HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Willie Nelson ()
Date: March 11, 2010 12:46AM

I have the money and just to see how much of a train wreck I may order the raw shows, but if I can't get the show, well maybe fuck it...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 11, 2010 12:53AM

That considered Im just going to listen to the adam corrolla podcast( which is mike omeara raw x10 every day), and Alex Jones( who interestingly enough I actually first gained notice from a poster on this forum( whos show is excellent and highly entertaining in a creepy way akin to watching 1970s dystopian films)...

Date: March 11, 2010 06:40AM

Urgent Dispatch from the TMOMS Email List Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Subject: Did You Order RAW?
>
> Greetings!
>
> If you preordered Raw through an email we sent you
> about a week ago, your transaction may not have
> processed. Please check your records and if you
> sent payment to: omearashow@paypal.com, we did not
> receive your payment.

>
> Marc Ronick
> Business Manager
>
>
>
Is this legit?? If it is, I don't know what's funnier, that they fucked up something so basic or that a show with no revenue has a "business manager."

Maybe this has something to do with Oscar's unannounced trip to the Bahamas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Lady Baltimore ()
Date: March 11, 2010 07:08AM

I think it's probably legit. Marc Ronick is indeed their so-called "business manager." It's effing hilarious. Mike must've hit the roof (just like the RAW sales) when he found out about this latest bit of incompetency.

bert wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
>Friday will be an all-show ad for "raw," Mike announced today in between random
>manic fits of fake breathless laughter.

Yes, and I don't get it at all. Oscar's already said (very bluntly) that they desperately need people to buy the RAW shows. What more is there to say? Are they going to spend an entire hour begging?

The only RAW show that might provide a few chuckles would be the one where Mike talks about getting lucky with a waitress.

He probably picked her up at Denny's after he scarfed down two or three blue plate specials, and gave her a huge tip.

Date: March 11, 2010 09:22AM

It sounds like they have 10 people working on this debacle and none of them have the slightest idea how to do the most basic things on the Internet. They obviously were oblivious to the fact that they had a monthly quota on bandwidth. Then they apparently didn't realize that extra bandwidth cost extra money. Then they didn't know how to monitor their bandwidth usage to avoid their site going down. Then they fuck up the most basic e-commerce application...the same application successfully used everyday by the 60-year-old flower store owners and Meade Skeltons of the world.

I wonder if "Bahamas" is code for "Oscar walked out after Mike screamed at him."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: March 11, 2010 09:29AM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
> I think it's probably legit. Marc Ronick is
> indeed their so-called "business manager." It's
> effing hilarious. Mike must've hit the roof (just
> like the RAW sales) when he found out about this
> latest bit of incompetency.
>
>
> bert wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> The only RAW show that might provide a few
> chuckles would be the one where Mike talks about
> getting lucky with a waitress.

How "creepy". ( a descriptive adjective used frequently pertaining to MOM)

Answer me these questions three.......

1) How old was she?

2) Was there money involved? (Remember he hooked up with a stripper,you know cash was a factor there)

3) Is he just making shit up? (Remember MOM is all about being 99.9% Bullshit)

Oh and one more.... Did she use to work at an Irish Pub in Manassas?

Raws "personal story" or Taxi cab confessions segment, Old man on young girl predator sex, coupled with Buzz's swinging escapades with transvestites, it should prove to be one uncomfortable hour of listening.

Who knows what Robs going to come up with but most likely it will involve a clown suit.

Date: March 11, 2010 09:34AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> It sounds like they have 10 people working on this
> debacle and none of them have the slightest idea
> how to do the most basic things on the Internet.
> They obviously were oblivious to the fact that
> they had a monthly quota on bandwidth. Then they
> apparently didn't realize that extra bandwidth
> cost extra money. Then they didn't know how to
> monitor their bandwidth usage to avoid their site
> going down.

It's no coincidence they came up with the pay per view thing after the bandwidth crashes.

And also Mikes comments about trying to sell his worthless life insurance policies were after the crashes to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2010 09:36AM by mcsmack.

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: March 11, 2010 10:29AM

Yes, I am on their mailing list, and I did receive the “Did you order Raw?” email last night around 10:30… What can I say, this is a terrific blunder, beyond compare of anything podcast related thus far! I am almost certain that most of the crew has set an arbitrary dollar amount that Raw must net in order for the podcast to viably continue. This is their most important “event” for all members of the crew, and they toss a huge monkey wrench into the decrepit mechanism that is their marketing effort. I assume that it was either Marc or Oscar that set up the (Constant Contact) free trial that allowed them to do the ill prepared email blast; I’m sure they both received a hefty tongue-lashing O’Meara style. I'll bet their pay will be docked for the lost revenue! Well, they have succeeded at one thing, adding a little drama to an otherwise bland program, I think I’ll give today’s podcast a listen.

Date: March 11, 2010 10:55AM

I don't get the whole e-mailing your credit card information to a PayPal account. What is that? Were they planning to enter the information manually to circumvent some sort of PayPal processing fee?

Posted by: captain spaulding ()
Date: March 11, 2010 11:06AM

willie nelson wrote:
---------------------------------------
>That considered Im just going to listen to
>the adam corrolla podcast( which is mike
>omeara raw x10 every day), and Alex
>Jones( who interestingly enough I actually
>first gained notice from a poster on this
>forum( whos show is excellent and highly
>entertaining in a creepy way akin
>to watching 1970s dystopian films)..

you are right about alex jones having a creepy entertaining show that leaves you wondering if he his right like this documentary he made stating that there is a plan by globalists to control the world and exterminate the majority of the population like in this documentary he made in 2007:

Date: March 11, 2010 11:07AM

#
Daniela says:
March 11, 2010 at 5:44 am

am I the only one to have received an e-mail saying that my paypal payment for the raw shows might not have gone through? I’m afraid it might be a scam…
#
Brian says:
March 11, 2010 at 9:28 am

@Daniela… It’d be a pretty elaborate scam… More then likely something with your PayPal account. Worked fine for me. They have a support email link on the RAW page… Drop them an email, and pass along the PayPal error msg. Looks like the RAW site is down now… Victim of success again maybe?

Date: March 11, 2010 11:17AM

> I don't get the whole e-mailing your credit card
> information to a PayPal account. What is that?
> Were they planning to enter the information
> manually to circumvent some sort of PayPal
> processing fee?

They are legitimately using PayPal, they just directed people on the mailing list to the WRONG ACCOUNT! So now if people sent their money to omearashow@paypal.com, they must contact PayPal for a refund, (I’m sure that is an easy process) then repurchase the show using the RIGHT account and cross their fingers hoping that it will work. I bet they wish they had proofread that email, TIME MACHINE!

Date: March 11, 2010 11:23AM

I'm sure they'll take up 1/2 the podcast today trying to explain things out. It will be funny WTF. Mike should be apoplectic. I bet "business manager" Marc Ronick's looking forward to being there today.

Way to hit the ground stumbling Mike. Hope you get it all worked out before your big roll out promotional hour tomorrow.

Looks like the thing went from the basement, "through the roof" only to come crashing back down setting the house on fire. Hilarious!

I mean really, is there anything MOM can't fuck up? (rhetorical question)

Date: March 11, 2010 11:29AM

mcsmack Wrote:
> I'm sure they'll take up 1/2 the podcast today
> trying to explain things out. It will be funny
> WTF. Mike should be apoplectic. I bet "business
> manager" Marc Ronick's looking forward to being
> there today.
>
> Way to hit the ground stumbling Mike. Hope you get
> it all worked out before your big roll out
> promotional hour tomorrow.
>
> Looks like the thing went from the basement,
> "through the roof" only to come crashing back down
> setting the house on fire. Hilarious!
>
> I mean really, is there anything MOM can't fuck
> up? (rhetorical question)

So if they gave people the wrong information, how do they know response is "through the roof?" Are they looking at the numbnuts on Facebook who say they are going to listen?? Do they have any REAL numbers that they are looking at?? Or is this more wishful thinking?

Date: March 11, 2010 11:42AM

>
> So if they gave people the wrong information, how
> do they know response is "through the roof?" Are
> they looking at the numbnuts on Facebook who say
> they are going to listen?? Do they have any REAL
> numbers that they are looking at?? Or is this more
> wishful thinking?

Good question Mr Pewterschmidt.....Good question.

Date: March 11, 2010 12:38PM

WTL wrote:

So if they gave people the wrong information, how do they know response is "through the roof?" Are they looking at the numbnuts on Facebook who say they are going to listen?? Do they have any REAL numbers that they are looking at?? Or is this more wishful thinking?
Checking out some other sources I don't see a big clamoring for the RAW thing.
There are complaints about Mike talking too much hockey which is unusual because people on these sites are usually a lock for MOM support no matter what kind of crap he feeds them.

Date: March 11, 2010 12:43PM

I don't know why Mike didn't just gracefully bow out and take a 9-5 up already. I mean, there are plenty of job openings in the Fast Food Industry.

On second thought, maybe that's a bad idea. I mean a bad idea for the place he works at. Kinda like a dope dealer that smokes his own shit, unless they can figure out some kind of profit sharing plan. Because that fat-so ass-clown knows how to Hoover down some burgers, that's for damn sure. When it comes to BURGER KING®'s flame broiled WHOPPERS, I'm sure Mike has Carla beat in the Hoovering dept.

I say we all get together and pledge money towards a pot that will be donated to the Mike O'Meara poop-cast Raw fisting special. In exchange for this "pot", Mike must dress up as Tinkerbell, dancing and pirouetting about in the center of Dupont Cirlce in Wash. D.C..

Date: March 11, 2010 01:19PM

I think Mike should just go the Albie Dee route, do some fill in work at stations here and there, "teach" at CSB on the side, maybe even some non union VO work. He needs some positive cash flow at this point, he must have a huge nut, mortgage payments, car/boat/motorcycle payments, child support, the list is virtually endless. I think he should shop himself around and take whatever work he can get at this point, and prey someone takes pity on him and offers a fulltime local or satellite show somewhere down the line. The podcasts documenting his slow descent are mildly amusing but at what cost?

Date: March 11, 2010 01:22PM

WTF? Wrote:
> I think Mike should just go the Albie Dee route,
> do some fill in work at stations here and there,
> "teach" at CSB on the side, maybe even some non
> union VO work. He needs some positive cash flow at
> this point, he must have a huge nut, mortgage
> payments, car/boat/motorcycle payments, child
> support, the list is virtually endless. I think he
> should shop himself around and take whatever work
> he can get at this point, and prey someone takes
> pity on him and offers a fulltime local or
> satellite show somewhere down the line. The
> podcasts documenting his slow descent are mildly
> amusing but at what cost?

I agree. It isn't just Albie Dee. Cerphe is doing it. It's what happens to radio guys when they hit their 50s. You either morph into a Glenn Beck type or you eat what you can kill. Radio has never been kind to "talent" when they hit their 50s, but it seems to be even worse nowadays.

Date: March 11, 2010 03:16PM

Sounds like alls well w/ Raw DL. Listened to Mike talk about foods that give him heartburn and now their off for a well deserved spring break.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 11, 2010 03:18PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Listened to Mike talk about foods that give him heartburn

Sounds riveting. How can it NOT succeed?

Date: March 11, 2010 03:20PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Sounds like alls well w/ Raw DL. Listened to Mike
> talk about foods that give him heartburn and now
> their off for a well deserved spring break.

"Well deserved," eh? Sitting on the couch, drinking and talking into a computer for an hour each day must get exhausting.

Even if there is a problem with RAW, their track record is that they don't give enough of a fuck to fix it properly. They will just paint a rosy picture of the debacle when they get back.

Posted by: say what? ()
Date: March 11, 2010 03:30PM

> Radio has never been kind to "talent" when they hit their 50s, but it
> seems to be even worse nowadays.

Casey Kasem Pictures, Images and Photos

Posted by: Snuggles ()
Date: March 11, 2010 03:35PM

Ponderous man, fucking ponderous!

Date: March 11, 2010 03:44PM

say what? Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Radio has never been kind to "talent" when they
> hit their 50s, but it
> > seems to be even worse nowadays.
>
>
>

Hmmm. Who hosts America's Top 40 these days? Also, when was he forced out the first time? When he was in his 50s?

You gotta do better than that.

Posted by: Wahwah ()
Date: March 11, 2010 03:49PM

What is the whole "Raw" thing anyways? Im assuming they're going to charge you for something they should be doing for free on their regular podcast? Is it that the podcast is the Rated G version and Raw is the Rated R version? I dont get it..........

Posted by: Bernard ()
Date: March 11, 2010 03:49PM

> say what? Wrote:
> -----
> > WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Radio has never been kind to "talent" when
> they
> > hit their 50s, but it
> > > seems to be even worse nowadays.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> Hmmm. Who hosts America's Top 40 these days? Also,
> when was he forced out the first time? When he was
> in his 50s?
>
> You gotta do better than that.

imus Pictures, Images and Photos

Date: March 11, 2010 04:05PM

washingtone locian wrote:
----------------------------------------
I agree. It isn't just Albie Dee. Cerphe is doing it. It's what happens to radio guys when they hit their 50s. You either morph into a Glenn Beck type or you eat what you can kill. Radio has never been kind to "talent" when they hit their 50s, but it seems to be even worse nowadays.

Well, could you really picture mike as a glenn beck like figure, wearing a suit, crying on air and with a chalkboard...glenn beck had to stop drinking before he became the serious so called "watchdog"...

Date: March 11, 2010 04:10PM

Bernard Wrote:

> >
> >
> > Hmmm. Who hosts America's Top 40 these days?
> Also,
> > when was he forced out the first time? When he
> was
> > in his 50s?
> >
> > You gotta do better than that.
>
>
>

You can pick out a couple of nationally known guys who continue to be successful in their 50s+. Howard Stern would be one.

The fact is Mike has the chops to be a crappy local guy. He never had the national profile of those guys, even with Don. Mike will never be at the level of Imus, Stern or any of those guys.

Date: March 11, 2010 06:09PM

Plus he's got a push-broom mustache.

Chicks really dig those.

Posted by: bert ()
Date: March 11, 2010 07:01PM

Wahwah Wrote:
> What is the whole "Raw" thing anyways? Im
> assuming they're going to charge you for something
> they should be doing for free on their regular
> podcast? Is it that the podcast is the Rated G
> version and Raw is the Rated R version? I dont
> get it..........

It's just a cheap "Too Hot For TV!" gimmick. One show they'll bring in a stripper, another they'll "tell us everything we've ever wanted to know about porn," and the other tell "dirty" personal stories -- all stuff they "can't do" on the regular podcast... because of... Federal MP3 censorship, I guess?

Date: March 12, 2010 10:56AM

So several folks have noted that they received the e-mail and they are dismissing it as a scam (because some guy in Russia figured out how to target just those on Mike's e-mail list). If they did botch something, they made a huge mistake not bringing this up during the "show." Frankly, they probably made a mistake not bringing it up if they didn't make a mistake and if it is a scam.

#
Fourhourclub says:
March 11, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Did anyone else get what I think is a spoofing email to re-submit your RAW purchase? It asked me to request a refund from the first place I paid my $10.99 and resubmit it to this other address…. Fishy? Like week old RAW sushi…..
#
redE2retire says:
March 11, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I haven’t gotten that email, but apparently, my Paypal payment never went through. I’ve emailed Marc twice. Still waiting to hear if I need to reorder.
#
redE2retire says:
March 11, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Marc got back to me and all is good now.

Posted by: R•A•W ()
Date: March 12, 2010 11:18AM

Keep re-ordering till it goes through.

-Mike in the Buisiness Office @ the Raw show.

Posted by: Nick Sticker ()
Date: March 12, 2010 12:09PM

It's not a phishing scam, that's just Mike's Facebook people being as technologically inept as he is. Instead of giving out their own email address for payments (omearashow@gmail.com) as of course you're supposed to do, they listed "omearashow@paypal.com." It would be like the local pizzeria directing its customers to send their credit card info to the Visa corporate building in Manhattan. wtf do they do with it?

I agree though, huge mistake not to acknowledge on-air either way. Mike is so clueless he probably doesn't even know about the problem, or Oscar/Marc deliberately kept it from him.

Getting MO'M Onto Internet A Sisyphean Ordeal

Date: March 12, 2010 12:26PM

Nick Sticker Wrote:

>
> I agree though, huge mistake not to acknowledge
> on-air either way. Mike is so clueless he
> probably doesn't even know about the problem, or
> Oscar/Marc deliberately kept it from him.

I think Mike is clueless, but I also think he is aware of this. Maybe he doesn't realize that it is a big deal, but I have a feeling this is behind Oscar's sudden trip to the "Bahamas."

I think Mike went ape-shit on Oscar and Oscar walked out. Oscar was probably planning to go to the Bahamas anyway next week and Mike and company just used the Bahamas line while they try to figure out if Oscar is coming back or what their next step is going to be. I wouldn't be surprised at all that when, or if, they return that Oscar is no longer involved with the podcast.

Date: March 12, 2010 12:44PM

I think they should address it too, instead of just leaving their fans hanging, wondering what in the hell is going on.

They ought to say something about it today, not wait until they get back from their vacay.

Date: March 12, 2010 12:49PM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
> I think they should address it too, instead of
> just leaving their fans hanging, wondering what in
> the hell is going on.
>
> They ought to say something about it today, not
> wait until they get back from their vacay.

They aren't doing a show today. Today is the "RAW" commercial.

This is the same work ethic that made The Mike O'Meara Show such a hit on WJFK. I'm sure Mike will have a week to figure out who to blame for this.

Date: March 12, 2010 01:10PM

That's bad customer service and just plain bad business.

But I don't know about having time to figure out who to blame. St. Patrick's Day is coming up next week, and Mike will probably consider it his duty to consume all the liquor in Manassas and stay drunk the whole week.

Date: March 12, 2010 01:36PM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
> That's bad customer service and just plain bad
> business.
>
> But I don't know about having time to figure out
> who to blame. St. Patrick's Day is coming up next
> week, and Mike will probably consider it his duty
> to consume all the liquor in Manassas and stay
> drunk the whole week.

It's the closest the Irish will come to Christmas.

Posted by: nuts on chin ()
Date: March 12, 2010 04:36PM

a vacation from what? He's unemployed! this lazy turd work ethic is one of the reasons he's out of work. Will this be a two week vacation two? I don't listen anymore, but the train wreck his life has become is way more interesting then any show this douche could do

Posted by: Barbara ()
Date: March 12, 2010 05:01PM

nuts on chin Wrote:
> a vacation from what? He's unemployed! this lazy
> turd work ethic is one of the reasons he's out of
> work. Will this be a two week vacation two? I
> don't listen anymore, but the train wreck his life
> has become is way more interesting then any show
> this douche could do

This is why I enjoy reading the posts on this site everyday.

Date: March 12, 2010 05:16PM

Barbara Wrote:
> nuts on chin Wrote:
> -----
> > a vacation from what? He's unemployed! this
> lazy
> > turd work ethic is one of the reasons he's out
> of
> > work. Will this be a two week vacation two? I
> > don't listen anymore, but the train wreck his
> life
> > has become is way more interesting then any
> show
> > this douche could do
>
>
> This is why I enjoy reading the posts on this site
> everyday.

In the words of LaVar, "Interesting." In his effort to validate his career with Donnie G and to keep his relationship with Rob(b) and Buzz going, Mike is basically destroying his relationship with Rob(b) and Buzz in the worst, ugliest way possible. Instead of Rob(b) and Buzz leaving this relationship disappointed, Mike is going to make sure that they leave it angry, disillusioned and questioning the motives of humanity (oh, and broke, too).

This seems to be a pattern in Mike's life. Donnie G is lucky he was never on the receiving end of it (or that he got out while he was ahead).

Date: March 12, 2010 05:54PM

One of the "posters" on their message board wrote of the hope that they sell 5000 downloads. Was that a plant? I think so.. Reading some of the crap hyping this suckfest either will make you laugh or throw up in your throat.

At the end of their suckfest commercial Mike talks of those who may "throw darts" at the RAW shows critical of their entertainment value. He knows the product sucks. He would never spend his money buying hogshit like RAW but he banks on there being 5000 dumbshits out there somewhere who will.

Don's coming back maybe even before October. I did not realize how much baggage he had with Mike O'Meara. Back in the day I thought they were like Kobe and Shak. Man was I wrong. Once Don returns whether with CBS, syndicated, or most likely on another network it will eat Mike alive looking up from the basement observing Don's success at any level. It was a burden lifted for Don to get rid of that fat ass loser.

Mike raged at Don on air once for saying that he could survive without him but that Mike could not survive without Don.

Mike if your out there.... Who's laughing now you Fat Fucking pile of Dog Feces.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: March 12, 2010 06:03PM

I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a plant. They, certainly, are not above censoring unfavorable opinions of their show.

I posted, as an experiment, a semi-negative comment on one of their "shows"... It is, apparently, still "awaiting moderation". I did notice, however, that plenty of positive comments made after mine are already approved and being proudly displayed on their comment wall.

My comment wasn't even that harsh. It didn't say that the show sucked, or that Mike was a fat, lazy, talentless, alcoholic, crybaby... I simply expressed mild disappointment.

Go ahead, make a not-so-positive comment on their site... I bet it will never see the light of day.

mcsmack Wrote:
> One of the "posters" on their message board wrote
> of the hope that they sell 5000 downloads. Was
> that a plant? I think so.. Reading some of the
> crap hyping this suckfest either will make you
> laugh or throw up in your throat.

Posted by: Honky Tonk ()
Date: March 12, 2010 07:00PM

Yeah, this is Mikes equivalent to YouTube© users disabling the comments.

Date: March 12, 2010 07:30PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> One of the "posters" on their message board wrote
> of the hope that they sell 5000 downloads. Was
> that a plant? I think so..

If that is their expectation, they will be very disappointed. Odds are the bulk of their daily downloads are from auto subscriptions from people who don't listen to the podcast anymore. Of their 3,300 Facebook fans, I imagine only about 500 actively follow what MOM is posting. Only 185 of those 3,300 Facebook fans have said that they plan to download this RAW shit. I doubt they get half of those in the end.

The idea that they will get 5,000 paying downloads is laughable. And, if they did, that's $50,000. For four months of work. Divided by four guys and a so-called "business manager." That's, what $10K each? Before taxes? Without expenses for the podcast and bandwidth figured in?

If they do this once a quarter, they may net $25K a year EACH!

Date: March 12, 2010 07:57PM

> If they do this once a quarter, they may net $25K
> a year EACH!

Matching Carla's CFO pay!!

Date: March 12, 2010 08:03PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> -----
>
> > If they do this once a quarter, they may net
> $25K
> > a year EACH!
>
>
> Matching Carla's CFO pay!!

Now, now. Let's be fair.

$15K is for her work as CFO. $10K is for her work as a receptionist.

Posted by: WJM's Ted Baxter ()
Date: March 13, 2010 03:11AM

Just stumbled across these 56 pages of juicy goodness! I think it's time to make predictions on when Mike's podcast will go beer belly up. My prediction... the Raw shows won't deliver the wanted numbers, prompting Oscar to leave(if he hasn't left already) and Mark the business guy will take a hike shortly thereafter. Mike will be left high and dry by mid to late April. He won't be able to run the operation without them and the show will be dead by the end of next month. The podcast iTunes ranking is dropping quick... It was around 15th back in December, as of this posting it's 38th in the comedy rankings. I have listened to all of the MOM podcasts since they started and they are quickly getting boring. The Super Bowl episode is where the show 'jumped the shark'. All Mike & Robb do now is talk about what foods they like and how fat they are. Buzz sounds like he's bored & Oscar sounds like he rather be elsewhere. And no... I have no intentions of getting the Raw shows. I don't need to hear about old morbidly-obese lardos talking about their sex lives.

Date: March 13, 2010 06:57AM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
> Just stumbled across these 56 pages of juicy
> goodness! I think it's time to make predictions
> on when Mike's podcast will go beer belly up. My
> prediction... the Raw shows won't deliver the
> wanted numbers, prompting Oscar to leave(if he
> hasn't left already) and Mark the business guy
> will take a hike shortly thereafter. Mike will be
> left high and dry by mid to late April. He won't
> be able to run the operation without them and the
> show will be dead by the end of next month. The
> podcast iTunes ranking is dropping quick... It was
> around 15th back in December, as of this posting
> it's 38th in the comedy rankings. I have listened
> to all of the MOM podcasts since they started and
> they are quickly getting boring. The Super Bowl
> episode is where the show 'jumped the shark'. All
> Mike & Robb do now is talk about what foods they
> like and how fat they are. Buzz sounds like he's
> bored & Oscar sounds like he rather be elsewhere.
> And no... I have no intentions of getting the Raw
> shows. I don't need to hear about old
> morbidly-obese lardos talking about their sex
> lives.

I think the Super Bowl Show tanked because nobody wanted to spend Super Bowl Sunday at a bar in Herndon for free. Having an economic incentive has a lot to do with performance. Doing shit for free for four months while the bills pile up is no way to get the best out of people.

Date: March 13, 2010 07:15AM

I won't take credit for this, but thought it was funny...

file.php?2,file=16299,filename=MOM_Truck

Date: March 13, 2010 10:53AM

Just a couple of examples proving they're loading the website with promo bullshit comments

Alex35332 says:
March 12, 2010 at 11:40 am
Here is hoping that the show can get over 5,000 downloads of RAW, and that Mike does not have to move in to Buzz’s basement.

A mention of the goal of 5000 DLs and some fake self deprecating humor, the jokes always been moving into Robs basement. Wouldn't be surprised if Rob posted this one

Then this:

Kjarstin says:
March 12, 2010 at 11:16 pm
Hmph…thanks a lot guys…you completely messed up my Friday. Made me have to go into the big boss’ office and have a one on one with him, not a good thing, trust me. He wanted to know why I was ‘crying’ and ‘hysterical’ at my cubicle, according to several of my office mates. I finally gave up trying to explain, and made him go to the website and listen. Now I’m in trouble for making him ‘cry’.
My sides still hurt. Thanks again. *walks away muttering*

Either this is a show plant or one of the most severely brain damaged tards to ever muster enough mental acuity and motor skills to post on a website.

Again is this the type of cliental sponsors should look for?

Maybe Plastic Surgery and Associates should offer brain transplants... Or better yet Lobotomies. Whoever wrote this post should have a hole drilled in their skull and draino poured in Ala Jeffery Dahmer style.

Seriously there is no way a sane person would find anything on their infomercial even remotely funny. I guarantee you Mike doesn't even find his bullshit funny and doesn't listen to it save when it exits his knob gobbler. And he damn sure wouldn't pay money for anything resembling his bullshit show and knows it.

Mike is banking on the old saying "There is a sucker born every minute"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 10:57AM by mcsmack.

Date: March 13, 2010 11:30AM

Regarding the posts, you see similar crap from what appears to be "real people" on Facebook. I believe there is actually a minority - a very small one - of simple-minded people who think MOM is funny. These are the same people who laugh at the McDonald's Filet-O-Fish commercial every time it comes on or who tune in to the myriad of insipid CBS sitcoms like "How I met Your Mother" and belly laugh at them.

Posted by: Jacksonville Florida ()
Date: March 13, 2010 12:17PM

I posted a comment yesterday to their website that the Friday promo of Raw wasn't that funny, as "others" have claimed. My post awaited "moderation" which is censorship and something they railed against with the Janet Jackson/FCC thing. I did want these guys to succeed but there just isn't any creativity involved with the show. Oscar is the workaholic and is busy and probably has the best vision for the show but I'm sure Mike is not listening. Robb is not creative at all...spending to much time with classic TMC movies and Youtube clips that are dated. Buzz seems cool despite the negative comments about his lifestyle. I agree with some that the wheels are falling off for several reasons, mostly because of Mike and to a lesser extent, Robb. Thanks for these posts because it is entertaining. Keep up the honest assessments of the o'meara show, maybe they "learn to listen and listen to learn".

Date: March 13, 2010 12:22PM

These shills are starting to remind me of Arnold Schwarzennegers take on his movie "Jingle All the Way".

"You get out of da podcast and says...I'm so Angry!.. It was so funny I want to listen again and D line is so long and there's no bandwidth left."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 12:23PM by mcsmack.

Date: March 13, 2010 01:52PM

The RAW promo sucked ass. It wasn't funny. It was like two twelve year olds with a tape recorder acting like they were making a documentary. What a way to put a nail in the RAW coffin.

Date: March 13, 2010 04:40PM

> The RAW promo sucked ass. It wasn't funny. It was
> like two twelve year olds with a tape recorder
> acting like they were making a documentary. What a
> way to put a nail in the RAW coffin.

What did you expect? For example - Howard Stern uncensored on Sirius is 5 times better than he was on regular radio. And to a lesser extent Opie and Anthony are funnier on satellite radio. I'd bet good money that Don & Mike uncensored would be funnier than regular radio. The difference is - Howard and Don (and I guess I'll include O&A) are just inarguably better and funnier than MOM is. Ergo, no matter where MOM goes or how "raw" he gets, it's going to suck. Because he sucks as a headliner. He's a good second banana, but he can't do the heavy lifting.

He needs to go spin some records down in Charlottesville, do a "two for Tuesday" during the lunch hour, sell some Loverboy tickets and be happy to earn $45K. Rob(b) needs to realize the SS O'Meara is a Failboat and go sell mattresses in Manassas, and Buzz needs to get back to voiceovers. Oscar appears to have the right idea and quit got an early flight to the Bahamas.

Date: March 13, 2010 05:24PM

Mike's old boss, Michael Hughes, is already doing part-time work at a station in Annapolis. Manassas isn't that far from Charlottesville, right?

As for Rob(b), he has the perfect personality to do sales at a Mattress Wharehouse, or even The Room Store or 3 Day Blinds.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: March 13, 2010 08:40PM

Rob(b) has the perfect personality to
> do sales at a Mattress Warehouse, or even The
> Room Store.

Nuh-uh! No, no, no, no! I LOVES me that pixie-haired little RoomStore chick. At first I didn't really like her, but after watching her for a while she grew on me with that weird sensuality of hers. Now I would TOTALLY bang her like a gong. Plus she's got a HUGE rack. She hides it well in the commercials, but you can see hints of it here and there. I've seen pics of her in "real life" and her boobs are C-cups to D-cups at LEAST!

Don't you take away my RoomStore sex-minx and make me stare at Rob's fat ass. No WAY, No HOW!

Date: March 13, 2010 09:45PM

It's her eyes.

She's got hypnosis eyes man!

She hypnotizes ALL men into wanting
to become her personal bondage sex-slave.

I must go to the Roomstore now and buy more
furniture, to better my chances of her picking me.

Date: March 13, 2010 09:46PM

Taylor Wrote:
> -----
> Rob(b) has the perfect personality to
> > do sales at a Mattress Warehouse, or even The
> > Room Store.
>
> Nuh-uh! No, no, no, no! I LOVES me that
> pixie-haired little RoomStore chick. At first I
> didn't really like her, but after watching her for
> a while she grew on me with that weird sensuality
> of hers. Now I would TOTALLY bang her like a gong.
> Plus she's got a HUGE rack. She hides it well in
> the commercials, but you can see hints of it here
> and there. I've seen pics of her in "real life"
> and her boobs are C-cups to D-cups at LEAST!
>
> Don't you take away my RoomStore sex-minx and make
> me stare at Rob's fat ass. No WAY, No HOW!

I'm thinking more along the line of Rob(b) working IN a Room Store store, not working as a spokesperson. Imagine Rob(b) as this...

400_F_8170366_o4gFUzuwZ0WUeP25v97urHaQtk

...Except a lot fatter.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Fan ()
Date: March 13, 2010 10:09PM

Give me back that Filet O Fish, gimme that fiiiishhh

Date: March 13, 2010 10:14PM

> > > WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> >
> I'm thinking more along the line of Rob(b) working
> IN a Room Store store, not working as a
> spokesperson. Imagine Rob(b) as this...
>
>
>
> ...Except a lot fatter.

Well, I would be OK with that, I guess. Just don't let him sit on any of the sample furniture.

Btw, if you need any PROOF that the RoomStore Lady has got it all kinds of goin'on! Check out this YouTube Video she starred in (a kinky "Taming of the Shrew" remake) where she's 9/10 naked wearing nothing but a thong and skimpy leather bra. You can TOTALLY see her boobs and naked ass in THIS little short film. Every time I see her in a RoomStore commercial now, I can't help but think of her like THIS. She's a smoldering pit of molten sexuality. Is it ANY wonder I wanna do her on one of those quality, suede, affordably priced couches?

"Tamed" Part #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDJB3ngbkM

"Tamed" Part #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEgUhD3goQI&feature=related

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 10:15PM by Taylor.

Date: March 13, 2010 11:54PM

Hey idiot, do you even know what hypnosis eyes are? She doesn't have them! But if she does, she definitely wears contacts to hide them. But I don't buy it. I think it is just her RAW sexuality, coupled with her curvaceous figure and outgoing personable charm, that makes her the foxy buxom sex kitten she is.
She can chain me up in her dungeon anyday, rrrrrrrrrrroooooouw!

Posted by: twelve-year-old boy ()
Date: March 14, 2010 12:11AM

She is Vicki Lewis without the hair.

sf2008_vicki_lewis_01.jpg

Approaching Cynthia Nixon/Dave Foley territory.

dave_foley.jpg

Posted by: No baby oil, will Margerine do? ()
Date: March 14, 2010 12:46AM

Hey "twelve year old boy", we don't allow little boys on this thread since
Mike decided to make the show an unfiltered rated R (RAW) program. So please escort yourself out of one of the side emergency exit located to your left at the back of the room. Plrase do not delay young man, this is GROWN MAN SHIT HERE and we can plainly see we are in the presence if a underdeveloped strapping young man such as yourself and we wouldn't want your mommy and daddy getting all worked up over the explicit content the MOM show NOW provides. So run along now son and go find a broom to fuck yourself with okay.

Date: March 14, 2010 09:15AM

No baby oil, will Margerine do? Wrote:
> Hey "twelve year old boy", we don't allow little
> boys on this thread since
> Mike decided to make the show an unfiltered rated
> R (RAW) program. So please escort yourself out of
> one of the side emergency exit located to your
> left at the back of the room. Plrase do not delay
> young man, this is GROWN MAN SHIT HERE and we can
> plainly see we are in the presence if a
> underdeveloped strapping young man such as
> yourself and we wouldn't want your mommy and daddy
> getting all worked up over the explicit content
> the MOM show NOW provides. So run along now son
> and go find a broom to fuck yourself with okay.

Doesn't Mike need to be an adult to provide "adult content." Grown men don't hang up sheets in their living room and pretend to have a radio show. 12-year-olds do.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara ()
Date: March 14, 2010 10:19PM

THOSE ARE ACOUSTICAL BED SHEETS, DAMMIT!

Date: March 15, 2010 12:42AM

Mike O'Meara Wrote:
> THOSE ARE ACOUSTICAL BED SHEETS, DAMMIT!

Mike? Mike? Is that you? Come and play with us.

Date: March 15, 2010 06:16AM

Taylor Wrote:
> Mike O'Meara Wrote:
> -----
> > THOSE ARE ACOUSTICAL BED SHEETS, DAMMIT!
>
>
> Mike? Mike? Is that you? Come and play with us.

That's not Mike. Mike is too busy on vacation spending money he doesn't have on things he doesn't need.

Date: March 15, 2010 06:49AM

Actually guys, you are the butt of the joke. Those "accoustical bed sheets" are actually sound mufflers so Mike does not wake Carla up with all the crazy 3am "RAW" gay mud wrestling matches he hosts, in a futile attempt to make ends meet.

Posted by: Nick Sticker ()
Date: March 15, 2010 06:57AM

Well, I did it for the greater good. Plus I had pity on them. You'd give a urine-soaked homeless guy a dollar to go away wouldn't you?

RAW - The Bundle - All 3 Episodes

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHFVPFH6

Date: March 15, 2010 11:05AM

Free word association

Awkward...Stupid..uncomfortable to listen to. use fast forward a lot..Bizarre..perverse in a bad way. Creepy. Registered sex offenders may find this entertaining. If you find this entertaining you either are or will be registered..

Mikes STD Mike is an STD.reprobate. Losing all respect for Oscar. Raw festering blood and pus filled tumor with teeth and hair.

Date: March 15, 2010 11:06AM

Nick Sticker Wrote:
> Well, I did it for the greater good. Plus I had
> pity on them. You'd give a urine-soaked homeless
> guy a dollar to go away wouldn't you?
>
Way to stick em Nick!

Date: March 15, 2010 11:44AM

Nick Sticker Wrote:
>
> RAW - The Bundle - All 3 Episodes
>
> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QHFVPFH6

Thanks for saving me the $10! After about a minute in, I am soo glad I didn’t let go of my hard earned sheckles for this tripe. I will listen to the whole thing eventually, it’s interesting in a creepy sort of way. Kind of like witnessing that weird uncle totally sloshed for the first time.

Date: March 15, 2010 11:48AM

Nick Sticker Wrote:
>
>

Talk about big time amateur hour. Having an open link on a public site like this? Once this gets circulated, nobody is going to pay for this shit.

Date: March 15, 2010 12:34PM

From Mike's Facebook page...

Just finished episode 1... I feel dissappointed. 20 minutes of telling us what raw was going to be about? Seriously?

Apparently nobody is around to moderate. Heh.

Date: March 15, 2010 12:42PM

Something tells me that every so often, Donnie G kicks back with a cigar and a scotch, reflects on his former partner's situation, and smiles.

Date: March 15, 2010 12:57PM

Oops! The negative comment on Facebook was just deleted.

Posted by: RAW = ()
Date: March 15, 2010 04:00PM

Sad.

Date: March 15, 2010 04:11PM

I tried listening to some of that shit. It sounds like a few dozen people think it's great. Of those who think it sucks, apparently they are not welcome on Mike's Facebook page.

As for me, the idea of some of the ugliest guys in radio fucking cheap skanks repeatedly in weird situations made me feel more like throwing up than laughing. It was more pathetic and sad than remotely entertaining.

Date: March 15, 2010 04:23PM

I am surprised on the small number of comments regarding the Raw episodes on the show's facebook page after it being hyped so much. Sales were probably worse than expected. People probably bought it and then ended up sharing the download with friends so they wouldn't have to pay. LOL

Date: March 15, 2010 04:28PM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
> I am surprised on the small number of comments
> regarding the Raw episodes on the show's facebook
> page after it being hyped so much. Sales were
> probably worse than expected. People probably
> bought it and then ended up sharing the download
> with friends so they wouldn't have to pay. LOL

That's what happens when the loyal fans are more tech savvy than the show producers. I bet Mike is going to shit when they compare the download numbers to the actual receipts. If Oscar isn't gone yet, he will be.

Posted by: Sylvania $uccess ()
Date: March 15, 2010 04:35PM

Date: March 15, 2010 04:48PM

Sylvania $uccess Wrote:
>

But where is the fisting?

Posted by: Sylvania $uccess ()
Date: March 15, 2010 04:53PM

> Sylvania $uccess Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
>
> But where is the fisting?

you sound jealous. why so pissed he got a paying gig?

Date: March 15, 2010 04:57PM

What if everyone started throwing the stupid thing up on every website related to MOM. That would be a disaster. I wonder if MOM is gonna sick one of his high powered divorce attorneys on his Freddy the Freeloader Fans.

This is funnier than shit in MOMs hat. Thanks Mr. Nick Sticker.... You took one for the team and should be proud.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2010 04:59PM by mcsmack.

Date: March 15, 2010 04:59PM

Sylvania $uccess Wrote:

> >
> > But where is the fisting?
>
> you sound jealous. why so pissed he got a paying
> gig?

I've actually commended Buzz for getting work. Same for Oscar. It's Mike and Rob(b) who are the lazy assholes without a clue.

Date: March 15, 2010 05:07PM

Nick Sticker Wrote:
>
>

I'm not sure when that pile O' shit became available on their website today but it is absolutely Hilarious it popped up here before 7:00 am

Posted by: jeffeff ()
Date: March 15, 2010 05:14PM

True item: I found this message board by Googling "morbidly obese o'meara".

About a minute into one of last week's shows -- right about the time we were treated to the image of Mike inhaling an entire Papa John's pizza, GERD be damned -- I decided I'd had enough. The "1977 Elvis" fixation of the old D&MS takes on a whole new significance now. This guy's obvious self-loathing and infantile gluttony are now feeding off one another like never before. The question is now, which will come first -- the end of the podcast, or MOM croaking on the toilet?

Posted by: Wacko ()
Date: March 15, 2010 06:53PM

I bet my grits and butter on the latter.

Date: March 15, 2010 06:56PM

jeffeff Wrote:
The
> question is now, which will come first -- the end
> of the podcast, or MOM croaking on the toilet?

Mike is going to have a stroke when he sees there are 3,000 downloads and only 130 are paid for.

Date: March 15, 2010 06:57PM

jeffeff Wrote:
> True item: I found this message board by Googling
> "morbidly obese o'meara".
>
> About a minute into one of last week's shows --
> right about the time we were treated to the image
> of Mike inhaling an entire Papa John's pizza, GERD
> be damned -- I decided I'd had enough. The "1977
> Elvis" fixation of the old D&MS takes on a whole
> new significance now. This guy's obvious
> self-loathing and infantile gluttony are now
> feeding off one another like never before. The
> question is now, which will come first -- the end
> of the podcast, or MOM croaking on the toilet?

I think the die-hard fans are starting to give up on the podcast. The fat guy jokes on the show are getting old, kind of like beating a dead horse... Or more like eating a dead horse.

Date: March 15, 2010 07:03PM

Nothing funnier than Buzz lying naked on a beach and a girl just walks over and starts sucking his dick. Then lets other guys fuck his transvestite wife. Shocking Buzz just shocking. your a old decrepit fool of a man living with a bunch of cats and a Ho.

Date: March 15, 2010 07:37PM

Hey, fuck the rest of those guys, but ease up on old Buzz. He's a nice guy ouside the studio as well as inside. I don't really care about his sex life, but he's ALWAYS been the kindest one of the bunch. Give a little credit where credit is due. But again, as far as the others go (well, Oscar is decent too so I guess it's just Rob and Mike), Fuck 'em.

Date: March 15, 2010 07:54PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Hey, fuck the rest of those guys, but ease up on
> old Buzz. He's a nice guy ouside the studio as
> well as inside. I don't really care about his sex
> life, but he's ALWAYS been the kindest one of the
> bunch. Give a little credit where credit is due.
> But again, as far as the others go (well, Oscar is
> decent too so I guess it's just Rob and Mike),
> Fuck 'em.

I can tolerate Buzz and Oscar, but the two fat guys are really annoying to listen to lately. I think Robbbbbbbbbbb's smarmy attitude has increased 100X since the podcast has started.... he sounds like my 13 year old smartmouth neighbor kid, sometimes you just want him to shut the hell up. Mike sounds like he should be at the Springfield Retirement Castle playing canasta. Jeez... the show has become pathetic.

Posted by: Sounds Like a Real Pillar O' Da Community ()
Date: March 15, 2010 08:05PM

Maybe Buzz and Oscar should get together after thier future falling out with Mike, and start thier own pod-cast. With one mission and one mission only: to drive the O'Meara legacy the rest of the way into the ground. (although Mike has done, and is doing an exceptional job of this himself so far)

By the way, why stand up for a guy who talks about the fact that he just lets any old whore approach him and suck his peepee and that he doesn't care if his tranny look-a-like wife screws other guys?

Date: March 15, 2010 09:15PM

Sounds Like a Real Pillar O' Da Community Wrote:
By the way, why stand up for a guy who talks about the fact that he just lets any old whore approach him and suck his peepee and that he doesn't care if his tranny look-a-like wife screws other guys?
>
> I mentioned this earlier, but I've run into Buzz a few times in "real life" and he was always incredibly friendly and genuine. Each time we bumped into each other, he stuck around and "shot the shit" with me for a good 10-15 minutes. He talked about some interesting "behind the scenes" stuff and even thanked ME for giving him a job. One of the things I can't stand about Mike is his fakeness and insincerity. Mike is just not genuine. Buzz simply is who he is. As I said, while I might not want to do some of the sexual things that he has, I also feel that if I'm going to rip on Mike for the ways I see him acting, then I also have to man up and be willing to admit when someone has treated me kindly. Buzz is just a genuinely NICE guy, despite any of the "swinging" stuff. And I need to be honest enough to admit that. That's really all there is to it.

Date: March 15, 2010 09:26PM

I just don't have the heart to listen to those RAW shows. Those guys creep me out enough already.

I'm guessing Mike is spending his time off getting his house officially on the market, and clearing up that business with the expired motorcycle license.

I guess they'll be doing the podcasts from Buzz's garage soon.

Posted by: BAL'MORE BILLY! ()
Date: March 15, 2010 09:42PM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pages: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061...LastNext
Current Page: 56 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.