HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...456457458459460461462463464465466...LastNext
Current Page: 461 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 30, 2014 05:23PM

461...Semper Fat
Attachments:
Bet it tastes like ass.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 30, 2014 05:47PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cary's Famous Tatrz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm going accept the Cake and Cookies
> > challenge.Any recs on an episode?
>
>
> Try the latest...fucking brutal

I was going to suggest that, but I think it lacked Katie doing her dog voice ... that's a must-listen. And not for the reasons the C&C fans put forth.

Cary's Famous will be the arbiter.

Posted by: Cary and Carla ()
Date: September 30, 2014 06:42PM

peekza Wrote:
> Intractable Insobriety Wrote:
> -----
> > Cary's Famous Tatrz Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I'm going accept the Cake and Cookies
> > > challenge.Any recs on an episode?
> >
> > You are a MAN, baby! I say, why not #28?
> >
> > don't answer, peek...
>
>
> I haven't heard that one

peek, I just figured you'd jump in with all sorts of reasons why he shouldn't listen to any episode of C&C. Which, of course, I couldn't argue with.

Sometimes we have to let our children learn not to touch the hot stove, peek honey.

Posted by: Cary's Famous Tatrz ()
Date: September 30, 2014 08:48PM

Im in. ..punch the clock. I cant even here Katie. Her voice is like a dog whistle

Date: September 30, 2014 08:52PM

I might have to bail...what is this??? The klubbers like this???

Date: September 30, 2014 08:56PM

Im out...can't do it. ..

Date: September 30, 2014 09:00PM

Well we certainly needn't worry of ever hearing this on a real radio station. .

Date: September 30, 2014 09:06PM

Turned it off. Looking for my gun. Must shoot self...

Posted by: Katie Forbes Powers von Herrmann ()
Date: September 30, 2014 09:24PM

Hey, Cary's Famous Tatrz: I hate haters. And you; I hate you, too.

KFPvH

Posted by: Robb Mobb speaks ()
Date: September 30, 2014 09:36PM

Robb and Katie are awesome!
by Mathman826 on Sep 17, 2014
RATING: 5 stars
I've been listening to Robb Spewak for the last 20 years and have always thought of him as a genius with an elaborate sense of humor. He's found his equal in Katie. I can't get enough of these two! I've never had sex with a man but if Spewak wanted to..... I'm just saying.

Another Hit For MORE
by Traveler0525 on Sep 20, 2014
I just found this podcast last week and have round up a huge overage bill with Verizon just to download the back episodes. I was skeptical at first as to whether Robb could carry a show on his own (mostly) but once I began to listen I was hooked. These to have such chemistry together and are obviously having so much fun (at the expense of their families at times but why not.? ) that I wish the show was more than an hour a week. Katie's voice and infectious laugh (not to mention periodically malfunctioning verbal filter) make her the perfect sidekick for Robb.. I cannot recommend this podcast higher. I'm hooked and hope these two podcast for years to come. When Mike retires (I see endless possibilities with all the young blood) He will have brought in enough young talent to keep The shows going for decades to come...

Posted by: Robb Mobb speaks ()
Date: September 30, 2014 09:38PM

Finally!
by Crown Tech on Jul 01, 2014
Kevin: Love, Love, Love! Just great chat between two (and occasionally more) friends about everyday life! Soooooo much fun! They have made me spit coffee out my nose on more than one occasion. Zeke: Wuv me sum Judd! We should hung out togeder! Bet we could be most bestest buds! And Pwesley is make me giggle...peshallee cause my think she hot! Du claw powers! Miz Katie and Mistur Robb is best when my dady snugles me and starts to giggle. More cake and cookie, pweez!

This show is the tops! It will make you laugh so hard you will...
by dbriw on Jun 20, 2014
So let's talk about how cool, funny, hilarious and just the best podcast show on iTunes. We'll, with the radio expertise of both of them and their ability to make you laugh so hard that you will make you (you fill in the blank). That right there should tell you it's one to put in the history books of podcasting to listen too. Katie will just pick up your spirits with her laughter and her ability to counter everyone of Robb's jokes and just let it roll into the next segment of the story and her Judd voice is just down right hilarious. As for Robb that man has talent too with his wit and his funny nature it fits Katie's hilarious ways and her stories. So keep up the great work guys and gals,

Posted by: Four Hour Club ()
Date: September 30, 2014 09:43PM

The Robb Mobb also think Jerry Lewis, Elvis and The Beatles are the greatest ever.
Attachments:
whitebread.jpg

Posted by: Billo ()
Date: September 30, 2014 10:36PM

White bread is the greatest thing ever!

Posted by: Mike D1 ()
Date: September 30, 2014 11:07PM

Katie Forbes Powers von Herrmann Wrote:
> Hey, Cary's Famous Tatrz: I hate haters. And you;
> I hate you, too.
>
> KFPvH

Hi Katie!

Please tell us who touched you when you were young to make you have the baby voice that you have!

Your voice is BEYOND fucking annoying!

Date: September 30, 2014 11:08PM

Just like he mentioned on the show, this is LFF's "new bit" to discourage dissention in the Fan Klub ranks: sarcastically agreeing with people making perfectly valid points. Tim Miranda, you can speak your mind here any time.
Attachments:
LFFsoundboard.PNG

Date: September 30, 2014 11:11PM

Also, Patrick McHugh and Jason Adams are clearly super geniuses. Please, more fart sounds. Comedy gold indeed.

Date: September 30, 2014 11:31PM

Carla: Googling Maine's residency requirement in order to file for divorce. For a friend.

Date: September 30, 2014 11:33PM

Carla: "Hand to God."

Date: September 30, 2014 11:34PM

He thinks he's being hilarious, but his daughter seems to be giving her opinion of her lazy piece of shit excuse for a father. If this was video, I'd bet she's blinking "Help Me" in Morse code.

Date: September 30, 2014 11:42PM

Cary: My own personal living police artist sketch.

Posted by: Blobb Spewsack ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:21AM

That picture proves that unattractiveness does not skip a generation.

Posted by: Colonel Sanders ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:36AM

That insignia on Robb's fleece pullover appears to be the Kentucky Colonels' one. I had thought that the Kentucky Colonels were an order of generally honorable mem who had achieved something in life, and you had to be nominated by someone who had already been bestowed the honor.

Who would have nominated him, maybe his dad? What sort of CV would he have been able to submit?

Perhaps most importantly, how many members disassociated themselves from the order upon finding out that Robb was to be one of them?

Date: October 01, 2014 12:38AM

Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
> That picture proves that unattractiveness does not
> skip a generation.

Damn you genetics

Posted by: Morons. All of them. ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:20AM

Robb Mobb speaks Wrote:
> Another Hit For MORE
> by Traveler0525 on Sep 20, 2014
> RATING: 5 stars
> I just found this podcast last week and have round
> up a huge overage bill with Verizon just to
> download the back episodes. I was skeptical at
> first as to whether Robb could carry a show on his
> own (mostly) but once I began to listen I was
> hooked. These to have such chemistry together and
> are obviously having so much fun (at the expense
> of their families at times but why not.? ) that I
> wish the show was more than an hour a week.
> Katie's voice and infectious laugh (not to mention
> periodically malfunctioning verbal filter) make
> her the perfect sidekick for Robb.. I cannot
> recommend this podcast higher. I'm hooked and hope
> these two podcast for years to come. When Mike
> retires (I see endless possibilities with all the
> young blood) He will have brought in enough young
> talent to keep The shows going for decades to
> come...

So this moron tries to act like he stumbled on this podcast to add credibility to his review. But he decides to use the name "another hit for MORE" (proving he's a fan klubber). He also says he wasn't sure if Robb could carry a show on his own (proving he knows Rob is a sidekick on Mike's show). So much fail in that review. It's blatantly obvious that this person is just yet another low IQ klubber that feels the need to be like Mike and be deceitful when it's not needed.

I'm going to post a review and say "I just stumbled on this show, never heard of Rob before. He's come a long way from when he was getting taped to a tree on Don and Mike or when he was begging for a job when WJFK flipped."

Date: October 01, 2014 01:46AM

Morons. All of them. Wrote:
> I'm going to post a review and say "I just
> stumbled on this show, never heard of Rob before.
> He's come a long way from when he was getting
> taped to a tree on Don and Mike or when he was
> begging for a job when WJFK flipped."

Begging unsuccessfully for any job whatsoever when WJFK flipped and then drinking like a fish for months while being unemployed and contemplating his own worthlessness, to be precise.

This next observation is in a grey area. I am not attempting to attack or demean any family members of the Failcast, especially if they've been dealt a bad hand genetically. This is purely a discussion of Blob(b)'s lack of parenting. That being said, Julia has not benefited from a diet of tater tot casserole and sugary cereals, just like any human. She'll be in college soon, and with her growing up in direct exposure to a barely functioning alcoholic father, it seems unlikely she will choose sobriety. If you throw the freshmen fifteen on top of her current build, the end result is not a good place to be.

Hopefully this is idle speculation, but if Blob(b) is such a "great father" who "loves so hard" (according to childless Oscar and twice divorced LFF), shouldn't he at least attempt to set a better example? Instead he drinks to excess, eats garbage, refuses to excercise and plays pretend radio or screws around on facebook every night.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:13AM

yeah, but other than that, he's aces

Date: October 01, 2014 02:48AM

Wow lit a fire under Katies ass I guess. Sorry your show sucks. I mean that. Your podcast sucks. and you don't have a great ass. you have a fat ass. Like Robb. ...

Date: October 01, 2014 03:03AM

Id totally fuck Julia in a few years when she's legal. And then drink dads booze and fuck Cary and pretty much run Robbs joint...who's tits are bigger? Julia's or dads?

Posted by: fuck me! this isn't dead yet? ()
Date: October 01, 2014 03:09AM

I used to listen to the Mike O'Meara show but a couple years ago the constant whining started grating on me and then the show became a mouth-breather's rah rah club and I ditched it for better conversations in other podcasts that are capable of nuanced, educated conversation and debate. Last week I decided to give it a listen again. Big fucking mistake. RoBBBBBBBBBBBBitch is a fat cunt again after losing all that weight when I last listened. Mike is a load of shite still. Oscar needs to wake up from his coma and hitch a wagon to something that isn't going to suffer from cardiac arrest in the next couple years. Mike has another kid? Poor wee fella. I never liked Buzz. Spineless passive aggressive douchebag. Then again, who wants to work with the wideload whining minging fucktard that is Mike? Can't say I blame Buzz for leaving. But goddamn, I listened this week, and even as a passive listener, I was getting angry at the entitled attitudes of the two fat cunts behind the mic. I don't think Oscar is there for anything other than an easy paycheck.

I decided to find out what happened to Buzz and Marc. Then I found this thread. This will be my one and only post here.

Fuck Mike O'Meara. He's a BIG Fat Lardy reason the world hates this country. I wonder how much cop dick has ruined his ability to use his mouth to talk without using a verbal crutch. Fucking uniform bollock licking cunty mc'cunterson. Tell me the last time you saw your feet standing upright without using your pudgy arms to move your gut to the side you piece of shit that loves calling the kettle black after sucking off pigs in uniform.

Go fuck yourself Mike. I'd like to see you try it. You can't even see your dick when you fap. Lousy cunts calling yourselves entertainment is criminal to what is legitimate effort filled content by truly talented people- and that is every other podcast. Not just the one's I listened to- its ALL of them.

Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: October 01, 2014 09:04AM

i don't understand why oscar even tries to continue telling a story with the CONSTANT interruptions of those 2 assholes. would be great if he would just totally clam-up and say absolutely nothing after, i don't know, the TENTH interruption!

Posted by: Ermagerd Drted Rfrnce2 ()
Date: October 01, 2014 09:46AM

Cary's Famous Tatrz Wrote:
> Well we certainly needn't worry of ever hearing
> this on a real radio station. .

It is.

Saturdays it is on in good old Iowa.

Posted by: jhopkinsffxu ()
Date: October 01, 2014 09:47AM

Just Saturday?

I thought it was on daily.

Posted by: jhopssssssss ()
Date: October 01, 2014 10:00AM

Read for comprehension, OK? Talking about the execrable Cake and Cookies.

Date: October 01, 2014 10:08AM

Sorry, my mistake.

Also, I didn't realize that KCJJ broadcast C&C.

Do they put the other MORE shows on the air too?

Date: October 01, 2014 10:13AM

pretty sure it's just that one. sorry, there's NOTHING that could make me listen to a robb-centric show.

Date: October 01, 2014 10:31AM

Carla: Mike's bringing in some extra cash working as an earlobe model. Guess which one he is.
Attachments:
LFFearmodel

Date: October 01, 2014 11:10AM

Big fight on today's show between Oscar and Mike. Pretty good.

mike was busted by oscar for a lie and it pissed him off.

If you don't listen usually, definitely worth it.

I thought Oscar was going to walk out at one point.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2014 11:32AM by Blobb Spewsack.

Date: October 01, 2014 11:36AM

any chance for a quick overview of what the lie was??

Posted by: Groker ()
Date: October 01, 2014 11:42AM

Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
> Big fight on today's show between Oscar and Mike.
> Pretty good.
>
> mike was busted by oscar for a lie and it pissed
> him off.
>
> If you don't listen usually, definitely worth it.
>
> I thought Oscar was going to walk out at one
> point.

Little late for Oscar to get pissed at LFF's lies.

Posted by: George Jones ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:04PM

I haven't heard this show yet but Oscar is a huge liar, mostly to make himself seem more important. He was busted big time on BOAD a couple weeks ago for not telling the truth about their NY radio gig. He was nailed to the cross by Dukes but would never completely admit it. I think he was also bullshitting about being asked present/participate on a panel discussion at the podcast convention. He bragged about it but there was no follow up and no one pressed him. I don't dislike Oscar but he does have a loose association with the truth.

Posted by: peezka ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:15PM

I love the TMOS podcast. I have been listening every day for all four years. I think the five people that complain about it here are total losers.

Date: October 01, 2014 12:16PM

Many years ago, Oscar was at a conference for VCs and people that want to have VCs give them $.

The truth and Oscar are strangers.

He wants to be a "big shot" but doesn't want to do the things required. He hustles a lot, but doesn't really follow thru nor troubles himself with doing the ground work. It is all get rich quick stuff.

Posted by: Virtual Chciken ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:18PM

What is a VC? Virtual Chciken? What's wrong with sellling Virtual Chickens. I have three.

Posted by: MN Fan ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:23PM

I also think the TMOS podcast is great! Cake and Cookies is also amazing and the Tony Perkins podcast off to a great start.

Date: October 01, 2014 12:24PM

Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
> Big fight on today's show between Oscar and Mike.
> Pretty good.
>
> mike was busted by oscar for a lie and it pissed
> him off.
>
> If you don't listen usually, definitely worth it.
>
> I thought Oscar was going to walk out at one
> point.

Yeah, can we get a rundown?

Date: October 01, 2014 12:29PM

Mike started talking about Tim Miranda's comment on the fan page about playing all the shitting sound boards sounds repeatedly and how he hates addressing the negative, but had to.

Then it went toward blocking trolls. Mike said he hadn't requested anyone from the show to block anyone in 3 months. Oscar refuted that and found the exact text from mike from august.

Mike went nuclear after being incorrect and he and Oscar got into it pretty hard.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2014 12:56PM by Blobb Spewsack.

Posted by: JO Atnight ()
Date: October 01, 2014 12:32PM

DO you know the timestamp point when it starts? I cant bring myself to listen to the whole show...

Date: October 01, 2014 12:38PM

What I will never understand about the show is the idea that somehow the "elements" are vital to everything.

And that somehow having a slightly different version of Hava Nagila playing under the same Jewish impression of the same Jewish stereotype about the same Jewish people somehow makes everything fresh and interesting.

Date: October 01, 2014 12:54PM

JO Atnight Wrote:
> DO you know the timestamp point when it starts? I
> cant bring myself to listen to the whole show...

It's pretty much the entire show after the shitty opening.

Posted by: Fan since 106.7 ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:02PM

Could you imagine having those two chuckleheads as your business partners? Scary. God bless Oscar.

Groker Wrote:
> Blobb Spewsack Wrote:
> -----
> > Big fight on today's show between Oscar and
> Mike.
> > Pretty good.
> >
> > mike was busted by oscar for a lie and it
> pissed
> > him off.
> >
> > If you don't listen usually, definitely worth
> it.
> >
> > I thought Oscar was going to walk out at one
> > point.
>
> Little late for Oscar to get pissed at LFF's lies.

Posted by: Big Fan ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:08PM

The show was great today. Loved it.

Date: October 01, 2014 01:10PM

Oscar said at anytime he could leave the show...
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2014-10-01 at 12.09.16 PM.png

Date: October 01, 2014 01:15PM

I'm sure it was just in the heat of the moment. They'll be fine. The show is absolutely great. I love Mike, Oscar, and Robb. I do miss Buzz.

Date: October 01, 2014 01:25PM

wow . . . for the first time in a LONG time, i'm looking forward to listening to this!!!

first, i don't get why mike would get so pissed at something so STUPID. second, i'm glad that oscar sounds like he's got the proof, and doesn't back down!

mike always makes little shit-comments about the other stuff oscar does, so maybe oscar's finally tired of it.

i will say, if oscar goes, i'm done. even though he can barely get a word in on the show, can you even IMAGINE it just being mike and rob????

Date: October 01, 2014 01:38PM

this is LFF being a thin skined bitch at its best.

Posted by: Thin Skin ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:42PM

His skin is the only thing thin on Mike.

A normal person just would have brushed it off with "oh, I guess I screwed that up." Unfortunately he was pretending to be Magnanimous Mike, who lets people express their opinions...unless they are populated with facts...and are made by his business partner.

Posted by: Steve K. ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:45PM

Totally stoked to listen today! I am an eBay seller, so I work from home. My afternoon routine is to re-listen to yesterday's TMOS podcast and then listen to today immediately afterward. Hot coffee has just been brewed and I'm listed some great action figures today. this is the best part of the day! I am so psyched!

Date: October 01, 2014 01:47PM

Episode was also great because Mike gets called out on his "You know" crutch and plays the youtube video of the compilation.

Date: October 01, 2014 01:48PM

peezka Wrote:
> I love the TMOS podcast. I have been listening
> every day for all four years. I think the five
> people that complain about it here are total
> losers.

Now that's just fucking pitiful

Posted by: Byron J. ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:55PM

I'm listening to today's podcast. I wouldn't describe that as a "fight". I'm pretty sure they were just kidding. Audio vault was hilarious. Love TMOS!!!

Posted by: FFU Loser ()
Date: October 01, 2014 01:57PM

Hi everyone. Today's show was great!

Date: October 01, 2014 01:58PM

> peekza Wrote:
> -----
> > I love the TMOS podcast. I have been listening
> > every day for all four years. I think the five
> > people that complain about it here are total
> > losers.
>
>
> Now that's just totally cool!

Posted by: Beth A. ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:01PM

I really enjoy the show. Listen every single day.

Best.Podcast.Ever.

Posted by: Cake ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:06PM

461 pages of this crap?

Date: October 01, 2014 02:08PM

Please to expound at any length you can muster about why TMOS is just the bestest podcast around.

Keep on thinking you're going to shut the thread down, clubber. But welcome. We love you.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:11PM

Oscar was right. He isn't a request a group block type of guy. He certainly didn't bring a " block candidate" to the show, even if he did suggest a group block of somebody Mike was bragging about blocking. I don't even know if he's done that, but if he did it was three years ago.

Robb's out here talking about how good a block feels like a loser. Oscar is right to make fun of those types of guys.

And of course Mike wants to take his ball and go home, because he was stubbornly wrong about a silly factual item.

Mike pulled the "...you sit and cherry pick me on MY SHOW, WHICH I INVITED YOU TO JOIN" card. Really, Mike? All the labor Oscar put in? It was his damn idea in the first place. You didn't even know this was a thing.

Posted by: Intractable Insobreity ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:16PM

Thank You! It's just funny. (Makes me laugh). Brightens my day. Listening to the gang, is like listening to an old friend. I enjoy laughing... so it's just an enjoyable part of my day. I don't want to "shut the thread down" - is FFU only for the 5 people that hate the show to post? Or can actual fans share their joy?

461 pages. Of.THIS.nonsense?

Intractable Insobriety Wrote:
> I totally agree TMOS is just the bestest podcast
> around.
>
> We love you.

Posted by: bubbyman ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:18PM

So Mike gets mad because someone points out that he's playing the new music every single day.... Today made 9 in a row. Maybe Tim can go join Dan Town's fan page.

Posted by: Fan since WNEW days ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:18PM

Love the show! Listen every day!!!

TMOS forever!!!

Posted by: Iron Log ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:22PM

Mike never has a point in these arguments. If he wasn't such a bully he wouldn't have had this issue. He had to press this silly issue and screwed himself. Like, I knew Oscar was right or mostly right just as a regular listener.

Listen to where Mike quickly takes arguments. It's my show. I invited you here. I'm rethinking the whole enchilada. I have a bachelor's degree and what do you have? I don't want to get too personal about this, but you can't deal with someone like this.

Posted by: WJFK fan ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:24PM

Big fan of the show. Absolutely love it! Cake and Cookies is strong, as is the Tony Perkins show featuring Gary Stein. The Cake and Cookies Labor Day Salute to the Jerry Lewis telethon was amazing. Really brought me back to those fun days, it was more than nostalgic. I really felt like I was there!

Date: October 01, 2014 02:27PM

1. It's been nine days? :) C'mon, Mike.

2. Did they pull (or not post) the YouTube video???

bubbyman Wrote:
> So Mike gets mad because someone points out that
> he's playing the new music every single day....
> Today made 9 in a row. Maybe Tim can go join Dan
> Town's fan page.

Posted by: Truth Bucket ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:28PM

I just found this site/thread yesterday.

Y'all are just a bunch of meany-bo-beanies.

Nuff said.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:33PM

I forget who put that together, it was from a couple months ago, and just now made it to Mike.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:33PM

I'd love to know what the "tornado of BS" Mike accused Oscar of living in is. Mike challenged him, and made Robb read the text because he thought Oscar would lie on air just to be right. Look, Oscar might fudge something for deeply personal reasons, or entertainment reasons, but does anyone think he would lie just to win an argument? Doesn't seem like his m.o.

Posted by: Irony ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:35PM

For a bunch of people who hate Mike O'Meara and Robb Spewak so much, you all sure do hang on every word. How can two "LFFs" keep such active, fit, ambitious people of Fairfax so interested on what they have to say?

Thanks to the good folks here at FU, I bet today's episode will be one of the most downloaded yet!

Posted by: Weight Not Tater Tot ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:35PM

So Mike and Oscar had a little tiff today, just because Mike was called out for lying?

Mike needs to ask himself WWJD (what would Jeter do?).

It's all about respect for the team.

Mike O'Meara: the MOM of assholes.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:37PM

Because most of us are fans. Or former fans. And more importantly, this limping show still provides a lot of unintentional entertainment. It's a can't miss for me.

New topic: can someone make a "and you know what?" Spewack crutch montage?

Irony Wrote:
> For a bunch of people who hate Mike O'Meara and
> Robb Spewak so much, you all sure do hang on every
> word. How can two "LFFs" keep such active, fit,
> ambitious people of Fairfax so interested on what
> they have to say?
>
> Thanks to the good folks here at FU, I bet today's
> episode will be one of the most downloaded yet!

Posted by: Kane B. ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:39PM

TMOS rules. Still re-listening to yesterday's episode. Can't wait to listen to today's. Great show. Love it. Listen every day. TMOS forever!

Posted by: Fun since 106.7 ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:41PM

So as "a fan" what is your utlimate goal? To have the show end? That would make me really sad. Yer mean.

Fan since 106.7 Wrote:
> Because most of us are fans. Or former fans. And
> more importantly, this limping show still provides
> a lot of unintentional entertainment. It's a can't
> miss for me.
>
> New topic: can someone make a "and you know what?"
> Spewack crutch montage?
>
> Irony Wrote:
> -----
> > For a bunch of people who hate Mike O'Meara and
> > Robb Spewak so much, you all sure do hang on
> every
> > word. How can two "LFFs" keep such active, fit,
> > ambitious people of Fairfax so interested on
> what
> > they have to say?
> >
> > Thanks to the good folks here at FU, I bet
> today's
> > episode will be one of the most downloaded yet!

Posted by: Jersey Guy ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:45PM

TMOS forever! FFU Fornever! :)

Date: October 01, 2014 02:46PM

Maybe Mike could do a safebackgroundcheck.com on Tim Miranda.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:46PM

My name is peezka. (It's my humorous jab at the way Oscar pronounces Pizza!) I love the show!

Date: October 01, 2014 02:47PM

Been listening since 1997. No desire for the show to end. No reason to believe it would get a lot better than it is now. I'm just a listener like you, friend. Hell, I use the Amazon link. I just have better taste in comedy than some others.

So I can't tell whether these posters are just a FFU troll or actually Mike live from the Tiki Bar. No way this person can actually be a fan club member.

Posted by: chubbyman ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:47PM

A what in the who now?

Date: October 01, 2014 02:49PM

Great name, by the way.

Fun since 106.7 Wrote:
> So as "a fan" what is your utlimate goal? To have
> the show end? That would make me really sad. Yer
> mean.
>
> Fan since 106.7 Wrote:
> -----
> > Because most of us are fans. Or former fans.
> And
> > more importantly, this limping show still
> provides
> > a lot of unintentional entertainment. It's a
> can't
> > miss for me.
> >
> > New topic: can someone make a "and you know
> what?"
> > Spewack crutch montage?
> >
> > Irony Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > For a bunch of people who hate Mike O'Meara
> and
> > > Robb Spewak so much, you all sure do hang on
> > every
> > > word. How can two "LFFs" keep such active,
> fit,
> > > ambitious people of Fairfax so interested on
> > what
> > > they have to say?
> > >
> > > Thanks to the good folks here at FU, I bet
> > today's
> > > episode will be one of the most downloaded
> yet!

Posted by: Clubber Lang ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:52PM

Clubbers gotta club y'all.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:52PM

my name goes here Wrote:
> Best part of the fight, cowardly Spewakk shut his
> fat mouth.

Not before he excitedly licked Mike's D one more time by saying that 2 months is pretty much the same as 3 months. Except that if the text in question was from August 13, that makes it 7 weeks ago rather than the 9 that would make it 2 months. But about a month and a half is the same as 3 full months, right? I'd love to bring up in the fan club that Mike melts down about 'haters' because he is too used to Robb kissing his ass, but all that would do is prompt them to spend the day talking about how much they don't care about my comments.

Posted by: Iron Log ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:53PM

Mike sends private texts to request group blocks. I know that's been discussed or hinted at before, but that's such a weak move. So weak.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:53PM

God, listening to Mike play the perpetual victim AGAIN is tiresome.

What a fucking self-centered baby. God forbid that YOU WERE WRONG MIKE.

You fucking fat load.

Posted by: Bilbo from Bagend ()
Date: October 01, 2014 02:57PM

I'm a huge fan of the show. I listen every single day. I love it and I'm not ashamed. Clearly thousands of other do too!!! These guys have built something great in four years. Most businesses couldn't survive in this economy.

Fan since 106.7 Wrote:
> Been listening since 1997. No desire for the show
> to end. No reason to believe it would get a lot
> better than it is now. I'm just a listener like
> you, friend. Hell, I use the Amazon link. I just
> have better taste in comedy than some others.
>
> So I can't tell whether these posters are just a
> FFU troll or actually Mike live from the Tiki Bar.
> No way this person can actually be a fan club
> member.

Date: October 01, 2014 02:58PM

And we've said it before:

YOU CAN'T GET BUTTHURT WHEN PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ALWAYS TALKED SHIT ABOUT SNL AND THE TODAY SHOW.

Mike you criticize the SHIT out of movies, TV, radio etc. It's always "The land of suck". If anyone says ANYTHING that come close to that about you, you get your panties in a wad. You fucking HYPOCRITE. Start apologizing to Ann Curry and I might start to believe you.

Posted by: Fan Lee ()
Date: October 01, 2014 03:01PM

Well, if it was August 9th, that would technically make it 7 weeks, which would be 2 months if you weren't factoring in the Autumnal Equinox. When you factor in the Autumnal Equinox, that would (technically) be three days added to the 7-week total, which would make it 7 amd a half weeks, which would almost be 2 months but he said three months so I think the point was valid, but you are not accounting for the Summer Equinox when Jupiter is in the house of Sagitarius... if you account for that, you get the correct number os zero, the amount of friends you have.

Disgruntled OMearican Wrote:
> my name goes here Wrote:
> -----
> > Best part of the fight, cowardly Spewakk shut
> his
> > fat mouth.
>
> Not before he excitedly licked Mike's D one more
> time by saying that 2 months is pretty much the
> same as 3 months. Except that if the text in
> question was from August 13, that makes it 7 weeks
> ago rather than the 9 that would make it 2 months.
> But about a month and a half is the same as 3 full
> months, right? I'd love to bring up in the fan
> club that Mike melts down about 'haters' because
> he is too used to Robb kissing his ass, but all
> that would do is prompt them to spend the day
> talking about how much they don't care about my
> comments.

Date: October 01, 2014 03:11PM

So in other words I'm dead on, you don't like it, and you reached for the most generic possible comment to throw back at me because you don't have anything to say but you just have to say SOMETHING. LFF, is that you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2014 03:11PM by Disgruntled OMearican.

Posted by: Durned Tootin ()
Date: October 01, 2014 03:13PM

Big fan of the show. Love it.

Date: October 01, 2014 03:14PM

I'm posting as I'm listening and I just got to the part where Robb said he fears his wife or children might find the 'horrible' things that are said about him. Dude. If they don't already think all the same things on their own, they'll get there on their own sooner than later.

Posted by: Disgrunny Omurykan ()
Date: October 01, 2014 03:16PM

Oh my god. You were so DEAD ON! I had to say SOMETHING!

Disgruntled OMearican Wrote:
> So in other words I'm dead on, you don't like it,
> and you reached for the most generic possible
> comment to throw back at me because you don't have
> anything to say but you just have to say
> SOMETHING. LFF, is that you?

Posted by: New Listener ()
Date: October 01, 2014 03:17PM

Hullo to all in forum. I am new from Sweden. Vash ish LFF?

Posted by: Oscars FIVE Head ()
Date: October 01, 2014 03:24PM

All that and he said "you know" at least 50 times today.

Date: October 01, 2014 03:27PM

So it basically came down to Mike being mad at Will Johnson for allowing comments like that in the klub, mad at Oscar for proving his point, mad at Oscar for Oscar pointing out there would be no show without him. Mike kept repeating that he invited Oscar to do the show, but failed to address Oscar's reasoning that the show was his idea in the first place. At least when Mike was mad at FFXU they were all just as clueless about the situation so they weren't arguing with each other.

TMOS FFXU FAQ can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sN0tBBpVJHY95gnVdZ4yyJ0apKKA3I3wRO9yve79xTk/pub

Pages: PreviousFirst...456457458459460461462463464465466...LastNext
Current Page: 461 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.