HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...5455565758596061626364...LastNext
Current Page: 59 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Date: March 22, 2010 01:32PM

mcsmack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll guarantee you Mike will try one more time to
> milk the pay per podcast thing. He'll start
> pimping it today. It will have some sort of a
> twist most likely in its purchasing logistics. It
> will be fun to here his take on how everything
> went during his well deserved break.

At first I thought Mike would announce that they are pulling the plug on this fiasco. Then I realized that he is being enabled in this folly by Rob(b), Buzz and Oscar, who simply are being too nice to tell the guy to fuck off.

Why should Mike quit? He sits on his ass at home all day getting drunk and these idiots show up for no money and with no pride and do their best to make this loser feel like the star he isn't. I think Oscar is pretty close to checking out of this charade. But until Rob(b) and Buzz make a stand, Mike is going to ride all three of them into the poor house out of their misguided sense of loyalty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: WJM's Ted Baxter ()
Date: March 22, 2010 03:57PM

Pretty unentertaining show today... stories from the fat guy about riding in an airplane. zzzzzzzzzzz.... C'mon, they had a week off from jobs they don't even have, and this is the best they can come up with? The thing I noticed is that they did not really address the Raw shows all that much today after hyping them for so long. You know for damn sure if Raw was a success they would have talked about it more. Can you say "fail"? BTW.... Buzz is sounding increasingly irritated that he can't get his newscast out without them interrupting him. Buzz needs to walk ASAP, he is smarter than these guys.

Date: March 22, 2010 04:03PM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
BTW.... Buzz is sounding increasingly
> irritated that he can't get his newscast out
> without them interrupting him. Buzz needs to walk
> ASAP, he is smarter than these guys.
>

I've wondered where Buzz, Rob(b) and Oscar live. Doesn't Buzz live in Maryland?

A long fucking haul for no money, in any case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: March 22, 2010 04:17PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> BTW.... Buzz is sounding increasingly
> > irritated that he can't get his newscast out
> > without them interrupting him. Buzz needs to
> walk
> > ASAP, he is smarter than these guys.
> >
>
> I've wondered where Buzz, Rob(b) and Oscar live.
> Doesn't Buzz live in Maryland?
>

I'm not sure where these guys live, I'm in California so I don't know the lay of the land back there. Buzz needs to get himself out here, he's got a great voice and would probably not have a problem finding some VO work here to pay the bills.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: March 22, 2010 04:27PM

If I remember correctly, Buzz lived real close to the WJFK studios in Fairfax when the show was on there. Like 2 minutes away or something.

Date: March 22, 2010 04:29PM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:

> >
>
> I'm not sure where these guys live, I'm in
> California so I don't know the lay of the land
> back there. Buzz needs to get himself out here,
> he's got a great voice and would probably not have
> a problem finding some VO work here to pay the
> bills.

In the DC area, if Buzz lives in Montgomery County, MD and Mike is in Manassas, VA, the daily trip is like a fucking expedition. It might be worth it for a decent salary, but not for free and certainly not to just sit there and not speak for most of an hour.

Date: March 22, 2010 04:29PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> If I remember correctly, Buzz lived real close to
> the WJFK studios in Fairfax when the show was on
> there. Like 2 minutes away or something.

If that's the case, it's not horrible. Still too far to drive for no money, but not a complete nightmare.

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: March 22, 2010 04:32PM

It is notable that they all go off for a week after launching the great raw hope only to return to the same old morning zoo crap they've been spewing for months.

And your right, if they had hit their 5000 download mark that's all they would have talked about.

Also not a lot of welcome back chatter on their message board. Very repetitive and one response was from Oscar.

Another classic response to the RAW show, and very creepy

Sandwich says:
March 20, 2010 at 1:30 pm
Holy hell. I happened to be listening to this episode during my walk home from work, trudging alongside a major roadway just as Buzz’s stripper adventure reached its climax. (pun intended) Let this be a warning to everyone: Listen to these Raw shows IN PRIVATE. Even though I was listening on headphones, I was so embarrassed by what I was hearing that I could feel my face turning as red as an ornery Spewak after three triple strength Old Fashioneds. Upon finally turning off the main road and onto my side street, I was at first relieved to be out of the public eye. Walking up the sidewalk, barely containing my mix of shock, horror, laughter, and shame, things went from bad to worse; just as Buzz was mounting the nice young lady from behind for some barely simulated doggy style, I spotted coming towards me a mother with her three children, fresh off the school bus.
I had to cross to the other side of the street.

Congratulations O'Meara you fat,greasy,gross and perverted Gutter Fuck. Is this an example of the demographic your trying to capture? This is why sexual predators should have signs in their yards.

Can't wait to see Buzz's new Joker Smile

Date: March 22, 2010 04:41PM

mcsmack Wrote:

>
> And your right, if they had hit their 5000
> download mark that's all they would have talked
> about.
>
> Also not a lot of welcome back chatter on their
> message board. Very repetitive and one response
> was from Oscar.
>
>

This is indicative. Somebody did a terrible parody of the Hitler thing on YouTube with him talking about RAW. It is terribly unfunny. But the interesting thing is it was posted on Mike's fan page on Facebook. Notice the number of views...

I really think his listening audience is down to a couple of hundred people. I'm not sure how to gauge those purported RAW numbers, but I am thinking that the 700+ also counted free grabs and individual episodes pulled down by the same individuals. I also think there were probably multiple purchases (out of pity or stupidity).

And you are right. The fact that they didn't even mention RAW speaks volumes. It was a complete fucking failure.

Date: March 22, 2010 04:46PM

I'm just wondering when we'll get to see the episode of A&E's 'Intervention' when they all make Mike sit down and they explain to him that the podcast is a failure and it's not going make any money or lead to the show being syndicated. Now that'll make for some Emmy award winning television.

Is there some kind of podcasters rehab program that Mike can be whisked away to?

The first step for Mike is to admit that he has a problem and quit living with denial.

Date: March 22, 2010 04:53PM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
> I'm just wondering when we'll get to see the
> episode of A&E's 'Intervention' when they all make
> Mike sit down and they explain to him that the
> podcast is a failure and it's not going make any
> money or lead to the show being syndicated.

That's funny. I had the same thought when I called Rob(b) and Buzz "enablers." If you watch that show, that is exactly what these guys are doing. They are giving Mike an excuse not to get his shit together.

Date: March 22, 2010 04:56PM

In contrast to what Mike is doing, where is Don? Don's CBS deal isn't even done yet and he is FLYING ACROSS THE COUNTRY trying to get a deal set. Don probably doesn't even need the money. He is probably just tired of sitting on his ass. Mike, on the other hand, is waiting for some radio guy with a bag of money to hear his podcast, say "that's radio gold!" and walk to his fucking front door with a million-dollar offer!

Don has hustle. Mike has inertia.

Posted by: Rue ()
Date: March 22, 2010 05:06PM

I see one of their two initial sponsors, Saylor's Cigars (no doubt one of Mike's friends), finally jumped ship. As did "Reference Point Software" after like two days -- apparently the TMOS listenership aren't needing to format a lot of senior theses. And whatever happened to the "ProblemPoker.com" support group? Did they realize the folly of advertising on a show hosted by an admitted gambling addict? (It comically prompted Mike to scream super defensively at Robb when he attempted to insert just a bit of levity about the ad -- "NO CLAPPING DURING THE SPONSOR READ")

Now they're back to filling up the space with
ad-advertisehere.jpg

Seems like the good Dr. Freedman's about the last hanger on...

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: March 22, 2010 05:12PM

>
> Don has hustle. Mike has inertia.

Word on the street is that Mike is in therapy for a lethargy addiction. Good luck, Mike!

Date: March 22, 2010 05:22PM

I can't believe that Cary has put up with this crap for so long. She's got to be holding in her anger watching the bills stack up while Robbbbbbb plays at Mike's Internet Radio Clubhouse instead of putting food on the table for the kids.

The WIVES will probably be the ones that kill off the podcast, NOT the guys.

Date: March 22, 2010 05:42PM

And in the same vein, Mike will stumble home from the bar one night and find Cary and Carla in the "living room studio" each armed with ten pound sledgehammers taking their frustrations out on the podcasting equipment. LOL

Posted by: peanuts ()
Date: March 22, 2010 05:55PM

"Working for peanuts."

Posted by: jeffeff ()
Date: March 22, 2010 06:09PM

Some of the earlier podcasts featured talk of an upcoming live stream, and the addition of phone lines so the show could feature callers, a la an actual radio show.

I guess that's all got as good of a chance of happening now as . . . something that has almost no chance of happening?

Posted by: jeffeff ()
Date: March 22, 2010 06:16PM

By the way, the guy who has Mike's old time slot on KHTK here in Sacramento is unlistenable, such that many more people now actively avoid KHTK than used to change their schedules around so they could listen to the old Don & Mike Show.

I can't imagine KHTK not giving Mike & Co. at least a trial run, especially since their self-proclaimed role as "Your Home of [The Shittiest Team in the NBA]" is hardly a selling point anymore.

Date: March 22, 2010 06:22PM

jeffeff Wrote:
> Some of the earlier podcasts featured talk of an
> upcoming live stream, and the addition of phone
> lines so the show could feature callers, a la an
> actual radio show.
>
> I guess that's all got as good of a chance of
> happening now as . . . something that has almost
> no chance of happening?

Supposedly RJ was installing live cameras about a month ago... But that never came about. The people who are donating to this show certainly aren't getting their money's worth. MOM is promising all this stuff and nothing is coming to fruition. What a crook.

Posted by: dildos ()
Date: March 22, 2010 06:30PM

Sledge hammers, or dildos. If dildos, they can sell the podcasting equipment and buy a stripper pole, or a few. Then the gals can force Mike-and-Gang to move into the tent-cities where all the other pipeheads are at. Then Carla can become a Maddame using the house and Faux Tupperware parties as a front for thier dirty operation, and possibly save the house from being forclosed upon.

Either that or they can sel the podcasting equipment and buy 2x4s and drywall up Mike's mock studio into rooms and rent them out. In effect turning the house into a boarding home, but keeping a roof over all the wives heads. Plus don't forget the dildos! The girls can have Annual Snatch Fests, where they invite all thier girlfriends for a huge public orgy with dildos.

Posted by: Phil Washburn ()
Date: March 22, 2010 07:10PM

dildos Wrote:
> Sledge hammers, or dildos. If dildos, they can
> sell the podcasting equipment and buy a stripper
> pole, or a few. Then the gals can force
> Mike-and-Gang to move into the tent-cities where
> all the other pipeheads are at. Then Carla can
> become a Maddame using the house and Faux
> Tupperware parties as a front for thier dirty
> operation, and possibly save the house from being
> forclosed upon.
>
> Either that or they can sel the podcasting
> equipment and buy 2x4s and drywall up Mike's mock
> studio into rooms and rent them out. In effect
> turning the house into a boarding home, but
> keeping a roof over all the wives heads. Plus
> don't forget the dildos! The girls can have Annual
> Snatch Fests, where they invite all thier
> girlfriends for a huge public orgy with dildos.

You know - when Mike reads through these posts on this site (and we know he does) - I wonder if he ever gets upset at all the nasty cracks about Carla?

Date: March 22, 2010 07:14PM

Phil Washburn Wrote:

>
>
> You know - when Mike reads through these posts on
> this site (and we know he does) - I wonder if he
> ever gets upset at all the nasty cracks about
> Carla?

Maybe. But given what an egomaniac he is, do you really think he puts knocks on Carla ahead of himself?

Naw.

Posted by: Mutual of Omaha's Marlin Perkins ()
Date: March 22, 2010 07:42PM

Let' say that Buzz Spermbank falls and injures himself at Mike's house while doing the show, do you think Mike's homeowners insurance policy would cover such a thing? Let me see him explain that to the claims adjuster....

"Yeah... Well we were running a broadcasting operation out of the living room when Buzz fell off the stripper and broke his coccyx... What do you mean this neighborhood isn't zoned for businesses? What business license? No... I didn't know I was supposed to have workers comp insurance!? EFF you insurance man!"

Date: March 22, 2010 09:24PM

I still think its hilarious Buzz is getting a face lift. Maybe he thinks a good stretching will clear up years of damaged skin cells from playing the Marlborough Man. His face will go from looking like a catchers mit to looking like a stretched out catchers mit........with a jokers smile.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: March 22, 2010 09:49PM

Has anyone ever actually seen Carrie or Karla? Are they really as hot as they're made to be on the show?

Date: March 22, 2010 09:50PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> I still think its hilarious Buzz is getting a face
> lift. Maybe he thinks a good stretching will clear
> up years of damaged skin cells from playing the
> Marlborough Man. His face will go from looking
> like a catchers mit to looking like a stretched
> out catchers mit........with a jokers smile.

I have a feeling the podcast is going to come to an end after Buzz gets the facelift. He'll probably be out for a while after the surgery, plus it didn't seem like the guys were really pushing all that much for donations on the show today like they usually do. And I don't recall them mentioning that they will do anymore Raw shows either. I think they already know they are gonna wrap it up... just a matter of ending it at the right time to "save face". Pun intended! LOL

Posted by: Boredwalk Evis ()
Date: March 23, 2010 12:04AM

This Don and Mike bit made me laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rEAHeAW8bk

Posted by: Sammy the Tooth ()
Date: March 23, 2010 12:42AM

I can't remember where I saw it but there is definitely a picture of Carla out there from when Mike sang the National Anthem. And as old Lurchy would say "She's a lil bit molney!!!". She looked alot better there than she did in the breakfast meats show, but still way out of Mike's league. If you want to see bangin hot, check out Oscar's piece of ass Kara @ www.myspace.com/psychokara. As for Carrie, I'm thinking she is probably homely and maybe a bit slow.

Date: March 23, 2010 12:54AM

http://www.videosurf.com/video/mike-o'meara-show-team-dinner-108501429?t=108

You get a shot of Marsha (seems like a cool lady so I wont't say a word), Katie (cute as hell), Carla (pretty hot), Bethanne (yikes), and maybe Carrie (way hotter than I expected, if it's her).

Sorry I don't know how to make it so all you have to do is click the URL. Cut and paste just like Mike. You can even use the right button if you wish.

Date: March 23, 2010 01:00AM

http://www.myspace.com/psychokara

Should take you right to Kara's myspace page. Oscar is one lucky Bolivian.

Date: March 23, 2010 01:22AM

I love to jone on Mike as much as the next guy but I still find my self listening to the show on my commute or when I am working out. I love hearing Oscar again and it makes me realize he was carrying Chad Dukes the entire time. I would definitely miss the hour of familiar entertainment.

Posted by: slapnuts ()
Date: March 23, 2010 01:35AM

Sammy the Tooth Wrote:
> I love to jone on Mike as much as the next guy but
> I still find my self listening to the show on my
> commute or when I am working out. I love hearing
> Oscar again and it makes me realize he was
> carrying Chad Dukes the entire time. I would
> definitely miss the hour of familiar
> entertainment.

I dont oscar didnt carry the show so much as just keep it moving and be the straight man to dukes. i do lol from time to time with the new show.

Date: March 23, 2010 03:01AM

slapnuts Wrote:
> Sammy the Tooth Wrote:
> -----
> > I love to jone on Mike as much as the next guy
> but
> > I still find my self listening to the show on
> my
> > commute or when I am working out. I love
> hearing
> > Oscar again and it makes me realize he was
> > carrying Chad Dukes the entire time. I would
> > definitely miss the hour of familiar
> > entertainment.
>
> I dont oscar didnt carry the show so much as just
> keep it moving and be the straight man to dukes.
> i do lol from time to time with the new show.

You're probably right, maybe it's Chad's lack of a straight man now that he is paired with Lavar that has me hating. I do really miss the old Big O and Dukes show. It seems only the Junks are allowed any freedom with the new format, which makes the rest of the day sometimes unlistenable. I still sometimes watch these two animations and slap my knee though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZLce9X_cA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67RYsT7Aruk

Posted by: Waat ()
Date: March 23, 2010 03:07AM

Sammy the Tooth Wrote:
> I love to jone on Mike as much as the next guy but
> I still find my self listening to the show on my
> commute or when I am working out. I love hearing
> Oscar again and it makes me realize he was
> carrying Chad Dukes the entire time. I would
> definitely miss the hour of familiar
> entertainment.

Yeah Dukes is a fat alcoholic over opinionated loud mouth with a false sense of entitlement, much like Mike O'Meara. I can't believe he quit talk radio to do a sports stat show with mush mouth. And now he barely does the Rodkasts because he is busy doing those bullshit wrestling videos that no one cares about.

Posted by: Subscriber to this thread ()
Date: March 23, 2010 08:42AM

chad is doing what? fake wresltling videos? Oh how F'in funny!

What about Kevin rock on weeekends? they are pretty good i thought.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: March 23, 2010 11:42AM

Waat Wrote:
> Yeah Dukes is a fat alcoholic over opinionated
> loud mouth with a false sense of entitlement, much
> like Mike O'Meara. I can't believe he quit talk
> radio to do a sports stat show with mush mouth.

A paying gig is a paying gig. What makes you think he had much choice?

Posted by: Coulitbe ()
Date: March 23, 2010 02:52PM

It is nearly 3 pm and there has been no new MoM show posted on iTunes. Could it be over?

Posted by: Coulitbe ()
Date: March 23, 2010 03:31PM

Damnit, it just got posted. I'm still fairly certain that the end is quite near.

Date: March 23, 2010 03:56PM

Coulitbe Wrote:
> It is nearly 3 pm and there has been no new MoM
> show posted on iTunes. Could it be over?

It will be.. Mike was pimping supporters to download at I-Tunes to boost the show back towards the top. (currently 40th) on the comedy section.

Towards the end of Buzz's News today ( which all he does is piss off about 1/2 the people listening) Mike launched on this thread calling us all cowards and we only do what we do because were anonymous. Mike wondered if the "hate' stems from being dissed in the past by a show member or cut off on a phone call or something. He also said he "Knows he's suppose to ignore these (us) humps" and generally does unless something really sets him off, implying my friends, that he does indeed reply here on occasion.

Well Mr O'Meara, as usual your 180 degrees out of phase. What you perceive as hate we call having fun.It's fun making you think we really hate.Pull your head out of your vagina. And really, a man like yourself with an archive full of vitriol for we who dare to criticize your entertainment value (or lack thereof) has no moral pedestal to stand on, you self aggrandizing fuck hole.

As far as wishing to confront one of us face to face I put out recently that I would be in the DC area on business and would be happy to drop by. Of course with no response on your behalf. You edit all negative criticism from every form of listener contact you have whether on Facebook,Twitter your message boards or what ever. Don would confront head on and have fun and be entertaining at the same time.Of course as you've said before "Your not Don".......well no shit dumbfuck!

I really do wish your show to succeed and don't give a shit whether you believe me or not. But really Dude..... Would you spend YOUR money on that piece of crap you produced known as the RAW show? And more "Hockey talk?"...You really think we couldn't see through that? Is feedback and demo. like this what your after?...

Sandwich says:
March 20, 2010 at 1:30 pm
Holy hell. I happened to be listening to this episode during my walk home from work, trudging alongside a major roadway just as Buzz’s stripper adventure reached its climax. (pun intended) Let this be a warning to everyone: Listen to these Raw shows IN PRIVATE. Even though I was listening on headphones, I was so embarrassed by what I was hearing that I could feel my face turning as red as an ornery Spewak after three triple strength Old Fashioneds. Upon finally turning off the main road and onto my side street, I was at first relieved to be out of the public eye. Walking up the sidewalk, barely containing my mix of shock, horror, laughter, and shame, things went from bad to worse; just as Buzz was mounting the nice young lady from behind for some barely simulated doggy style, I spotted coming towards me a mother with her three children, fresh off the school bus.
I had to cross to the other side of the street.

There is a difference in creating uncomfortable moments for entertainment value like Don did then proceeding to make fun of it and being downright creepy.

Until you take on your critics "face to face" like you say you want, your cowardice charges against them are unfounded. You know where to find us, were here, were not going anywhere. So when YOUR ready to cowboy up Hoss let us know.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 23, 2010 04:12PM

Screw being anonymous. I'll friend his ass on facebook and rip into him. But he'll just delete the negative comments, so what's the point??

Date: March 23, 2010 04:21PM

Another dull show today... the fat guy talking about doggy diarrhea (how he doesn't have the time to clean it up... WTF? The guy doesn't have a job and should have plenty of time) and Buzz's minor facelift. Mike briefly addresses the haters on the Internet around the last 5 minutes of today's show. Sounds like he can dish it out... but can't take it. On the operations side of things, Raw will "go in the archives" on Thursday and plans are supposedly in the works for another Raw in July.... If they make it that far. He also begged for people to go to iTunes to the get the show rank up in order to get more advertisers. When they talked about the business side of stuff the serious & almost somber tone was hilarious. I had to go back & listen to it again... awkward quietness fell over the "living room studio" as Mike spoke about trying to monetize the operation. He also said the current Raw was successful... and more silence from the others about that. Also an announcement will be made soon about when the show will be posted on the web. They'll probably start posting the show earlier to pick up a lunchtime listening audience... or else the current starts time conflicts with Robbbbbb's new job at Footlocker. LOL

Date: March 23, 2010 04:27PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> Screw being anonymous. I'll friend his ass on
> facebook and rip into him. But he'll just delete
> the negative comments, so what's the point??

Ya but he said he would really like to confront you and "talk it out". That is what is so funny. He deletes, hides and runs like a scared Bitch from criticism. He won't confront shit. Not here, not on the phone, not "eye to eye" as he says or any forum for that matter.

Calling this forum "poisonous and dangerous" is absolutely hilarious and pathetic. I mean for crying out loud, does he forget he's podcasting from his freeking root cellar? Illusions of grandeur maybe?

The only bad part about this forum is were making Mr. O'Meara think he's a whole hell of a lot more important than he actually is.

Date: March 23, 2010 04:40PM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
On the operations side of things, Raw
> will "go in the archives" on Thursday and plans
> are supposedly in the works for another Raw in
> July.... If they make it that far. He also begged
> for people to go to iTunes to the get the show
> rank up in order to get more advertisers. When
> they talked about the business side of stuff the
> serious & almost somber tone was hilarious. I had
> to go back & listen to it again... awkward
> quietness fell over the "living room studio" as
> Mike spoke about trying to monetize the operation.
> He also said the current Raw was successful...

Putting Raw back in the "Vault"? Kinda like a dog eating his own vomit.

Whatever O'Meara.. I'm sure your sites already crashed from the stampede of the 18 and over demo panicked that they might miss out on that gem.

Seriously you ought to get yourself in shape during your downtime. Trade in the podcast equipment and make room for a weight bench and treadmill.

Posted by: Elvis Aaron O'Meara ()
Date: March 23, 2010 04:42PM

I don't pay attention to internet message boards. I don't read 'em cause they're all JUNK. They are DANGEROUS! They're DAMAGING to myself, to my little daughters, to MAH DOCTOR...

Date: March 23, 2010 04:49PM

Elvis O'Meara

People talkin'...Maids...Freaks carrying bags up to my room... If I find out who's been sayin' this JACK... I'll rip HIS GODDAMN KEYBOARD OUT BUY THE ROOT!!!YOU SONOFFA BITCH!!!!...................Thank You Very Much

Date: March 23, 2010 04:52PM

Elvis O'Meara

I'm not talkin' to you,,,, I'm talkin' to somebody else.....

Date: March 23, 2010 05:30PM

Here is some constructive criticism for Mr. O'Meara. I've dealt with show business types for over 25 years....

Get out there and market yourself. Take ANY gigs that come along, no matter how small. No one is going to knock on your front door after hearing your podcast. You're shoe-horning yourself into too small of a niche, and it is a niche that's on life-support anyway. Morning-zoo type radio has been dead for years. CBS, Clear Channel and others are in major cost cutting orgies right now. Finding and keeping talent is not their top priority anymore. You'd be better off acting, doing stand-up, whatever. Expand your skillset.

Date: March 23, 2010 06:18PM

Mike hates this site (and he is referring to this site), not because of how hateful it is or what losers we are or any of the crap he comes up with. Mike hates this site because for two years we have been right. We have been the fucking Nostradamus of Mike O'Meara's career tailspin, and he doesn't like what he's reading about RAW now. Because he knows it is all true.

Date: March 23, 2010 06:30PM

And another thing. Comparing what one psycho wrote about the President on Twitter to our knocking your so-called "business model" for a podcast is not the same thing...and it's not "dangerous." We are pointing out that what you are doing is stupid, fiscally irresponsible and, frankly, sad. And what's worse, you are dragging loyal friends down with you. There's nothing "dangerous" about comments like that. It's pointing out the obvious.

Posted by: a shole ()
Date: March 23, 2010 06:43PM

This is going to sound weird, but I actually listen to the show and find it mildly amusing. What the hell else am I going to listen to? However, Mike needs to stop talking politics! He is just so wrong in every way with everything he says. Buzz is also on the wrong side of the fence but somehow, less annoying. Oscar just doesn't give a shit. Rob is Republican but too much of a pussy to disagree with Mike. So Mike, if you read this, please just shut the hell up about anything political! It makes me want to see you fail!

Date: March 23, 2010 07:09PM

> Mike hates this site (and he is referring to this
> site), not because of how hateful it is or what
> losers we are or any of the crap he comes up with.
> Mike hates this site because for two years we have
> been right. We have been the fucking Nostradamus
> of Mike O'Meara's career tailspin, and he doesn't
> like what he's reading about RAW now. Because he
> knows it is all true.

You know you're right....I know you're right.... Mike knows you're right and thats what pisses him off. He's mad because there aren't enough fools alive buying his bullshit to make him a success on his terms.

Once again it's the listeners who don't realize his rare breed of broadcast genius. The talents there were just to stupid and full of hate because we got dissed in a phone scan??? Whaaa?

Sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for him.....Until he opens his dumb fuck pie hole like he did today. Trying to compare us to the online idiot bloggers that want the president to be assassinated............Come on Mike!...Try to keep it together!... Your not that impo'tent!

You know alcohol abuse sometimes leads to some level of paranoia. And this certainly wouldn't help him gain traction trying to restart his career path.

There is no reason he can't be successful doing something whether in radio or whatever.I am serious and would tell anyone in his shoes to 1) Get yourself in good physical condition (This includes moderating alcohol use) then hit the brick and press the flesh hard to market yourself. He can't hire Marc and Oscar to do this for him.

One thing Rob said today was if they could get us to like them by,in Mikes words, "talking it out eye to eye" , look how famous they might be. In a way he's right. Because most of us are old Don and Mike fans. If they could just reject the urge to go Jack Diamond on us it might be different. I'm afraid it's a DNA problem so not much hope there.

I want everyone to be successful and live up to their potential. Mike still has some resources left to make another run at it but if he doesn't figure it out in radio he should do something totally different.

Date: March 23, 2010 07:18PM

I think we have been better friends to Mike than his "friends.". A true friend would be telling Mike what we have been saying. Quit wasting money on this podcast or time trying to land a gig that will hire the whole crew. Get any job you can that will keep your marriage together and a roof over your head.

Instead his "friends" are telling Mike what he wants to hear, and they are all headed to the poorhouse together.

Posted by: Charlie ()
Date: March 23, 2010 09:36PM

I juist found this site and I'm glad I did. I turned from fan to critic on a dime, about two months ago. I was the guy that Mike and Robb talked about on-line because they had each unfriended me on Facebook. I sent Robb some constructive criticism (being dumb enough to think he would listen) and his reaction was wwird, fag-man behavior. So, when I dissed him again on Buzz's facebook page, they decided to talk about it on the air, as Robb was acting like a little girl and asked his co-workers to unfriend me - and they did. Buzz was man enough to send me a private message saying he regrets it - but gavwe the one for all, all for one speech. Anyhow, I'll be busy reading the previous posts tonight - glad I found the site though. I'll have plenty to say when the time is right.

Date: March 23, 2010 10:03PM

I really took note today when he waxed on about how he liked Facebook being that it was sort of a "land of love" of adulations for the show. A place where he has bonded with the supporters or what ever the fuck.

Come on Mike......Really?..... Is Rob editing out all the bad stuff before you log in?

Mikes comments are only entertaining to those of us who really know what must be going on behind the scenes. Just like Coach Ditka said, "It's easy to hide behind a microphone son."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2010 10:36PM by mcsmack.

Date: March 23, 2010 10:04PM

I had a relative who is involved with casting listen to portions of the MOMS over dinner tonight. She has never heard Mike before and the first thing out of her mouth after listening was "He's a good impressionist, has a great voice... but he comes across like a silly man-diva & would probably be a bitch to work with." Although she did have some more good things to say as well... like Mike has a good east-coast character actor look to him. He wouldn't make it as a lead in anything, but would fit the bill perfectly in small supporting parts like as a corrupt city councilman, short-order cook in a scuzzy diner or an annoying neighbor that borrows your tools and won't give them back. LOL

Date: March 23, 2010 10:39PM

In closing be brave my friends for Mike has called for an attack on the "Bloggers " to make us stop. Tomorrow could be a long battle.

Posted by: Norma ()
Date: March 23, 2010 10:45PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Has anyone ever actually seen Carrie or Karla? Are
> they really as hot as they're made to be on the
> show?

I believe that they are both on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jip9vLvCNqo

Does anyone have a picture of Buzz's wife? I understand that she's pretty ugly.

Date: March 24, 2010 12:01AM

mcsmack Wrote:
> In closing be brave my friends for Mike has called
> for an attack on the "Bloggers " to make us stop.
> Tomorrow could be a long battle.

Nah... Him lashing out and attacking this forum during the tomorrow's show will probably end up driving some listeners away. If he does lash out, that'll probably be the nail in the coffin for the old "living room studio". He shouldn't of brought it up today either (I fell asleep in the car during lunch listening to Buzz's news today and almost missed the rant, LOL). It makes Mike look weak, bitter and insecucure to criticism. Nothing makes for more cringeworthy radio/tv than talent lashing out in desperation over something trivial that they have no control over(i.e. actor Christian Bale's rant)... especially on a show that's supposed to be about comedy. And yes, an internet messageboard (especially this one) is a trivial thing. There's thousands, if not tens of thousands of these kinds of boards criticizing every topic under the sun. If he's smart he'll ignore this forum. Talking about it on the podcast just adds more fuel to the fire... and brings more disgruntled fans out of the woodwork... in turn making O'Meara angrier. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya.

Posted by: Waat ()
Date: March 24, 2010 12:22AM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
> A paying gig is a paying gig. What makes you think
> he had much choice?

He has a choice to do more rodkasts instead of wasting time on Main Street Faggotry.

Date: March 24, 2010 01:36AM

Norma,
I posted the same video from a different sight last night and in watching it again you definitely hear them call the lady in the green jacket Carrie. I would have to say she is pretty good looking and way out of Robb's league. Got to love Robb making lame ass pea puns, showing he is as big of an ass and attention whore in real life as well. As for Marsha, she gets almost as much camera time as Mike and looks to have a pretty nice rack. Considering her age she was probably a hot piece of ass in 1978. I still think Oscar's lady is the number 1 seed followed closely by Carla. Poor girl has to get mounted by that schlub every night with the hope of a future payout that seems to be disappearing at an alarming rate. I just found this site also and it feels great to air some of these grievances with P1's who obviously have no life too. We all sure give Mike and Co. plenty of our spare time by both listening and critisizing him quite often. We can jone as much as we want but we are still counting towards downloads on itunes so in the long run we are helping Mike out. Guess we love to hate but we would probably all not no what to do if it went off the air for good. Maybe getting basement would be a good thing for all of us. I think I have had way to many beers.

Posted by: rue ()
Date: March 24, 2010 01:52AM

> Why does virtually every action shot of Mike
> and/Rob(b) involve them being around food?

Date: March 24, 2010 01:55AM

Waat Wrote:
> Johnny Walker Wrote:
> -----
> > A paying gig is a paying gig. What makes you
> think
> > he had much choice?
>
>
> He has a choice to do more rodkasts instead of
> wasting time on Main Street Faggotry.

Yeah that shit is unwatchable and something from an 8th grade A/v club. I always thought Chad was a little nerdy but the Mafia thing is a little much for even a 31 year old fan boy. I think he stopped doing the Rodkasts to try to punish the few listeners he has for not showing up and licking his taint at the movie showings. You kind of hear him an Beau refer to that a few times in the last couple rodkasts. I am in California and even if I lived down the fucking street I wouldn't go to those pieces of shit. Chad can make fun and listenable shows when he wants to but I think he overestimates how many listeners have the exact same interests that he and his crew share. A picture or description of lady Dukes is one I would love to see or hear. Sadly I bet she is kind of hot.

How do I post pictures on this board?

Posted by: Charles Nelson Reilly ()
Date: March 24, 2010 02:13AM

cnrpic.php?i=2&t1=Robb+and&t2=Mike+are&t

Date: March 24, 2010 02:19AM

Well Played.

Date: March 24, 2010 02:21AM

cnrpic.php?i=3&t1=Oscar+likes&t2=the+but

Date: March 24, 2010 02:28AM

cnrpic.php?i=1&t1=Buzz...+get&t2=yoursel

Posted by: Hoytytoyty ()
Date: March 24, 2010 04:23AM

Sammy the Tooth Wrote:

> Yeah that shit is unwatchable and something from
> an 8th grade A/v club. I always thought Chad was a
> little nerdy but the Mafia thing is a little much
> for even a 31 year old fan boy. I think he stopped
> doing the Rodkasts to try to punish the few
> listeners he has for not showing up and licking
> his taint at the movie showings. You kind of hear
> him an Beau refer to that a few times in the last
> couple rodkasts. I am in California and even if I
> lived down the fucking street I wouldn't go to
> those pieces of shit. Chad can make fun and
> listenable shows when he wants to but I think he
> overestimates how many listeners have the exact
> same interests that he and his crew share. A
> picture or description of lady Dukes is one I
> would love to see or hear. Sadly I bet she is kind
> of hot.
>
> How do I post pictures on this board?

Yeah I don't know what they think they are going to accomplish by "punishing" listeners. All they are doing is pushing fans away.

Date: March 24, 2010 09:17AM

I know this is supposed to be busting the podcaster's chops, but listen to the disdain in Mike's voice about podcasting...

...Mike must realize what a debacle this is.

Date: March 24, 2010 09:22AM

Sammy the Tooth Wrote:

We all sure give Mike
> and Co. plenty of our spare time by both listening
> and critisizing him quite often. We can jone as
> much as we want but we are still counting towards
> downloads on itunes so in the long run we are
> helping Mike out. Guess we love to hate but we
> would probably all not no what to do if it went
> off the air for good. Maybe getting basement would
> be a good thing for all of us. I think I have had
> way to many beers.

Noticed this posted after 1:00 am. Try just drinking on the weekends Sammy.

Welcome aboard though.... It doesn't take downloading on I-tunes to recap an episode of the MOMS. If I catch wind of something I'll go to their site and peruse about 5 minutes out of a 1 hour show. It doesn't take long to find any pertinent material to this site when 99% of their show is all fluff and filler.

As for what will we do when if Mike went off the air?........Air?....Hmm.
If you look at the history of this thread it ebbs and flows over time. No one knows the future except for Karnak and he's dead.

If Mike were to step into a legitimate morning zoo slot where he belongs you would see criticism on this thread subside somewhat. Also when Don returns this year you'll see less interest with Mike. Carolla's funnier to listen to than Mike and Don will be to. I doubt if Mike makes it through the summer so who knows if he'll even be a factor 3 or 4 months from now. He is an attention whore so he'll figure out some way to try and appear relevant.

Date: March 24, 2010 09:32AM

mcsmack Wrote:
>
> If Mike were to step into a legitimate morning zoo
> slot where he belongs you would see criticism on
> this thread subside somewhat.

If Mike does what he probably should do...move to a smaller market and take a pay cut....I doubt this thread will continue. Even if he does Middays at Big or some other Jurassic Rock station in the area, I don't think you would see much more on this thread.

Date: March 24, 2010 09:38AM

> I know this is supposed to be busting the
> podcaster's chops, but listen to the disdain in
> Mike's voice about podcasting...
>
>
>
> ...Mike must realize what a debacle this is.

We haven't heard him rant about not being "One of you" (pod-casters) lately. It's like he doesn't think he's a podcaster because he is so much more talented then all other lowly podcast scum and he is a "real radio guy". Delusion creeping in I think? I wouldn't think pod-casters would have reason to be elitist but Mikes figured out a way.

He is trying to remain relevant too. Since his plea for I-Tunes support he's gone from around 42nd to 35th in comedy. Kind of reminds me of his ratings battle when he was in real radio.

Date: March 24, 2010 09:45AM

I wonder if Mike is really going to declare war on this forum. It seems to me that when he invites his few remaining listeners to attack "the bloggers," that they discover this site and realize other people think and feel the same way they do. If Mike does mention FFU, all it will accomplish is pulling away more of the few listeners he has left.

Posted by: Mikael ()
Date: March 24, 2010 09:56AM

I think I was listening to 105.9 and I was thinking 'hey this station is pretty good'. Under fairly new ownership or something. Bump and kick-rock and roll shit without the DC 101 loud mouth Elliot in the Morning Bullshit. And I thought to myself, 'I have a buddy(Mike) in the radio industry looking for a job, maybe this is his calling'. Then I thought better to myself, thinking that 'NO, NO fat obnoxious loudmouth wanna-be shock jock needed'. Plus Mike, didn't this -fad- go OUT like 5 or so years ago? I mean your NO HOWARD STERN nor could you pull the coffee sippin' piondexter crowd like Elliot does. SO FORGET IT MIKAEL!

Date: March 24, 2010 10:02AM

Mikael Wrote:
> I think I was listening to 105.9 and I was
> thinking 'hey this station is pretty good'. Under
> fairly new ownership or something. Bump and
> kick-rock and roll shit without the DC 101 loud
> mouth Elliot in the Morning Bullshit. And I
> thought to myself, 'I have a buddy(Mike) in the
> radio industry looking for a job, maybe this is
> his calling'. Then I thought better to myself,
> thinking that 'NO, NO fat obnoxious loudmouth
> wanna-be shock jock needed'. Plus Mike, didn't
> this -fad- go OUT like 5 or so years ago? I mean
> your NO HOWARD STERN nor could you pull the coffee
> sippin' piondexter crowd like Elliot does. SO
> FORGET IT MIKAEL!

O'Meara could push buttons for MP3s and talk up and down songs. The problem for Mikey is the ownership of 105.9 isn't going to pay him $200K (or whatever he was making at WJFK on that final contract) to do it. The economics of radio have changed. He would be lucky to get a gig for $75K. But, that's still a hell of a lot better than the $0 income he is making now.

Posted by: NinKumPoop ()
Date: March 24, 2010 10:18AM

Ok okay $75,000.00 USD? I see, then he must relate with the basement dwellers amd pimple popper crowd. I wonder if Mikey stapled cardboard eggcartons to his drywall as "sound insulation", for his "Audio Room"?

Date: March 24, 2010 10:32AM

NinKumPoop Wrote:
> Ok okay $75,000.00 USD? I see, then he must
> relate with the basement dwellers amd pimple
> popper crowd. I wonder if Mikey stapled cardboard
> eggcartons to his drywall as "sound insulation",
> for his "Audio Room"?

People have this misguided idea that these guys get paid millions. Don did because he owned the D&M Show. But Mikey did not get paid that kind of coin "back in the day" and he certainly wouldn't now.

For instance, up until a few years ago I believe Elliot was getting about $150K a year.

Posted by: Doogie Howser ()
Date: March 24, 2010 11:04AM

I watched Mike Omera stand in the median strip on Lee highway near George Mason drive. Mike dropped trou and stood there at the height of rush hour traffic and screamed "I LOVE DOOGIE HOUSER" dozens of times. That was 1988. I have been a big fan ever since. It's great to see that Mike is still so popular.

Date: March 24, 2010 11:10AM

I think it is very telling that Mike doesn't understand why people are critical of his crappy podcast. He assumes it is something like someone got mad because Mike hung up on him on the air. He is totally oblivious (or won't admit to the fact) that he shit on 25 years of D&M by doing exactly what Don used to rail against. Mike went from cutting edge radio to being a superficial and lazy hack DJ, along the lines of Jack Diamond. It would be like Howard Stern quitting the business and Baba Booey starting his own program modeled on the talents of Rick Dees.

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: March 24, 2010 12:14PM

>
> People have this misguided idea that these guys
> get paid millions. Don did because he owned the
> D&M Show. But Mikey did not get paid that kind of
> coin "back in the day" and he certainly wouldn't
> now.
>
> For instance, up until a few years ago I believe
> Elliot was getting about $150K a year.

This is all true, although during the D&M days Mike was pulling in a 7 figure paycheck if you include base plus other bonuses. When the syndication was in full swing things were quite lucrative, Don did net most of the cash, but Mike was handsomely compensated as well; Buzz, Rob, and the support staff were paid very low wages, Rob was an hourly employee for quite a while in fact. Don used to supplement certain show employees salary from his own pocket until he ran into legal/tax issues. That being said, no one from the MOM show should ever expect to see that level of pay again. Mike would be lucky to get a low 6 figure paycheck at this point, but that’s better than pissing away your savings and whatever measly dividends he is drawing from investments. As for Rob, he will make one hell of a head cashier.

Date: March 24, 2010 12:55PM

WTF? Wrote:
That being said, no one from the
> MOM show should ever expect to see that level of
> pay again. Mike would be lucky to get a low 6
> figure paycheck at this point, but that’s better
> than pissing away your savings and whatever measly
> dividends he is drawing from investments. As for
> Rob, he will make one hell of a head cashier.

This should be a lesson to Rob(b) and Buzz. When it comes to getting paid, loyalty doesn't mean shit. Rob(b) pissed away way too much of his life getting paid shit. Now he is a 40-something has-been. None of these guys are going to see another big payday. They might as well get used to it.

Posted by: bert ()
Date: March 24, 2010 01:02PM

> I know this is supposed to be busting the
> podcaster's chops, but listen to the disdain in
> Mike's voice about podcasting...

Apropos of nothing, but where did they shoot this video? Is Mike standing in line to buy an assault rifle? And I love the reaction of the oldsters in the background when Mike busts out his big DJ voice.
Attachments:
mike.jpg

Posted by: Window #5 Please ()
Date: March 24, 2010 02:26PM

bert Wrote:
>
> Apropos of nothing, but where did they shoot this
> video?

It looks like an unemployment office.

Date: March 24, 2010 04:03PM

In my professional showbiz opinion, today's show was a snoozefest... probably the next worst show compared to the Super Bowl trainwreck. The fat guy and RJ (certainly not Robert Wagner) talked for upwards of 40 minutes about spending 7 hours in a bar in Florida. Lame. This episode was totally phoned in. There was a big lack of acknowledging the listeners on it. While listening to it I felt like I was In a restaurant sitting a couple tables down from them overhearing a boring conversation. In my opinion, this show ended up to be a huge disconnect for the listening audience, and probably left the average listener feeling bored and left out. Proof that Alcoholics should stay Anonymous.

Date: March 24, 2010 06:18PM

Date: March 24, 2010 04:03PM

In my professional showbiz opinion, today's show was a snoozefest... probably the next worst show compared to the Super Bowl trainwreck

________________________________________________________________________________

Did he pimp I-Tunes again? They moved from 42 or so up to around 35. And remember kids tomorrow RAW goes back in the vault so get your credit card info ready.

Good observation:

"While listening to it I felt like I was In a restaurant sitting a couple tables down from them overhearing a boring conversation."

Mike should ask this question concerning the content of their meaningless blather before they open their pie holes...If anyone should eavesdrop on us, would they be intrigued?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2010 06:19PM by mcsmack.

Posted by: Wlkd ()
Date: March 24, 2010 06:44PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Mike should ask this question concerning the
> content of their meaningless blather before they
> open their pie holes...If anyone should eavesdrop
> on us, would they be intrigued?

Well obviously they think we would be intrigued as they are not just having a conversation they are doing a show, technically. The great thing about talk radio is it is suppose to sound like a group of friends having a funny conversation, it just loses value when that talk consists of someone bitching about their dog shitting for 30 minutes out of an hour show.

Mike needs to get out of the house because all he has to talk about is that stupid dog shitting everywhere.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: March 24, 2010 06:47PM

Carla pic
Attachments:
TMOS4154_carla-mike2.jpg

Date: March 24, 2010 07:02PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Carla pic

OK... I'm bad...She could get a contract/endorsement with Subway deepthroating $5.00 footlongs

Date: March 24, 2010 07:04PM

I am Sorry Mike.....I am Sorry

Date: March 24, 2010 07:19PM

Glad to see Mike out at a game with his grand daughter.

Posted by: AT-a-GLANCE ()
Date: March 24, 2010 07:54PM

Funny one has a Jar-Jar Binks neck and the other is absent a neck completely.
One is fat, one is thin.
One is old and one is young.
One is attractive, one is butt fucking ugly.
One can float thier own boat in hard times and one pretends like he can.
One is old and one is young.
One wears a fratboy sunvisor and one wears a normal human being baseball cap.
Ones got a small dick, and ones got big tits(okay they both have big tits but you know what I mean.
One thinks he's funny, the other looks funny(but do-able).
One is gross and vulgar, and one is 'yum yum make me some more muffins please'.

Date: March 24, 2010 07:55PM

Nice awkward hand placement in that pic. And yes, he begged for iTunes ratings today.... like it's AC Neilsen rating or something. Whatever.

Date: March 24, 2010 08:33PM

He also gave a subtle shout out to... bert (i think)...

He was talking about how one poster, on this "Hate Site", mentioned he was taking a vacation from his unemployed life.

He made it sound like bert was whining and didn't really have any good response to it.

He said something like "So what"...

Glad to know he is reading this thread, and that he is using material from it to fill his hour.

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: March 24, 2010 08:49PM

> Glad to see Mike out at a game with his grand
> daughter.

You're brutal, WTL. That's not his grand daughter, that's his daughter.

Posted by: Moltee ()
Date: March 24, 2010 08:53PM

Sweeney Todd Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Glad to see Mike out at a game with his grand
> > daughter.
>
>
> You're brutal, WTL. That's not his grand
> daughter, that's his daughter.

LOL EPIC WIN EPIC WIN

Date: March 24, 2010 09:31PM

How very West Virginia...
Attachments:
mikefondlinghisdaughter.jpg

Date: March 24, 2010 11:17PM

More on today's show.... In today's audio vault Robbbbbb played a taped piece from theonion.com and it sounded like O'Meara decided to jump in & cut it off before Robbbbbb could get done before playing the whole thing due to copyright issues. O'Meara then gave The Onion's website a pretty good plug to kind of make up for playing the piece. Sounds like somebody is paranoid about getting a cease & desist order or getting sued. Just plugging theonion.com is not going to cover their ass. They need written permission. Somebody needs to tell Robbbbbb that's theft plain & simple.... especially with the fact that Mike is making money from donations and advertising too. I'm telling you, mark my words, their gonna get caught with their pants down one day. It's only a matter of time.

Case in point:
I know of a barbershop owner in a smaller California town up in the hills who was recently using Floyd the barber's (actor Howard McMear) picture from 'The Andy Griffith Show' in a small 3x3 inch newspaper ad. Not a huge ad, in a newspaper with a circulation of only about 5,000... but guess what, he got a cease & desist order from Russell Hiatt (Andy Griffith's former barber who also owns the rights to McNear's image) to stop using Floyd's picture. The options were to pay up or stop... take your pick. Needless to say he stopped.

Robbbbbbbbbb, be careful.... You never know who's listening.

Posted by: Jar Jar Binks ()
Date: March 25, 2010 12:46AM

Mesa nose bigger than mikes....and I have horrible sun damage.....bwrrrrr.....

file.php?2,file=16739,filename=mikefondl

Date: March 25, 2010 02:43AM

Hey now everybody, be nice to Carla. C'mon... she's easy on the eyes... there's no need to drag her down too. At least she has a job & some sense of responsibility instead of playing pretend radio station during the day. She is probably the rock that holds the O'Meara household together. That fat guy is lucky to have her.
Give her a break.

Posted by: Softy ()
Date: March 25, 2010 02:53AM

Maybe I'm too soft-hearted, but while Mike *does* deserve our scorn professionally, shouldn't his family be off-limits?

Pages: PreviousFirst...5455565758596061626364...LastNext
Current Page: 59 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.