HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...5556575859606162636465...LastNext
Current Page: 60 of 921
Re: The Mike O'Meara Show
Posted by: Sammy the Tooth ()
Date: March 25, 2010 03:55AM

Softy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe I'm too soft-hearted, but while Mike *does*
> deserve our scorn professionally, shouldn't his
> family be off-limits?

Agreed. Luckily no one seems to be killing her to badly or going after his children. I think Mike would be the first to admit that he is and can be a vindictive hateful person, so that makes him fair game in my book> As for Carla and the other wives, they often reference them and talk about their hotness or attitudes. That being said it's only natural for us to wonder about their looks. Frankly Mike must be doing something right and probably treats her very well. I'm sure Robb also is all talk and probably is whipped beyond belief. They have to play their parts and act as we would expect the characters they have created to "act".

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 25, 2010 06:53AM

My only real criticism of their wives is that they have let this fake radio thing drag on too long. Time for the ladies to yank the chain and put the "p" on lockdown until things change.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Charlie ()
Date: March 25, 2010 08:38AM

It is just me or is this show getting worse and worse? Instead of being entertaining, the show seems to be about the show - in a weird way. They talk about the show itself way too much - and the sounds of desparation are in the air. The cries for Itunes subscriptions and reviews are childish. No professionals ask for reviews or subscriptions with so much desparation and frequency. They need new content, phone calls, and guests. Poor Buzz - he's the only real pro on the set and deserves better than this There is obviously no momney is this gig, so I hope he is still looking for a job. Mike appears to think we care and want to hear about his personal life WAY TOO OFTEN. We don't. We want to hear impressions and funny stuff - niot the crap about your dog being sick and breakfast meat.

Posted by: Area Man ()
Date: March 25, 2010 09:27AM

What the MOM show has turned into:

Some guys who used to make fun of people that do podcasts from their basements are now doing a podcast from a basement and they mainly talk about the podcast they are doing from a basement.

Wow, I don't understand how they haven't landed a radio gig yet.

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: March 25, 2010 09:37AM

Tuesdee… Extra good and Extra long. Internet Tommy makes the scene, we discuss dog poop

Wednesday, and let the magic begin. More talk of poop

Thirsty Thursday. A rollicking get-together where we discuss the food we love to hate

Tuesday, and NHL Great Craig Laughlin joins us in the living room.

December 18th, 2009 | 51 Comments | Support the Show
Friday on our minds… and we spend it with red-hot traffic and media mogul Angie Goff! Rowrrr…

Mike’s complex relationship with Beluga and we get down to brass tacks regarding fast food and our death.

Finally Friday! Today, Mike plans one final food orgy

Wednesday! Mike and Robb “LIVE” (?) from Vancouver, the MANIA of food,

January 22nd, 2010 | 98 Comments | Support the Show
Instead of “Meet the Press”, it’s “PRESS THE MEAT” as we have our long-awaited BREAKFAST MEAT SHOW, “Live”

January 13th, 2010 | 37 Comments | Support the Show
We discuss who farted,

December 15th, 2009 | 51 Comments | Support the Show
Big fun and big (and spirited!) discussion about breakfast meats

A short review of their own show synopsis shows a steady, flat-lining stream of suck and mediocrity. Their show reviews are funnier than their show.

And Buzz's little human interest stories always seem to be about 72 hrs behind the regular media timeline. Like the "Last Supper" food setting by different artists over the ages story. Absolutely gripping! But a few days late. The story is datelined 03.16.10. And for sure do the same exact boring bullshit that the mainstream media does. Wake up in the morning and watch the freeking Today Show for your show prep. Outstanding Buzz.

Don use to poke fun at Buzz and his old people ways in dealing with new technology and missing big stories because of his decrepit state of being

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2010 09:52AM by mcsmack.

Posted by: WJM's Ted Baxter ()
Date: March 25, 2010 11:50AM

Mike's podcast is getting too repetetive and boring... kind of like Osama Bin Laden's 'Death to America' tapes. "I eat too much & drink too much and am fat... The dog poops too." Blah, blah, blah. Same shit, different day. I'll give mad props to Bin Laden though... He has enough sense not to release his shitty tapes everyday like MOM does. LOL

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: March 25, 2010 01:15PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> And Buzz's little human interest stories always
> seem to be about 72 hrs behind the regular media
> timeline. Like the "Last Supper" food setting by
> different artists over the ages story. Absolutely
> gripping! But a few days late. The story is
> datelined 03.16.10. And for sure do the same exact
> boring bullshit that the mainstream media does.
> Wake up in the morning and watch the freeking
> Today Show for your show prep. Outstanding Buzz.
>
> Don use to poke fun at Buzz and his old people
> ways in dealing with new technology and missing
> big stories because of his decrepit state of being

When they were on JFK I noticed all his stories were on Fark at least 2-3 days before.

Date: March 25, 2010 01:18PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:

> >
> > Don use to poke fun at Buzz and his old people
> > ways in dealing with new technology and missing
> > big stories because of his decrepit state of
> being
>
>
> When they were on JFK I noticed all his stories
> were on Fark at least 2-3 days before.

The news never added anything. In fact, Don hardly ever let Buzz get through the entire "news cast." I think Don liked Buzz and wanted the guy to have a regular gig. Buzz's main appeal was how stiff he sounded as opposed to his real lifestyle...and Don built an appeal around that. Same thing with Rob(b) and the Nazi shtick. Don understood how radio works and how you needed to shape people into reliable characters listeners could rely on and relate to. Now you have four Jack Diamonds doing a circle-jerk for an hour and it is boring as shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Wahwah ()
Date: March 25, 2010 01:52PM

And if you notice that most of the "comments" posted on their podcasts have nothing to do with the show(s).......

Date: March 25, 2010 04:33PM

A little feistiness breaking out on the message board today as the show starts slipping back down towards #40 on I-Tunes.

Harry S Truman says:
March 25, 2010 at 12:53 pm
One more day until a show without Buzz!!!
YAY!!!

RB says:
March 25, 2010 at 1:21 pm
Hey Harry Ass Truman, we get it, you don’t like Buzz. Now lock yourself back in the basement an F…Off you tool.

Roger says:
March 25, 2010 at 2:40 pm
Buzz perhaps you should have the Doc save the skin they remove to use on Robs ever increasing waistline

Harry S Truman says:
March 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm
@Roger: They should use Buzz’s skin to seal his mouth shut.

Date: March 25, 2010 04:56PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> A little feistiness breaking out on the message
> board today as the show starts slipping back down
> towards #40 on I-Tunes.
>
>
>
> Harry S Truman says:
> March 25, 2010 at 12:53 pm
> One more day until a show without Buzz!!!
> YAY!!!
>
>
> RB says:
> March 25, 2010 at 1:21 pm
> Hey Harry Ass Truman, we get it, you don’t like
> Buzz. Now lock yourself back in the basement an
> F…Off you tool.
>
> Roger says:
> March 25, 2010 at 2:40 pm
> Buzz perhaps you should have the Doc save the skin
> they remove to use on Robs ever increasing
> waistline
>
> Harry S Truman says:
> March 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm
> @Roger: They should use Buzz’s skin to seal his
> mouth shut.

How long before those are deleted?

Date: March 25, 2010 04:58PM

Nothing new and groundbreaking on the MOMS today. What else is new. Same shit, different day. More painfully boring bar stories (from both fat guys) that are only good if you were actually there, to leave the listener feel disconnected once again. Plus Buzz prepares for his overhyped minor procedure-- that was originally billed as full-blown facelift months ago, once again leaving the average listener feeling short-changed. Suprisingly, no pimping of iTunes mentioned today & Raw was given one final plug thank god.

Bring in the podcast euthanasia.

Posted by: Charles Nelson Reilly ()
Date: March 25, 2010 06:12PM

cnrpic.php?i=2&t1=Mike+dear%2C&t2=Your+s

Posted by: Anne Rodgers ()
Date: March 25, 2010 06:13PM

Let's look at the big picture:

1. When this FFU MOM thread began back in April 2008, it was interesting as people posted their views on whether the new MOM show could be popular like the Don and Mike show.

2. Within several months, the focus of this site changed as it was obvious that the MOM show on WJFK was going down the tubes and it was fun to predict when it would be cancelled.

3. Now that the show is over, the site is still interesting as we try to predict Mike's next career move. I don't count the new Web site and the podcasts because everyone knows it's losing money and will never work. It's not a legitimate career move. Also, they refuse to improve a show that had low ratings and was cancelled. I'm still waiting to find out what Mike will do with the rest of his life now that the radio show is over. I think Mike's best bet is to go back to being an impressionist and start working the comedy clubs to make money. Maybe keep doing the podcasts only as advertising since it doesn't make money. Everyone is right - he needs to get up off his ass and re-invent himself. My main interest is how long can a 50 year old radio personality kid himself that he is popular.

Posted by: formerfan ()
Date: March 25, 2010 06:47PM

"Also, they refuse to improve a show that had low ratings and was cancelled."

Agreed, and also agree about the show being a bunch of Jack Diamonds now. I predict Oscar will burn out trying to modernize a bunch of obsolete has-beens. Mike has to stop resting on whatever talent, for lack of a better word, that got him this far and re-invent himself in a good way to be relevant to modern times. But I say he's too lazy to make such an effort.

I listened to yesterday's show because someone here said they were going to mention this forum but I didn't here anything. Anything except confirmation as to why I don't listen anymore.

Posted by: John from Annandale ()
Date: March 25, 2010 07:30PM

It's funny how Mike O'Meara has come full circle when it comes to Jack Diamond. Mike hated to work for Jack Diamond at WYRE and took every opportunity to criticize him on the Don and Mike show. Now... he has become Jack Diamond. Jack Diamond is still popular and Mike has tanked. He's underneath Jack where he belongs. LOL

Date: March 26, 2010 07:01AM

Hey Robb,

That comment about Ms. Magnus on IDOL looking like a retard has me thinking that what goes around comes around buddy - here's to hoping your son gets ill again and doesn't recover. Mean spirited - YES - just like you, you asshole. People are as God makes them - and your son is flawed.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: March 26, 2010 09:38AM

I'VE GOT IT! I know how Mike can turn this ship around and headed in the right direction.

Before "Big O & Dukes" there was "Rosenberg Radio". It was an excruciatingly awful show in which the host talked about nothing but WWF and his love of Hip-Hop. Anyway, after he got canned, he started a PODCAST! I think he was also D.J'ing at a local McDonalds on Friday nghts. (watch some of his genius here as he interviews Kanye West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWGSkCYmYA )

So, my point is that Rosenberg has been doing the "I got fired so now in desperation I turn to the podcast" thing for WAAAAAAYYYYY longer than Mike. They could bring HIM into the show as a 5'th Beatle sort'a thing and 'm SURE that he would have that podcast up to snuff and ship-shape before you know it. PLUS, there's no END to the amount of scintillating and witty repartee that he could add to the ALREADY AWESOME M.O.M. show.

My legs tremble at the thought of so much goodness confined into one tiny little area! The denseness of all that comedic genius in one 10'x10' livingroom would be like a veritable black hole of breathtaking majestity!

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: March 26, 2010 12:07PM

Taylor Wrote:
> I'VE GOT IT! I know how Mike can turn this ship
> around and headed in the right direction.
>
> Before "Big O & Dukes" there was "Rosenberg
> Radio". It was an excruciatingly awful show in
> which the host talked about nothing but WWF and
> his love of Hip-Hop. Anyway, after he got canned,
> he started a PODCAST! I think he was also D.J'ing
> at a local McDonalds on Friday nghts. (watch some
> of his genius here as he interviews Kanye West
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWGSkCYmYA )
>
> So, my point is that Rosenberg has been doing the
> "I got fired so now in desperation I turn to the
> podcast" thing for WAAAAAAYYYYY longer than Mike.
> They could bring HIM into the show as a 5'th
> Beatle sort'a thing and 'm SURE that he would have
> that podcast up to snuff and ship-shape before you
> know it. PLUS, there's no END to the amount of
> scintillating and witty repartee that he could add
> to the ALREADY AWESOME M.O.M. show.
>
> My legs tremble at the thought of so much goodness
> confined into one tiny little area! The denseness
> of all that comedic genius in one 10'x10'
> livingroom would be like a veritable black hole of
> breathtaking majestity!

Rosenberg is a huge douche but… His podcast was streamed live, as well as being available for download. He also took phone calls on his “show”. So in those respects his podcast was light-years beyond the MOM show right out of the box. He transitioned from the podcast to a major market’s top 10 station (albeit the overnight shift) relatively quickly too. He is still an idiot, but an idiot that is on the air (Hot 97). Looks like a little effort goes a long way, even if you are a complete talentless, douche bag.

So maybe MOM can take a page from Rosenberg’s notebook, and apply those dope podcastin’ skillz to the O’Meara show. Yeah, barely making the rent on your one bedroom because your only job is a weekly radio show in the middle of the night is still better than playing your iPod for McDonalds patrons, or podcasting from your living room. WORD!

Date: March 26, 2010 12:58PM

I implore everyone to refrain from downloading the MOMS on I-Tunes. His stated goal is to boost it back up to the top 10 (currently 33rd). Call me petty, but this is one thing we can do to strike back at him for insulting our intelligence.

Date: March 26, 2010 01:21PM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
> Nothing new and groundbreaking on the MOMS today.
> What else is new. Same shit, different day. More
> painfully boring bar stories (from both fat guys)
> that are only good if you were actually there, to
>
> Bring in the podcast euthanasia.

Hey now Hank! What spells class like a 50+ year old in a strip club with his wife? I think? Not a bachelor party or anything just hangin' out after the game.... I dunno... Maybe I'm getting a little too geebed up in my old age.

Posted by: Perry Wonder ()
Date: March 26, 2010 01:25PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> I implore everyone to refrain from downloading the
> MOMS on I-Tunes. His stated goal is to boost it
> back up to the top 10 (currently 33rd). Call me
> petty, but this is one thing we can do to strike
> back at him for insulting our intelligence.

not that I like the show, but I think you are a juvenile prick with a personal axe to grind against the show. I've downloaded it on my iphone, home computer and work. I sent an email to a few friends and they are doing the same. Not to listen just to fuck with you. They will be checking in on this board to see your futile response. Don't worry, we'll manipulate fatloaf's podcast rating to at least the top 25.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: March 26, 2010 01:27PM

Perry Wonder Wrote:

> not that I like the show, but I think you are a
> juvenile prick with a personal axe to grind
> against the show. I've downloaded it on my
> iphone, home computer and work. I sent an email
> to a few friends and they are doing the same. Not
> to listen just to fuck with you. They will be
> checking in on this board to see your futile
> response. Don't worry, we'll manipulate fatloaf's
> podcast rating to at least the top 25.

Hi Rob(b)!!

Date: March 26, 2010 01:28PM

Warhawk Wrote:
> Hi Rob(b)!!

Hi Richard!

Date: March 26, 2010 01:36PM

Perry Wonder Wrote:
> mcsmack Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I implore everyone to refrain from downloading
> the
> > MOMS on I-Tunes. His stated goal is to boost it
> > back up to the top 10 (currently 33rd). Call me
> > petty, but this is one thing we can do to
> strike
> > back at him for insulting our intelligence.
>

Go ahead genius. Even if you, (whoever the fuckstool),get the show in the top ten,...You know what that would mean??? Absolutely fucking NOTHING! Thats what makes you guys so utterly ridiculous and fun to watch. A fucking make believe radio show, make believe talent, and just to round your selfs out into complete dumb asses, A make fucking believe payday fool!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA KISS MY ASS IN THE TASTY PART!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2010 01:36PM by mcsmack.

Date: March 26, 2010 01:38PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Perry Wonder Wrote:
> -----
> > mcsmack Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I implore everyone to refrain from
> downloading
> > the
> > > MOMS on I-Tunes. His stated goal is to boost
> it
> > > back up to the top 10 (currently 33rd). Call
> me
> > > petty, but this is one thing we can do to
> > strike
> > > back at him for insulting our intelligence.
> >
> > not that I like the show, but I think you are a
> > juvenile prick with a personal axe to grind
> > against the show. I've downloaded it on my
> > iphone, home computer and work. I sent an
> email
> > to a few friends and they are doing the same.
> Not
> > to listen just to fuck with you. They will be
> > checking in on this board to see your futile
> > response. Don't worry, we'll manipulate
> fatloaf's
> > podcast rating to at least the top 25.
>
>
> Go ahead genius. Even if you, (whoever the
> fuckstool),get the show in the top ten,...You know
> what that would mean??? Absolutely fucking
> NOTHING! Thats what makes you guys so utterly
> ridiculous and fun to watch. A fucking make
> believe radio show, make believe talent, and just
> to round your selfs out into complete dumb asses,
> A make fucking believe payday fool!HA HA HA HA HA
> HA HA HA HA KISS MY ASS IN THE TASTY PART!!!

Good response, but not great. I know you have more anger in you. Oh, and I have succeeded at one thing.....

Date: March 26, 2010 01:46PM

cnrpic.php?i=1&t1=iTunes+is&t2=more+gay&

Posted by: Money Losing Operation ()
Date: March 26, 2010 01:57PM

How Mike O'Meara pays the "show" staff:

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: March 26, 2010 02:22PM

Why the fuck is this topic so god damn popular? A quarter-million fucking views? 60 pages? What the fuck?

Date: March 26, 2010 03:01PM

I, for one, am just still mad Mike hung up on me that one time.

Posted by: Lady Baltimore ()
Date: March 26, 2010 03:40PM

Charles Nelson Reilly, I'm loving your posts!

I don't know how Mike continues to finance this venture. If he's got that much money, then he doesn't need donations.

As for the wives, Mike has never said how Carla feels about the podcasts. Robb, however, has made a few asides that indicate Carrie is not exactly thrilled about it.

I'll say this for Robb. During their vacay, he went to Iowa and met with the folks at KCJJ, and did a personal appearance with them at a bar. So the trip was work related. Mike, on the other hand, went to Florida and got drunk in a bar.

I think Mike could do voice over work too. But he needs to start looking for opportunities, not just depend on Buzz to find him something.

Date: March 26, 2010 03:45PM

As per the MOMS website:

"The Mike O'Meara Show is a fun mash-up of real life, pop-culture, news of the day..."

It' not really that anymore..... instead they pretty much talk about themselves or the show most of the time now, leading to a boring podcast. There's a shitload of funny stuff going on in this world, yet they keep their conversations centered around their own little unentertaining lives. This reporter is terribly tired of it and feels worn out. Time for me to enjoy my weekend in Palm Spring banging Georgette. Lou and Mare... Take me out to my car please... The MOMS has drained my will to live. And to my esteemed colleague Buzz Burbank... get well soon.

Date: March 26, 2010 05:41PM

Why? Wrote:
> Why the fuck is this topic so god damn popular? A
> quarter-million fucking views? 60 pages? What the
> fuck?

WTL Built it ......And they came

Date: March 26, 2010 05:55PM

Perry Wonder Wrote:
> mcsmack Wrote:
> -----
> > Perry Wonder Wrote:
> >
>
> Don't worry, we'll manipulate
> > fatloaf's
> > > podcast rating to at least the top 25.
> >
> > McSmack wrote:
> > Go ahead genius. Even if you, (whoever the
> > fuckstool),get the show in the top ten,...You
> know
> > what that would mean??? Absolutely fucking
> > NOTHING! Thats what makes you guys so utterly funny and pathetic
>
> Fucknut wrote
> Good response, but not great. I know you have
> more anger in you. Oh, and I have succeeded at
> one thing.....

McSmack:
Well it wasn't in boosting the show to the top 25

How bout this Fuckscum ? Right after you supposedly text all your slop dumpster buddies the show went from 33rd to 34th. You sure sound like Rob because you're such a disappointment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2010 05:56PM by mcsmack.

Posted by: thedude ()
Date: March 26, 2010 06:01PM

MOM site is down again......I wonder why? The site must be overwhelmed as everybody is trying to buy the new T-shirts......yeah right;-)

Posted by: thedude ()
Date: March 26, 2010 06:28PM

never mind site back up

Posted by: Some guy..... ()
Date: March 26, 2010 06:29PM

Here a comment off of the moms website... It pretty much sums up the pathetic show. How long until it gets deleted? LOL

alex says:
March 26, 2010 at 4:57 pm
Oscar,
The last few shows your contributions have been more than your usual segway comments or adlibs to get mike back on topic. I think you should chime in more because your stories and, lets face it, life, are/is more entertaining than the old people around you.

Date: March 26, 2010 06:46PM

Lady Baltimore Wrote:
> Charles Nelson Reilly, I'm loving your posts!

cnrpic.php?i=3&t1=And+i%27m&t2=loving+yo

Date: March 26, 2010 08:07PM

thedude Wrote:
> MOM site is down again......I wonder why? The site
> must be overwhelmed as everybody is trying to buy
> the new T-shirts......yeah right;-)

It is the time of the month when they max out their bandwidth quota.

Date: March 26, 2010 08:14PM

When will these guys realize that we're tired of listening to them talk abiout themselves? That's not why I used to tune into WJFK - back then, the show was entertaining most of the time, because of the variety of things going on, phoen calls, studio atmosphere, etc. This show really sucks compared to the real radio show. We are tired of hearing about their lives, diets, dog crap, and the plugs for the show itself. Buzz and Oscar are underutilized for sure. Buzz keeps getting interrupted and you can tell it drives him crazy - and it's rude to interrupt the guy that is the only voice with credibilty on the show. This show has lost it's luster - if it ever had any. There are so many funny podcasts on - it's time for me to give up on these guys and really get the funny from others. Sad ending to a decent carreer - but I guess the guys at WJFKL knew what they were doing when they fired Mike.

Date: March 26, 2010 08:41PM

I've come to realize that I never liked the new lineup after D&M. With D&M, Don was the main entree, Mike the side dish, Buzz the dessert at the end, and Rob was uh, the garnish, not even a condiment. Now, it seems like they've increased the size of the others in the show and I never liked it. If Mike had taken charge more in the beginning and given it a focus things might have gone better. People like to think that consensus is better than a single leader but it rarely works on the practical level. I'd suggest a new format with Oscar and Mike being the only co-hosts, sort of like when Bert came back and it was the Jack and Bert Morning Show, LOL. I still think Oscar would be best finding a new crew and do his own thing.

They had stopped the downloading of the mp3's (back when I did listen), you're either forced to listen to the stream or go to Itunes. That's great for rewarding listenership, I don't think it boosted their Itunes downloads as much as pissed people off.

Posted by: I agree ()
Date: March 26, 2010 09:21PM

That's exactly what happened to me back when they were still on JFK: Too much Robb, braying enthusiastically at everything Mike said to buy the approval of his boss and too much Buzz reminding us again and again and again that his politics are to the left of center. Don kept a short leash on Buzz and a shorter leash on Robb, and it worked brilliantly.

Posted by: Hollywood Scriptwriter ()
Date: March 26, 2010 09:42PM

DOC:
Buzz's surgery went well today Mike. He's a real trooper. As for you, there's nothing we can do for you. They don't make big enough liposuction machines for guys your size. We'd work on your face, but you don't even have a face for radio either. And what the hell is this Fisher-Price stuff on the coffee table? Does your wife even know about what you do here during the day? How are the employment prospects coming? Any new leads?

MO'M:
I do my own podcast doc... people really like it I guess... even though I hate guys that do podcasts. I have TOTAL creative control... I get to do what I want, with no CBS Radio effers breathing down my neck. We are ranked number 34 on iTunes. Pretty respectable if I do say so myself.

DOC:
You do realize Mike, that this isn't going to pay the bills?

M'OM:
Eff the bills. Bills are for suckers. I have an important broadcasting reputation to uphold. Even if that means going to the poorhouse.

DOC:
But you could be pounding the pavement looking for a job right now. Aren't you concerned about Carla and the dogs?

M'OM:
What kind of EFFING question is THAT doctor? Are you even a real doctor?

DOC:
Yes I am. You don't have to say "effing" when you're not on the radio Mike. You can say "fuck" in your own home.

M'OM: (yelling)
Rooooooobbbbb! Robbbbbbbaaaaayyyy! Get your fat ass over here and throw this pussy out of my house!!! And bring me my sugar-free Haagen-Daz you hump!!!

ROBB:
Right away sir!

DOC:
Well I better be leaving Mike, I'm gonna give Buzz a call and check up on him. Remember what I said about the job thing.

M'OM:
Eff you doc.. I have everything under control. Get outta my house before I sick the dogs on ya.

DOC:
I'll talk to you later Mike. Have a nice night. Oh.... and one more thing.

M'OM:
What?

DOC:
When you run out of money... have Carla give me a call.

Posted by: peter rose ()
Date: March 27, 2010 02:06AM

is this site more popular on itunes than tmos?

Posted by: Sammy the Tooth ()
Date: March 27, 2010 02:17AM

Can i get some recommendations of some other podcasts or shows to download from the posters. I definitely enjoy Ace and still download the Junkies even though only about 20% are worth listening to. I find myself jonesing for some decent comedic content and am having trouble sorting through all the garbage on itunes. Your picks would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: unbelievable! ()
Date: March 27, 2010 07:08AM

wow... simply wow. theres 60 pages of hatred here YET not a single soul here has a legit reason to bitch with the podcast or in the radio show before. GOD, look, each of you is simply a tiny blip on this earth and how pathetic is your life that for so long you can talk about something like this?wow..simply wow. the world has more problems than the life of a single human being you douches, before you bitch and talk shit with peoples lives go on and look into the mirror and ask your self, AM I WORTHY TO BITCH TO ANYONE !? douches..simply douches..IF you dont like it DONT LISTEN ( so freaking easy!) stop bitching you moronic, uncivilized, uneducated foolS! oh by the way i bet you cant talk shit like that in front of the said group!!!! i dare you go to D.C and talk smack to there faces and lets see if all of you can even manage to even say a FREAKING word on there face you gutless fags!

GET A FUCKING LIFE >.< GOD.
"karma is a bitch"!

i bet you will all retaliate with bashing words and stupid lines, its okay come on bring it, cause i know thats all you are good with, bitching....why dont you try doing what they do, make a name of your own, i bet your name wont be even remember by your own family!!

pff FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND?lamers who are trying to fool with that name? underground, pff stupid piece of shit.

Posted by: So What....... ()
Date: March 27, 2010 07:27AM

Hey unbelievable!, people in this country are entitled to their opinions the last time I checked. If they hate the O'Meara show and post about it, they have every right to.

It works both ways... If you don't like this thread, don't read it. Just because you don't like it doesn't make their points any less valid.

The fact that this goes on for 60 pages is probably evidence that the show must really suck. LOL

Date: March 27, 2010 07:38AM

cnrpic.php?i=2&t1=%27unbelievable%27&t2=

Posted by: stephen bridges ()
Date: March 27, 2010 08:08AM

Unbelieveable your so right. these slack jawed yokels just don't know funny! Looking forward to your donation check. btws, i put the tmos on the station cause mama carlson uses it as a tax write off
man o' man i do loves me them baby lima beans

Posted by: Oscar and Mike ()
Date: March 27, 2010 12:22PM

I would listen to an Oscar and Mike show, or I would at least give it a try. The way the show is now, I am sick of Robb and Buzz.

Formerfan sums it up for me:
"I've come to realize that I never liked the new lineup after D&M. With D&M, Don was the main entree, Mike the side dish, Buzz the dessert at the end, and Rob was uh, the garnish, not even a condiment."

I agree with Formerfan, Buzz and Robb are like Salt & Pepper - a little bit of both helps the dish, but too much and the dish is ruined.

Give more time to Oscar and I bet the iTunes "ratings" go up.

Date: March 27, 2010 12:30PM

peter rose Wrote:
> is this site more popular on itunes than tmos?

Question...............................Who cares?

Date: March 27, 2010 12:53PM

unbelievable! Wrote:
> wow... simply wow. theres 60 pages of hatred here
> YET not a single soul here has a legit reason to
> bitch with the podcast or in the radio show

> AM I WORTHY TO BITCH TO ANYONE !? douches..simply
> douches..IF you dont like it DONT LISTEN ( so
> freaking easy!) stop bitching you moronic,
> uncivilized, uneducated foolS! oh by the way i bet

> group!!!! i dare you go to D.C and talk smack to

> manage to even say a FREAKING word on there face
> you gutless fags!
>
> GET A FUCKING LIFE >.< GOD.
> "karma is a bitch"!
>
> i bet you will all retaliate with bashing words
>
> i know thats all you are good with,
>
> make a name of your own, i bet your name wont be
> even remember by your own family!!
>
> pff FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND?lamers who are trying to
> fool with that name? underground, pff stupid piece
> of shit.

What a rambling incoherent tirade. Jeez Unbelievable! Did you wake up in a nasty mood? Or,,,, Is this the result of an all night bender?

I did what you said. I looked in the mirror and asked myself if "Am I worthy to bitch at anyone!? douches. Wayne Cambell suddenly appeared and said "Indeed you are worthy my fine podcast critic".

Then James freeking Madison appeared all decked out in colonial attire with a freshly spruced white powder wig and handed me a letter titled "The United States Bill of Rights" and told me to go tell the less informed.

Amendments
First Amendment – Establishment Clause, Free Exercise Clause; freedom of speech, of the press, Freedom of Religion, and of assembly; right to petition,
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So according to James it looks like I indeedeedo am worthy to "bitch" about pretty much any fucking thing I want.

Posted by: What if ()
Date: March 27, 2010 01:40PM

What if O'Mara started this thread because he was too poor to get a focus group?
He thought he could get some feedback on how to tweak and perfect the show, but instead he refused any good advice and let it go to shit.

Then he became embittered and did the opposite of any good suggestion he got here, in his arrogance he could not take the critcism.

Mike you are a fucken dick.

Date: March 27, 2010 08:22PM

I would listen to just Mike and Buzz. Robb laughs at things that aren't funny - just to make Mike think they are funny. Oscar is ok - but I would listen to just Mike and Buzz if they found some stuff to bring oin the funny. The show isn't funny now. They have their group of 2-3000 fans - but we know that won't pay the bills. I think if Buzz was let loose - he'd be funnier than hell. As for Mike, he just needs impressions - that's all he is good at.

Date: March 27, 2010 09:10PM

I wouldn't go with Mike and Buzz. I really liked the Buzz segments back in the day, but now it's just awful. He could phone it in. While I like Buzz's liberal extremism as a balance, it's just too much for a daily dose. There's a reason we didn't hear too much about Buzz's swinger lifestyle until now, it's TMI... I can't stand Robb for his cynicism. People like that are predictable in a boring way. Even with Oscar and Mike, Oscar should be the headliner, he's more motivated and relevant to the times. He's not as close to retirement age as the others and needs to take his career choice more seriously. Besides, Mike's better at playing 2nd fiddle than 1st chair.

Posted by: homo ()
Date: March 27, 2010 09:10PM

Sammy the Tooth Wrote:
> Can i get some recommendations of some other
> podcasts or shows to download from the posters. I
> definitely enjoy Ace and still download the
> Junkies even though only about 20% are worth
> listening to. I find myself jonesing for some
> decent comedic content and am having trouble
> sorting through all the garbage on itunes. Your
> picks would be greatly appreciated.

kevin smiths smodcast can be hit or miss but when he isnt on his high horse about being fat on airplanes its pretty funny. if youre a homophone dont bother...heh homophone

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: March 28, 2010 05:29AM

WHY is this thread so viewed? Because Mr O Meara took what was left of a great radio show and trashed it. People are pissed. Theres your answer.

Posted by: bitchlikeafag ()
Date: March 28, 2010 06:20AM

right on.bitch.slap your mom while your at it.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: March 28, 2010 11:04AM

Mike and Rob, I don't MIND you coming on here to retort, but don't be such pussy bitches about it. Identify yourselves. Constantly using names like "Anony" and "PussyBitchFest" just make you look even weaker. If you want to "be a man" and address your critics here, just come clean and do it. I guarantee you that people will have more respect for you. Hell, it might even change some peoples minds about you. Frankly, the way your podcast is going, you need to spend less time alienating people and a little more time showing them why they should like you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2010 11:05AM by Taylor.

Date: March 28, 2010 01:48PM

Perry Wonder Wrote:
>

Podcast now 47th. What happened Perry? Maybe your "friends" know what we all now know.... Your a fucking LOSER.

Date: March 28, 2010 02:10PM

Taylor Wrote:
> Mike and Rob, I don't MIND you coming on here to
> retort, but don't be such pussy bitches about it.
> Identify yourselves. Constantly using names like
> "Anony" and "PussyBitchFest" just make you look
> even weaker. If you want to "be a man" and address
> your critics here, just come clean and do it. I
> guarantee you that people will have more respect
> for you. Hell, it might even change some peoples
> minds about you. Frankly, the way your podcast is
> going, you need to spend less time alienating
> people and a little more time showing them why
> they should like you.

Mike should register a handle like "LazyDrunkenTalentless DJ" and Rob(b) should register "Talentless Former High School Thespian", so even the casual FFXU visitor knows it's them.

Date: March 28, 2010 02:54PM

Me and Mare found a new host to replace Mike, we think he can do a much better job! Ha Haaaaa HaHaHaHaHaHa.

Date: March 28, 2010 05:18PM

Correction about DLing mp3's from their site, I just tested it and it works as long as you right click and save to a file. Previously, DL's would crash if you tried to skip ahead while listening. Those extra loud orchestra hits at the end are so infantile yet professional... not!

Posted by: Hank ()
Date: March 28, 2010 08:38PM

I stopped listening to the show a few weeks ago. I gave them a couple months to win me over, but this show is so damned boring. There is no variety. They always interrupt Buzz. They use copyrighted stuff all the time. All they talk about is themselves - and that's not exciting or funny. I miss the old show - with guests, Katie,and different events that made it slightly funny. This show really isn;t funny at all. They laugh at each other like school kids - but I wonder if they ever listen to the show later and really think it's funny. They probably have about 2 or 3,000 fans that are loyal - but that's not going to pay any bills. Rating on Itunes are slipping (mid 40's now). No affiliates (no wonder!). I think it's time for them to pack it up and look for real jobs. Thuis format really stinks.

Posted by: Nice Comment... ()
Date: March 28, 2010 10:07PM

Another comment that'll probably be deleted from the MOMS website... This one points out the guys' stupidity. Their fans are becoming alienated:

Ron says:
March 28, 2010 at 7:48 pm
@Brian – I’m just trying to help the show by buying the podcasts. Why on earth would they pull them off the shelf and turn down money. These guys obviously need cash – and are turning it down!? See,s stupid to me, and I noticed someone else on Facebook that wants to buy too. What’s the rationale for no longer selling these? Thye are about 1 week old – and off the shelf? With that business sense, these guys will be off the airwaves due to their own stupidity.

Posted by: Dr. Doom ()
Date: March 28, 2010 11:04PM

I cannot imagine their business sense being that poor. It is a sign they are shutting down. Why bother with a few random orders here and there if the decision has been made to stop the "show"? Just my take; could be wrong.

Posted by: Audrey the Auditor ()
Date: March 28, 2010 11:43PM

It also seems like they are not asking for straight donations anymore too. Last week I don't think O'Meara even once asked for a donation by way of the Jerry Lewis link on the web site. I wonder how the bookkeeping is run at this outfit. I doubt they have a Federal or State Tax ID# and are not set up as any type of corporation. Oh well, they are probably in the red anyway... plus Mike's got balls for asking for donations right in the U.S. Treasury's backyard.

He's pretty much volunteering to be audited.

Date: March 29, 2010 09:38AM

Dr. Doom Wrote:
> I cannot imagine their business sense being that
> poor. It is a sign they are shutting down. Why
> bother with a few random orders here and there if
> the decision has been made to stop the "show"?
> Just my take; could be wrong.

It looks like their new shirts doing well to:

randomname says:
March 26, 2010 at 10:51 pm
love the new shirts, but I can’t seem to buy one… it just goes to the raw site, and that forwards back to the main page… HELP!

Way to roll out a new product Mike. (It may actually be working, could be the fan is to stupid to shop online)

Shows now dropped from 46th to 53rd on Itunes in one day

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2010 09:44AM by mcsmack.

Posted by: Itunes ()
Date: March 29, 2010 10:08AM

How do you find the iTunes Rankings? is it online or in the iTunes Store?

Date: March 29, 2010 10:48AM

mcsmack Wrote:

> Shows now dropped from 46th to 53rd on Itunes in
> one day

So much for Perry Wonder's call to arms. LOL.

Date: March 29, 2010 11:12AM

I wonder if they shelved RAW because of the copyright issues. They charged for that content, so there was no fair use excuse.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2010 11:15AM by WashingTone-Locian.

Date: March 29, 2010 11:27AM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Perry Wonder Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > not that I like the show, but I think you are a
> > juvenile prick with a personal axe to grind
> > against the show. I've downloaded it on my
> > iphone, home computer and work. I sent an
> email
> > to a few friends and they are doing the same.
> Not
> > to listen just to fuck with you. They will be
> > checking in on this board to see your futile
> > response. Don't worry, we'll manipulate
> fatloaf's
> > podcast rating to at least the top 25.
>
>
> Podcast now 47th. What happened Perry? Maybe your
> "friends" know what we all now know.... Your a
> fucking LOSER.

What happened? I got you to obsess about the Mike O'Meara show and my post for two whole days - now who is the loser? Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. Not that you needed my post to obsess over the show, but you kept feeling the need to check the podcast stats and then go back to my post. I think that indicates the lack of life you lead.

I made a post to throw a wrench in your ramblings, you took it way to seriously. Thanks for the laughs. No, I am not laughing with you, I am laughing at you.

Congrats, mcsmack, you've taken the crown as king of the lamers.

PS - when insulting someone, do it correctly. It is "you're a fucking loser," not "your a fucking loser." You are too stupid to consume oxygen correctly. You are a mouth breather, aren't you?

Date: March 29, 2010 11:29AM

Itunes Wrote:
> How do you find the iTunes Rankings? is it online
> or in the iTunes Store?

Yes I-Tunes Store, Podcasts, Comedy, click arrow on top podcasts

Posted by: O'meara Spellz Gud ()
Date: March 29, 2010 11:33AM

Probably MIKE O'MEARA Wrote:
> PS - when insulting someone, do it correctly. It
> is "you're a fucking loser," not "your a fucking
> loser." You are too stupid to consume oxygen
> correctly. You are a mouth breather, aren't you?

Ok Mikey, you spell well after mummy & daddy sent you to A.U.

But can you make us laugh. No

Case dismissed......................................................

Date: March 29, 2010 11:44AM

O'meara Spellz Gud Wrote:
> Probably MIKE O'MEARA Wrote:
> > PS - when insulting someone, do it correctly.
> It
> > is "you're a fucking loser," not "your a
> fucking
> > loser." You are too stupid to consume oxygen
> > correctly. You are a mouth breather, aren't
> you?
>
> Ok Mikey, you spell well after mummy & daddy sent
> you to A.U.
>
> But can you make us laugh. No
>
> Case
> dismissed.........................................
> .............

I can't decide if I am more insulted by the fact you think I went to AU or the fact that you think I am a half ton no talent fuckwad.

Keep dreaming.........

Date: March 29, 2010 12:02PM

Perry Wonder Wrote:
> mcsmack Wrote:
> -----
> > Perry Wonder Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > not that I like the show, but I think you are
> a
> > > juvenile prick with a personal axe to grind
> > > against the show. I've downloaded it on my
> > > iphone, home computer and work. I sent an
> > email
> > > to a few friends and they are doing the same.
>
> > Not
> > > to listen just to fuck with you. They will
> be
> > > checking in on this board to see your futile
> > > response. Don't worry, we'll manipulate
> > fatloaf's
> > > podcast rating to at least the top 25.
> >
> >
> > Podcast now 47th. What happened Perry? Maybe
> your
> > "friends" know what we all now know.... Your a
> > fucking LOSER.
>
> What happened? I got you to obsess about the Mike
> O'Meara show and my post for two whole days - now
> who is the loser? Yeah, you know who I'm talking
> about. Not that you needed my post to obsess over
> the show, but you kept feeling the need to check
> the podcast stats and then go back to my post. I
> think that indicates the lack of life you lead.
>
> I made a post to throw a wrench in your ramblings,
> you took it way to seriously. Thanks for the
> laughs. No, I am not laughing with you, I am
> laughing at you.
>
> Congrats, mcsmack, you've taken the crown as king
> of the lamers.
>
> PS - when insulting someone, do it correctly. It
> is "you're a fucking loser," not "your a fucking
> loser." You are too stupid to consume oxygen
> correctly. You are a mouth breather, aren't you?

Ya here we go.. Fucktard here uses tactics and makes a lot of new points never before raised on this thread now doesn't he?

"Don't really care about the MOMS one way or the other"...."Just Happened upon this site"... "Your the loser so I'm just on here to fuck with you"

And then just to drive a stake straight through my "loser heart" he throws in a grammar/spelling lesson at the end. Wow I'm really outta my league here. I mean really.... How do I respond to such high brow intellectual jousting?

Perry is so smart he came to this site, not giving a fuck about MOM, right? And he dont listen but he gonna download show anyhow and text all hes friend and den now dere gonna download
Then it's so funnies because he's laughing so hards dat he found dis site now he's just fucking with us and it's so funny......Duh

So wow...this may be my last post.

Perry "YOU'RE" a genius and the sun is shining just a little brighter in the fuel of your mental prowess.

Now if a lowly tard like me could give you just one piece of advice.

Quit eating your boogers and return to downloading the MOMS just to fuck with us or me and make yourself laugh................BECAUSE YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2010 12:03PM by mcsmack.

Date: March 29, 2010 12:18PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Perry Wonder Wrote:
> -----
> > mcsmack Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Perry Wonder Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > > not that I like the show, but I think you
> are
> > a
> > > > juvenile prick with a personal axe to grind
> > > > against the show. I've downloaded it on my
> > > > iphone, home computer and work. I sent an
> > > email
> > > > to a few friends and they are doing the
> same.
> >
> > > Not
> > > > to listen just to fuck with you. They will
> > be
> > > > checking in on this board to see your
> futile
> > > > response. Don't worry, we'll manipulate
> > > fatloaf's
> > > > podcast rating to at least the top 25.
> > >
> > >
> > > Podcast now 47th. What happened Perry? Maybe
> > your
> > > "friends" know what we all now know.... Your
> a
> > > fucking LOSER.
> >
> > What happened? I got you to obsess about the
> Mike
> > O'Meara show and my post for two whole days -
> now
> > who is the loser? Yeah, you know who I'm
> talking
> > about. Not that you needed my post to obsess
> over
> > the show, but you kept feeling the need to
> check
> > the podcast stats and then go back to my post.
> I
> > think that indicates the lack of life you lead.
>
> >
> > I made a post to throw a wrench in your
> ramblings,
> > you took it way to seriously. Thanks for the
> > laughs. No, I am not laughing with you, I am
> > laughing at you.
> >
> > Congrats, mcsmack, you've taken the crown as
> king
> > of the lamers.
> >
> > PS - when insulting someone, do it correctly.
> It
> > is "you're a fucking loser," not "your a
> fucking
> > loser." You are too stupid to consume oxygen
> > correctly. You are a mouth breather, aren't
> you?
>
> Ya here we go.. Fucktard here uses tactics and
> makes a lot of new points never before raised on
> this thread now doesn't he?
>
> "Don't really care about the MOMS one way or the
> other"...."Just Happened upon this site"... "Your
> the loser so I'm just on here to fuck with you"
>
> And then just to drive a stake straight through my
> "loser heart" he throws in a grammar/spelling
> lesson at the end. Wow I'm really outta my league
> here. I mean really.... How do I respond to such
> high brow intellectual jousting?
>
> Perry is so smart he came to this site, not giving
> a fuck about MOM, right? And he dont listen but he
> gonna download show anyhow and text all hes friend
> and den now dere gonna download
> Then it's so funnies because he's laughing so
> hards dat he found dis site now he's just fucking
> with us and it's so funny......Duh
>
> So wow...this may be my last post.
>
> Perry "YOU'RE" a genius and the sun is shining
> just a little brighter in the fuel of your mental
> prowess.
>
> Now if a lowly tard like me could give you just
> one piece of advice.
>
> Quit eating your boogers and return to downloading
> the MOMS just to fuck with us or me and make
> yourself laugh................BECAUSE YOU'RE
> RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!!

Speaking of tried and true comebacks and tactics.

mcsmack gets his panties all in a wad because he has been played like a stradivarius. His only response is "you must be a pissed off Mike O'Meara fan, or better yet, Mike O'Meara, Robbay, etc." No way could anyone on the internet try to fuck with the almighty mcsmack UNLESS they are affiliated with or a fan of the Mike O'Meara show. Would your fragile ego allow you to accept the fact that someone who has no interest in Mike O'Meara succeeding actually thinks the funk that comes from a port-a-potty has more intelligence than you?

Advice for you mcsmack. You are an easy and predictable target. Plus, given the lack of intellectual curiousity or capability you possess, it takes very little effort to get your two brain cells working overtime. Basically, you are the bizarro world Mike O'Meara. You know, fat, slow, lazy, stupid, unoriginal. Come to think of it, you have much more in common with him than you do differences.

After 60 pages, something tells me you aren't going anywhere. So, I have all the time in the world to fuck with you. The only thing that would prevent that simple fact is if you actually wake up one day and realize what a complete and total imbecile you are. Seeing as that is a remote possibility, I don't think I am running out of any time.

Date: March 29, 2010 12:19PM

Oh ya ...Perry text your friends and try a little harder "you're" up to 44th on Tunes..only 19 more spots to go!!!!!!!!OH GIGGITY!

Date: March 29, 2010 12:21PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Oh ya ...Perry text your friends and try a little
> harder "you're" up to 44th on Tunes..only 19 more
> spots to go!!!!!!!!OH GIGGITY!

Again, predictable and way to easy. Do you believe everything you read on the internet? Nevermind, no need to answer, I am sure you do.

Date: March 29, 2010 12:45PM

cnrpic.php?i=1&t1=Perry+is&t2=gayer&t3=t

Date: March 29, 2010 01:06PM

Puppetmaster level achieved. I forget what's next. Roll with the punches? Or does that come earlier usually?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2010 01:07PM by Johnny Walker.

Date: March 29, 2010 01:29PM

You have already proven your fastidious banter is insurmountable considering my intellectual handicap. I can't begin to tell you how crushed I am, and embarrassed by your novel approach in arguing with me. I am unaccustomed to your unconventional style of argument. Truly renasci, cerebral and may I say stellar in every manner.

That being said, conceded and henceforth resolved...

I am now off to contemplate the deeper meaning of "the funk that comes from a port-a-potty has more intelligence than you?" part of your argument.

.....THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE EMERGENCY BROADCASTING SYSTEM...............

FFXU NEWS MAKER ALERT: DATELINE DC 03.29.2010

NOTED MENSA MEMBERS PERRY WONDER AND THE FUCKNIKS HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MOVING THE MIKE O'MEARA SHOW FROM 44th TO 42ND ON THE COMEDY I-TUNES CHART.THIS IS DOWN FROM 33rd SINCE RENOWNED GENIUS "PERRY WINKLE" AND HIS ARSE SQUAD BEGAN THEIR EFFORT.

FFXU'S MIKE O'MEARA SHOW THREAD FOUNDED BY MEMBER "WashingTone-Locian" IS REELING AND IN DANGER OF COLLAPSE!... CROWNED "KING OF THE LAMERS" MCSMACK HAS BUCKLED UNDER THE MENSA LEVEL PRESSURE ON THE THREAD AND HAS MOVED INTO HIS UNDERGROUND BUNKER......

Date: March 29, 2010 01:50PM

......................EBS BULLETIN......................................

FFXU SOURCES ARE REPORTING THE LATEST MOMS ATTACK ON THE MOM THREAD BY MOM OPERATIVES HAVE BEEN EFFECTIVE AND MAY REQUIRE A DECLARATION OF MARTIAL LAW BY FOUNDER WASHINGTONE-LOCIAN TO RESTORE ORDER......................CROWNED KING OF LAME "MCSMACK" HAS BARRICADED HIMSELF IN HIS UNDERGROUND BUNKER WITH HIS ONLY SOURCE OF COMMUNICATION BEING CHARLES NELSON REILEY FLASHING SIGNS (and other things) ON A REMOTE VIDEO MONITOR OUTSIDE THE BUNKER.......STAY TUNED TO THIS BROADCASTING FREQUENCY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2010 01:51PM by mcsmack.

Date: March 29, 2010 02:08PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> "PERRY WINKLE" AND HIS ARSE SQUAD BEGAN THEIR EFFORT.

You do actually believe EVERYTHING you read on this web. Thanks for the continued laugh. Oh, and Perry Winkle, an instant classic. You are a comic genius.

At first, I was joking about fat, but you really are a tub o lard like Mike.

http://posterous.com/people/1lPUsbD3ju9

At first I thought that pic was taken by a member of the Marine Animal Rescue team. But no, it is not a beached whale, it really is you.

Date: March 29, 2010 02:14PM

cnrpic.php?i=2&t1=Perry+has&t2=never+pop

Date: March 29, 2010 03:57PM

Charles Nelson Reilly Wrote:
>
Charles I'm your biggest fan And respectfully ask you "Would you do us all a favor and pop Perry's Cherry taking one for the team?

Reilly Popping Perry's cherry would clear up some of his conflicts no doubt. Just make sure you wear 2 rubbers dipping the 2nd one in iodine.

Date: March 29, 2010 04:07PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> Charles Nelson Reilly Wrote:
> -----
> >
> Charles I'm your biggest fan And respectfully ask
> you "Would you do us all a favor and pop Perry's
> Cherry taking one for the team?
>
> Reilly Popping Perry's cherry would clear up some
> of his conflicts no doubt. Just make sure you wear
> 2 rubbers dipping the 2nd one in iodine.

Good one mcwhale.

I'll tell you another thing mcblubber, It's pretty damn cool for you to afford us the contact we have here. I'm like a little kid on Christmas A.M. when I check my FU now.... Damn that just doesn't sound right!

Date: March 29, 2010 05:50PM

....................BUNKER BULLETIN........................................

FROM THE (AP)03.29.2010

The infamous FFXU poster and charter member of Fairfax County's local chapter of N.A.M.B.L.A (North American Man Boy Love Association) "Perry Wonder" and what he refers to as his "merry band of bung burglars" have succeeded in raising the MOMS status from ranking 42nd to 41st on the I-Tunes comedy chart today just 16 short of his stated goal of 25th.

His efforts have caused the "King of the Lamers" McSmack to retreat to his underground bunker fearing the worst.

In a show of heroism Charles Nelson Reilly has volunteered his services to help Perry sort through his confusion over his gender and sexual persuasion.

Charles said for the record that he (Reilly) is a pitcher not a catcher so he doesn't anticipate any problems helping Mr. Wonder out and that he doesn't expect time to be a factor because modern medicine allows him to in his words "go all night long baby!". The sudden appearance of Reilly on the O'Meara thread has stunned many of the long time participants and there is already talk of him being in the running for 2010 MVP of FFXU overall.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2010 05:52PM by mcsmack.

Date: March 29, 2010 06:30PM

cnrpic.php?i=3&t1=Perry+was&t2=bleeding%cnrpic.php?i=2&t1=I+gladly&t2=accept+FFUcnrpic.php?i=1&t1=Mike...&t2=Drop+your&t

Date: March 29, 2010 06:38PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> ....................BUNKER
> BULLETIN........................................
>
> FROM THE (AP)03.29.2010
>
> The infamous FFXU poster and charter member of
> Fairfax County's local chapter of N.A.M.B.L.A
> (North American Man Boy Love Association) "Perry
> Wonder" and what he refers to as his "merry band
> of bung burglars" have succeeded in raising the
> MOMS status from ranking 42nd to 41st on the
> I-Tunes comedy chart today just 16 short of his
> stated goal of 25th.
>
> His efforts have caused the "King of the Lamers"
> McSmack to retreat to his underground bunker
> fearing the worst.
>
> In a show of heroism Charles Nelson Reilly has
> volunteered his services to help Perry sort
> through his confusion over his gender and sexual
> persuasion.
>
> Charles said for the record that he (Reilly) is a
> pitcher not a catcher so he doesn't anticipate any
> problems helping Mr. Wonder out and that he
> doesn't expect time to be a factor because modern
> medicine allows him to in his words "go all night
> long baby!". The sudden appearance of Reilly on
> the O'Meara thread has stunned many of the long
> time participants and there is already talk of him
> being in the running for 2010 MVP of FFXU overall.

mctubby, THIS is your attempt at humor? Don't you have some of those awesome posts from your twitter account (which is solely dedicated to Donny G. - stalk much?)?

Tell you what, mcfatass. We'll let you redeem yourself. Post a picture of mcfat guy in little coat. That will be a certain hilarious hit.

PS - what's with all your gay fantasizing? Fat and gay?!? WTF!

Now that we are feuding, address me as Hatfield. I'll call you......

Date: March 29, 2010 07:12PM

cnrpic.php?i=2&t1=Relax+Perry%2C&t2=and+

Date: March 29, 2010 10:15PM

Well, I think the MOMS podcast is starting to reach the old end of the line. Buzz's minor face change was revealed today. Perfect idea for a podcast where you can't see anything and then you are told to get off your ass & go to a website to see him. Yeah, that sure helps when I am listening & driving down the 405 stuck in traffic and don't quite have internet access while some JM J Bullock-type is tailgating me because he is late to a gay porn flick audition in the San Fernando valley. Whatever. Plus more boring hockey guy stories were told by the morbidly-obese gentleman. He also told of going to a charity auction event where nobody really knew his name... and other people there kept calling him "Don". That should give him a clue about how famous he isn't. The younger morbidly-obese gentleman clone presented a disgusting audio vault that not even a mother could love, plus he still speaks like he is 13 years old or something.... I don't understand it. Perhaps it signifies his level of education and lack of career accomplishments. I pity his wife for marrying such a man-child that refuses to get a job and put food on the table for his kids. The Bolivian seemed like the only normal guy on the staff today... as usual. Since Buzz's facelift (if you wanna call it that) is complete and Raw is now over, there is nothing more for the listener to look forward to... like there ever was anything there to begin with.

Date: March 29, 2010 10:53PM

mcsmack Wrote:
> have succeeded in raising the
> MOMS status from ranking 42nd to 41st on the
> I-Tunes comedy chart today just 16 short of his
> stated goal of 25th.

LOL @ mcfatso! As if I ever sent emails, texts, etc. to raise the farass Mike O'Meara's loser ranking. I actually did nothing but piss you off. I just looked, out of curiousity, and he is 37th ranked. I seriously don't, give a flying fuck what his rank is, but I got under your skin. My whole agenda is to fuck with YOU. Something I have succeeded with above and beyond my expectations.

Do us all a favor. When you are listening to your favorite podcasts and beating yourself off until Donny G. gets a show, get some fucking exercise. Dude, you are one big fatass mother fucker. How hard is it to listen to podcasts and exercise? Seriously, you need a loud beeping device when you walk backwards.

If all you can do is come back with some NAMBLA bullshit, don't bother. You have been owned beyond your wildest dreams.

What's the response mcwhale? Or, will you rely on a CNR comeback? When you are done licking Donny G's balls on your twitter, let us know. Just cause you liked Don & Mike doesn't mean you have to shoot to hit their combined weight. Ever hear of Jenny Craig, lard ass?

Date: March 29, 2010 11:17PM

Perry Wonder Wrote:
> mcsmack Wrote:
> -----
> > have succeeded in raising the
> > MOMS status from ranking 42nd to 41st on the
> > I-Tunes comedy chart today just 16 short of his
> > stated goal of 25th.
>
>
> LOL @ mcfatso! As if I ever sent emails, texts,
> etc. to raise the farass Mike O'Meara's loser
> ranking. I actually did nothing but piss you off.
> I just looked, out of curiousity, and he is 37th
> ranked. I seriously don't, give a flying fuck
> what his rank is, but I got under your skin. My
> whole agenda is to fuck with YOU. Something I
> have succeeded with above and beyond my
> expectations.
>
> Do us all a favor. When you are listening to your
> favorite podcasts and beating yourself off until
> Donny G. gets a show, get some fucking exercise.
> Dude, you are one big fatass mother fucker. How
> hard is it to listen to podcasts and exercise?
> Seriously, you need a loud beeping device when you
> walk backwards.
>
> If all you can do is come back with some NAMBLA
> bullshit, don't bother. You have been owned
> beyond your wildest dreams.
>
> What's the response mcwhale? Or, will you rely on
> a CNR comeback? When you are done licking Donny
> G's balls on your twitter, let us know. Just
> cause you liked Don & Mike doesn't mean you have
> to shoot to hit their combined weight. Ever hear
> of Jenny Craig, lard ass?

Wow... this Perry Wonder fellow has anger management issues.

Mr. Wonder, it sounds like you're letting mcsmack get the best of you. You think you may be making him angry, but when you turn around and post a reply to his post, your posts are even angrier. LOL. Sounds like he is really getting YOUR goat. Speaking of getting your goat, news director Lou Grant even interrupted my newscast today and informed me that you have been engaged in illicit sexual relations with a one Charles Nelson Reilly.

I do believe Mr. Reilly is trying his damndest to keep you on the straight and narrow path by shoving his manhood into your poop-chute and give you a sense of companionship that you've never had before (as evidenced by your rambling posts). Here's some advice to you from somebody that's been in the "business of show" for over 25 years. Keep your mouth shut... because you sound like an ass. And Brett Somers is tired of hearing from you too... therefore you are going to get the silent treatment from her instead of any more ding-dong from Chuck.

Date: March 29, 2010 11:28PM

cnrpic.php?i=1&t1=My+lips&t2=are&t3=++++cnrpic.php?i=1&t1=....around&t2=Perry%27

Date: March 29, 2010 11:33PM

It's bad enough that Mike rips off disabled kids. Now he is ripping off Harley-Davidson with his new T-Shirt design.

Posted by: KoTexan ()
Date: March 29, 2010 11:43PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> thedude Wrote:
> -----
> > MOM site is down again......I wonder why?

> It is the time of the month when they max out
> their bandwidth quota.

That happens to my wife once a month too! (Rimshot
from the band please)

Date: March 29, 2010 11:49PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> It's bad enough that Mike rips off disabled kids.
> Now he is ripping off Harley-Davidson with his new
> T-Shirt design.

I noticed that as well. Would it kill these guys to come up with an original idea instead of stealing somebody elses? I mean Mike and Robbbbbb have pretty much all day to lounge around the house and come up with ideas... yet they take the easy way out.

Seriously though, it shows that they are not very creative.

Date: March 30, 2010 12:05AM

WJM's Ted Baxter Wrote:
> Wow... this Perry Wonder fellow has anger
> management issues.

Oh, now this is getting hilarious, Mr. Baxter.

> Mr. Wonder, it sounds like you're letting mcsmack
> get the best of you. You think you may be making
> him angry, but when you turn around and post a
> reply to his post, your posts are even angrier.
> LOL. Sounds like he is really getting YOUR goat.
> Speaking of getting your goat, news director Lou
> Grant even interrupted my newscast today and
> informed me that you have been engaged in illicit
> sexual relations with a one Charles Nelson Reilly.

Is that seriously the best you and mcblubber could come up with?

> I do believe Mr. Reilly is trying his damndest to
> keep you on the straight and narrow path by
> shoving his manhood into your poop-chute and give
> you a sense of companionship that you've never had
> before (as evidenced by your rambling posts).
> Here's some advice to you from somebody that's
> been in the "business of show" for over 25 years.
> Keep your mouth shut... because you sound like an
> ass. And Brett Somers is tired of hearing from
> you too... therefore you are going to get the
> silent treatment from her instead of any more
> ding-dong from Chuck.

More gay innuendo. Do you and mclard share a bed?

Posted by: Major Bill Smyth ()
Date: March 30, 2010 12:48AM

I find myself downloading the TMOS about once a week instead of all the time. Just too many times hearing the same old sh8t and not particularly funny at tall. Heck even Robbay's own music show on KCJJ is getting a bit tiresome. Seems to be stuck playing the same songs after listening for 6 months now.
Well how about them apples!
Hey everybody lets pile on the old bandwagon

Pages: PreviousFirst...5556575859606162636465...LastNext
Current Page: 60 of 921

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.