike's failcast it has value!

Posted by: Don'sTaint ()
Date: March 23, 2014 07:26PM

Robb is better than Drew? You'd better take another listen. Drew is a talent and actually has a future, Spewak is a never-was that does nothing to add to the TMOS.Don is a good judge of talent, and the fact that he's bringing in Drew on his podcast speaks volumes of how good he is.

Date: March 23, 2014 07:26PM

Nicely put FHC

Date: March 23, 2014 07:44PM

Don'sTaint Wrote:
> Robb is better than Drew? You'd better take
> another listen. Drew is a talent and actually has
> a future, Spewak is a never-was that does nothing
> to add to the TMOS.Don is a good judge of talent,
> and the fact that he's bringing in Drew on his
> podcast speaks volumes of how good he is.

Don did hire Robb. So I would say Don's talent making has been tainted by the years of Weed smoking.

Just don't see the talent in Drew. Joe Ardiger is another example of suck. He had one good bit or line with the "beer" gimmick. Buzz is Buzz, good in small doses.

Date: March 23, 2014 07:47PM

peekza Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------
> >
> > Douchebag, just because one hits the edit
> button,
> > does not mean I edited for spelling/ grammar.
> I
> > added to my original post. Instead of creating
> > additional posts covering the same topic.
> >
> > Hitting the sauce? Seems you are an angry
> drunk.
> >
> > Peekza as much as people hate me on here, it's
> a
> > safe bet they hate you as well.
> >
> > Now go post some more Chad Dukes hate, fangirl.
> >
> > There, just for you added a few words.
> >
> > BOO YA!
> >
> > Just my 2 cents.
>
>
> It still reads like shit...and I don't care if
> they do, so there's that...And the Boo -yas and
> the Just my 2 cents? You call me a douche and then
> you write Boo-Ya and Just my 2 cents?
> Priceless...and yet unlike Mike's failcast it has
> value!

Now that I know it's annoying, I will continue.

Instead of your Mike hatefest, offer suggestions.

Also, when I respond to you I will always edit at least once.

Double standard with "so, there's that".

That's your bit. I have numerous catch phrases. We all have gimmicks.

Gots to eradicate the hate.

To be the BlackBerry, You got to beat the BlackBerry!

Wooooooooo.

"Nature Boy" Dons BlackBerry

BOO YA!

Just my 2 cents.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 07:53PM by Dons BlackBerry.

Posted by: OZ ()
Date: March 23, 2014 07:48PM

EVERY "bit" Mike did was orchestrated by Don. Conceived, Directed by Don. Mike was the talent/puppet. Welcome behind the curtain.
I anxiously await the dull reply by the lone Mike defender here.

If Mike is so God Damned good, where is a sliver of the creativity from D&M?
FROM MIKE SPECIFICALLY.
TRU NOT TO DEFLECT.
SIMPLE QUESTION:

WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT IS AT ALL CREATIVE BY NATURE?

Mike is a shallow, insecure, sad man. Otherwise why can't HE just stand on his own merits? Why must YOU continue to defend him as if he was all that and a bag o chips? You defend with the regularity and vigor that can only be explained by the fact you are Mike or someone close to him.

Otherwise, you are just full of shit. Like you're just a listener from Richmond from 1999, you loved D&M but at the same time always idolized Mike and tolerated Don, to be polite. And now, out of the fucking blue, you show up with horseshit facts and spew about Don. Because Mike is so much better?

Just let me known when the parade for Mike begins, as soon as 99.999999999999999999% of THE REST OF THE WORLD agrees with you. Cause now they don't.

I await your retort that Don's wife is fat. Because that really would speak to my arguments. As others have said, you make it much easier to see through the charade of shit that is Mike.

TEAM DON

Date: March 23, 2014 07:50PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> Don'sTaint Wrote:
> -----
> > Robb is better than Drew? You'd better take
> > another listen. Drew is a talent and actually
> has
> > a future, Spewak is a never-was that does
> nothing
> > to add to the TMOS.Don is a good judge of
> talent,
> > and the fact that he's bringing in Drew on his
> > podcast speaks volumes of how good he is.
>
> Don did hire Robb. So I would say Don's talent
> making has been tainted by the years of Weed
> smoking.
>
> Just don't see the talent in Drew. Joe Ardiger is
> another example of suck. He had one good bit or
> line with the "beer" gimmick. Buzz is Buzz, good
> in small doses.

Don was smart enough to keep Robb mostly off mic...Your shitpilejuggernaut showcases him!

Posted by: potheads ()
Date: March 23, 2014 07:51PM

Don's Black Berry said:

"Don did hire Robb. So I would say Don's talent making has been tainted by the years of Weed smoking.

Just don't see the talent in Drew. Joe Ardiger is another example of suck. He had one good bit or line with the "beer" gimmick. Buzz is Buzz, good in small doses"

YES, HE SMOKES WEED. IN CALIFORNIA YOU GET A CARD AND IT'S LEGAL.
THANK YOU JOE FUCKING FRIDAY.

HOWZ 1961 TREATING YOU?

ROLLING A BIG JOINT NOW, SMOKING TO MIKE'S FREE PODCAST

fuck off loser

Posted by: what?!?!?! ()
Date: March 23, 2014 07:54PM

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Doni smokes weed? Wel,, that cements it. He and all of his ilk must be killed.

Don is a baby killer cause he tokes!

Really, you got to come up with better shit than that.

-Signed Pineapple Express

Posted by: mike is funny ()
Date: March 23, 2014 07:54PM

Charlie!

Date: March 23, 2014 07:55PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote
>
> Now that I know it's annoying, I will continue.
>
> Instead of your Mike hatefest, offer suggestions.
>
>
> Gots to eradicate the hate.
>
> BOO YA!
>
> Just my 2 cents.

It's not annoying, it's pitiful...Almost Gavinesque...And to suggest that I haven't offered many suggestions to the show already illustrates how clueless you really are...BOO YOU!

Date: March 23, 2014 07:57PM

potheads Wrote:
> Don's Black Berry said:
>
> "Don did hire Robb. So I would say Don's talent
> making has been tainted by the years of Weed
> smoking.
>
> Just don't see the talent in Drew. Joe Ardiger is
> another example of suck. He had one good bit or
> line with the "beer" gimmick. Buzz is Buzz, good
> in small doses"
>
>
> YES, HE SMOKES WEED. IN CALIFORNIA YOU GET A CARD
> AND IT'S LEGAL.
> THANK YOU JOE FUCKING FRIDAY.
>
> HOWZ 1961 TREATING YOU?
>
>
>
> ROLLING A BIG JOINT NOW, SMOKING TO MIKE'S FREE
> PODCAST
>
>
> fuck off loser

Alcohol is legal too. Both kill brain cells.

Shut up and eat you bag of Doritos.

That's if you don't forget.

Good night Spicoli.

Posted by: land of suck ()
Date: March 23, 2014 07:58PM

hand to god, can we please get back on track with LFF podcast?
read my birthday, that's always good content filler.

Posted by: GREAT RETORT ()
Date: March 23, 2014 08:00PM

Doritos, because pot makes you hungry.

STELLAR RETORT

you know what else makes me hungry? mike's daughters pussies.

BOOM BOOM GOODNIGHT MR HAND!

Date: March 23, 2014 08:05PM

OZ Wrote:
> EVERY "bit" Mike did was orchestrated by Don.
> Conceived, Directed by Don. Mike was the
> talent/puppet. Welcome behind the curtain.
> I anxiously await the dull reply by the lone Mike
> defender here.
>
> If Mike is so God Damned good, where is a sliver
> of the creativity from D&M?
> FROM MIKE SPECIFICALLY.
> TRU NOT TO DEFLECT.
> SIMPLE QUESTION:
>
> WHAT HAS HE DONE THAT IS AT ALL CREATIVE BY
> NATURE?
>
> Mike is a shallow, insecure, sad man. Otherwise
> why can't HE just stand on his own merits? Why
> must YOU continue to defend him as if he was all
> that and a bag o chips? You defend with the
> regularity and vigor that can only be explained by
> the fact you are Mike or someone close to him.
>
> Otherwise, you are just full of shit. Like you're
> just a listener from Richmond from 1999, you loved
> D&M but at the same time always idolized Mike and
> tolerated Don, to be polite. And now, out of the
> fucking blue, you show up with horseshit facts and
> spew about Don. Because Mike is so much better?
>
> Just let me known when the parade for Mike begins,
> as soon as 99.999999999999999999% of THE REST OF
> THE WORLD agrees with you. Cause now they don't.
>
> I await your retort that Don's wife is fat.
> Because that really would speak to my arguments.
> As others have said, you make it much easier to
> see through the charade of shit that is Mike.
>
> TEAM DON

I guess all the weed has destroyed your cognitive skills. I never said I was a listener from 1999 and Richmond. You have managed to combine multiple items.

Seriously, the D&M took 2 to make it. Don did not come up with all the bits. They BOTH brought talent to the table. I never said Don was not talented. I do think he is overrated. But, that's my opinion.

Just not into Don's solo ventures. Mike entertains me more.

At the end of the day it's all about entertainment.

Enjoy Don, and I will continue to enjoy TMOS!

Just my 2 cents.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:08PM

GREAT RETORT Wrote:
> Doritos, because pot makes you hungry.
>
> STELLAR RETORT
>
> you know what else makes me hungry? mike's
> daughters pussies.
>
> BOOM BOOM GOODNIGHT MR HAND!

Classy, talking about a college freshman and an underage high school student.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:11PM

peekza Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote
> >
> > Now that I know it's annoying, I will continue.
>
> >
> > Instead of your Mike hatefest, offer
> suggestions.
> >
> >
> > Gots to eradicate the hate.
> >
> > BOO YA!
> >
> > Just my 2 cents.
>
>
> It's not annoying, it's pitiful...Almost
> Gavinesque...And to suggest that I haven't offered
> many suggestions to the show already illustrates
> how clueless you really are...BOO YOU!

BOO me.. nah BOO you..

Now BOO YA!

Posted by: OaktonWhineShop ()
Date: March 23, 2014 08:16PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:

> Not sure, but that is the way of the future for
> podcasts not pay per scams. Mike is doing his own
> thing but similar to Carolla's platform. However
> Carolla is now on PodcastOne.
>
> So who knows? I do see this as a good thing.

So...you see podcasts, like Carolla, migrating from independent platforms to the podcast equivalent of corporate radio (remembering Podcast One is owned by Westwood One, the corporate entity that Mike basically blames for ruining terrestrial radio) as a good thing. As long as they remain free.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:16PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
>
> BOO me.. nah BOO you..
>
> Now BOO YA!

Yo Mama!

Posted by: karma hi there ()
Date: March 23, 2014 08:27PM

Cause you NEVER said anything about Don's dead wife, right?

Date: March 23, 2014 08:08PM

GREAT RETORT Wrote:
>
> STELLAR RETORT
>
> daughters pussies.
>

Classy, talking about a college freshman and an underage high school student.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:27PM

OaktonWhineShop Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Not sure, but that is the way of the future for
> > podcasts not pay per scams. Mike is doing his
> own
> > thing but similar to Carolla's platform.
> However
> > Carolla is now on PodcastOne.
> >
> > So who knows? I do see this as a good thing.
>
> So...you see podcasts, like Carolla, migrating
> from independent platforms to the podcast
> equivalent of corporate radio (remembering Podcast
> One is owned by Westwood One, the corporate entity
> that Mike basically blames for ruining terrestrial
> radio) as a good thing. As long as they remain
> free.

PodcastOne and Westwood One are not the same. Westwood One was sold, I think to Citadel, not sure. The only connection is the guy that started/ owned Westwood One created/ owns PodcastOne.

Yes, I think it's good because eventually they could offer podcast content standard in vehicles etc. Podcasting is the future. It's even better than what satellite radio could have been.

People binge on content now. Whether it's podcasts or tv. If you listen to the quality of podcasts years ago to now, it's night and day.

Everyone knew it had to be monetized whether its with advertising or pay per listen. I like the option of free and fast forward vs. paying, plus ads. That's a double negative.

Posted by: Fancy Pants ()
Date: March 23, 2014 08:30PM

GREAT RETORT Wrote:
>
> STELLAR RETORT
>
> daughters pussies.
>
Yeh, nobody ever talks about Mike's kids on here....

Date: March 23, 2014 08:31PM

They're not the same but the same guy owned/started them...They are the same, one was radio, one is podcasting...

Date: March 23, 2014 08:32PM

peekza Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > BOO me.. nah BOO you..
> >
> > Now BOO YA!
>
>
> Yo Mama!

I don't do the mama thing. Not my cup of tea. But whatever sails your boat.

And, before you start I know it's float your boat. That was my Oscar bit I did earlier with changing words. Think crock pot vs. crack pot.

BOO YA KA

IN the 2K plus a dime and 4 pennies.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:32PM

Fancy Pants Wrote:
> GREAT RETORT Wrote:
> -----
> > Doritos, because pot makes you hungry.
> >
> > STELLAR RETORT
> >
> > you know what else makes me hungry? mike's
> > daughters pussies.
> >
> > BOOM BOOM GOODNIGHT MR HAND!
> Yeh, nobody ever talks about Mike's kids on
> here....

Drink bleach

Date: March 23, 2014 08:35PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> peekza Wrote:
> -----
> > Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > BOO me.. nah BOO you..
> > >
> > > Now BOO YA!
> >
> >
> > Yo Mama!
>
> I don't do the mama thing. Not my cup of tea. But
> whatever sails your boat.
>
> And, before you start I know it's float your boat.
> That was my Oscar bit I did earlier with changing
> words. Think crock pot vs. crack pot.
>
> BOO YA KA
>
> IN the 2K plus a dime and 4 pennies.

Yo mama is appropriate for the 3rd grade insults and or burns you think you are doling out you tiny brained simpleton...the rest is back peddling whether auto-correct or "oscar bit"...

Date: March 23, 2014 08:36PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:

> Classy, talking about a college freshman and an
> underage high school student.

If Mike had the same concern for his daughters that you seem to, he probably wouldn't let the underage one date a 26 year old coworker, Or turn his older daughter's getting a single room into a bit about how she can have guys stay over in her king size bed. Who knows, maybe this is the guy dating his underage daughter, that would make the comment completely tolerable to Mike.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:40PM

peekza Wrote:
> They're not the same but the same guy
> owned/started them...They are the same, one was
> radio, one is podcasting...

How can they be the same? Podcasting is different from terrestrial radio.

Westwood One was/ is a syndication avenue for content on terrestrial radio.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westwood_One_(current)

http://www.radiosurvivor.com/2014/01/15/podcast-survivor-with-podcastone-norm-pattiz-wants-to-grow-the-ultimate-form-of-democratic-delivery-for-radio/

Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: March 23, 2014 08:41PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> Totally agree. Don was a control freak. He also
> enabled Mike to a degree. Both are definitely
> better together. That being said, I do believe
> Oscar can do that for Mike. TMOS is not as good as
> it can be due to Robb. Mike can let Robb continue
> his YouTube vault, but Robb is NOT a 2nd mike.
> Oscar should take more lead and let Mike shine
> like he did in the past.
>
> I went back and listened to Don with this Drew guy
> because people said he was good. He was awful, in
> fact Robb is better. That hurts to say anything
> positive for Robb.
>
> So, in conclusion Don's show could be better with
> a decent 2nd mike, and Mike's show can be better
> with Oscar as the main 2nd mike.
>
> Just my 2 cents.

I agree that Oscar *could* fill that role, but he won't. He has a weird hero-worship thing going with Mike; even though by all reports he is solely responsible for the podcast even existing. Oscar's influence brought the number of bonus shows up to their current levels from the pathetic Ronnick era 3.4 a month. He made some attempt at revamping the horrid website, but he doesn't seem willing to step up to that pseudo program director role that is so sorely needed. He won't kick the audio vault to the curb. He seems ok being third fiddle, and even kissing up to Robb. ("He loves so hard.") And laughing like a hyena because it is expected.

Sadly, Oscar is in similar situations on 2 of his 3 (I don't listen to Crap 411, maybe he is ToMo's bitch as well) podcasts. Both BOAD and TMOS suffer from an overbearing personality dragging the entire show down.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:42PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> peekza Wrote:
> -----
> > They're not the same but the same guy
> > owned/started them...They are the same, one was
> > radio, one is podcasting...
>
>
> How can they be the same? Podcasting is different
> from terrestrial radio.
>
> Westwood One was/ is a syndication avenue for
> content on terrestrial radio.
>
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westwood_One_(curr
> ent)
>
> http://www.radiosurvivor.com/2014/01/15/podcast-su
> rvivor-with-podcastone-norm-pattiz-wants-to-grow-t
> he-ultimate-form-of-democratic-delivery-for-radio/

You can't be that dense...It's like I'm arguing with a child...

Date: March 23, 2014 08:46PM

peekza Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> -----
> > peekza Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > > BOO me.. nah BOO you..
> > > >
> > > > Now BOO YA!
> > >
> > >
> > > Yo Mama!
> >
> > I don't do the mama thing. Not my cup of tea.
> But
> > whatever sails your boat.
> >
> > And, before you start I know it's float your
> boat.
> > That was my Oscar bit I did earlier with
> changing
> > words. Think crock pot vs. crack pot.
> >
> > BOO YA KA
> >
> > IN the 2K plus a dime and 4 pennies.
>
> Yo mama is appropriate for the 3rd grade insults
> and or burns you think you are doling out you tiny
> brained simpleton...the rest is back peddling
> whether auto-correct or "oscar bit"...

OH, I see "Peekza" is the only one that can have a bit or gimmick. Also, you try and use big words to sound smart. I simply write what comes to mind. I answer your questions, but you always disagree or don't like my answers...

You fall back on cutdowns or back peddling. It's ok your secret is safe with me. You are not as smart as you think.

Just my 2 cents.

Now go shake that money maker in front of your mirror and scream I am cool.

BOO YA!

*edited for comedic purposes only

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 08:48PM by Dons BlackBerry.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:49PM

It wasn't a bit though...you are that dumb...

Date: March 23, 2014 08:52PM

peekza Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> -----
> > peekza Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > They're not the same but the same guy
> > > owned/started them...They are the same, one
> was
> > > radio, one is podcasting...
> >
> >
> > How can they be the same? Podcasting is
> different
> > from terrestrial radio.
> >
> > Westwood One was/ is a syndication avenue for
> > content on terrestrial radio.
> >
> >
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westwood_One_(curr
>
> > ent)
> >
> >
> http://www.radiosurvivor.com/2014/01/15/podcast-su
>
> >
> rvivor-with-podcastone-norm-pattiz-wants-to-grow-t
>
> >
> he-ultimate-form-of-democratic-delivery-for-radio/
>
>
>
> You can't be that dense...It's like I'm arguing
> with a child...

My point exactly. Thats like saying apples and oranges are the same. Yes, they are fruits but are different.

You can't be that dense?

Just my 2 cents.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:54PM

Four Hour Club Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> -----
> > Totally agree. Don was a control freak. He also
> > enabled Mike to a degree. Both are definitely
> > better together. That being said, I do believe
> > Oscar can do that for Mike. TMOS is not as good
> as
> > it can be due to Robb. Mike can let Robb
> continue
> > his YouTube vault, but Robb is NOT a 2nd mike.
> > Oscar should take more lead and let Mike shine
> > like he did in the past.
> >
> > I went back and listened to Don with this Drew
> guy
> > because people said he was good. He was awful,
> in
> > fact Robb is better. That hurts to say anything
> > positive for Robb.
> >
> > So, in conclusion Don's show could be better
> with
> > a decent 2nd mike, and Mike's show can be
> better
> > with Oscar as the main 2nd mike.
> >
> > Just my 2 cents.
>
> I agree that Oscar *could* fill that role, but he
> won't. He has a weird hero-worship thing going
> with Mike; even though by all reports he is solely
> responsible for the podcast even existing. Oscar's
> influence brought the number of bonus shows up to
> their current levels from the pathetic Ronnick era
> 3.4 a month. He made some attempt at revamping the
> horrid website, but he doesn't seem willing to
> step up to that pseudo program director role that
> is so sorely needed. He won't kick the audio vault
> to the curb. He seems ok being third fiddle, and
> even kissing up to Robb. ("He loves so hard.") And
> laughing like a hyena because it is expected.
>
> Sadly, Oscar is in similar situations on 2 of his
> 3 (I don't listen to Crap 411, maybe he is ToMo's
> bitch as well) podcasts. Both BOAD and TMOS suffer
> from an overbearing personality dragging the
> entire show down.

Agreed. You see Peekza, this person had a good take.

Now, Peekza have a take and don't suck!

Date: March 23, 2014 09:05PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
>
> Agreed. You see Peekza, this person had a good
> take.
>
> Now, Peekza have a take and don't suck!

Now you're quoting Jim Rome?

Date: March 23, 2014 09:16PM

Can't wait, about 16 hours till a brand new FREE episode of TMOS.

Mike O'Meara is podcast gold. Over a gazillion downloads.

Why?

Because We Get It!

Date: March 23, 2014 09:20PM

peekza Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> ---
> >
> > Agreed. You see Peekza, this person had a good
> > take.
> >
> > Now, Peekza have a take and don't suck!
>
>
> Now you're quoting Jim Rome?

Yes that's my new bit. Quote other DJ's.

Hey Now.

Silly Bazilly.

Let's pull the curtain back: later I will combine the bits by purposely messing them up.

Money Metal.

Love you, miss you!

BOO YA!

*edited for comedic purposes only.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 09:21PM by Dons BlackBerry.

Date: March 23, 2014 09:37PM

Finally, Robb or a friend has hit on a way to kill this forum. Don's BlackBerry. Kudos.

Date: March 23, 2014 09:38PM

Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
but Robb is NOT a 2nd mike.

So, in conclusion Don's show could be better with
a decent 2nd mike

The Mic O'Meara show uses Mikerophones. Good to know. Moron..

Date: March 23, 2014 09:50PM

Always the hate.

Can't we all just get along.

:-) they can hear it.

Date: March 23, 2014 09:55PM

who are "they and "what" can they hear?

Date: March 23, 2014 09:55PM

Intractable Insobriety Wrote:
> Finally, Robb or a friend has hit on a way to kill
> this forum. Don's BlackBerry. Kudos.

It won't work

Date: March 23, 2014 10:18PM

Dons Other BlackBerry Wrote:
> Can't wait, about 16 hours till a brand new FREE
> episode of TMOS.
>
> Mike O'Meara is podcast gold. Over a gazillion
> downloads.
>
> Why?
>
> Because We Get It!

Podcast gold, but radio kryptonite...That's why he lost his house...

Date: March 23, 2014 10:42PM

Here's a suggestion...Lose the birthday segment

Date: March 23, 2014 10:52PM

The birthday segment rocks. I love all of the wild and crazy impressions Mike O'Meara does.

I look forward to them every Thursday.

I think to show needs more Audio Vault.

I'll hang up and listen.

Date: March 23, 2014 11:02PM

Dons Other BlackBerry Wrote:
> The birthday segment rocks. I love all of the wild
> and crazy impressions Mike O'Meara does.
>
> I look forward to them every Thursday.
>
> I think to show needs more Audio Vault.
>
> I'll hang up and listen.

Fans like you have enabled Mike and are the very reason for the current level of suck...Congrats...And considering the audio vault are really just videos trending on FB, why even run that segment? It's old news by the time Robb gets to it anyway...Heads Up Monday he will run a 5 day old story about a singing nun...riveting...

Posted by: Double Standard ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:18PM

What's funny is you people poked fun of the TMOS fan page for making their page private.

So you get Dons BlackBerry blocked on here.

Bunch of hypocrites and babies.

Dons BlackBerry will rise from the dirt and bring down vengeance on all.

Mike O'Meara rules.

Don Geronimo sucks.

Just my 2 cents.

Date: March 23, 2014 11:21PM

Double Standard Wrote:
> What's funny is you people poked fun of the TMOS
> fan page for making their page private.
>
> So you get Dons BlackBerry blocked on here.
>
> Bunch of hypocrites and babies.
>
> Dons BlackBerry will rise from the dirt and bring
> down vengeance on all.
>
> Mike O'Meara rules.
>
> Don Geronimo sucks.
>
> Just my 2 cents.

WTF are you talking about? Who got DBB blocked?

Date: March 23, 2014 11:27PM

Dons BlackBerry's IP address has been blocked. So one of these little babies complained to Cary.

He posted nothing off topic and only items related to this thread's topic.

No matter if you agree or not, having someone blocked is the ultimate pussy thing to do.

Hypocrisy.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: FFXU Cops ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:29PM

Double Standard Wrote:
> What's funny is you people poked fun of the TMOS
> fan page for making their page private.
>
> So you get Dons BlackBerry blocked on here.
>
> Bunch of hypocrites and babies.
>
> Dons BlackBerry will rise from the dirt and bring
> down vengeance on all.
>
> Mike O'Meara rules.
>
> Don Geronimo sucks.
>
> Just my 2 cents.

Good luck with that...

Date: March 23, 2014 11:30PM

Dons BlackBerry will live on.

Help wanted:

New IP address needed.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: Mike O Meara ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:33PM

I miss Dons BlackBerry. He was awesome. It sucks these trolls got him blocked.

Losers.

www.mikeomearashow.com

Posted by: AndromedaGal ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:33PM

Every time I read that dorky "just my two cents" stuff, I can't help but think of this guy:
Attachments:
lion3.jpg

Posted by: Ghost of Dons BlackBerry ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:39PM

Fuck the police...

Don Geronimo pay per scam will suck.

Mike O'Meara show is FREE and is awesome.

Mike O'Meara is a better than Don Geronimo.

BOO YA!

Just my 2 cents.

Date: March 23, 2014 11:51PM

Double Standard Wrote:
> Dons BlackBerry's IP address has been blocked. So
> one of these little babies complained to Cary.
>
> He posted nothing off topic and only items related
> to this thread's topic.
>
> No matter if you agree or not, having someone
> blocked is the ultimate pussy thing to do.
>
> Hypocrisy.
>
> Just my 2 cents.

And yet you are still posting...hmmmm...

Date: March 23, 2014 11:54PM

Let's just say google works wonders.

Date: March 23, 2014 11:54PM

AndromedaGal Wrote:
> Every time I read that dorky "just my two cents"
> stuff, I can't help but think of this guy:

I think of this guy sticking pennies up his nose...
Attachments:
gavin1.jpg

Date: March 23, 2014 11:55PM

Sorry, Peekza can't edit.

Mike O'Meara is money, Don takes your money.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: AndromedaGal ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:57PM

peekza Wrote:
> AndromedaGal Wrote:
> -----
> > Every time I read that dorky "just my two
> cents"
> > stuff, I can't help but think of this guy:
>
>
> I think of this guy sticking pennies up his
> nose...

LOL!! That works too.

Date: March 24, 2014 12:01AM

This is what happens when this thread does not like when people like TMOS.

They complain and get you blocked.

They make fun of the TMOS fan page.

Hypocrites.

BOO YA!

Just my 2 cents.
Attachments:
phpXh1VY7

Date: March 24, 2014 12:20AM

Got love Chad Dukes zing at the opening of the newest Big O and Dukes.

Proof Don Geronimo loves backstabbing ala Howard Stern.

Don's pay per scam.

www.mikeomearashow.com

Mike O'Meara rules, friend of all.

Date: March 24, 2014 12:21AM

Ghost of Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> Sorry, Peekza can't edit.
>
> Mike O'Meara is money, Don takes your money.
>
> Just my 2 cents.

No...it should read- Sorry Peekza, can't edit...It appears that I lost the ability to edit the poor way you wrote it...

Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: March 24, 2014 12:26AM

No matter how annoying, I do feel it was a mistake to complain/block DBB.

If we just ignore these types while continuing our conversations, they would eventually get bored and leave.

Date: March 24, 2014 12:32AM

You do realize that this board had a field day making fun of the TMOS fan page, right?

TOTAL HYPOCRISY.

Don's show will be a giant failure. Just look at the pictures of his "home studio". Losers are throwing you money away. Don's fans are the same people who buy everything from infomercials.

BOO YA!

Just my 2 cents.

Date: March 24, 2014 12:37AM

Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
> No matter how annoying, I do feel it was a mistake
> to complain/block DBB.
>
> If we just ignore these types while continuing our
> conversations, they would eventually get bored and
> leave.

Did someone complain? I get that sometimes and just repost later and it works. Of course I noticed who you have to contact to correct it so that may have something to do with it.

Date: March 24, 2014 12:39AM

Ghost of Dons BlackBerry Wrote:
> This is what happens when this thread does not
> like when people like TMOS.
>
> They complain and get you blocked.
>
> They make fun of the TMOS fan page.
>
> Hypocrites.
>
> BOO YA!
>
> Just my 2 cents.

I'm sorry you got blocked Tom
Attachments:
Expert Phone dialer.jpg

Date: March 24, 2014 12:41AM

bubbyman Wrote:
> Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
> -----
> > No matter how annoying, I do feel it was a
> mistake
> > to complain/block DBB.
> >
> > If we just ignore these types while continuing
> our
> > conversations, they would eventually get bored
> and
> > leave.
>
>
> Did someone complain? I get that sometimes and
> just repost later and it works. Of course I
> noticed who you have to contact to correct it so
> that may have something to do with it.

Maybe it was the Don's other BB...

Date: March 24, 2014 12:41AM

There's a handful of people on this board that post on everything and everyone's thread. However, if you are new and they disagree with your posts or feel like they are not the stars anymore...they get you blocked.

Total hypocrisy.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: Overt Operative ()
Date: March 24, 2014 12:44AM

I get that message, too, when I have my VPN activated. Poor DBB has a persecution complex. All he has to do is reset his modem or disconnect his anonymizing VPN.
Attachments:
vpn block.JPG

Pages: PreviousFirst...344345346347348349350351352353354...LastNext
Current Page: 349 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.